Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

View Poll Results: Do you like living in this reality?
Yes 8 5.48%
Most of the time yes 15 10.27%
Yes and no 38 26.03%
Most of the time no 34 23.29%
No 51 34.93%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2014, 01:11 PM   #41
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoons View Post
Conversations that five minutes later people swear blind didn't happen, telephone calls received that were never made, moving an object from room to another only to find it back where it was
I often find other peoples memory to be terrible, and it does sometimes make me slightly question if I'm in a paralell reality or something. Sometimes I will bring up something that me and the other person have talked about many times before as well as initially experiencing the thing that we later talked about, only for them to look at me like I am a complete moron and tell me they have no idea what I am on about and that they have no recollection of it.
The aluminium and fluoride is doing it's job well.

Quote:
those people who ask you what you said when you said nothing
My nephew does this. He often says 'what was that? I thought you just said something to me', but I didn't say anything out loud (though telepathically there is a connection). I can speak to him with my mind sometimes, and he hears.

What pisses me off is when I explain something to a friend who acts interested in a conversation, and then says 'what was that' and had not heard a word due to looking at ebay or some lame crap like that. Still, their priorities are upto them and ultimately define who they are.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:33 PM   #42
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
What about the time the quadraplegic fell through three floors in five seconds? What happened there?
Haha. Falling is not walking.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:40 PM   #43
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
I often find other peoples memory to be terrible, and it does sometimes make me slightly question if I'm in a paralell reality or something. Sometimes I will bring up something that me and the other person have talked about many times before as well as initially experiencing the thing that we later talked about, only for them to look at me like I am a complete moron and tell me they have no idea what I am on about and that they have no recollection of it.

My nephew does this. He often says 'what was that? I thought you just said something to me', but I didn't say anything out loud (though telepathically there is a connection). I can speak to him with my mind sometimes, and he hears.

What pisses me off is when I explain something to a friend who acts interested in a conversation, and then says 'what was that' and had not heard a word due to looking at ebay or some lame crap like that. Still, their priorities are upto them and ultimately define who they are.

My initial approach was rational psychology until I quite suddenly began having similar experiences. I might start a thread on this, thinking about it.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 04:25 PM   #44
white light

Quote:

Yes, I've had similar experiences.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 12:13 PM   #45
fishonwheels

Quote:
Haha. Falling is not walking.
So what happened there?
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 09:41 PM   #46
1zenith
Banned

Default Its hard to b around the phony ppl in their trance

Quote:
Originally Posted by altermalice View Post
Yeah it can always be worse but it could be better too. Truly i don't enjoy it here. The human body has too many limitations and weaknesses i don't like it.

I hate the way the human body runs too.

I only hope there are nicer more free flowing alternatives in the afterlife.
Well YES there is. Have you astral traveled to the other dimensions?
It is awesome!!!!

This reality is shit because it is F A K E.
Hey I just printed off that little alien dude on your avitar a week ago from the net.

I am gonna put the e t on my bumper.

The e t says "just visiting". WHich makes me laff and then some.

Last edited by 1zenith; 10-02-2014 at 09:42 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 09:49 PM   #47
1zenith
Banned

Default THe world has gone mad!!!! ANd human race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Life is what one makes of it.

I disagree. Humans are too lame. IT is just freak'ng LAME.

Cant I find just one phucking person

to be a companion

with and do normal things who isnt a poor skank or drunk and who is on my wave lenghth? And NOT stuck in drama?? NO!!!

Humans are phucking lame. LAME i say!!!! LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Insane in da membrane!!!!!

OMG, i just went to Wal Mart, and you should see the 'CREATURES' i saw. Wow, ya , the mean reppies must be making babies rh + to rh + making pure skank-
humans that is for sure to b the majority on planet earth. The good greyz are trying to better planet earth.

But there is a war going on and seems to me the reptilian -abducting -groups of them are winning for sure. Just look around.

--Making pure human skanks skanker and skanker to keep being a slave race on planet earth.

Last edited by 1zenith; 10-02-2014 at 09:54 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:57 AM   #48
takhisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
No, i think of others as rats in monkey suits and have nout to do with them ever.

So no, i like nature, and small animals, and i hate humans absolutely. I have nout in common with the sex mad violence mad rats in monkey suits that most are. Humans are disgusting scum, whom just want to destroy any other life they can, and know it all, lol

I do not call myself miserable, i call myself and state, same. Meaning i am just always the same emotion, and it neither has highs or lows, just being in some same state always.

So you cannot speak for others, i only speak for myself. All people should understand they can never speak for others but themselves, and although i think all other humans are rats in monkey suits, i do not ever try to speak for them, as they have nout in common with me.
Samurai!
takhisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 05:25 PM   #49
truth seeker 09

Bump
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:06 PM   #50
scopolamine
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cache Seel
Life may suck but the alternative is unacceptable.
I think that we have to try and stick it out, one chance and all, life is a precious gift.

Last edited by scopolamine; 01-07-2014 at 11:11 PM.
scopolamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:17 PM   #51
andy1033

Quote:
I often find other peoples memory to be terrible, and it does sometimes make me slightly question if I'm in a paralell reality or something.
I always believe in 1998 i died and woke up in a parellel reality where i am a different person.

Its because just after i left the bbc my life went so bizarre especially.

So i agree with you. The ultimate hell is that you may not die, but forever live in moron world with sex monsters and rats in monkey suits. I woke up one day and its like this whole thing came down on my life for no reason.

So i always believe i died in 1998, and i may be living in another reality. Because how the feck people made up so much rubbish about my life i will never know. I have not spoken to anyone outside since around 1999 or so, my life went totally weird after this.

Plus i have never been in no military so thats not what i am talking about.

But thats life.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 01-07-2014 at 11:26 PM.
andy1033 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:39 AM   #52
maccoy

You can throw the coke bottle off the cliff anytime you's want
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 08:59 PM   #53
truth seeker 09

Bump
Old 09-04-2015, 02:46 AM   #54
truth seeker 09

The poll sums it up pretty nicely.
Old 09-04-2015, 02:12 PM   #55
digital_aghori

I voted no, because I really don't.

I hate the way of life I was born into, the western industrialised one.

I see people living in tribes in remote regions without a government constantly breathing down their necks and I feel really envious of them.
digital_aghori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 02:13 PM   #56
digital_aghori

I voted no, because I really don't.

I hate the way of life I was born into, the western industrialised one.

I see people living in tribes in remote regions without a government constantly breathing down their necks and I feel really envious of them.

I guess the anarchists have a point in some respects, because there are people living the anarchist lifestyle at this very moment.
digital_aghori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 03:24 PM   #57
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Life is what one makes of it.
More like life is what it makes you, through conditioning and programming.

A few wake up an do their best having been dealt a bum hand in a fixed game.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 03:55 PM   #58
amber_dawn

I like the small pleasures, but I'm not truly comfortable here. That's why I'll never have children, there's too many things I disagree with.
amber_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 08:41 AM   #59
empath_

I'm not a fan of this reality, but then again I know no other realities yet. I struggle big time to live in this reality, humans are so cruel to each other and our planet.
empath_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 08:43 AM   #60
empath_

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterwings View Post
I like the small pleasures, but I'm not truly comfortable here. That's why I'll never have children, there's too many things I disagree with.
You share the same view as me in regards to children. People think it's ridiculous not to want to have children and bring them into this world. It's hard enough having a bloody dog that the vet's try to control, never mind a child! I would consider fostering, considering how corrupted social services can be, I reckon that would really be helping a child. :luv:
empath_ is offline   Reply With Quote