Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 23-06-2008, 11:28 PM   #21
qasrose
Premier Subscribers

thanks man

Last edited by qasrose; 24-06-2008 at 12:41 AM.
qasrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 07:30 AM   #22
redhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankanne View Post
Hi Redhead. It's written by Rik Clay who has/had a blog called the cosmic mind. His blog was brilliant, but suddently it went down last week. Rik seemed to disappear without trace. There's a whole thread about it

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28545

We are now told by different people that Rik needs to have a break, which is fair enough, but why did he take down his blog with all his wonderful and hard earned work? Still doesn't make any sense.
Well done Canada, for reproducing lots of Rik's work. We'll keep this live on the internet, even if Rik's blog has been taken down, we'll keep the info flowing.
Thanks for the background Frankanne, it does seem a bit strange like you say having a break is one thing, but to take down your work after all the effort you've put in does not make sense, but it could be one of two things that spring to mind.

Maybe the alphabet agencies have threatened him or his family. People must remember Truthseeking is not a hobby and it can get very dangerous if you tread on to many toes.

Also too many truthseekers plagurize other peoples work as there own, now im not suggesting Rik has done that but it could answer the question as to why his blog has been taken down

Anyway has anybody got a copy of Part 3 floating about?

Last edited by redhead; 24-06-2008 at 08:03 AM.
redhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 08:46 AM   #23
free canada
Banned

Default part 3

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29101
free canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 08:52 AM   #24
redhead

Thumbs up

Many Thanks Free Canada
redhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 09:27 AM   #25
free canada
Banned

Default part 6

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29101
Old 24-06-2008, 12:50 PM   #26
free canada
Banned

Default bump

bump
Old 24-06-2008, 02:25 PM   #27
spikedimitri
Inactive

Default Some thoughts on eleven

Just been reading through Rik's work, listened the interviews and read up on Project Bluebeam. I definately think he was on to something. Big thanks to free canada and the others for keeping the thread alive and info out there.

Within minutes of downloading the red ice interview yesterday there was an unmarked black helicopter hovering outside my house. I'm not kidding! It was flying extremely low and the neighbours thought the pilot must've been in trouble or something, like it was about to crash. After a few moments it took off. No-one knew what to make of it. There could be a rational explanation for it (like what? i don't know). Also if it was from the NWO gang, it could be because of the Irish Anti-NWO forum I set up. Who knows? But the timing seemed to perfect. It happened literally within minutes after downloading Rik's interview. And that makes me feel there's something to this.

ELEVEN

Anyway, the reason I wanted to post is because I had a load of thoughts about the number eleven last night, and what it's possible significance might be. The main theme of Rik's work is that the elite are planning to hijack the agenda for the next great Age (Aquarius) by perpetuating a major hoax on humanity and conning us into accepting a new world religion so that we will continue to feed the system of control. They did this with Pisces (Christianity), and before that with Aries (the Hyksos Shepherd Kings and the origins of the Abrahimitic tradition). And now they hope we'll fall for it again.

In this context, I had some thoughts about 11 and why it may be a talisman for this agenda. For starters, the word one is an anagram of neo, but it's also an anagram of eon: a variant spelling of Aeon, ie: Great Age. Put two together (11, eon eon) and you have a symbol for 2 Great Ages, or the period of transition between 2 Ages (Exactly where we are!)

At a deeper level, the word/symbol one (1) also signifies oneness. This can mean infinity, wholeness, lack of separation etc., and obviously infinite conciousness (who we are). Put two together (11) and you have a symbol of oneness separated from itself. The condition that allows for the illusory reality we experience. It shows oneness split into two points or polarities, which is what's required for vibration. In one of his books Icke says that "if it vibrates, it's an illusion" and that "infinite love is the only truth, everything else is illusion". So you have some powerful ideas built into the symbol 11 just on those two levels.

But if you also take a look at the word eleven, you get more. If you break it up into syllables you get EL-E-VEN: The Letter E framed or ensnared by the word ELVEN. And I read somewhere that Elven is a codeword for the elite bloodline. So you have the letter e surrounded by the elite bloodline? Well, check this out: I looked up e in the dictionary and one of its meanings is denoting the lowest earning socio-economic category for marketing purposes! So you have the lowest class in the grip of the elite (elven) bloodline! Ain't that what they want? A 2-tier system of a tiny minority of rulers and a vast number of slaves in their grasp?

I think there is more significance to the letter e, and that the Tsarion symbolism vid mentions the practise of skewing or drawing attention to the e in corporate logos (eg., Dell, intel, RTE).

I'm not sure if this stuff has been posted before, but it just struck me last night as being relevant.
spikedimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 07:27 PM   #28
free canada
Banned

Default nice

nice work there i really think you are on the right track with the elven stuff.

kind of makes you wonder why elves are associated with christ mas. i think there is something there to be explored
Old 25-06-2008, 01:18 AM   #29
free canada
Banned

Default elven

Old 25-06-2008, 04:25 AM   #30
free canada
Banned

Default rik clay interview on you tube

Old 25-06-2008, 06:31 PM   #31
free canada
Banned

Default bump

bump
Old 25-06-2008, 07:48 PM   #32
americana

Quote:
Originally Posted by free canada View Post
why so much interest in riks cosmic mind blog down thread and not his work. i believe that the powers that took him down are watching that other thread very closely.
His work is great. But when I see ppl on the Red Ice forum saying that the most important thing here is Project Bluebeam, forget about Rik, that's pretty friggin' cold.

He is a human being, a great thinker, and he is going through a very difficult time, from all indications. (No, I don't know him personally.)

My post there, no 333, to be exact, deals with what I read on Red Ice about him suffering from Adrenal fatigue. It doesn't sound good. Thank god we're not living under Codex Alimentarius so that he can get the vitamins and supplements he will need to heal.

I think that people are also interested in the idea of the blog being down because it's pretty close to home. If indeed he's been "taken down", this is a pretty good symptom that something's amiss. It effect us ALL. (As I'm writing this, I'm getting a "chill", like a cold, tightening sensation on the left side of my body, including my arm and face. That says something.)
americana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 01:03 AM   #33
free canada
Banned

Default help rik

exactly

if one of our own researchers just like us can get shut down with excuses of fatigue and we just move on then we are of no use to eachother. how come we can't just help eachother. all we have is eachother sometimes.

its like jordan maxwell says that people will hear the truth and then put there head back in the ground and tell themselves some lie to make it alright.

riks work is amazing and his message is backed up by facts and dates and is undisputable and some of it is not, but you have to look at the whole work. open your mind and follow your heart. we need to keep this fresh and help rik.

all rik has to do is post on the forums with a short message to quell these rumors etc, but he hasn't and until that is done i say that this has conspiracy written all over it.

we need to do what we can to help him.
Old 26-06-2008, 09:45 PM   #34
free canada
Banned

Default bump

bump
Old 26-06-2008, 09:53 PM   #35
kblood

I have met Ian Crane Nice person, and he has found and compiled so much evidence of global conspiracy and how amazingly unreal it actually is, that it really surprised me. He dropped this bomb on us (the audience at his lecture / speech whatever its called), that the logo can easily be made to show the word Zion instead of 2012. A great find, and there are many researching all that is going on with this event. I think a trip to the UK again around the time of this event is a must for me I simply have to see what they come up with. The actuall Olympics doesnt really interest me though, but I can probably meet up with a few friends there somewhere.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 09:44 PM   #36
free canada
Banned

Default bump

bump
Old 01-07-2008, 07:43 AM   #37
frankanne

riks youtube videos have gone. i can't find them anyway.
can anyone else find them?
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:39 AM   #38
lightgiver

I had bookmarked his u tube vids,i went to access them,the reply was user has taken them off

very strange indeed
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 02:14 AM   #39
free canada
Banned

Default bump

bump
Old 07-07-2008, 09:45 PM   #40
free canada
Banned

bump