Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2010, 10:44 PM   #7581
lostworld
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: All realms and dimensions
Posts: 2,762
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by light_man View Post

Truth is important here. Wild imaginations can be a dangerous thing.

Lightman, I suggest you start your own PIA-thread instead if you think your version of the truth is so important.

This is the exact same "discussion" that you had over at the PID-thread and it's leading nowhere.
__________________
They also replace people with doubles. For many years they recruited look-alikes who would serve their ends. Now they are perfecting cloning technology that will let them replace anybody.
(The Illuminati by Abner Whateley)
lostworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:00 PM   #7582
light_man
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 519
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post
I can & have countered each & everyone of your so-called arguments.
No you haven't. Two examples:

You said there is forensic "proof":

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post
Except for offering forensic proof that Paul McCartney was replaCIAed.
I refuted this claim and requested you provide the quote of the two scientists in question who said their evidence was "proof".

After all, if they never claimed it was "proof", how on earth can you?

So, please provide the quote or your claim can be seen to be completely false.

Another:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post
I do have proof that Paul was replaced. I have photos,
I replied:

Quote:
Originally Posted by light_man View Post
You have photos which you say are proof. That's subjective opinion, not proof.
You failed to rebut this. How is that 'countering' my argument?

You claim you have "photos" which are "proof" Paul was replaced. I can claim to have photos which prove Paul wasn't replaced.

And please leave out the "bad faith" insinuations just because your claims are being examined and questioned.
light_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:12 PM   #7583
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightman
What "drastic" changes are you refering to?
Lets just say that Im not convinced by your argument. There are to many improbable anomalies present in an assortment of photos of Faul for there not to be something gone afoul

Last edited by pound; 01-02-2010 at 11:13 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:15 PM   #7584
lostworld
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: All realms and dimensions
Posts: 2,762
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post
I'm sorry but light_man's evidence of Paul being the same guy is better than the evidence of him being replaced.
I don't agree.

Like hermajesty said:
Light_man, NOT an expert in forensic science, expressed dissatisfaction in certain forensics experts' methodologies, i.e. the ones who come to conclusions that he doesn't like (such as concluding that Paul McCartney was raplaced).
The Italian forensics experts did biometrical analyses on Paul & Faul using photographs. Apparently, this is a method of general acceptance used by other forensics experts for detecting doubles.


So, no proof is good enough for a shill...


Quote:
I also wanted to say that I enjoy this thread and it is one of my favourites.
Thanks Lauren, I'm glad to hear that

Quote:
We have come to blows over this in the past but I genuinely do enjoy this thread and it would be ashame if people weren't allowed to participate. I think we should be allowed to debate and learn from each other rather than accepting some dodgy pieces of evidence as the truth without hearing everybody's elses theories on it. I am sure you would like to be proved wrong because nobody would want these poor souls to be tormented like this. But it's looking like the opposite whenever somebody new comes along and disagrees.
Well, like I've repeated over and over now I don't have a problem with people having different opinions than most of us here. It's HOW some people here behave that I react to. And no, I don't think that rude and aggressive people who are just out to derail the thread should be allowed to debate.
I learn nothing from shills. They have no place here and there are far too many of them on this forum already. It's a problem cause good people leave, and I certainly don't want people to leave Stepford cause darkbeings are raising hell here.

Quote:
I have to agree with other posters that this thread does seem a bit cliquey at times but I can understand the frustration of the more regular posters when somebody comes along and ridicules a post by saying the most obvious things like "it's just ageing" because that's patronising.
Thank you. Yes, I think you would understand Lauren since you've been so personally attacked on the GaGa thread.


Quote:
There have been times when there have been photo comparisons and I have thought "whoa! that's obvious evidence of cloning" but there are times when I think "nah! that's a terrible example". I think that there is the technology for things like this but I am hoping that they don't actually use it.
They have the technology and they're using it IMO.
For money, power and control.
The truth is often much worse than what we can ever imagine...


Quote:
Keep up the good work though guys, this is one of the best threads on the forum.
Thanks again Lauren, take care
__________________
They also replace people with doubles. For many years they recruited look-alikes who would serve their ends. Now they are perfecting cloning technology that will let them replace anybody.
(The Illuminati by Abner Whateley)
lostworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:31 AM   #7585
michael_mac
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: uk
Posts: 520
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Fortean Times!

Thanks for all the posts folks...

I just thought I'd point out that his thread is mentioned in the Fortean Times February Issue. All about the Illuminati and the music and entertainment industry's!

I would just like to reiterate why I keep coming back to this thread? Because we are all looking for answers?

The article recommends viewing this Stepford Wives thread at the David Icke Web Site!

Last edited by michael_mac; 02-02-2010 at 12:33 AM.
michael_mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:38 AM   #7586
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_mac View Post
Thanks for all the posts folks...

I just thought I'd point out that his thread is mentioned in the Fortean Times February Issue. All about the Illuminati and the music and entertainment industry's!

I would just like to reiterate why I keep coming back to this thread? Because we are all looking for answers?

The article recommends viewing this Stepford Wives thread at the David Icke Web Site!
Hehe, really?

*must use big words from now on*
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:11 AM   #7587
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Posted this in the Rihanna thread, but thought I'd post it here, too.

---

30SM sporting this avatar on Twitter. What's the significance of the line across the triangle? And the other symbols? I've seen all of them in regular circulation on their material.




http://www.thirtysecondstomars.com/

New album 'This Is War'.

A warning to the people
The good and the evil
This is war
To the soldier, the civillian
The martyr, the victim
This is war

It's the moment of truth and the moment to lie
The moment to live and the moment to die
The moment to fight, the moment to fight, to fight, to fight, to fight

To the right, to the left
We will fight to the death
To the Edge of the Earth
It's a brave new world from the last to the first


To the right, to the left
We will fight to the death
To the Edge of the Earth
It's a brave new world
It's a brave new world

A warning to the prophet, the liar, the honest
This is war
To the leader, the pariah, the victim, the messiah
This is war


It's the moment of truth and the moment to lie
The moment to live and the moment to die
The moment to fight, the moment to fight, to fight, to fight, to fight

I do believe in the light
Raise your hands up to the sky

The fight is done
The war is won
Lift your hands
Towards the sun

Towards the sun
Towards the sun
Towards the sun
The war is won

It's the moment of truth and the moment to lie
The moment to live and the moment to die
The moment to fight, the moment to fight, to fight, to fight, to fight

I believe in nothing
Not the end and not the start
I believe in nothing
Not the earth and not the stars
I believe in nothing
Not the day and not the dark
I believe in nothing
But the beating of our hearts
I believe in nothing
One hundred suns until we part
I believe in nothing
Not in satan, not in god
I believe in nothing
Not in peace and not in war
I believe in nothing
But the truth of who we are


I watched an MTV performance of one of their songs (The Kill?) and they were using a lot of suspect imagery, but whether it's because they uphold it, or were just being 'cool', I don't know; I haven't looked into the band yet. Their stuff's okay; radio-friendly pop-rock.






Last edited by armoured_amazon; 02-02-2010 at 03:20 AM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:21 AM   #7588
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

30 Seconds To mars cont.

Is this Paris Hilton halfway down Leto's throat?



Jared Leto’s Weight Transformation

Scope out these new Purple Magazine pictures of Jared Leto and the wild weight transformation he underwent for his upcoming film Chapter 27 about the 1980 murder of John Lennon. Here’s a little blurb from Purple:

Two photo shoots: first one, superstar actor-musician Jared Leto ballooned up big time to play Mark David Chapman, Lennon’s assassin, for the film Chapter 27; second shoot, six months later, deflated back to his sexy old self, by Terry Richardson


Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/03...#ixzz0eLi0H5DF

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/03...#ixzz0eLhu2bEk

--

Sexy old self? That's a thinspiration pic, if ever I saw one.

--





Unrecognisable. I think Leto's the only actor I can think of who managed to transition to music respectfully and with talent. I think he's a good actor, too.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 02-02-2010 at 03:27 AM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:01 AM   #7589
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Ok, so everyone knows that Britney Spears was under mind control and her father molested her. So, why didn't anyone help her? If you believe that the celebrities who did the Haiti Tribute are compassionate than you are in denial.

The celebrites who sang "What's Going On" knew about 9-11 before it happened and said nothing. There is a song out called Imma Hussle with Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, and Kanye West. In that song, West says "put two & two together, and a little bad weather, it's gon' be a whole family on that funeral line". This means they are rapping about the fate of children who are still under rubble and alive.

Billions of dollars for the Tsunami Aid is missing and has been misused. The day after the Haiti Tribute, yahoo posted an article saying the search for missing people ends and this was days after the "natural disaster". Youtube has a video up called "The History Channel Validate Chemtrials" and the video clearly says that our governement can control weather and cause hurricane's, earth quakes and other natural disaster's.

Celebrites have made music that tells us so much, yet we still buy what they sell and let them play hero's on t.v. Stop buying Rocca Wear, Baby Phat and Sean John etc. These people are robbing us and allow us to be raped and playing hero's while they are really psycho's. I have hope in people but only because all I can do is hope. Hope helps me and I am confident enough to look ar murderers and rapist and corrupt people and point saying "I know who you are, everyone else does...fuck you and now what"? What are you going do to.

Most people wont kill people because they know death isn't justice. A normal person who isn't under mind control wouldn't pull a John Lennon and go out and kill some fucked up celebrity because they are a coward. All of the people who did the Haiti Tribute are perverted psycho's who are greedy and heartless enough to see what they'd allowed to happen to people and make money off of it.

These are the people who knew what was really going on with Britney and said nothing. When I watch Spears on 20/20 and hear her saying "that's america for you", its pisses me off because she assumes everyone knew about her breakdown. FIRST ALL, I don't want to be compared with people like Justine Timberlake or fucking Jay Z because I am not a baby fucker lover! I hate that for year's, people in other country heard "Bombs Over Bagdad" and assumed that because we were too clueless to pay attention to the lyric's and the world around us, that we agree with children being raped with acid and mother's, too. Army men have had to bomb a child to pieces all over lie. Why didn't we understand that children are innocent? Do we now understand that if someone from another country comes over here to the U.S and bombs their own 4 year to piece after raping her with acid along with her mother, that that is not fair, right or justice. Do you get it now that it could be your child? And that our own governement can do this to us? Well, me....for not giving a fuck about being a child of God. You can not allow this to happen and be of God.

can only hope that if Taylor Swift is a victim of mk ultra, that her having a bird cage in her penthouse condo doesn't mean she's glorifying what happens to children. If she does, she's psycho. There are children who didn't make it and were killed and sacrificed going thourgh mk ultra. So, if she's happy....fuck her. Help children like Britney Spears, Heath Ledger, Bradon Lee, River Pheniox and Marilyn Monroe.
http://blingee.com/blingee/view/1065...r=aliceiris711
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:26 AM   #7590
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured amazon
The celebrites who sang "What's Going On" knew about 9-11 before it happened and said nothing.
I also agree. But I also think that a few others may of been privy to some 'inside' information. Check this album art out from The Coup's "party music" which came out only a few months before 911 happened:



Last edited by pound; 02-02-2010 at 04:28 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:57 AM   #7591
hermajesty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,421
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

There were lots of clues that insiders knew that 9/11 was going to go down.

911 b4 911- The Lone Gunmen - March 2001 Pilot Episode (excuse their pun)


This is from the description:

Quote:
On March 4, 2001, Rupert Murdoch's FOX Television aired the pilot episode of an X-Files spin-off series called "The Lone Gunman" (The title is taken from the name of a team of investigative reporters' government watchdog newspaper). The program depicts a staged hijacking of a passenger aircraft by a hostile faction in the U.S Government, who take control of the plane by remote control and attempt to fly it into one of the twin towers of the World Trade Center...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26g18Dg7db4

Last edited by hermajesty; 02-02-2010 at 04:57 AM.
hermajesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:57 AM   #7592
xeon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 806
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
I also agree. But I also think that a few others may of been privy to some 'inside' information. Check this album art out from The Coup's "party music" which came out only a few months before 911 happened:


This interview by them is quite telling. Check below.

http://www.daveyd.com/bootsonthewarpolitics.html

They go on about Osama, Haiti, and Timor....interesting. Also they talk about revolution, but that it requires a mass revolution in order to bring about any kind of change. Make of it what you will.
xeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:27 AM   #7593
klc_infowarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: B.C. Canada
Posts: 376
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Ok, so everyone knows that Britney Spears was under mind control and her father molested her. So, why didn't anyone help her?
Well..I do believe Courtney Love recently brought it up on her facebook, and faced a heavy price for revealing that info to the public. Immediately right after she made those posts about ... britney being molested by her dad and that her music was picked for its sexual content ... Courtney lost custody of Francis and was declared a loon again!
klc_infowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:38 AM   #7594
deca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 19,285
Likes: 1,071 (727 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klc_infowarrior View Post
Well..I do believe Courtney Love recently brought it up on her facebook, and faced a heavy price for revealing that info to the public. Immediately right after she made those posts about ... britney being molested by her dad and that her music was picked for its sexual content ... Courtney lost custody of Francis and was declared a loon again!
this mind control is a real nasty game.....they will not admit it or stop it...it destroys peoples lives
__________________
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:43 AM   #7595
brainfreeze
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In Love
Posts: 3,941
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
I haven't lied about anything or been rude to anyone. That's in your nature, not mine. If you refer to the possibility of you and Lightman working together to derail this thread, I have every reason to believe so, judging by how you behave.

And you still haven't answered my questions either... So, you're only here to cause trouble, what a surprise. It's really pathetic.

Like I said, I treat people the way they treat me AND I have every right to defend myself.

Now, just take your negative energy elsewhere cause you're not wanted here.
I believe I answered all your questions. If you're refering to the "why am I here" question?

It's the internet. I have a curious mind, but I'm not a fool. That's why I'm here.

If that's not the question and answer you're badgering me for, remind me what the question was.

As for me and light man working together, like a lot of evidence on here you know that's pure excreetment modled into a form you want to represent Like him I simply disagreed with something on this thread. And the history is, that's not allowed here.

Last edited by brainfreeze; 02-02-2010 at 06:55 AM.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:53 AM   #7596
pound
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,466
Likes: 475 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klc_infowarrior View Post
Well..I do believe Courtney Love recently brought it up on her facebook, and faced a heavy price for revealing that info to the public. Immediately right after she made those posts about ... britney being molested by her dad and that her music was picked for its sexual content ... Courtney lost custody of Francis and was declared a loon again!
Yes..haha it seems as if some celebrities are coming forth for the first time, hinting at this shadow world operating in the darkness within Hollywood. Just within the last couple of months starting with Heather Mills back in October of 2009 when she stated that she feared for her life and that she knows of information that could be devastating to McCartney (PID!), than Courtney Love's comments and than Tila Tequila's....I hope somebody blows the lid off of all these f*ckers, the veil may be lifted sooner then we think.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:43 AM   #7597
hermajesty
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,421
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

At 5:00: "Humans who achieve some measure of wealth or prominence are likely to be displaced by a shape-shifter who appears to be the same human..."

Galactic Federation Of Light Adrial December 15 2009
hermajesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:47 AM   #7598
brainfreeze
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In Love
Posts: 3,941
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post
At 5:00: "Humans who achieve some measure of wealth or prominence are likely to be displaced by a shape-shifter who appears to be the same human..."

Galactic Federation Of Light Adrial December 15 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ykFKOOgZQM
These are the people who encouraged blossom goodchild when she made her prediction of the Galactic Federation of Lights arrival last year, and it never happend. Look at their history of predictions that don't happen.

Last edited by brainfreeze; 02-02-2010 at 08:48 AM.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:48 AM   #7599
sm1973
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: North Wales.
Posts: 759
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
These are the people who encouraged blossom goodchild when she made her prediction of the Galactic Federation of Lights arrival last year, and it never happend. Look at their history of predictions that don't happen.
Maybe we weren't ready to receive them at that time!!!
__________________
The Truth Will Set You Free!
sm1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:52 AM   #7600
brainfreeze
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In Love
Posts: 3,941
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm1973 View Post
Maybe we weren't ready to receive them at that time!!!
Ja sure, maybe, but also very possibly and probably pure nonsense, they've been doing it for years.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:06 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.