Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 30-09-2008, 12:00 PM   #1

Default Are you really expecting an appocolypse?

Now from what I understand of real economics the whole system is a house of cards built upon the sand, along a fault line, in a tornado zone, BUT I'm not sure how bad this is going to get. Even if it is worse than 1929, it wont necessarily be a total collapse of society. Things will be propped up by some bullshit for future generations to pick up the bill.

I do intend to be more self sufficient from now on, hunting, fishing homegrown etc. as I think money will be tight and food in high demand, but I'll probably come home in the evening to my house, sleep in my bed. I don't anticiapate being hunted by the police and living rough. Why would anyone give a shit about what I do?
1694 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 12:12 PM   #2
cruise4

If people change their values, great. If not hopefully an apocalypse will do it, not that financial meltdown is anywhere near an apocalypse. One thing must not be allowed to occur, the continuation of the Status Quo. Almost anything is better than that IMO. These scum involved with Government have to get out my life and those backing them staying in it are my enemies.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 04:19 PM   #3
snowee

Hi 1694,

No offence, but I don't 'give a shit what you do'.

I do 'give a shit' that you choose an option that MAY keep you and your's safe. What is happening is happening to us all, some are preparing for the worst case scenerio and some are saying that this won't happen... You choose, it's your choice... Who you gonna call.... Ghostbusters?

If it doesn't... I'll be f*cking happy... But if it does, I'll be able to fend for myself and be out of a system that I have not believed in for 39 years!

I try to get along, buck the system etc., but mostly I like to 'believe' that I'm no-one's bitch!

-snowee-
snowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 04:32 PM   #4
wazaaap

it is not about being prepared for one thing - it is about preparing for everything.

in the uk we live on an island - something people forget - floods is a huge risk.

so you have to be prepared to be stuck in your house with no food.

Right to a nuclear bomb.

we try to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 04:38 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowee View Post
Hi 1694,

No offence, but I don't 'give a shit what you do'.

I do 'give a shit' that you choose an option that MAY keep you and your's safe. What is happening is happening to us all, some are preparing for the worst case scenerio and some are saying that this won't happen... You choose, it's your choice... Who you gonna call.... Ghostbusters?

If it doesn't... I'll be f*cking happy... But if it does, I'll be able to fend for myself and be out of a system that I have not believed in for 39 years!

I try to get along, buck the system etc., but mostly I like to 'believe' that I'm no-one's bitch!

-snowee-
You say that, but then offer some advice, me thinks there is a softy inside to that rugged exteria

No what I'm saying about TPTB; will they really care about me in my house, growing my veg, eating some rabbitts etc.

We are already enslaved well enough with the money and tax system for them to live in utter oppulance while we toil. Will they want to rock the boat?

Or do you think:
A) They are genuinly sadistic and evil wanting to reduce everyone to subsistance.
B) People will realise they are being fucked and a peoples revolt will force the issue.
C) Answere with your own predictions.

Last edited by 1694; 05-10-2008 at 04:39 PM.
1694 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 05:10 PM   #6
snowee

Sorry mate (1694),

Don't have any predictions!

Codex Alimentarious (wrong spelling) is going to ban all home grown inside of 4 years making the buying, growing and selling of healthy items such as garlic as illegal and punishable by imprisonment. Look it up on the board, it's happening.

The law is in place for anyone to walk into your house and do, take and destroy what they please! UK has been under martial law for a fair while now... They're just not telling us little people yet.... And it'll only be 'for our own good'!

And yeah... I'm a softy at heart... With an ill-suiting hard edge!

And never forget... We are just numbers on the page of an account book to 'them' and the books must be balanced... They don't know you or me and don't care... Number-crunchers/butt-munchers! I can see where they come from, but don't agree with them and living rough is preferable to doing what they require to keep themselves with everything whilst I have nothing (and I choose to do so at this time, until everyone wins at what I do)!

-snowee-

P.S. Sorry, forgot to mention as have just done so in a different post... Yes, I know we are on an island and we are trapped. Hence, My friend and I have been training for 3 months on getting kit up to high ground fast... Taken nearlt 40 minutes off of the time from front door to top of local hill with potential full kit.... Distance roughly 3 miles and 2+ uphill over rough terrain (for Surrey! ) -S-

Last edited by snowee; 05-10-2008 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Forgot something
snowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 09:36 PM   #7
misterethoughts

I don't think that it's coming anytime soon...
misterethoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #8
lordzoma

This planet is dying, and will probably be gone in our lifetime.
Old 31-10-2008, 07:52 PM   #9
jonas parker

Just waiting for the riots in our big cities on the night of 11/4 - 11/5/08. Whomever wins this election, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Detroit, Chicago, or Los Angeles...
Old 31-10-2008, 08:01 PM   #10
jhado
Inactive

Default Survival / Local Economies / Communities

What has any of this crap got to do with Survival / Local Economies / Communities , Get thee to general chat, now.
jhado is offline   Reply With Quote