Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 28-05-2013, 08:20 PM   #1
lurk

Default Benevolent Reptilians/Shapeshifters

Now. Humans are knowingly empathic creatures. And as such they naturally try to see the good in a being.

Watching and reading stuff about the shapeshifters (reptiles, insectoids, etc) i came across many people that insist that: "Not all of them are bad, there are also good ones".

How do they know that? None of the material i viewed gives evidence about that. And i viewed tons. So where is the evidence for the existence of good ones? Books, articles, stories, hints, dreams, rumours, astral experiences, forum entries, i take it all, give me what you got.
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 10:26 AM   #2
lurk

Still waiting.
Old 19-06-2013, 01:39 PM   #3
the gourd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
Now. Humans are knowingly empathic creatures. And as such they naturally try to see the good in a being.

Watching and reading stuff about the shapeshifters (reptiles, insectoids, etc) i came across many people that insist that: "Not all of them are bad, there are also good ones".

How do they know that? None of the material i viewed gives evidence about that. And i viewed tons. So where is the evidence for the existence of good ones? Books, articles, stories, hints, dreams, rumours, astral experiences, forum entries, i take it all, give me what you got.
The art of shapeshifting requires KNOWLEDGE and is not just a simple ability!
the art of shapeshifting is a complete shift of form within Matter, Energy, Space and TIme..
This means you need to REMEMBER your entire life from the slant or perspective of the form you occupy.
i.e. that time you slipped in the playground in the icy slush and skinned your knee! when you are in reptilian form in your memory.. you are actually simply scratching your knee with a cold wet rock.. as an act of physical attunemnt.
yet your human memory still remembers a fall.
The draco have totality as their awarness.. and you do too if you manage to assume a total form.

becuase the draco have such total control of their memory and energetic form.. and normal humans do not..
it means that the reptilian can talk to you through your ragged skin of scars that have accumulated over many years.. as if you are simply a dna patchwork with legs.. with a parrallel "damaging stone" that runs alongside you!

By far the most incredible aspect of the shapeshifters..
is that they can remove energetic damage by finding the outside cause of a wound and ensuring it is inert within total Matter, energy, space, and Time, they are not bound by linear time..
they can make sure that the "damaging stone" is un jagged.. and aligned with a long life expectancy!
Sexually.. they can remove sexual damage.. and unhook you from the succubi sexual energy of dead partners.
sexual energy itself works in MAtter, energy ,space, time as a totality.. and so it takes great skill to align sexual energy properly.
as a non shapeshifter.. a 40yr old man who has sex with a 18yr old prostitute..
has in all likeleyhood lost his own virginity before the prostitute was even born..and so his sexual energy usurps the prostitutes awarness and destroys the innocence of her childhood memories, thereby perpetualting her dissatatchment from emotion and true sexual eenrgy!
the "damaging stone" is hollowed out by the mans ignorance of "when" in his totality she passed to womanhood and so his total sexual energy is usurping!
in our world vast differences in age of sexual partners is a dangerous thing particularly if the older partner is A) stupid, B) malicious.
Not so the reptilian..
who can triangulate your sexual experiences so exactly
that a 40yr old reptilain sleeping with an 18 yr old prostitue can eliminate all her previous partners as just STONES, see her birth when he was 22.. and keep the sexual underworld at bay until this instance and make it like the ONLY time.. and leave her unsexually damaged. (and richer)
wooh! steamy stuff!

Last edited by the gourd; 19-06-2013 at 02:39 PM.
the gourd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 02:13 PM   #4
ufochick

There are no real shapeshifters here in our reality. There are interdimensional Beings who inhabit stolen bodies. But no physical body changes back and forth from one species to another.

That said, there are no benevolent reptilians interacting in any way with us.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 04:10 PM   #5
the gourd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
There are no real shapeshifters here in our reality. There are interdimensional Beings who inhabit stolen bodies. But no physical body changes back and forth from one species to another.

That said, there are no benevolent reptilians interacting in any way with us.
there are shapeshifters you are wrong!
Old 19-06-2013, 04:12 PM   #6
grandmasterp
Banned

They're not real buddy.
You know that deep down.
It's all useful metaphor is reptiles and the like and none the worse for that either.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 04:15 PM   #7
klara

anything we can imagine has it's place, somewhere.
Old 19-06-2013, 04:24 PM   #8
grandmasterp
Banned

For sure and belief is a wonderful thing.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 04:45 PM   #9
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by the gourd View Post
there are shapeshifters you are wrong!
It is not physically possible for a human (mammal) to change into a different species physically.

Now it is possible for the energy body of another species to inhabit us but they are inhabiting the physical human body. When someone sees a person change form they are seeing the energy body that is within the physical body. That's why one person can see someone shift and another looking at the same time may not.

It's in the eyes of the beholder. Seriously my webpage has a long description of it all on there.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
Old 19-06-2013, 04:46 PM   #10
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
They're not real buddy.
You know that deep down.
It's all useful metaphor is reptiles and the like and none the worse for that either.
Actually the reptilians are quite real. They exist in another dimension but interact with ours. It's ok if you don't believe me I would not have believed me either before I experienced them multiple times.
Old 19-06-2013, 06:24 PM   #11
lurk

Quote:
can can can can can
'Can' is irrelevant, 'DO' is what i am interested in. I appreciate your detailed describtion however, very interesting.
Old 20-06-2013, 10:34 AM   #12
the gourd
Banned

Quote:
It is not physically possible for a human (mammal) to change into a different species physically.

Now it is possible for the energy body of another species to inhabit us but they are inhabiting the physical human body. When someone sees a person change form they are seeing the energy body that is within the physical body. That's why one person can see someone shift and another looking at the same time may not.

It's in the eyes of the beholder. Seriously my webpage has a long description of it all on there.
UFo chick.. you are not only wrong , you are dangerously so!
Your theory of dimensional spirit possession as being more likely than the earth based capacity to plot, matter, energy, space and time in an adaptive sense is pure recklessness!

I mean.. hell.. argue againt tantric healing sexual dragons.. and the knowledge of time and space..
and then affirm that peoples bodies can be inhabited by viscious reptilians from another dimension, spirt possession.

If you cant prove you have knowledge of time , space, matter. and energy.. all tHE AURIC EXTRAPOLATION in the world is not going to do anyone anygood.. and all the energy form changing without grounding in the physical change is just wasted energy,
you are not reptilian, you do not have access to them..
you simply observe spirit possession.. and out of control imagination..
power without knowledge is just gravity!
power without knowledge is Fire
Power without knowledge is the wind
power without knowledge is the dark.

Last edited by the gourd; 20-06-2013 at 10:37 AM.
Old 20-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #13
ufochick

Quote:
UFo chick.. you are not only wrong , you are dangerously so!
Your theory of dimensional spirit possession as being more likely than the earth based capacity to plot, matter, energy, space and time in an adaptive sense is pure recklessness!

I mean.. hell.. argue againt tantric healing sexual dragons.. and the knowledge of time and space..
and then affirm that peoples bodies can be inhabited by viscious reptilians from another dimension, spirt possession.

If you cant prove you have knowledge of time , space, matter. and energy.. all tHE AURIC EXTRAPOLATION in the world is not going to do anyone anygood.. and all the energy form changing without grounding in the physical change is just wasted energy,
you are not reptilian, you do not have access to them..
you simply observe spirit possession.. and out of control imagination..
power without knowledge is just gravity!
power without knowledge is Fire
Power without knowledge is the wind
power without knowledge is the dark.
Wow, it sounds like perhaps I have challenged something within you that you are not sure about for such a huge reaction to my posts.

I have experienced personally the reptilians, the effects of their interaction within our dimension, I have been pulled in many different ways into their dimension and into their realm.
Instead of accusing and assuming I know nothing why not ask questions? None of us know it all.

What are your personal experiences in all this?
Old 20-06-2013, 03:39 PM   #14
the gourd
Banned

Quote:
Wow, it sounds like perhaps I have challenged something within you that you are not sure about for such a huge reaction to my posts.

I have experienced personally the reptilians, the effects of their interaction within our dimension, I have been pulled in many different ways into their dimension and into their realm.
Instead of accusing and assuming I know nothing why not ask questions? None of us know it all.

What are your personal experiences in all this?

What makes you think i am unsure of anything?
Its clear that i am certain of what i am saying.. you can twist my words but you cannot claim i have selfdoubt just because you wish to belittle what i am saying!

My personal experience.. is that i am aware of
" The world of the beast"
and i can see where the "world of the beast" borders on the human relationship to form.
and of the dimensional reptilians you talk about.. they have Nothing (by your own admition)to do with physical transformation.

Put simply we are describing utterly different processes and connection to the universe.
Your "idea" can be thuroughly satisfied within your mind!
My "idea" requires physical transformation.. in material reality based apon a larger organisation or assemblage of the total tonal structure within the sorcerers world! basicly permutations of matter, energy, space and time.in the next dimension.. which adjust the physical properties of the dimension our individual awarness is housed within. (in this nanosecond).
I am not unsure of anything!
the fact is my idea has just as much validity as yours in terms of "possible" even in terms of belief!
However my idea has no power unless it is true!
your idea has a whole range of mindgames, and emotional forces.. that can be utilised as part of the idea wether it be true or false..
simply becuase it is LIMINAL, and mindgames do exist in the liminal.

I expect it is you who is threatened by my idea.. becuase
nar-gek-hit
if people start shifting into real dragon form.. your mind game will be seen as what it is..
"a way to steal psychic energy from the true reptilians"
as long as the true reptilians do not awaken.. You get to stay playing MIND GAMES with their untapped power.

the tradgey is that the world is full of people preventing the awakening and the revolution becuase they choose to specify their position after.
first comes revolution..

Last edited by the gourd; 20-06-2013 at 03:57 PM.
Old 20-06-2013, 03:45 PM   #15
ufochick

Quote:
What makes you think i am unsure of anything?
Its clear that i am certain of what i am saying.. you can twist my words but you cannot claim i have selfdoubt just because you wish to belittle what i am saying!

My personal experience.. is that i am aware of
" The world of the beast"
and i can see where the "world of the beast" borders on the human relationship to form.
and of the dimensional reptilians you talk about.. they have Nothing (by your own admition)to do with physical transformation.

Put simply we are describing utterly different processes and connection to the universe.
Your "idea" can be thuroughly satisfied within your mind!
My "idea" requires physical transformation.. in material reality based apon a larger organisation or assemblage of the total tonal structure within the sorcerers world! basicly permutations of matter, energy, space and time.in the next dimension.. which adjust the physical properties of the dimension our individual awarness is housed within. (in this nanosecond).
I am not unsure of anything!
I have not twisted your words at all. You keep talking about me. I would like to hear about your experiences and how you formed your opinions.

I am simply saying that in this physical reality the physical bodies do not change into another physical body.

If you have this ability to change one physical form into another I would like to see this. if I am wrong I will gladly admit it.
Old 20-06-2013, 04:00 PM   #16
the gourd
Banned

Quote:
I have not twisted your words at all. You keep talking about me. I would like to hear about your experiences and how you formed your opinions.

I am simply saying that in this physical reality the physical bodies do not change into another physical body.

If you have this ability to change one physical form into another I would like to see this. if I am wrong I will gladly admit it.
if life is a vinyl record player
the present is the stylus in the groove.
the past is the song already played the outside of the vinyl.
the future is the middle of the spiral!

changing form is not as simple as playing the other side..

it requires that the record learn to move the stylus.
and i dont just mean make it skip by being scratched to ***K
Old 25-06-2013, 12:13 AM   #17
mr man

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post

Human's empathic? They are a warrior race. they see the good in every being? they always see the worst in everything lol.
mr man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 12:59 AM   #18
lurk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr man View Post
Human's empathic? They are a warrior race. they see the good in every being? they always see the worst in everything lol.
Mammals are empathic, yes. It's their nature. And what humans do and what humans are, are two different things in this world.