Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 31-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #7521
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by netta View Post
Oh god you are one of those people who sling personal insults the minute someone disagrees with you. Honey, I do think things through. I took some of my favorite people and speculated that they were possibly in on the game. That's hardly narrow minded. I thought this one through, and didn't post on here for a long time. They are not replaced.

Everything I said was perfectly valid. A lot of you on this board like to go with the theory that they have a bunch of hidden technology. Hidden technology to replace people, hidden technology to save the world we are killing, ETC.. If that were the case, I think they would have more power by now. Why would they be biding their time? Are you going to say they are waiting for just the right moment?
That's the second time someone calls me "honey" on the thread today...

I don't have all the answers but you seem to be a person who think you do.

To say "they are not replaced" IS arrogant and narrow minded.
That is fact and not a personal insult.

I suggest you do some more research before speaking in absolutes.
Surely you're smart enough to understand that they wouldn't inform us about their technology and what their plans are?
They love to fool the sheeple and unfortunately you seem like you want to be fooled.

Last edited by lostworld; 31-01-2010 at 09:11 PM.
lostworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #7522
pound

Ive seen this fellow in a few movies. There is an aura about him...something unsettling for sure. I honestly did not know that the Cat people girl, Natassia was his daughter...wow! She's equally just as off putting.
What exactly were her ties to Roman Polanski? As Ive noticed that anyone loosely associated with Polanski either ends up dead, sodomized or part of some cult.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 08:43 PM   #7523
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post
You don't think it's possible? Are you serious? If that's true, then that explains why you can't see what's staring you right in the face. Employment tip: Don't become a border guard.

If this guy*

pretended to be this guy

would you be able to tell the difference?

* That is ME Clifton James - one of Gen. Montgomery's *official* doubles.

More info:

Background information on doubles

Doubles & Disguises

Doubles & Plastic Surgery

There are changes that can't be explained by aging or plastic surgery, as has been discussed ad nauseum. And they don't replace the talent. The double is (usually) a pale imitation of the original.
Great post Hermajesty!

I think these people who can't see (due to massprogramming? or lower spiritual level?) would be fooled by just any other double.
It really is that sad.
Old 31-01-2010, 08:46 PM   #7524
klc_infowarrior

Quote:
KLC, you've become a great addition to this thread!

I think there is something to that theory that clones are being created for dark entities to inhabit. That should be fleshed out more.
agreed & thank you... I waited till I was all done reading the thread before I joined up...so glad I did too, because I've been met with great resistance and ridicule when I've brought this topic up on other forums...so its nice to be around like-minded people

...now about the idea of clone bodies being created just for their dark purposes...YES I do believe that should be investigated into more. EMPTY SHELLS for them, and in this world of confusion, one thing has been clear all along. This dark force. It lingers on... throughout history (centuries, millenia) wanting to inhabit real flesh & blood 3D bodies, because they are dis-embodied. And their sad attempts to possess human beings (the old fashioned way) has ended in failure with each generation. Human beings are way TOO emotional & volatile to fully controlled. We know we have free will. We're also subject to mood swings and like to complicate things for the sheer purpose of learning from it. These dark DEMONIC beings (nephelim, aliens, fallen ones, etc) are body-less, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO MAY BE INTERESTED IN creating a clone body to inhabit for the sake of "entry into the 3d earth realm" to reak their terror again & again! If they actually had their own 3d bodies....then they wouldn't care so much about ours!

I think the reason they clone famous people most often is because of the masses of people (sheeple) they can influence & hypnotize into submission. A politician, celebrity, athelete, model, radiohost, or whoever can influence millions of people through their propaganda mind control machines (TV, radio, music, movies, magazines etc etc etc)

Then these cloned celebs all of sudden turn REAL dark and start looking like vampires (its a phase they say! ) and then they start posing with snakes and start looking all reptilian ...and they start shapeshifting on camera all over the world on TV and captured on youtube.... and then we're told they get plastic surgery because they are "depressed"....riiiight...thats their officials story and they're sticking to it!

clone bodies are easier to control & program than a real moody human with free will. One day we may very well face an attack of the clones....which could inhabit the demonic reptilians, nephelim, aliens, fallen ones etc etc etc
klc_infowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 08:50 PM   #7525
pound

Quote:
You don't think it's possible? Are you serious? If that's true, then that explains why you can't see what's staring you right in the face. Employment tip: Don't become a border guard.

If this guy*

pretended to be this guy

would you be able to tell the difference?

* That is ME Clifton James - one of Gen. Montgomery's *official* doubles.
[/url]

There are changes that can't be explained by aging or plastic surgery, as has been discussed ad nauseum. And they don't replace the talent. The double is (usually) a pale imitation of the original.
All of this deception reminds me so much of Richard Dreyfuss in the classic movie "Moon over Parador". The jist of the movie is that basically Dreyfuss is an actor on location in a place called "Parador". Dreyfuss's character strongly resembles the dictator in Parador. To make a long story short the Dictator is killed by inside opposing forces and Dreyfuss is later confronted to maraud around in
public as the dictator. The dictators servants and the people of Parador are fooled and cannot tell the difference between Dreyfuss and the former Dictator..........
This movie came out in 1988, and again I think its a good example of Hollywood touching on a subject that Im sure they know more about than they are telling us!

Great informative post BTW Hermajesty!!!

Last edited by pound; 31-01-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 31-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #7526
hermajesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
All of this deception reminds me so much of Richard Dreyfuss in the classic movie "Moon over Parador". The jist of the movie is that basically Dreyfuss is an actor on location in a place called "Parador". Dreyfuss's character strongly resembles the dictator in Parador. To make a long story short the Dictator is killed by inside opposing forces and Dreyfuss is later confronted to maraud around public as the dictator. The dictators servants and the people of Parador are fooled and cannot tell the difference between Dreyfuss and the former Dictator..........
Thank you so much for telling us about that movie. I will have to add it to this article, which discusses Dave & Man in the Iron Mask:

Imposter replacement in the movies

EDIT: from wiki - just interesting that there is CIA involvement.

Quote:
Then there is the archetypal fat, loud mouthed, ex-military, CIA operative; an early installment from the Korean war days, no doubt, who reminds Strausman and his fellow aristocratic conspirators that it is and has always been the agenda of the United States that makes their parasitic existence possible in the first place.

Moon over Parador
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_Over_Parador

Last edited by hermajesty; 31-01-2010 at 09:09 PM.
hermajesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 09:11 PM   #7527
klc_infowarrior

also...something else I wanted to throw at you guys that has been kinda bugging me as of late... These original people, who we suspect have been cloned, (over the decades) .... Do you suppose they are still being kept alive somewhere? Because from what I understand they can't clone the clone when they need a quick replacement. They need the original humans DNA to duplicate it and they need the original to download the memories of the persons life or the clone will act suspicious & kooky like that Tom Cruise clone did on Oprah that one year

I bring this up...NOT TO DRAW ATTENTION because doing that could bring the originals into a certain danger. And I dont think any of us would want that. I suppose there could be a few ideas or theories...such as DUMBS and under water bases... but have any of you given serious thought to where the originals are and if their souls cry out for help??

I saw an interesting post about that actor kid Jonathon Brandis...who apparently commited suicide... anyways alot of stuff is happening on the IMDB message board for his name... admist all the disinfo & slander of this cute little actor from the 80's is a woman who claims to channel the spirit of Jonathon Brandis ...and claims he didn't kill himself. Leery...I checked out her youtube channel and found some interesting information posted on the sidebar. Something fishy about the suicide of that kid...who apparently had a pedo-handler/manager...and was spilling the beans (so to speak) if you know what I mean. If your interested ...you can follow the trail at the IMDB for Jonathon Brandis ...scroll all the way down to the little forum there... poke around thru the messages ...especially the one that says "why" in there you will see a woman post stuff ...check the youtube link in her signature...once your on her youtube channel,....read the sidebar (heres the youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/SamWheat211

I stumbled upon this one day...I did not go looking for it...my point is....anyone think about the originals??? Are they in a comatose state?? Are they kept frozen?? underground, undersea, on the moonbases???? Does their souls cry out for help & assistance??? I dunno I feel something is going on...

JONATHON BRANDIS

JONATHON RIP

heres the youtube channel of the woman who claims to channel the spirit of Jonathon Brandis
http://www.youtube.com/user/SamWheat211

the sidebar content :

Quote:
If you are accepting of spirit, know that the spirit channeling as SamWheat211 identifies himself as Jonathan and says that he committed suicide in Los Angeles in 2003 at the age of 27. He claims that he moved to Florida at the age of 18, was invited to a party where he met what seemed to be a very kind older gentleman, and when Jonathan had what he describes as a "meltdown", the older gentleman drove him home, contacted his parents, gained their permission to give him a sedative, and then molested him. He was embarrassed and lived in constant fear that what happened to him would become public information.

Jonathan claims that this gentleman used the incident that occurred following that party as a form of blackmail to gain entrance to film sets, and he claims that the few he knew who are aware of Jonathan's presence on this and other boards were unaware of the emotional hold this individual had on him during the last nine years of his life.

Jonathan believes those present on a set for the film Hart's War would recognize this older gentleman from a photograph on this, or a separate, tribute site, and would remember an on-set incident that demonstrated the older gentleman's true nature and the control he had over his victim. Jonathan believes that, had he confided in someone, he might still be alive, citing this as one of his "many failures" and a major contributor to the imbalance and events that led to his suicide.

IMDB Message Board
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000970/board/nest/153836622

Last edited by klc_infowarrior; 31-01-2010 at 09:22 PM.
klc_infowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 09:31 PM   #7528
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by klc_infowarrior View Post
agreed & thank you... I waited till I was all done reading the thread before I joined up...so glad I did too, because I've been met with great resistance and ridicule when I've brought this topic up on other forums...so its nice to be around like-minded people

...now about the idea of clone bodies being created just for their dark purposes...YES I do believe that should be investigated into more. EMPTY SHELLS for them, and in this world of confusion, one thing has been clear all along. This dark force. It lingers on... throughout history (centuries, millenia) wanting to inhabit real flesh & blood 3D bodies, because they are dis-embodied. And their sad attempts to possess human beings (the old fashioned way) has ended in failure with each generation. Human beings are way TOO emotional & volatile to fully controlled. We know we have free will. We're also subject to mood swings and like to complicate things for the sheer purpose of learning from it. These dark DEMONIC beings (nephelim, aliens, fallen ones, etc) are body-less, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO MAY BE INTERESTED IN creating a clone body to inhabit for the sake of "entry into the 3d earth realm" to reak their terror again & again! If they actually had their own 3d bodies....then they wouldn't care so much about ours!

I think the reason they clone famous people most often is because of the masses of people (sheeple) they can influence & hypnotize into submission. A politician, celebrity, athelete, model, radiohost, or whoever can influence millions of people through their propaganda mind control machines (TV, radio, music, movies, magazines etc etc etc)

Then these cloned celebs all of sudden turn REAL dark and start looking like vampires (its a phase they say! ) and then they start posing with snakes and start looking all reptilian ...and they start shapeshifting on camera all over the world on TV and captured on youtube.... and then we're told they get plastic surgery because they are "depressed"....riiiight...thats their officials story and they're sticking to it!

clone bodies are easier to control & program than a real moody human with free will. One day we may very well face an attack of the clones....which could inhabit the demonic reptilians, nephelim, aliens, fallen ones etc etc etc
Great post klc_infowarrior

I agree.
Old 31-01-2010, 09:31 PM   #7529
hermajesty

Quote:
... I waited till I was all done reading the thread before I joined up...so glad I did too, because I've been met with great resistance and ridicule when I've brought this topic up on other forums...so its nice to be around like-minded people
If they are *real* people genuinely interested in finding out the Truth, they just need to be educated. If not... well, there's really no point in trying to convince a disinfo agent, now is there?

Quote:
This dark force. It lingers on... throughout history (centuries, millenia) wanting to inhabit real flesh & blood 3D bodies, because they are dis-embodied.
I have read that the dark ones cannot create their own bodies here, so that's why they try to possess others. I don't know if they can incarnate into their own bodies into this plane or not. It's possible that it's simply more convenient for them to take over someone else's b/c they don't want to wait for the body to grow up.

Quote:
And their sad attempts to possess human beings (the old fashioned way) has ended in failure with each generation. Human beings are way TOO emotional & volatile to fully controlled. We know we have free will...
Plus, some humans have some strong spiritual protection. There may always be an unpredictable element when you're "house-sharing" w/ a light-being. That soul may put up real resistance, may even be able to drive them out.

Quote:
These dark DEMONIC beings (nephelim, aliens, fallen ones, etc) are body-less, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO MAY BE INTERESTED IN creating a clone body to inhabit for the sake of "entry into the 3d earth realm" to reak their terror again & again! If they actually had their own 3d bodies....then they wouldn't care so much about ours!
That is a good point. The clones are soul-less from all accounts unless an entity decides to inhabit one. So, it would be like a squatter taking over an empty house, right?

Quote:
A popular, charismatic leader from the past may be in the collective unconscious memory. People may "recognize" this person at a subconscious level, & feel positive feelings - projecting onto the clone or double what they felt for the original.

Quote:
It's possible that a person (light-being, for the sake of argument) has risen to prominence by virtue of his or her talent, charisma, ability, etc. That person's popularity & influence could be exploited by a dark entity pretending to be him, after the original has been done away w/ one way or another.

Quote:
Yes... if there's no soul or a dark soul, then there's no resistance to a dark agenda.

The interview w/ Aaron McCollum I posted recently alluded to something of a clone alien invasion headed our way...

Old 31-01-2010, 09:38 PM   #7530
pound

KLC........Amazing post!! I literally learn something new everyday I check this thread out. I did not even know that Jonathan Brandis had even died. Ive seen his face many times before in movies and what not, but I just assumed that he was still alive. I am sad to hear that he died in such a manner. You could tell just from the energy that he eminated over the screen that he was a good guy.

And I find myself prompting the same intriguing questions in regards to where the 'originals' are being kept. But I think if one were to probe in depth California and more specifically Hollywood, hell the entire city of Los Angeles for that matter as to what bases are adjacent to that area both above ground and underground somethings will become clearer to us.
I mean China lake in northern California (very close to Bohemian grove) already comes to mind, people in that vicinity have being claiming and complaining for years about the suspiciousness of that place. Makes me wonder what the southern California equivalent of this place is!!

***Also another thing of note are the supposed ancient anasazi tunnels running underneath LA, specifically in the downtown area that the government has conveniently cordoned off to investigators.

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199k.shtml

Last edited by pound; 31-01-2010 at 09:42 PM.
Old 31-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #7531
lostworld

Quote:
A little something on disinformation tactics.

So, if someone claims that they think this thread is boring or stupid, & yet they keep posting here, then you know what's up.

Thanks for that reminder. It needs to be repeated.

"They have no personal interest in the forums they harass..."

Very true.
Old 31-01-2010, 09:42 PM   #7532
hermajesty

Quote:
These original people, who we suspect have been cloned, (over the decades) .... Do you suppose they are still being kept alive somewhere? Because from what I understand they can't clone the clone when they need a quick replacement. They need the original humans DNA to duplicate it and they need the original to download the memories of the persons life or the clone will act suspicious & kooky like that Tom Cruise clone did on Oprah that one year
It's true that w/ each successive copy of the cloned DNA, it loses information until it becomes no longer viable.

They would not be making copies of the original's mind. They'd need the most up-to-date memories, & those would be in the most recent clone. Again, information is lost w/ each copy, so there is probably a limit on the number of times it can be copied. Maybe that's why you see "breakdowns."

It's possible that they are keeping people alive for cloning purposes. Supposedly, Howard Hughes was kept alive for a number of years on Skorpios. They may just keep samples of the DNA on hand, too. I should think that keeping the original around could be problematic...

If someone was replaced by a lookalike double & not a clone, then there'd be no reason to keep the original around.

Quote:
but have any of you given serious thought to where the originals are and if their souls cry out for help??
Oh, yes, definitely put a lot of thought into that. Some of them are still around - either in spirit or re-incarnated.
Old 31-01-2010, 09:46 PM   #7533
michael_mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
First: Carla Bruni and Nefertiti is a theory and not a statement.

Second: It's amazing how you, Lightman and Michael_Mac just happen to come to the thread all at the same time, I do have to say...
Especially since you're not very frequent visitors otherwise.
Why this sudden interest?
I have no affliliation with Lightman or Brainfreeze - the fact we have come to this thread at the same time is a random event, I assure you!

I have been here before and it is the folk here who have been rude when I questioned some of the claims and got attacked for the freedom. It seems this thread is a clique who don't want anyone questioning the fundamental claims held here.

Do you have any real proof a Human has been cloned? Even if you could clone an actor how do you put all the life experiences into their brains?

Quote:
Colour of the skin can be altered. Please, if they clone people don't you think they can change their skincolour?

In this thread we have also discussed DNA harvesting (the possibility that they reuse "successfull" DNA from the past) which would also explain why so many of these people look like eachother.
Many people look very similar I have noticed this myself over many years, not just celebrities but everyday people on the street and I believe that for some reason there are people who are similar, I think perhaps it is to do with there being limited facial features that occur and are something to do with genetic repetition. I have seen some posts on this thread in which people claim similarities between people and to be honest I just don't see it. I havn't commented becasue of the reaction my posts have recieved in the past. And the accusations that I am a shill or derailer or something!

Last edited by michael_mac; 31-01-2010 at 09:51 PM.
michael_mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 09:50 PM   #7534
pound

Quote:
Do you have any real proof a Human has been cloned? Even if you could clone an actor how do you put all the life experiences into their brains?
But first you must provide proof that they arent doing it.
Old 31-01-2010, 09:56 PM   #7535
hermajesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_mac View Post
It seems this thread is a clique who don't want anyone questioning the fundamental claims held here.
We welcome new posters who are willing to do some research & have something of substance to add.

Quote:
Have you read this entire thread? B/c if you had, you would have seen that we've posted on how cloning humans is actually easier than cloning other mammals. Also, we've posted on how an Italian doctor is said to have cloned humans.

Severino Antinori is an Italian gynaecologist claiming to have cloned three babies who are now living in eastern Europe. said cells from the three fathers, all of whom were sterile, allowed the cloning to be carried out. The women's eggs were impregnated in a laboratory through a method called "nuclear transfer."
Article: Italian Gynaecologist: Cloned Children Live in EU

An article published in the journal “Human Molecular Genetics” said humans could be easier to clone than other mammals: Humans could be easier to clone than sheep, cattle or mice, according to scientists who have found that a crucial technical hurdle to the procedure does not exist for people. The researchers found that, unlike sheep, cattle, pigs and mice, where cloning results in a high number of foetal deformities and birth defects, humans possess an unusual genetic trait that mostly protects them from this risk. The work centred on a gene for a protein called insulin-like growth factor 2 receptor (IGF2R), which is known to be critical for the growth and normal development of an embryo in a womb. Cloned sheep and cows are known to suffer from "large offspring syndrome", where foetuses grow far bigger than normal, resulting in a high proportion of stillbirths and other developmental abnormalities. Scientists believe that this happens because the IGF2R gene is not functioning. Although sheep, cattle and most other mammals have two copies of this gene, only one of them is switched on. However, in some cloned animals, even this single functioning gene is switched off due to a complicated genetic phenomenon known as imprinting. Duke University researchers have found humans and other primates do not share this imprinting trait with other mammals. In man, both copies of the IGF2R gene are switched on, suggesting that all clones would have at least one functioning gene, therefore making it likely that human cloning would be technically easier and safer. Dr Killian said: "... Since humans are not imprinted at IGF2R, then foetal overgrowth would not be predicted to occur if humans were cloned." Randy Jirtle, another member of the Duke University team, said, "It means that the cloning of humans will be easier – not easy – but easier. The technical issue against it might not even be there. ..." The Duke University study used data from the Human Genome Project to show that imprinting does not affect the IGF2R receptor gene. The American scientists also analysed genetic data from man's nearest relatives, and discovered that this trait is shared by other primates – but not by other mammals.
Article: Humans 'easier to clone than sheep or mice'

Quote:
...One of the first clones Dr. Michael Wolf (book - The Catchers of Heaven) created was a J-typing Omega E-Delta-Two, or JOE for short. JOE spent 365 days growing in the tank. These first clones were a failure, because they had a conscience. “The brass were still waiting for me, the project’s senior scientist, to give an explanation for J.O.E’s seemingly clear failure to kill a dog, a harmless and gentle animal. I rather incautiously, and injudiciously, began a little, insecure attempt to explain J.O.E.’s inability to carry out a clearly immoral order....Gentlemen, this is an unbelievable advance in science, the full, not partial ability to read accurately genetic codes—but not just to read them, to redo, remodel, reconstruct-dash-manipulate, reconstruct and plan genetic codes, not just cloning, but to create a viable human-like and incredibly ability-endowed superior human, a powerhouse of mind and muscle, but human nevertheless...

History and Purpose of
CLONES and CLONING
PART 2: The SCIENTISTS REPORT
http://nesara.insights2.org/Clones2.html
We've also posted posted on how minds can be copied using holographic technology. They're showing it to you on shows like Dollhouse.
Old 31-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #7536
hermajesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
But first you must provide proof that they arent doing it.
Oh, that's AWESOME! Yes, I think there's more proof that they ARE doing it than they're not

I'd also like proof that they're NOT replaCIAing people. Thanks. lol

Last edited by hermajesty; 31-01-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 31-01-2010, 10:13 PM   #7537
armoured_amazon

Quote:

Excellent posts here I agree with the above; demonic entities need to inhabit bodies - and what better way to gain control over thousands/millions at once, than to inhabit celebrity hosts?

Quote:
I bring this up...NOT TO DRAW ATTENTION because doing that could bring the originals into a certain danger. And I dont think any of us would want that. I suppose there could be a few ideas or theories...such as DUMBS and under water bases... but have any of you given serious thought to where the originals are and if their souls cry out for help??
Gosh, it doesn't bear thinking about. I think I hope they're not still living.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 10:29 PM   #7538
hermajesty

Someone just sent me this. I haven't listened to the interview yet, but it looks promising.

Quote:
MK Ultra and the Music Industry: January 31, 2010
http://truthbrigade.org/smf/index.php/topic,5235.0.html

To listen:
http://BoldVoices.tv/

click on channel 28

10 PM EST

Background info:
http://www.youtube.com/esoterickitten

Massachusetts resident, researcher, specialized in corporate research, tracked mergers, maintained client data. Basically my job was to extract data and spy on businesses that corporations paid to have spied on and reported back to the corporation who hired me. I was incredibly efficient. The accounts that arose my suspicions were Oracle, Acxiom, Enernoc and others. In my opinion, Enernoc and Acxiom are dangerous. Notice the way they spell their company name, NOC is in caps, backward is CON. This is accurate. Acxiom has a cross in their logo. Viacom is equally dangerous - the larger publishing companies are as well. I remember making note of these oddities in 2005 before I knew any of this. Corporations have been tightening their hold with mergers, acquisitions, closings, bankrupcies. (purchasing liquidated assets for pennies on dollar).

I began to notice patterns of peculiar corporate behavior and having information regarding some clients were blocked from analyst access, information I considered important at least morally...

Gradually I was led back into the researching of occult matters after I began to notice the children weren't outside playing, instead they were being medicated, they were dressing in next to nothing, and the boys were becoming more violent and detached. I started looking for patterns in their clothing, music, latest trends and items but had nothing to go on, just patterns. I came across some info on symbology and was gradually led to project Monarch/Skull and Bones and Cathy O'briens book.

The influence was obvious, coming from the television shows, but which ones, why, where, who and how? Being in business intelligence taught me to dig and keep digging until you get the result, good bad or ugly...

My fascination with the abilities of the human being let me to the understanding of project monarch and MK ultra tactics for various reasons. The symbology, families, behaviors (cutting, fainting from exhaustion, rehab, CORPORATE AFFILIATIONS) and previous researchers before me. Without them, there would certainly be no Esoteric Kitten for sure. The reports of mental illness within the celebrity community is astounding and as I began to look closer, the control began to emerge. Consistent with previous researchers, interviews, authors, whistleblower material, presentations etc....
She also says "Mariah Carey is called "kitten" during award acceptance:

She posted this, too:

Obama related to 6 US presidents and some celebrities
Old 31-01-2010, 10:36 PM   #7539
lostworld

Quote:

She also says "Mariah Carey is called "kitten" during award acceptance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sleaSKmd5Js
Yes, "for you Mariah kitten"

The video was posted here a while ago actually, thanks though
Old 31-01-2010, 10:59 PM   #7540
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_mac View Post
I have no affliliation with Lightman or Brainfreeze - the fact we have come to this thread at the same time is a random event, I assure you!

I have been here before and it is the folk here who have been rude when I questioned some of the claims and got attacked for the freedom. It seems this thread is a clique who don't want anyone questioning the fundamental claims held here.
Michael_mac, I'm sorry if I accuse you. But you have to understand that it's easy to get "paranoid" these days.
I've said before that I don't know about you, that you perhaps just lack knowledge etc.
Since many disinfos use this kind of tactic it's not always easy to know who's genuine in their questions and who's not.

You also have ignored a whole lot of answers we have given you just to repeat the same criticism all over. Now, that is not in your favour...

On the other hand I know that people may use disinfo tactics without being aware of it (= they are innocent).

Again, like I posted here earlier today, it's not the fact that you question us, I'm fine with that, it's HOW some people do it.
Understand the difference?

It's sad if this affects an innocent, so again, if you're telling the truth here I'm sorry.

Quote:
Hermajesty has given you a great response to this.

And I agree with her, please READ the thread from the beginning to learn more. It would be so much easier for us to discuss things after that.