Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 30-01-2007, 06:55 AM   #1
seamus

Question Tones on Phones

HI all.

I just saw on the "mother goddess" vid. where ms. arizona mentions hearing strange tones on her phone.

This has happened to me. Only a few times, but at a time when there was a particularly disturbed youth living in the house with me. I am now wondering... Hey, maybe he was ritually abused and that was some trigger meant for him.

Hmm...

seamus
seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2007, 07:12 AM   #2
oneofmany
Inactive

there's an e-book out there on how to detect phone taps and other irregularities in the line. if your interested. Do you know of anything strange when he was young to indicate he may have been programmed?
Why would you think someone was trying to trigger him?

Last edited by oneofmany; 30-01-2007 at 07:15 AM.
oneofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2007, 10:14 AM   #3
seamus

Well I do know he lied a lot, and that he joked publicly at one point of having an "allergy" to his own father (who though faulty, never deserved such treatment). This wasn't like a phone tap click. this was like Ms. Arizona spoke of, sounds sort of like an instrument. Actually the one that stood out the most was a few minutes long, sounded like someone picking one electric guitar string through heavy distortion, but with weird modulation on the beginning and end of the sound. Why would I think someone was trying to trigger him? because he eventually betrayed his family, speaking things I knew to be lies in order to justify his selfish behavior. I just can't wrap my head around what would make someone behave in the way he did (not wanting to get into specifics) , so I am giving him the "benefit of the doubt".
Old 30-01-2007, 05:55 PM   #4
exmicrochipmafia

Default Tones

I don't know about the phones, but when I watch some television stations I can hear weird tones running 'over' the programs. Most notably programs on TBS or FOX, when they're running a featured movie. It's a low vibrational tone, almost like a metallic whine, if there's anyway to describe it.
Being sensitive to energies, I usually switch it off as it leaves my head throbbing. I find myself watching less and less tv these days, coincidentally.
exmicrochipmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2007, 11:11 PM   #5
seamus

Red face

There was always a hum in the background of Star Trek:The Next Generation whenever the scene was taking place on board a spacecraft. IIRC, the different factions' ships had different sounds, too. The Romulan ships had a different sound from the Federation ones, for example. I killed my telly in the late 80s except for that one show, and the odd UFO piece. I have a constitutional problem with televisions. They pre-empt my thought patterns so much so that I can hardly carry on a conversation if there is one on in the room.

s

Old 05-02-2007, 06:01 AM   #6
misscpb
Inactive

Hi There

Your post made me think of the most recent Madonna concert that was played on British TV and it had a range of sounds and some very piercing ones that I am sure affected people in more ways than one.

In December 2006 I read in the follow up book Access Denied by Cathy O'Brien & Mark Phillips (first book transformation of america) that extensive harmonics are used to mind program and control people. And on another level it is worked with various aspects of abuse as well. It even stated somewhere that the famous singers have their voices harmonically tuned through forms of abuse and sound waves so that they can sing at all pitches which few others can actually do. Seems a very cruel way, but when you look at the likes of Beyonce and Britney Spears I am sure that they are mind controlled very much so.

Last edited by misscpb; 05-02-2007 at 06:05 AM.
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 10:18 AM   #7
loveforall

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscpb View Post
Hi There

Your post made me think of the most recent Madonna concert that was played on British TV and it had a range of sounds and some very piercing ones that I am sure affected people in more ways than one.

In December 2006 I read in the follow up book Access Denied by Cathy O'Brien & Mark Phillips (first book transformation of america) that extensive harmonics are used to mind program and control people. And on another level it is worked with various aspects of abuse as well. It even stated somewhere that the famous singers have their voices harmonically tuned through forms of abuse and sound waves so that they can sing at all pitches which few others can actually do. Seems a very cruel way, but when you look at the likes of Beyonce and Britney Spears I am sure that they are mind controlled very much so.
strange enough, ive been looking into these so-called hollywood winked stars and it´s becoming more apparent to me that they are mind controlled. for instance it´s well known that britney, justin and christina were mickey mouse club kids or whatever they were called. anything strange about paris, nicole or lindsay´s behaviour? (i dont include their surnames because you´d know who they are from all the attention they get) their may be a lot of disinformation out there but it´s becoming more and more sinister, well that´s at least what i think. check the britney pic where she is not wearing any knickers, a snake chain around her neck? cathy o brien also makes references to wearing different necklases for different programmes, any more info i´m more than open to looking into...thanks a lot! love for all
loveforall is offline   Reply With Quote