Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 31-01-2010, 11:25 PM   #7541
michael_mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
Michael_mac, I'm sorry if I accuse you. But you have to understand that it's easy to get "paranoid" these days.
I've said before that I don't know about you, that you perhaps just lack knowledge etc.
"Lack Knowledge?" Mmm I would re-phrase that and say I don't accept the knowledge on face value that perhaps you do? Also chose not to believe it?

Quote:
Since many disinfos use this kind of tactic it's not always easy to know who's genuine in their questions and who's not.

You also have ignored a whole lot of answers we have given you just to repeat the same criticism all over. Now, that is not in your favour...
I have not ignored answers.Not always able to come back and check up on all responses after a few days so don't always keep up with what has been posted! I do not repeat same criticism, I said that I had seen recent footage of Paul McCartney in which he did have the ears that he had prior to 66! Now it is easy for you or Hermajesty to say "Oh but they've changed the ears so as to rouse this theory and devalidate this theory!" That is her response I know!

Quote:
On the other hand I know that people may use disinfo tactics without being aware of it (= they are innocent).
By "disinfo" don't you mean people who don't agree with the "hook,line and sinker" of what you believe?

Quote:
Again, like I posted here earlier today, it's not the fact that you question us, I'm fine with that, it's HOW some people do it.
Understand the difference?

It's sad if this affects an innocent, so again, if you're telling the truth here I'm sorry.
I have been civil all the time, it's just that I questioned the bedrock of your beliefs when I questioned Springmeir and John Todd who set the foundations for a lot of themes on this thread...

Quote:
Hermajesty has given you a great response to this.

And I agree with her, please READ the thread from the beginning to learn more. It would be so much easier for us to discuss things after that.
I did read from the beginning but there was a big hole in the fact that Anne Hersch was Stepforded because she stopped being a lesbian and said she wanted to have kids! Perhaps she just realised she wanted to be hetro again?

That was the possibility?

Am I right in concluding that some of the people who are involved in this thread have some history going back together before this thread was concieved?

Last edited by michael_mac; 31-01-2010 at 11:33 PM.
michael_mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 11:37 PM   #7542
klc_infowarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
KLC........Amazing post!! I literally learn something new everyday I check this thread out. I did not even know that Jonathan Brandis had even died. Ive seen his face many times before in movies and what not, but I just assumed that he was still alive. I am sad to hear that he died in such a manner. You could tell just from the energy that he eminated over the screen that he was a good guy.

And I find myself prompting the same intriguing questions in regards to where the 'originals' are being kept. But I think if one were to probe in depth California and more specifically Hollywood, hell the entire city of Los Angeles for that matter as to what bases are adjacent to that area both above ground and underground somethings will become clearer to us.
I mean China lake in northern California (very close to Bohemian grove) already comes to mind, people in that vicinity have being claiming and complaining for years about the suspiciousness of that place. Makes me wonder what the southern California equivalent of this place is!!

***Also another thing of note are the supposed ancient anasazi tunnels running underneath LA, specifically in the downtown area that the government has conveniently cordoned off to investigators.

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199k.shtml
thanks for the link!!...I read it over ...very interesting!!!! I bookmarked it for later reading...same with the royal clone conspiracy one on ATS... have to read thru that one tonight!
klc_infowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 11:48 PM   #7543
klc_infowarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermajesty View Post

The interview w/ Aaron McCollum I posted recently alluded to something of a clone alien invasion headed our way...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22S2TNMf8v4
I just watched that video the other night...I think I saw it posted here..perhaps it was you who posted it LOL ....anyways it was a facinating video and he offered up so much information I hadn't even considered!!
Old 31-01-2010, 11:50 PM   #7544
hermajesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_mac View Post
"Lack Knowledge?" Mmm I would re-phrase that and say I don't accept the knowledge on face value that perhaps you do? Also chose not to believe it?
We do not accept many things at face value. That is why we investigate further. Do you accept what the mainstream media tells you at face value? B/c you certainly seem to be propounding that viewpoint.

Quote:
I have not ignored answers.Not always able to come back and check up on all responses after a few days so don't always keep up with what has been posted! I do not repeat same criticism, I said that I had seen recent footage of Paul McCartney in which he did have the ears that he had prior to 66! Now it is easy for you or Hermajesty to say "Oh but they've changed the ears so as to rouse this theory and devalidate this theory!" That is her response I know!
Well, if you can look at all those different ears & think it's the same guy, then you must be either really gullible or have a very poor eye for detail.

Faul's false ears

Quote:
By "disinfo" don't you mean people who don't agree with the "hook,line and sinker" of what you believe?
Speaking only for myself, I consider people who use disinfo tactics to be (likely) disinfo agents. I know this is a shocking leap in logic to make.

Quote:
I have been civil all the time, it's just that I questioned the bedrock of your beliefs when I questioned Springmeir and John Todd who set the foundations for a lot of themes on this thread...
We don't have a problem w/ people asking questions, but you take an aggressive anti-stepford posture w/out having any background knowledge & w/out having done any research.

Quote:
I did read from the beginning
lol - you have obviously not read this whole thread. Don't even try to pretend you have.
hermajesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:09 AM   #7545
klc_infowarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Gosh, it doesn't bear thinking about. I think I hope they're not still living.
I have reasons to believe...that some are still alive I've contemplated why....and I'm starting to believe that some of those celebs we see out there, are a "mix" of manipulated genetics from several people. The best of those characteristics or traits, so to speak. That's why sometimes we can see two or three familiar faces in one clone.

hermajesty >> thanks for the link that truth brigade radioshow, on MK Ultra and the Music Industry...I'll have to check it out later on podcast. The music industry seems to be the most potent right now! I wondered if its because they can perform their dark rituals on film quicker with a music video, then wait a year (or two) for a film to be completed...know what I mean?? just some food for thought...

does anyone have any suscpicions about the band MUSE being cloned or replaced?? I hope not because I've been liking their music lately and they seemed to have taken on some issues that would get most people killed! Naming their album HAARP ..the Uprising song is a big hit with the truthers....and I'm liking this Knights Of Cydonia tune...it would bum me out to hear they are controlled opposition

cheers!

Last edited by klc_infowarrior; 01-02-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:30 AM   #7546
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_mac View Post
I do plenty of research and don't just accept any "truth" out there.
I'm very crititical and try to be as objective as I can when I do my research.
For me, the pieces that fit lead to another - that's why I know that I'm on the right way. Especially since a lot of this info came from interests and observations I already had as a child = the original knowledge & instincts that (at least some of us) we're born with is right.

I do believe that you haven't researched this topic as much as we have.
That's fine, but then you perhaps should chose a different approach before posting here? Again, it's how you do it.

And "chose" is indeed the key word here. Like you say, you chose not to believe...
In your posts you haven't been interested to learn, only to criticise IMO.
We don't have to prove anything to you or to anyone else. Everybody is here by their own choice.
Why stick around if it's so terrible and you don't believe any of it anyway? Then it just seems that you want to cause trouble and fight the good people here...

Quote:
I have not ignored answers. I do not repeat same criticism, I said that I had seen recent footage of Paul McCartney in which he did have the ears that he had prior to 66!
Yes, you do. It's happened more than once and I've also commented on it before. It's easy to see if you go back in the thread.

Quote:
No, I don't which I've explained more than once here now.

See, now you're doing it again. Repeating the same thing even though I've already explained this over and over...

Quote:
That's ok. That's a fair argument.
Personally I haven't used John Todd as a reference here.

There are those who have been much worse than you I agree.
You don't have any rude language etc.

Still, it's that constant same way of posting, discrediting and disbelieving, not willing to hear us out, not listening etc.
Why repeat all the time that you don't believe in this? What's the point?
Obviously you don't want to learn, in fact you chose not to.

Quote:
I did read from the beginning but there was a big hole in the face that Anne Hersch was Stepforded because she stopped being a lesbian and said she wanted to have kids! Perhaps she just realised she wanted to be hetro again?
No, I don't think so. Considering her mental breakdown (also mentioned in that post) where she called herself "Celestia", an alternate personality, a being from the fourth dimension - I'd say she's just as mind controlled as many others.

And - the Anne Heche post is the first post on this forum! Is that all you've read?
Well, no wonder why you're so ignorant then...

May I ask, what other research have you done?
Why are you on Icke?

Quote:
Am I right in concluding that some of the people who are involved in this thread have some history going back together before this thread was concieved?
It's no secret that I and some others here have been posting on PID Miss Him and Doppelgangers prior to this (and still post there).
So some of us know eachother from there.

That is hardly the issue though. The real question is how all darkbeings know eachother and where they organize their attacks?
It seems that many of them plan this on other forums.

The people on this thread is friendly and don't attack other threads and forums. That's the difference.
We let others be, yet we're attacked. Because of the info we're putting out there. That should tell you something... They wouldn't attack if we wouldn't be onto something, now would they?

The attack yesterday and the one before that share one thing: we were talking about cloning and possession.
They don't seem to like that...
Old 01-02-2010, 12:42 AM   #7547
netta
Inactive

Quote:
That's the second time someone calls me "honey" on the thread today...

I don't have all the answers but you seem to be a person who think you do.

To say "they are not replaced" IS arrogant and narrow minded.
That is fact and not a personal insult.

I suggest you do some more research before speaking in absolutes.
Surely you're smart enough to understand that they wouldn't inform us about their technology and what their plans are?
They love to fool the sheeple and unfortunately you seem like you want to be fooled.
Lol, I usually don't call people honey either. Honestly, the idea of them being able to replace people pisses me off. So I really hope that's not the case.

I don't think they do anyway.

By the way, they are showing the grammys live right now. Beyonce just did her performance. So if you want to check it out the link is here: http://www.atdhe.net/10028/watch-the...-grammy-awards

I just thought you might like to look at all the stepforded people. Lol
netta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:02 AM   #7548
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by netta View Post
Lol, I usually don't call people honey either.

Quote:
Honestly, the idea of them being able to replace people pisses me off. So I really hope that's not the case.
Well that's a whole other thing Netta.

The Elite consist of psychopaths who are more or less capable of anything IMO. Therefor you can't compare them with people who have empathy and conscience...

What about mind control that we also discuss here? Do you believe that they do that to others?

Mind control is the bigger agenda and the replacements is a part of this IMO.

When you start treating people this way, like disposables, killing people off for ritual sacrifices and replacing them is not far away...

Quote:
Well, you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink

Quote:
By the way, they are showing the grammys live right now. Beyonce just did her performance. So if you want to check it out the link is here: http://www.atdhe.net/10028/watch-the...-grammy-awards

Thanks.

I'm sure there'll be plenty of MK symbolism and perhaps some ritualistic performances...
Old 01-02-2010, 01:11 AM   #7549
netta
Inactive

Quote:

Well that's a whole other thing Netta.

The Elite consist of psychopaths who are more or less capable of anything IMO. Therefor you can't compare them with people who have empathy and conscience...

What about mind control that we also discuss here? Do you believe that they do that to others?

Mind control is the bigger agenda and the replacements is a part of this IMO.

When you start treating people this way, like disposables, killing people off for ritual sacrifices and replacing them is not far away...

Well, you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink

Thanks.

I'm sure there'll be plenty of MK symbolism and perhaps some ritualistic performances...
Lol yeah, it bothers me that people could be so disposable, because my ego tells me I should be important. I don't like that at all. I know that I am in denial about some things, but I can tell you that my gut tells me they didn't replace those people.

Yeah, beyonce pushed the whole police state, robotic agenda again. Awesome dress though. Pink did an awesome performance, and the top of her trapeze thing-a-ma-dilly was a triangle. I wish gaga would perform. She always does good.

Edit: I think I missed her performance. Maybe I should check on youtube.

Last edited by netta; 01-02-2010 at 01:13 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:21 AM   #7550
lostworld

Quote:
Lol yeah, it bothers me that people could be so disposable, because my ego tells me I should be important. I don't like that at all. I know that I am in denial about some things, but I can tell you that my gut tells me they didn't replace those people.
Well, you should trust your instinct and I trust mine.
No one is here to force opinions on anybody.

You should question why you're in denial though. Of course it's not easy to throw everything you were taught to believe to the side, but that's all about fear. Try to let it go and be more open to what's around you everywhere. Then I think you'll start to notice more and see the bigger picture.

I can't tell for certain that this person or that person was replaced, especially not if they were replaced by a clone.
But it's interesting that many of us reacted to some of these people already as children, like Sting, Paul etc. Without being aware of all this stuff.
That's very telling for me.

Quote:
Yeah, beyonce pushed the whole police state, robotic agenda again. Awesome dress though. Pink did an awesome performance, and the top of her trapeze thing-a-ma-dilly was a triangle. I wish gaga would perform. She always does good.
GaGa is a tool. The worst puppet to have ever been fronted by the Elite IMO.
But that's a whole other discussion and it has it's own thread too.

Last edited by lostworld; 01-02-2010 at 01:23 AM.
lostworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:21 AM   #7551
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Lol, I usually don't call people honey either. Honestly, the idea of them being able to replace people pisses me off. So I really hope that's not the case.

LOL /sarcasm

If you think it's a pile of shite, why bother with the thread at all?
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:25 AM   #7552
hermajesty

Quote:
The real question is how all darkbeings know eachother and where they organize their attacks?
It seems that many of them plan this on other forums.
They do. Macca's Funny Farm is one that organizes attacks in case, God forbid, someone figures out Paul McCartney was replaced.

Quote:
The attack yesterday and the one before that share one thing: we were talking about cloning and possession.
They don't seem to like that...
I think they alert each other when certain topics come up, namely:
  • Paul McCartney being replaced
  • spirit possession
  • cloning

People should pay attention to *when* the attacks increase. That is a clue as to which information is more sensitive. If they are desperately trying to suppress discussion about something, then it's obviously a topic they don't want investigated. That is precisely the information that should be investigated.

Last edited by hermajesty; 01-02-2010 at 01:28 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:27 AM   #7553
netta
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
LOL /sarcasm

If you think it's a pile of shite, why bother with the thread at all?
Because I wanted to make my point. This forum is for debating, not agreeing on everything.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:37 AM   #7554
lostworld

Quote:
They do. Macca's Funny Farm is one that organizes attacks in case, God forbid, someone figures out Paul McCartney was replaced.
Yes, that's what I've heard too. Well, no wonder since this is how they introduce themselves:

Macca Funhouse is a place for discussions of all things Macca or Beatles related.
We specialize in debunking the PID hoax clues and theories.
We also love to go off topic and discuss just about anything under the sun. We hope you will join us...

Quote:
I think they alert each other when certain topics come up, namely:
  • Paul McCartney being replaced
  • spirit possession
  • cloning
I think you're right about those topics.
That's always when the attacks have happened...

Quote:
People should pay attention to *when* the attacks increase. That is a clue as to which information is more sensitive. If they are desperately trying to suppress discussion about something, then it's obviously a topic they don't want investigated. That is precisely the information that should be investigated.
Exactly. The less they want us to talk about it the MORE we should talk about it!

This only proves that we're on to something...
Old 01-02-2010, 01:38 AM   #7555
netta
Inactive

Quote:
Sorry, but what point are you trying to make? That you have formed an opinion on something after having done no research on it? Did you look at my previous post about doubles used in the military & intelligence? Here is some info, so there is no excuse for being uninformed about what is *possible.*

Background information on doubles

Doubles & Disguises

Doubles & Plastic Surgery
Alright, I will check out the links later. It's very interesting. But my gut says these celebrities were not replaced.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:48 AM   #7556
hermajesty

Quote:
Alright, I will check out the links later. It's very interesting. But my gut says these celebrities were not replaced.
It is good that you will research doubles. That is definitely a positive step.

I'm sorry, but your "gut" isn't very persuasive in the face of forensic proof to the contrary.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:32 AM   #7557
hermajesty

Quote:
Yes, that's what I've heard too. Well, no wonder since this is how they introduce themselves:

Macca Funhouse is a place for discussions of all things Macca or Beatles related.
We specialize in debunking the PID hoax clues and theories.
We also love to go off topic and discuss just about anything under the sun. We hope you will join us...
All they do is personally attack people they don't agree w/. It is infested w/ disinfo agents & trolls. Macca's Funhouse is just what it sounds like: a place for kids & clowns.

Quote:
I think you're right about those topics.
That's always when the attacks have happened...

This only proves that we're on to something...
The guy who started the clone threads at ATS has actually been attacked. Sounds like someone is trying to scare him into silence.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones

Last edited by hermajesty; 01-02-2010 at 02:33 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:43 AM   #7558
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
I won't ask any mod to check pms here.
I really couldn't care who you pm, I just think that you and Lightman should take your conversation elsewhere.

Besides, attacks on one forum usually seems to be planned on another so if you're friends I guess you pm eachother there.
Is that how you explain away you lies? And I see I am not the only one you were rude to. It's ok when you do it hey?

Last edited by brainfreeze; 01-02-2010 at 07:57 AM.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:44 AM   #7559
chalkncheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by klc_infowarrior View Post
whoa! it does indeed get deeper!! I got curious so I searched her name in google images..and lookie lookie what I found!! Same snake as the others have posed with in the past ...most notably britney spears! *EDIT* Also, over the years her color changes from brown to green. Could be contacts but I suspect something else is going on....

The first photo is actually her daughter, hence the change. But I agree, she's been looking different since the 90s... Oh, and wasn't she in a French film playing a woman whose daughter was her clone? Aruna I think the title was.
chalkncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:47 AM   #7560
noctua

In this photo from a few pages back (posted by wakeuptime, I think...)

Interesting belly-button!

Also, on the Roman Polanski subject....from Johnny Depp....

Quote:
Johnny Depp defends Roman Polanski25 commentsJan. 30, 2010 03:00 AM

The 46-year-old actor - who worked with the director on the movie 'The Ninth Gate' in 1999 - believes there may be shady dealings behind the scenes concerning Polanski's arrest for a 30-year-old statutory rape charge.

He said: "Why now? Obviously there is something going on somewhere. Somebody has made a deal with someone. Maybe there was a little money involved, but why now?"

The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star also insisted the 76-year-old director was a family man.

He told the Independent newspaper: "Roman is not a predator. He's 75 or 76 years old. He has got two beautiful kids, he has got a wife that he has been with for a long long time. He is not out on the street."

Roman was taken into custody at Zurich airport last September at the request of authorities, who are still attempting to sentence him for the alleged sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl in 1977.

noctua is offline   Reply With Quote