Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 15-03-2007, 09:59 PM   #1
shenoma
Inactive

Default One Awful Truth No One Has Bothered To Mention

They hate the human race and this planet, we only could wise that their real desire was only to completely control the world, and it but sadly for us it is not. Their true wish is to see the entire human race to die. They care little for anything else, that is what some of the wars of been fought over. The NWO is not in complete agreement with each other, never will be. It is more deep and scary then anyone would ever want to know about.
shenoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 10:06 PM   #2
quelyn

Default Curious???

Why are "they" here if they HATE this planet? Killing us ALL for what end? How did you come to this finding? Any books, sites etc you care to share?

I am not challenging your statements, so please don't think I disagree or whatever. I just have not seen this angle prior.

Thank you
Old 15-03-2007, 11:27 PM   #3
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelyn View Post

Why are "they" here if they HATE this planet? Killing us ALL for what end? How did you come to this finding? Any books, sites etc you care to share?

I am not challenging your statements, so please don't think I disagree or whatever. I just have not seen this angle prior.

Thank you
They destroyed their own planet with war. Earth may have been the closest hospitable planet environment.

Here is a few possiblities......They use us like cattle for food.
They need some natural resources from the earth(gold) (water)
They followed us around the universe for many years (if we are part extra terrestrial)
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2007, 12:52 PM   #4
masonic3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenoma View Post
They hate the human race and this planet, we only could wise that their real desire was only to completely control the world, and it but sadly for us it is not. Their true wish is to see the entire human race to die. They care little for anything else, that is what some of the wars of been fought over. The NWO is not in complete agreement with each other, never will be. It is more deep and scary then anyone would ever want to know about.

"What? " *Said in a Stronge accent*
masonic3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2007, 09:11 PM   #5
truthspoon
Banned

Oh no! a troll on the loose... and worse! He's got felt pens! ARGHGHGGHH!
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 02:19 AM   #6
earthseed

If we go by what Arizona Wilder says than the reps need aryans to keep on living at the very least no matter where it is. Anyway lots of people have an idea of the insider plans and it may include Global Cleanse 2000 of a lot of the population. But, I have a feeling they will always keep some seedlings to use even if they go somewhere else.
earthseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 06:52 AM   #7
truthcommission

It is not beyond the realm of believability. The Anunnaki are an evil, lustful, incestuous, bloodthirsty, deceitful, jealous and domineering race. They are also carnivorous and are often cannibalistic. They also demand human sacrifices of virgins from those they conquer and from their own kind whom they enslave.

It is highly possible that the so-called satanic rituals and disappearances of thousands children each year in the US alone could be carried out by these beings believed to be from the planet Nibiru which was believed by the ancient Mesopotamians to be the twelfth planet in our solar system. This is it was the heaven where their gods resided and came from in biblical stories.

If they are among us there is no reason to believe that they see us as being little more than cattle much the way humans equate cows and hundreds of other species as a food source.
Old 17-03-2007, 09:22 AM   #8
ho1ogram
Banned

Quote:
Their true wish is to see the entire human race to die. They care little for anything else, that is what some of the wars of been fought over. The NWO is not in complete agreement with each other, never will be. It is more deep and scary then anyone would ever want to know about.
I agree that it is deep and scary but I don't believe they want to kill us.

Vanquishing the Predator:

Quote:
He explained that sorcerers see infant human beings as strange luminous balls of energy, covered from the top to the bottom with a glowing coat, something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy. He said that that glowing coat of awareness was what the predators consumed, and that when a human being reached adulthood, all that was left of that glowing coat of awareness was a narrow fringe that went from the ground to the top of the toes. That fringe permitted mankind to continue living, but only barely.

He then made the most damaging statement he had made so far. He said that this narrow fringe of awareness was the epicenter of self-reflection, where man is irremediably caught. By playing on our self-refection, which is the only point of awareness left to us, the predators create flares of awareness that they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion. They give us inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner they keep us alive in order for them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudoconcerns.
From: http://www.harmonymindbodyspirit.com...predator.shtml

And thread discussion:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1748

Last edited by ho1ogram; 17-03-2007 at 09:29 AM.
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 10:57 AM   #9
shenoma
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Why don't you go f**k yourself right into a hole ahole.
Old 17-03-2007, 01:33 PM   #10
masonic3
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Ive just report you, because I thought I would see what I could rip out of your posts but you don't really post anything do you?! All you post is rubbish as I thought you would.

A childs mind can only think one way, I am a Mason, so?! get over it.

I reported: What can this person give to the forum......Nothing.

Last edited by masonic3; 17-03-2007 at 01:36 PM. Reason: spelling again!!!
Old 17-03-2007, 01:44 PM   #11
masonic3
Banned

Wink

Quote:

SORRY ABOUT OTHER POST "edelweiss pirate" has it in for me because I scare him?

I ment "What" as in this needs alot of thought:

I come up with:

If what you talk about is a kind of dictatorship? If so then the "Dictator" needs an enemy, like Cuba had USA hitler had the jews to blame.

Is there anything known about who there enemy is? Is there anything we can look at already posted about this?

Are we there enemy?

It would work if we are the enemy....?
Old 18-03-2007, 02:46 AM   #12
shenoma
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonic3 View Post
SORRY ABOUT OTHER POST "edelweiss pirate" has it in for me because I scare him?

I ment "What" as in this needs alot of thought:

I come up with:

If what you talk about is a kind of dictatorship? If so then the "Dictator" needs an enemy, like Cuba had USA hitler had the jews to blame.

Is there anything known about who there enemy is? Is there anything we can look at already posted about this?

Are we there enemy?

It would work if we are the enemy....?
You can't think big enough when it comes to these people. They will pay for everything they do now and in the future, even if they get rid of the human race and kill the earth. They would get their's one day, even if it took a million years, they would still get it. God's justice has no time limit.
Old 18-03-2007, 04:54 AM   #13
seamus

Default Of course they want to kill us, duuhhhh!

Whew... some reactions to E. Pirate's little jest, eh?

Let me just get this out... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA!

That's better. You know, you shouldn't wear a "kick me" sign unless you're willing to be kicked and take it with some grace.

So yeah... They want humanity dead alright. But you know what? All this fantasizing about "them" causing "us" problems is just playing the Blame Game. People lined up around the block to get their shot of blame. Ahhh. Makes it all feel better, no?

Really, in accordance with karmic law, they would have no power to trouble anyone unless that anyone had brought it upon themselves. Do you not realize that these superior beings KNOW THE LAW OF KARMA better than any human being. They would not jeaopardize themselves by causing others hurt against their own will. Because they know, as any being with a shred more awareness than a cat knows, that what they do will be done to them. FACT.

Has it not occurred to any one that human beings are the scourge of the universe? That we are here in a quarantine? There is a chance to evolve and get beyond the pecking-order game, but will you take it? How many chances have you had already? Time's running out, for me as well as you. I had damn well better get my head screwed on straight in these next few years, and you had too!

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2007, 05:45 AM   #14
tru3

Quote:
Whew... some reactions to E. Pirate's little jest, eh?
lotta touchy peeps around the ol' ranch, eh, seamus?

i still wanna be in e's salty seadog fan club! e, hook me up man!
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2007, 05:56 AM   #15
kha zarr
Inactive

Location: New Jersey, U.S., Sol-3, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster, Alpha Quadrant, Universe

I don't follow your reasoning on this Seamus. You agree 'they're' out to kill us? If you do, why then do you say we have it coming and earthlings are a scourge? This is only putting another blame squarely on humans - how does saying this help??

I understand your point though. I gotta straighten a few things out for myself too, no doubt. I sure don't play the 'pecking order' game, though, if you're referring to corporate structure. Could you elaborate on your view of this term just so I get a better idea? Words in condensed form only can express so much.
kha zarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2007, 06:22 AM   #16
seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kha zarr View Post
I don't follow your reasoning on this Seamus. You agree 'they're' out to kill us? If you do, why then do you say we have it coming and earthlings are a scourge? This is only putting another blame squarely on humans - how does saying this help??
Well I may have misstated it. They are out to give us plenty enough rope to hang ourselves - collectively, that is. This is not pointed personally at you or any other individual, except insofar as he or she identifies with the BMOT (Big Man On Top) mentality. It "helps" by perhaps snapping you or others from your stupor enough for you to wholeheartedly engage yourselves in evolution toward pure love, which expresses itself in loving equality between all sentient beings. It is the assurance I have that places exist in which that is the normal mode of existence, which encourages me that there is more to the matrix than slavery. It has the potential to be extremely enjoyable. Remember the agent's monologue to Morpheus? They tried a happy program, but people kept going haywire. This is because they were working with humans, not more evolved beings such as the pleiadians.

Quote:
I understand your point though. I gotta straighten a few things out for myself too, no doubt. I sure don't play the 'pecking order' game, though, if you're referring to corporate structure. Could you elaborate on your view of this term just so I get a better idea? Words in condensed form only can express so much.
I am not specifically referring to a corporate structure, but the paradigm that much or most of humanity has embraced, in which might makes right. This is shown in the most mundane way by the game called "keeping up with the joneses". The corporate ladder is a more overt, aggressive form of this mental disease. I call it a disease because it is characterized by an increased deadness of spirit in the individuals who are engaged in it. Also, those who ascribe to this way of being are ignorant of the law of one, or, karmic, or, universal law.

HTH,

s

Old 18-03-2007, 10:16 AM   #17
seamus

Oh one other thing. These beings that want to see all the evil humans "off" themselves are actually doing the Universe a service. They are not evil. I think that's all I'm allowed to tell...

Ponder the mystery of this song:

"Your love for me has got to be real
If you're gonna know just how I feel.
I'm gonna love you night and day,
A love that's real, not fade away."

I'm not there yet.

s

Old 18-03-2007, 11:39 AM   #18
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthcommission View Post
It is not beyond the realm of believability. The Anunnaki are an evil, lustful, incestuous, bloodthirsty, deceitful, jealous and domineering race. They are also carnivorous and are often cannibalistic. They also demand human sacrifices of virgins from those they conquer and from their own kind whom they enslave.

It is highly possible that the so-called satanic rituals and disappearances of thousands children each year in the US alone could be carried out by these beings believed to be from the planet Nibiru which was believed by the ancient Mesopotamians to be the twelfth planet in our solar system. This is it was the heaven where their gods resided and came from in biblical stories.

If they are among us there is no reason to believe that they see us as being little more than cattle much the way humans equate cows and hundreds of other species as a food source.

Right on! Exactly!
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2007, 07:21 PM   #19
seamus

I think the Annunaki are, if evil in the sense they are portrayed, merely the teachers of cruelty to the children of men. And men love cruelty.

"The race of men, who, above all else, desire power." - From the intro sequence of "The Fellowship of the Ring". How right Old John was.

However, for the BLAME to be passed to them is both insane and foolish, for mankind alone is responsible for its evils. Yes, there is to a great extent, a corporate responsibility. Remember the hundredth monkey? If I were wrong, history would not repeat every time the story of the oppressed becoming the oppressor. Instead we would have a few instances of the oppressed becoming the overcoming benefactor. Fact is, every time an ethnicity has gotten enough positive karma behind it to rise above its oppressors, it has chosen to ruthlessly crush them underfoot. No one can say "but the devil made me do it!".

s

Last edited by seamus; 18-03-2007 at 07:26 PM.
Old 18-03-2007, 07:57 PM   #20
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Why don't you go f**k yourself right into a hole ahole.
Holy fuck what's wrong with you?

just waking you up to the mason troll on the loose..

As for you M3
Just what do you contribute to the forum mason?

Nothing except a weird picture of his royal kiddie fiddler his Royal lowness the Duke of Bent with scary coloured in black eyes..

What's going on here... you don't like the info I contribute? I that's the case I'll fuck off in a hot minute... So long see ya... shit why try to inform people when they just try dump on ya..

You can always get your scoops from M3 lol.

Last edited by truthspoon; 18-03-2007 at 08:02 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote