Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 16-07-2009, 04:47 AM   #1
nioz

Exclamation 2012 zion part 2 new info! New

This is the further research that still lives on after being inspired by RIK CLAY(may there be peace upon him). All credit goes out to Rik Clay.
This is info found by other attention-paying fora members and some i've found out myself.

First of all, dont even start on this info if you haven't completely read the ZION book, cause this info goes way further than just this text, i don't have the time to explain all, may the investigation live further.
Some info is not important but i believe some will lead to new info.

SO FIRST READ THE ZION BOOK and or CHECK OUT THE INFO ALREADY OUT FIRST
IN ORDER TO COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THE NEXT INFO.

ZION BOOK LINK:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/6078610/London-Zion-2012-Book

ZION BOOK DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.wittypedia.com/london-zion-2012-book.pdf

I WONT EXPLAIN MUCH, THIS IS ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY ARE INVESTIGATING THIS OR HAVE INVESTIGATED THIS!
DONT JUST ACCEPT THE INFO GIVEN, INVESTIGATE IT, CHECK IF YOU SEE OTHER DOTSTO CONNECT, GO FIGURE IT OUT!

Part 1 = 11:11 / 9-11 / 11
Part 2 = 2012 INFO
Part 3 = SOME LOGOS/WORDS UNVEILED
Part 4 = Example of new world currency coin.
Part 5 = ALL SEEING EYE/ SUN
Part 6 = COMPLETEN ZION 2012?

PART1=11:11 / 9-11 / 11
Reading the below text, remember that November is the 11th month. 11 also represents the pillar and the unveiling of Isis/ 1S1S

I want to begin with adding some extra info on the Remembrance day (11/11)
WW1 is ended on 11/11, this was on a SUN-day, the remembrance day closest to
the sunday is called Remembrance SUNday. Symbollicaly they take 2 minutes of peace.
These 2 minutes can also be seen as 1/1 making 11 again.

1. 1916 – The Quebec Bridge's central span collapses, killing 11 men. The bridge initially collapsed in toto on August 29(2+9=11), 1907.

2. 11th of July 2009 (2+9=11), president Obama goes to the Vatican to talk about world peace.

3. Prince William
william - > wi11iam > w 11:11 am > will i am

4.Apollo 11, the Apollo 11 mission was the first manned mission to land on the Moon
Launched on July 16, 1969.

The Apollo 11 was launched at the same date as the Trinity(xXx) nuclear test.
Trinity was the first test of technology for a nuclear weapon. It was conducted by the United States on July 16, 1945,

5. M-theory is a mathematical proposal that unifies the five ten-dimensional superstring theories as limits of a single 11-dimensional theory. 11 is the number of dimensions in M theory.

6. 11 November (11/11) is the 315th day of the year(3+1+5=9).

7. 11 November(11) 1889 – Washington is admitted as the 42nd U.S. state.

11 September(9) 1998, Kenneth Star sends a report to the US Congress accusing Bill Clinton on 11 possible offenses

September(9) 11, 2007(2+7=9) - Russia tests largest conventional weapon ever called 'The father of all bombs'.

11 November 308(3+8=11) – The Congress of Carnuntum: Attempting to keep peace within the Roman Empire, the leaders of the Tetrarchy declare Maxentius and Licinius to be Augusti, while rival contender Constantine I is declared Caesar of Britain and Gaul.

11 November 1215(1+2+1+5=9) – The Fourth Lateran Council meets, defining the doctrine of transubstantiation, the process by which bread and wine are transformed into the body and blood of Christ.

11 November 1921 – The Tomb of the Unknowns is dedicated by US President Warren G. Harding at Arlington National Cemetery. This is for the soldiers who died but remained unidentified.
So we got date 11, on the 11th month.
Now take a look at the year 1921 = 1....92....1 = 1.....(9+2=11)......1 = 1....(11)....1 = 11.11

11 November 1940 – Armistice Day Blizzard: An unexpected blizzard kills 144(1+4+4=9) in U.S. Midwest.

11 November 1942 – World War II (11): Nazi Germany completed their occupation of France.

11 November 1966 – NASA launches spaceship Gemini 12.( Gemini logo = 11)

11 November( 2006 – The New Zealand war memorial monument is unveiled by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in London, United Kingdom, commemorating the loss of soldiers from the New Zealand Army and the British Army.

11 November Opening of carnival season in Germany ("Karneval"/"Fasching") the Netherlands, and other countries.
It is a feast season opening at 11 November(11th Month) at 11:11h
In the Netherlands 'The Council of 11' comes together each year at this day at 11:11h.

11 November - Each year the day of Science is being celebrated at this day.

11 September(9) 1972 - Terrorists steel a small plane, they wanted to bomb the Final ceremony of the Olympics in 1972 Munich but got caught.

1891, 11 September(9) - The Jewish colonization Association is Established.

Israel was admitted as a member of the United Nations on May 11, 1949

The Centennial Olympic Park bombing was a terrorist bombing on July 27, 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States during the 1996 Summer Olympics, the first of four committed by Eric Robert Rudolph, former explosives expert for the United States Army. Two(1+1) people died, and 111 were injured. Now lets take a closer look to the sculpture at the Olympic park and the shrapnel mark caused by the bombing.

If you look at the sculpture we see the black/white checkers, and if you look at the shrapnel mark(right picture) at the bottom(left) we see that lovely all seeing eye again.

. Marlboro Hidden 11 And Sun.
Also the capstone is lifted when opening the package.
In the front of the package the eye/sun isn't in the cap, but look on the back of the pack and
you will see the eye/sun in the capstone of the piramyd.

IMG: http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/1939/36255514.gif

PART2 = 2012
Predicted and scheduled events

1. 2012 (MMXII) Will be a leap year starting on SUN-day.
i 'm X M 'I

2. January 31 - 433 Eros, the second-largest Near Earth Object on record (size 13×13×33 km) will pass Earth at 0.1790 astronomical units (26,778,019 km; 16,639,090 mi). NASA studied Eros with the NEAR Shoemaker probe launched on 1996-02-17.

3. February 6 - Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II marking the 60th anniversary of her reign in the UK and Commonwealth.
(Queen Victoria held her diamond jubilee on June 22, 1897. Celebrated by the United Kingdom and the rest of the British Empire)
This was also the year of The First Zionist Congress convenes in Basel, Switzerland.

Her grandson Prince William will become 30 in 2012

4. May 20 - Annular solar eclipse, a SUN-day.
(A solar eclipse occurs when the moon passes between the Sun and the Earth so that the Sun is fully or partially covered.)

5. June 6 - The second and last solar transit of Venus of the century.
A transit of Venus across the Sun takes place when the planet Venus passes directly between the Sun and Earth, obscuring a small portion of the solar disk.

6.December 21 - 11:11 UTC. Winter Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere, Summer Solstice in the Southern Hemisphere.

Also the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar(Mayan Calender), notably used by the pre-Columbian Maya civilization among others, completes a "great cycle" of thirteen b'ak'tuns (periods of 144,000 days each) since the mythical Creation date of the calendar's current era.

2012 OLYMPICS LONDON

The 2012 Summer Olympic Games, officially known as the Games of the xXx Olympiad, are due to take place in London, United Kingdom.
London becomes the first city officially to host the Olumpic Games 3 times ( 1908/1948/2012)

When do the olympics start?
The Olympics 2012 begin at July 27 ( 2+7=9, this will be the 209th day of the year .... 2+9=11 )

When do the olympics end?
The Olympics 2012 will end at August 12.
Closing ceremony of the 2012 Summer Olympics in London will be on a Sun-day.

What else on SUN-day August 12 ?
- August 12 is also known as the "Glorious Twelfth" in the UK, as it marks the traditional start of the grouse shooting season.

- August 12 is the peak of the Perseid meteor shower. During this peak the rate of meteors reaches 60 or more per hour. The cloud consists of particles ejected by the comet as it passed by the Sun.

During the Olympics 2012 the 40th anniversary will be held, remembering the murder of 11 Israelis during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany. The 11 Isreaelis were killed by a group called 'Black September' (september =9) So there will be a special event during the olympics for the 40th anniversary reminding us of the Munich massacre.

PART3 = SOME LOGOS/WORDS UNVEILED
Thanks Again Rik Clay for finding out about the logo ZION
hidden in the 2008 and 2012 Olympics logo!

World Zionist Organisation = WZO = NWO
WZO, The World Zionist Organization or WZO, was founded as the Zionist Organization, or ZO, in 1897 at the First Zionist Congress, held from August 29 to August 31 in Basel, Switzerland. The ZO served as an umbrella organization for the Zionist movement, which aimed at creating a Jewish State of Israel in the region then known as Palestine. Same year as the diamond jubilee of Queen Victoria

NEW WORLD ORDER = NWO = ZION

Aquarius Age and Symbol.
As you know its the 11th zodiac Sign.

Aquarius Drink is the official sports drink of the Olympic Games, how cute!

Now lets take a look at this Aquarius symbol:

But what do we got here? WWW ? World Wide Web?
YES! Eventually everything will be connected to the WWW.
(In hebrew 6 = w)

PART 4 = Example of new world currency coin.
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev unveiled to reporters a coin representing a “united future world currency” at the G8 meeting in Italy

If you check out this link, you will see Obama and Medvedev standin underneath the all seeing eye with the sun behind it.(g8 conference where the coin is represented):
http://xandernieuws.punt.nl/upload/o...g8_laquila.jpg

The 5 'ones' presenting the pyramid. Also we see 5 stars on the coin and on the backside the pentagram.

PART 5 = ALL SEEING EYE/ SUN /
As you know these people worship the Sun. But why is it connected to a EYE?

Here we have a clip of the anniversary 1 year after the 9-11 attack, during the memorial service at ground zero.
WHY THE EYE?

The 2008 Beijing stadion called the "birds nest"
http://www.nbcolympics.com/mm/photo/...255563_m02.jpg

Here the closing ceremony/ countdown to 2012

Let us take a look at the Partial Eclipse of the Sun: 2011 June 01.
The global visibility of this solar eclipse is shown in the diagram:

Hmmm, that looks like an eye.

And here a animated diagram that illustrates the motion of the shadow of the moon on Earth during the eclipse

Dont roll your eyes!

PART 6 = COMPLETION ZION 2012?
They have to complete Zion in order to let their fake Messiah rule their NWO.

In 1947, the British government withdrew from commitment to the Mandate of Palestine, stating it was unable to arrive at a solution acceptable to both Arabs and Jews. The newly created United Nations approved the UN Partition Plan on November 29(2+9=11), 1947, dividing the country into two states, one Arab and one Jewish

On May 14, 1948, the day before the end of the British Mandate, the Jewish Agency proclaimed independence, naming the country Israel.

Israel was admitted as a member of the United Nations on May 11, 1949.

It was in Brittain where the Zionists/ISRAEL/ got their independance, will we get to witness the last implentation to complete ZION somewhere arround 2012/2013? I think we will!

There will be happening a lot in these times, till and after 2012.
Things menkind never has seen or been trough.

The 3 new WTC buildings will also be finished in 2012, just like giza.

Rik Clay said, whatever will happen arround this time, dont trust nor believe it!
Cause thats exactly what they got planned for us, to believe them!

THE GREATEST HOAX EVER IS PLANNED FOR US!

SOON MORE INFO, NEXT PART IS COMING SOON!

(haha when posting i got this error):
The following errors occurred with your submission:

1. You have included 11 images in your message. You are limited to using 10 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again. lol

Thanks for reading, think Rik Clay would be happy with some of this info if he was still alive.

Last edited by nioz; 16-07-2009 at 09:58 PM.
nioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2009, 09:56 AM   #2
gushen

Shit. Do you know what called my attention the most?

"unity in diversity"

Because it's psyops.

See, you can have diversity in unity (people working together toward a common goal while preserving their differences), but you cannot have "unity in diversity". Diversity is diversity. If you try to unite different cultures their differences will clash. As long as there are differences you cannot simply unite people without offending and/or discarding their cultures. First they have to find a common ground and see each other as equals, and only then they will come together to work as one.

Now, if this world currency is supposed to be the "common ground" that will unite people, then this can only mean that their plan is to have diversity (all people) UNDER their unified monetary system. Therefore, unity in diversity is only when diversity lies UNDER a centralized/unified control system.

Consider this example: a circle, and its center representing unity on the local sense.

The ideal is a circle with its circumference nowhere and its center everywhere. This is diversity in unity: when everyone shares a common purpose (centre is everywhere) but they still maintain their differences (circumference is nowhere). This is freedom

On the other hand, their plan is a circle with its circumference everywhere and its center nowhere. This is unity in diversity:when everyone cannot find a common purpose (centre is nowhere) but still everyone, regardless of their differences, gets rounded up (circumference is everywhere) for a hidden centralized purpose . This is slavery.

The center would be a hidden power, or unified control system extending its tentacles to round everybody up under centralized power. This is slavery masked as the "one world, one currency" bullshit. NWO at its finest.
Old 16-07-2009, 02:20 PM   #3
nioz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gushen View Post

"unity in diversity"

Because it's psyops. etc.
Good call there Gushen! You are totally right, haven't noticed it on the way you did!

You've made me look afraid for one minute, is the following coincedence?

Quote:
Consider this example: a circle, and its center representing unity on the local sense.
Hmm with their Sun worshipping,it caught my attention. lets take a look at the SUN-symbol:

Last edited by nioz; 16-07-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Old 16-07-2009, 04:10 PM   #4
kgone

bump.
thanks for the great work.
kgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009, 12:35 AM   #5
nioz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgone View Post
bump.
thanks for the great work.
Credits go out to Rik Clay.

Hope you all will spread the important info and research it for yourself too.
And maybe you can get new info out of this and the previous zion book.

Last edited by nioz; 17-07-2009 at 12:35 AM.
Old 17-07-2009, 02:11 AM   #6
rich157

Good work.
l <X> l
PO+W+AЯ
W111+ll+111M
+M+
rich157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009, 02:42 PM   #7
nioz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich157 View Post
Good work.
np

Oh yeah another thing, as you know the initiation line for freemasons is ´I AM` and in the early time of the freemasons it was ´I BE`.

Maya calendar of 2012 is connected to this, at least they want too.

MAYA = AYAM = AY AM = I AM

--- 2012 is MMXII in Roman numerals.

So 2012 = MMXII = IMXMI =I'M X M'I

Starting of mr X?

Nice pyramid:

Last edited by nioz; 17-07-2009 at 02:42 PM.
Old 18-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #8
solarwindspirit

It's a fraudalent system
I don't think the world needs rulers who flippantly mold life to their thinking or form If we are to succeed in the next millenium there needs to be serious thought on this.

The book of Life is not theirs. . .to 'mold'
We have already seen what they do to the earth for pure greed and selfishness. That is certainly not the meaning of dominion. . .since the decision of the rule by fear and not by law was enacted.

http://truth.awardspace.us/wordpress...m-with-israel/

They pay others to make up crap after they have made their plans
Their ultimate dream is to 'rule' the big brother countries and the 'world'

Ask yourself. . .what is life?

I think you see both sides of the coin
are we to rule by fear? or rule by law?
who writes this book of life. . .for you and I?

Where is the 'eye' now in your diversity?
Do you understand? It is life that unfolds through noninterference and not by force.

There needs to be a new paradigm. . .a realignment to this truth.

Sorry, but I saw the future. . .and use both these hemispheres that god gave me
but your linear thought has blinded you. Think about the road you're on. . .

Since someone trashed the above with symbolism and masonic junk . . .Just thought
I would put it here as their 'plan' was exactly that:

THE REDSHIELD ROTHCHILD NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA

In 1770, Mayer Amschel Rothschild married Gutta Schnapper. In that same year, he retained Jewish-born, Adam Weishaupt, an apostate Jesuit-trained professor of canon law, to revise and modernize Illuminism, the worship of Satan, with the objective of world domination and the imposition of the Luciferian ideology “upon what would remain of the human race” after a final orchestrated social-cataclysm. [4]
In 1773, Mayer summoned twelve wealthy men to Frankfort and asked them to pool their resources, then presented the 25-point plan that would enable them to gain control of the wealth, natural resources and manpower of the entire world. [5]

Those 25 points are:

1. Use violence and terrorism rather than academic discussions.

2. Preach “Liberalism” to usurp political power.

3. Initiate class warfare.

4. Politicians must be cunning and deceptive – any moral code leaves
a politician vulnerable.

5. Dismantle “existing forces of order and regulation.”
Reconstruct all existing institutions.”

6. Remain invisible until the very moment when it has gained such
strength that no cunning or force can undermine it.

7. Use Mob Psychology to control the masses. “Without absolute
despotism one cannot rule efficiently.”

8. Advocate the use of alcoholic liquors, drugs, moral corruption and
all forms of vice, used systematically by “agenteurs” to corrupt
the youth.

9. Seize properties by any means to secure submission and sovereignty.

10. Foment wars and control the peace conferences so that neither of the
combatants gains territory placing them further in debt and therefore
into our power.

11. Choose candidates for public office who will be “servile and
obedient to our commands, so they may be readily used as pawns in our
game.”

12. Use the Press for propaganda to control all outlets of public
information, while remaining in the shadows, clear of blame.

13. Make the masses believe they had been the prey of criminals. Then
restore order to appear as the saviors.

14. Create financial panics. Use hunger to control to subjugate the
masses.

15. Infiltrate Freemasonry to take advantage of the Grand Orient Lodges
to cloak the true nature of their work in philanthropy. Spread their
atheistic-materialistic ideology amongst the “Goyim” (gentiles).

16. When the hour strikes for our sovereign lord of the entire World to
be crowned, their influence will banish everything that might stand in
his way.

17. Use systematic deception, high-sounding phrases and popular slogans.
“The opposite of what has been promised can always be done
afterwards… That is of no consequence.”

18. A Reign of Terror is the most economical way to bring about speedy
subjection.

19. Masquerade as political, financial and economic advisers to carry
out our mandates with Diplomacy and without fear of exposing “the
secret power behind national and international affairs.”

20. Ultimate world government is the goal. It will be necessary to
establish huge monopolies, so even the largest fortunes of the Goyim
will depend on us to such an extent that they will go to the bottom
together with the credit of their governments on the day after the great
political smash.”

21. Use economic warfare. Rob the “Goyim” of their landed properties and
industries with a combination of high taxes and unfair competition.

22. “Make the ‘Goyim’ destroy each other so there will only be the
proletariat left in the world, with a few millionaires devoted to our
cause, and sufficient police and soldiers to protect our interest.”

23. Call it The New Order. Appoint a Dictator.

24. Fool, bemuse and corrupt the younger members of society by teaching
them theories and principles we know to be false.

25 Twist national and international laws into a contradiction which
first masks the law and afterwards hides it altogether. Substitute
arbitration for law. [6]

Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of The Creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye, but the dance lives on.

Last edited by solarwindspirit; 18-07-2009 at 01:03 AM.
solarwindspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 11:16 PM   #9
rodin
Banned

Another excellent thread. I am pleasantly surprised by this forum

NWO = OWN

Last edited by rodin; 18-07-2009 at 11:18 PM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 06:42 AM   #10
sentient being
Inactive

Quote:

"unity in diversity"

Because it's psyops.

See, you can have diversity in unity (people working together toward a common goal while preserving their differences), but you cannot have "unity in diversity". Diversity is diversity. If you try to unite different cultures their differences will clash. As long as there are differences you cannot simply unite people without offending and/or discarding their cultures. First they have to find a common ground and see each other as equals, and only then they will come together to work as one.

Now, if this world currency is supposed to be the "common ground" that will unite people, then this can only mean that their plan is to have diversity (all people) UNDER their unified monetary system. Therefore, unity in diversity is only when diversity lies UNDER a centralized/unified control system.

The ideal is a circle with its circumference nowhere and its center everywhere. This is diversity in unity: when everyone shares a common purpose (centre is everywhere) but they still maintain their differences (circumference is nowhere). This is freedom

On the other hand, their plan is a circle with its circumference everywhere and its center nowhere. This is unity in diversity:when everyone cannot find a common purpose (centre is nowhere) but still everyone, regardless of their differences, gets rounded up (circumference is everywhere) for a hidden centralized purpose . This is slavery.

The center would be a hidden power, or unified control system extending its tentacles to round everybody up under centralized power. This is slavery masked as the "one world, one currency" bullshit. NWO at its finest.

You miss the fact that "Unity in Diversity" has already been achieved. Look around the world. In every country, all the building structures are the same, the Universal language is getting to be "English" as they planned. Most if not all people are porno viewing, pepsi drinking, jeans wearing, "cool man", ipod playing, blackberrying, interneting, etc.,

They've given you the illusion that you have maintained diversity, when in fact, most if not all are participating in the above mentioned. Any countries desiring to cling to Tribalism/Cultural Individuality are being swifly eliminated. Just look at what they've done with one of the last set of fiercly Individualistic people, the "Tamils" of Sri Lanka. What is left of them has been sourced out to various Western countries to be assimiliated into the above mentioned way of living. They are no longer fiercly independant farmers, merchants and tradesmen. But quickly filling the Western Countries slave labour force. In the process their children have and are being swiftly assimalated under the guise of having "cultural" freedoms.

They knew all along that their goal for assimilation would be achieved. Clearly there have been no cultural clashes.

"Diversity"? Talk about a clever(truly should be: sneaky and devious) mind screw!!

Last edited by sentient being; 19-07-2009 at 06:44 AM.
sentient being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2009, 08:45 AM   #11
gushen

yep. diversity depends on unity, but unity does not depend on diversity. thus unity in diversity can very well mean just 'unity': the 'diversity' part is optional.
Old 22-07-2009, 05:20 PM   #12
ricks1974

The Great Blue Norther of 11/11/11 (November 11, 1911) was the worst cold snap in U.S. history.
1926 –11-11 U.S. Route 66 is established 1926=9
2000 –11-11 In Kaprun, Austria, 155 skiers and snowboarders die when a cable car catches fire in an alpine tunnel 155=11
2004 –11-11 Yasser Arafat is confirmed dead by the Palestine Liberation Organization, of unidentified causes. Mahmoud Abbas is elected chairman of the PLO minutes later.
2008 –11-11 The RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2) set sail on her final voyage to Dubai.
ricks1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 10:30 PM   #13
cruise4

unity in diversity, hmmm, I reckon you can have this. In fact I think it's the key. Freedom would bring diversity but would also bring unity in freedom. It's all semantics.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #14
kasalt

Last edited by kasalt; 25-07-2009 at 07:38 PM.
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #15
dolores1

Default 09.09.2009 = 9/11

I believe a "Bank Holiday" will happen on 09.09.09 which adds up to 9/11 also.

Their plan is to devalue the dollar and the pound sterling.

Make sure you have cash available for as long as possible and that it is converted to Euro or other currency to retain it's value.

There is only 3% of "money" available in cash circulation, the rest is in computers.

I don't know how long this holiday will last, but I believe it is planned to be punishing. I think it will be long and of course blammed on a terrorist attack on their computers so they can also shut down the ATMs.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:50 PM   #16
dolores1

Do you notice THEY always use the word "Liberty"?

Liberty is something allowed to sailers under Admeralty Law. Then they have to go back!

Never mix up liberty with FREEDOM.

When you see the word liberty check who is using it and what their real intentions are.

Last edited by dolores1; 05-08-2009 at 04:51 PM. Reason: spelling
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:30 AM   #17
mind1universe
Inactive

mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 08:29 PM   #18
netta
Inactive

Cool

I don't know if anyone has posted this link before, but after I saw that 2012 could be interpreted as Zion, as well as reading some strange lyrics froms somewhere...I looked up this page:

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEgoogl...13Tgoogle.html

I didn't know that the total solar eclipse was suppose to happen on November 13, 2012, but in any case, here is some numerology for you.

November= 11= 1+1= 2
13= 3+1= 4
2012= 2+1+2= 5
2+4+5= 11
netta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 05:33 PM   #19
rich157

Quote:
Originally Posted by nioz View Post
np

Oh yeah another thing, as you know the initiation line for freemasons is ´I AM` and in the early time of the freemasons it was ´I BE`.

Maya calendar of 2012 is connected to this, at least they want too.

MAYA = AYAM = AY AM = I AM

--- 2012 is MMXII in Roman numerals.

So 2012 = MMXII = IMXMI =I'M X M'I

Starting of mr X?

Nice pyramid:
Once again... good work..

I have a similar sort of arrangement in my avatar picture.

l <X> l
PO+W+AЯ
W111+ll+111M
+M+
rich157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2009, 09:27 PM   #20
nioz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich157 View Post
Once again... good work..

I have a similar sort of arrangement in my avatar picture.

wow, that's pretty strange, what does it stand for in your avatar?