Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-05-2018, 01:52 AM   #2141
east sun
Senior Member
 
east sun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 127
Likes: 18 (13 Posts)
Default

Total openness beyond all concepts means eliminating everything that has gone before.

A whole new emptiness lies ahead.
__________________


If you're not paranoid by now you must be crazy.
east sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2018, 08:14 PM   #2142
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 887
Likes: 83 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarclarity View Post
The only connection between J K Rowling and the guy that wrote Freeyourbrain is that they are both spooks, (obviously), assigned the task of applying misdirection as their most potent tool

The writer of freeyourbrain would have been recruited into military intelligence at a young age, already groomed for the role as a result of his lineage and the intel connections of his father,

Any projects he would have taken before (and after) freeyourbrain, would have been undertaken with the specific intent to derail any group(s) that he would have infiltrated leading to the freeyourbrain project, which is a classic case of applying ongoing misdirection

The freeyourbrain project has got legs because it was written anonymously, which of course ramps up the speculation, which is the exact reverse of scaling down speculation, which is one of the supposed main tenets of the homepage, over the gullible reader

Disclaimer no. 1): The world is not a simulation...of some hitherto previous 'purer' world.
Which means (despite Hollywood's intent to the otherwize) we have certainly NOT been inserted into a computer simulation
All that is misdirection, provable with the application of a bit of common sense:

Anyone in mainstream physics academia who proposes 'simulation theory', is a spook, end of speculation.
Anyone who proposes 'simulation theory', in forums, is misdirected, or a spook, period.

Anyone who tells you the otherside can fake anything this side of the curtain is misdirecting you.

Why would you need constant control and faking of every aspect of your immediate environment and parameters of your everyday life, from the otherside, WHEN the spooks are doing the exact same things, this side of the curtain via the mainstream media disinfo

Artificial synchronicity is not an effect caused by the otherside messing with you. It is the validation of non original elements coerced together, by the mind.
All so called artificial synchronicity that you might have felt at the epicentre of, at some point in time, is the brain connecting subliminals on a subconscious level and attempting to map them out, in the physical, hence the unreal feeling of them, in live time situations (The brain has reconstituted the impulse in the subliminal into a subliminal you will recognize enough to understand)
Media subliminals , of course, have been specifically designed by intel teams because intel runs the media

There is almost no such thing as 'free information', without those subliminals running interference pattens, or running the whole thing
Usualy you have to navigate the misdirection even in real information

You are being played all the time on this side of the curtain, so much so the otherside is not a factor, which is WHY you are misdirected to see the 'problems' as coming from the otherside. You can be spied on anytime, from this side, and ONLY this side, via satellites, street cameras, telecommunication devices, mobile phone surveillance (voice and video), phone tapping, online tracking, email 'hacking' and so on.

Obviously you don't further need the otherside of the curtain also doing it as well, at the same time. That is misdirection...

Freeyourbrain has worked as an intel tool of misdirection, for this very reason, and continues to do so, presently

The paedophilia angle is another intel aspect of the project:

It is based on the writings of spook 1950's science fiction writer Robert A, Heinlein and in particular: 'The Door Into Summer'. This was written in 1957 but it’s set in 1970 and 2000...tying into Freeyourbrain which started on April 02, 2000 (which is April fools day plus one)

In the Door Into Summer, the main character Dan is 30 years old in 1970, a robot designer who has been swindled out of control of his robot-designing company, called Hired Girl Inc, by his ex-best friend and his ex-fiancee, so he decides to take a 'long sleep' of 'suspended animation' and wake up to a hopefully better world in 2000

The book is full of horrendously creepy intel markers:
In the narrative Dan mails his Hired Girl stock certificate to the one person he trusts: Frederica "Ricky" Virginia Gentry, who is 11 years old at the time, compared to his age of 30. So in effect an 11 year old girl becomes the virgin (Virginia) hired girl, from the Gentry (aristocracy), who also asks to marry him, once she has gone through the 'long sleep', to a later age

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Door_into_Summer

Somebody whitewashing the project as an enjoyable (harmless) read:
https://www.tor.com/2010/02/10/incre...to-summerlemg/



The difference with that project and the freeyourbrain project is that the intel scriptwriting team wanted to upgrade the original science fiction version into the later (freeyourbrain) science fact version, to corral your brain into the paedophilia premise, wrapped in an 'acceptable' version, for your mind

You see this premise has infiltrated the mainstream media by now, which should come as no surprise, given that intel OWNS the mainstream media and entertainment industries

So there is no room for doubt that freeyourbrain is wriiten as an intel front

Disclaimer no.2: Freeyourbrain is NOT an unfinished project
The author was taken off the freeyourbrain project at the end of 2001
The reason it is written in the manner it is, with so called 'pending' chapters, is to ramp the speculation. There is way more speculation applied to a seemingly unfinished project than there is to a finalized project
Hence more confusion and misdirection

Disclaimer no. 3): Freeyourbrain was NOT written by an alien
The whole project bears no relation whatsoever with the otherside, nor was it written by somebone arcanely 'inspired'. It's an intel front, with intel pushed themes, for these intel pushed times

The project was written in spook style with various aliases playing off each other
(Piece of Mind and Zero Left ARE the same person)
The links page is highly dubious as well you might expect it to be:
'Frank Pann', 'Josh Nevada' ans 'Helen Cantebury' all have no internet footprint anywhere at all outside of the freeyourbrain linkage, which isn't surprising given the nature of the rest of the project

They are also figments of the (original) author's intent
What better way to control all the dialogue, than to write all of it...

You have to understand the freeyourbrain project was leased as an intel front with strict guidelines the author was to follow, which is why the project has the themes and the misdirection running underneath the whole thing
Very insightful, let me add some of my own thoughts.

The most secretive "black ops" stuff goes hand and hand with interdimensionals.

1. Much mind control technology has occult roots.

2. Those who use these technologies are also those who understand the many spheres of existence as well as how to channel info from beyond.

3. The human race/society has a "backstage" where the same mind control is issued out and this has been going on pre-Babylon all the way back to Atlantean times.

4. The Montauk project is where all this stuff comes together and I am willing to bet the same timeline technologies are involved somehow.

5. Flat earth stuff proves that reality is perception and manipulation.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 15-06-2018 at 08:16 PM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2018, 09:37 PM   #2143
solarclarity
Senior Member
 
solarclarity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Englander: The Land of the 'ER' ™ people
Posts: 107
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Reality presented as an alternative to the misdirection

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
Very insightful, let me add some of my own thoughts.

The most secretive "black ops" stuff goes hand and hand with interdimensionals.
I see no convincing evidence to believe that, and certainly nothing that goes hand in hand with it

Although that is exactly what military intelligence has been stating vociferously ever since the so called Roswell 'incident' in 1947, which also happened to be the founding year of the CIA

Intel runs the media, including the 'alternative' media, which is controlled opposition

I do see much compelling evidence of intel planting stories, misdirecting the reader AWAY from the planting, and any doubting stragglers get caught up in the controlled opposition, some time later

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
1. Much mind control technology has occult roots.
Mainstream occult info is faux occult knowledge such as the Kaballah, which was introduced by 'the banking families' during the Renaissance.
In all likelihood they bankrolled and created it via their agents, who claimed they has found the ancient manuscripts in a monastery

Intel and the STILL ruling banking families DON'T NEED advanced mind control just as they don't need occultic 'knowledge', to control it all, from behind the scenes
They, via the media, super hyperventilate the mind control hypothesis, especially in Hollywood, but Intel OWNS Hollywood, and always has. The mind control angle is a feint in a misleading direction. Actors make great agents, precisely because they can act, and they are out there in the media

Take for example Al Roker's 'MK Ultra' 'mind control' 'breakdown' :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v82-MPeCPnM

That is so fake...

A guy does 17 seconds of acting and the alternative media call that an MK Ultra mind control breakdown

Notice the guys name as well: Al Roker (which is nearly A Joker)
Plus he has a presence at IMDb, which means he can ACT:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0737963/
Notice he has 33 acting credits (Intel's favourite number)
He has 17 nominations for awards (as well as 17 credits for archived footage). 17 = 1 + 7 = 8 (Intel's second favourite number)
And 17 seconds was how long the 'MK Ultra' 'breakdown' 'glitch' lasted for...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
2. Those who use these technologies are also those who understand the many spheres of existence as well as how to channel info from beyond.
They would again want you to believe that, and as usual that is the pushed line
The Theosophy project was another fake project that intel pushed onto the Western consciousness (a precursor to the 'New Age')

The World is NOT a hologram and channelling/mediumship is fraught with disinfo

And the 'Mandela effect' is a HOAX perpetrated by intel now they have the Worldwideweb and know what to do with it. The 'Mandela Effect' would not have taken hold, prior

If they want to fake a news report or fake the death of Nelson Mandela in the nineties, they can do that. It is not evidence of a timeline shift
It is evidence of who controls the media. And now with the internet, it is so much easier to create a backdated fake history to support a fake event

Berenstain/Berenstein is an in-house intel JOKE, with connotations to the effect that people within the ruling families will often change a letter or letters within a given name or a surname to throw trackers of their genealogy scent, when researching somebody
The average Joe might not change his name or even think of it as a possibility, yet the people connected to the billionaire banking/industrialist families who wish to get ahead on 'merit', do it all the time

With the Kennedy 'assassination': 6 people in the car/4 people in the car, with Kennedy = BOTH.
Again no evidence of a multi-dimentional shift/timeline change
Intel ran that event, and they ran 2 different versions of it on 2 difflerent days, filming both, in so much as home made 8mm film is 'filming'...

Plus you have the different movie versions over the years, with different seating positions, which are either mis-labelled on the internet as being from the 'real' event, or people have seen the Zapruder/movie versions and mis-categorized which was which

The guy that put that sign up in the Cern video: Is that evidence of the 'Mandela effect ? No, buy it is evidence of intel's way of playing with you, letting you know they are playing with you as they are doing it. And that is all they are doing at Cern

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
3. The human race/society has a "backstage" where the same mind control is issued out and this has been going on pre-Babylon all the way back to Atlantean times.
4. The Montauk project is where all this stuff comes together and I am willing to bet the same timeline technologies are involved somehow.
Stageworld and Backstage are intel in house joke words

THE BACKSTAGE :-
When intel wants someone to 'finish' a project, they have 2 automatic fall back positions; They either fake the death of the person, or they fake the dissappearance or prison sentence of the person. The latter is just as effective, especially if that person is 'let out', after a 'sentence'. If anything, that only goes to reinforce their cover

Of course the 'Stageworld' is where all the actors are (intel runs Hollywood)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
5. Flat earth stuff proves that reality is perception and manipulation.
Flat earth is intel regurgitating one of their old hoaxes from the Renaissance
It is shocking that in this day and age they can reintroduce that
It shows you how confident they are in their own position (they aren't going to be truly 'outed' by the media), so they can afford the absurdity of that, one more time

Last edited by solarclarity; 16-06-2018 at 10:31 PM.
solarclarity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 06:31 AM   #2144
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 887
Likes: 83 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarclarity View Post
I see no convincing evidence to believe that, and certainly nothing that goes hand in hand with it

Although that is exactly what military intelligence has been stating vociferously ever since the so called Roswell 'incident' in 1947, which also happened to be the founding year of the CIA

Intel runs the media, including the 'alternative' media, which is controlled opposition

I do see much compelling evidence of intel planting stories, misdirecting the reader AWAY from the planting, and any doubting stragglers get caught up in the controlled opposition, some time later



Mainstream occult info is faux occult knowledge such as the Kaballah, which was introduced by 'the banking families' during the Renaissance.
In all likelihood they bankrolled and created it via their agents, who claimed they has found the ancient manuscripts in a monastery

Intel and the STILL ruling banking families DON'T NEED advanced mind control just as they don't need occultic 'knowledge', to control it all, from behind the scenes
They, via the media, super hyperventilate the mind control hypothesis, especially in Hollywood, but Intel OWNS Hollywood, and always has. The mind control angle is a feint in a misleading direction. Actors make great agents, precisely because they can act, and they are out there in the media

Take for example Al Roker's 'MK Ultra' 'mind control' 'breakdown' :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v82-MPeCPnM

That is so fake...

A guy does 17 seconds of acting and the alternative media call that an MK Ultra mind control breakdown

Notice the guys name as well: Al Roker (which is nearly A Joker)
Plus he has a presence at IMDb, which means he can ACT:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0737963/
Notice he has 33 acting credits (Intel's favourite number)
He has 17 nominations for awards (as well as 17 credits for archived footage). 17 = 1 + 7 = 8 (Intel's second favourite number)
And 17 seconds was how long the 'MK Ultra' 'breakdown' 'glitch' lasted for...



They would again want you to believe that, and as usual that is the pushed line
The Theosophy project was another fake project that intel pushed onto the Western consciousness (a precursor to the 'New Age')

The World is NOT a hologram and channelling/mediumship is fraught with disinfo

And the 'Mandela effect' is a HOAX perpetrated by intel now they have the Worldwideweb and know what to do with it. The 'Mandela Effect' would not have taken hold, prior

If they want to fake a news report or fake the death of Nelson Mandela in the nineties, they can do that. It is not evidence of a timeline shift
It is evidence of who controls the media. And now with the internet, it is so much easier to create a backdated fake history to support a fake event

Berenstain/Berenstein is an in-house intel JOKE, with connotations to the effect that people within the ruling families will often change a letter or letters within a given name or a surname to throw trackers of their genealogy scent, when researching somebody
The average Joe might not change his name or even think of it as a possibility, yet the people connected to the billionaire banking/industrialist families who wish to get ahead on 'merit', do it all the time

With the Kennedy 'assassination': 6 people in the car/4 people in the car, with Kennedy = BOTH.
Again no evidence of a multi-dimentional shift/timeline change
Intel ran that event, and they ran 2 different versions of it on 2 difflerent days, filming both, in so much as home made 8mm film is 'filming'...

Plus you have the different movie versions over the years, with different seating positions, which are either mis-labelled on the internet as being from the 'real' event, or people have seen the Zapruder/movie versions and mis-categorized which was which

The guy that put that sign up in the Cern video: Is that evidence of the 'Mandela effect ? No, buy it is evidence of intel's way of playing with you, letting you know they are playing with you as they are doing it. And that is all they are doing at Cern



Stageworld and Backstage are intel in house joke words

THE BACKSTAGE :-
When intel wants someone to 'finish' a project, they have 2 automatic fall back positions; They either fake the death of the person, or they fake the dissappearance or prison sentence of the person. The latter is just as effective, especially if that person is 'let out', after a 'sentence'. If anything, that only goes to reinforce their cover

Of course the 'Stageworld' is where all the actors are (intel runs Hollywood)



Flat earth is intel regurgitating one of their old hoaxes from the Renaissance
It is shocking that in this day and age they can reintroduce that
It shows you how confident they are in their own position (they aren't going to be truly 'outed' by the media), so they can afford the absurdity of that, one more time
You must be correct about a lot of what you say but

Why would an intel operation try to teach us about love or about Casteneda?

I doubt the CIA or Luciferians or whoever is at the core of these intelligence networks gives a crap about teaching us how love can't be weighed or measured.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 06:33 AM   #2145
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 887
Likes: 83 (65 Posts)
Default

Why would some evil manipulated trap be trying to teach us that two people from completely different realities can fall in love regardless of differences?

I suppose it does pull you into some "omg everyone around me is a character" paranoia.

Until you begin to decipher the homepage better and you realize it refers more to actual actors and news media people.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 06:33 AM   #2146
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 887
Likes: 83 (65 Posts)
Default

There are many stages to Homepage obsession ahaha.

some of you are as bad as me
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 10:52 PM   #2147
solarclarity
Senior Member
 
solarclarity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Englander: The Land of the 'ER' ™ people
Posts: 107
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Castaneda was part of stage one of Operation Chaos, which intel admits exists because it's been partly declassified, although wikipedia spins the information as usual by implying it was counter intel against outside threats to domestic US targets, which is easy text to unwind, whether it's unwound or not, as with all these things

They even semi-admit the spin in the first part of the first sentence:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_CHAOS

Quote:
Operation CHAOS or Operation MHCHAOS was the code name (CIA cryptonym) of a United States Central Intelligence Agency domestic espionage project targeting the American people from 1967 to 1974, established by President Johnson and expanded under President Nixon,
Nice Freudian slip, there

Then they try and externalize the threat, via misdirection, away from the cause of the trouble, which is > the media control the flow of information to the public and intel controls the media. And intel is controlled by the billionaire families and infiltration of ALL aspects of society is job number one

The guy who wrote freeyourbrain knew, as an insider would, that it was all an act, which he himself squeezed into a smasmagord of ideas and word verbage, 100% in line with the tenets Operation Chaos (in whatever form that currently is). That smasmagord included bridging words much in the same faux watering down of meaning, usage, that was seen with Buckminster Fuller. Castaneda's 'Tensegrity' is (an intel's ode) to Fuller, much as freeyourbrains's glossolalia is

The freeyourbrain guy is playing with you. 'Holodecks' comes straight out of Star Trek (1987). He gives you the runaround. Riddles contain truth NOT

Quote:
Why would some evil manipulated trap be trying to teach us that two people from completely different realities can fall in love regardless of differences?
Because intel 'creates' the differences and 'creates' the 'solutions' to the manufactured differences, across the board. It is a huge financial incentive, measured down to the last unit
solarclarity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2018, 05:01 AM   #2148
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 887
Likes: 83 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarclarity View Post
Castaneda was part of stage one of Operation Chaos, which intel admits exists because it's been partly declassified, although wikipedia spins the information as usual by implying it was counter intel against outside threats to domestic US targets, which is easy text to unwind, whether it's unwound or not, as with all these things

They even semi-admit the spin in the first part of the first sentence:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_CHAOS



Nice Freudian slip, there

Then they try and externalize the threat, via misdirection, away from the cause of the trouble, which is > the media control the flow of information to the public and intel controls the media. And intel is controlled by the billionaire families and infiltration of ALL aspects of society is job number one

The guy who wrote freeyourbrain knew, as an insider would, that it was all an act, which he himself squeezed into a smasmagord of ideas and word verbage, 100% in line with the tenets Operation Chaos (in whatever form that currently is). That smasmagord included bridging words much in the same faux watering down of meaning, usage, that was seen with Buckminster Fuller. Castaneda's 'Tensegrity' is (an intel's ode) to Fuller, much as freeyourbrains's glossolalia is

The freeyourbrain guy is playing with you. 'Holodecks' comes straight out of Star Trek (1987). He gives you the runaround. Riddles contain truth NOT



Because intel 'creates' the differences and 'creates' the 'solutions' to the manufactured differences, across the board. It is a huge financial incentive, measured down to the last unit
Hmm well reality manifestation is New Age and thus Luciferian.

Luciferians believe that they are gods and are manifesting their own realities. They use ritual magick and worship Lucifer because he brings that godlike knowledge to man.

The Lightbringer..

You could say the homepage is a psyops trap to push Paedophilia and Luciferianism.

Luciferianism is also very PAEDOPHILIC.

dots are connecting....

There is something very dark and scary here.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 25-06-2018 at 05:05 AM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2018, 05:04 AM   #2149
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 887
Likes: 83 (65 Posts)
Default

I am definitely starting to see something here.

Something very dark and scary and very real.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2018, 10:57 PM   #2150
solarclarity
Senior Member
 
solarclarity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Englander: The Land of the 'ER' ™ people
Posts: 107
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default The Backstage Pass and how to read it off the page

Looks like this :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Lay

Quote:
Kenneth Lee "Ken" Lay (April 15, 1942 – July 5, 2006) was an American businessman best known for his involvement in the Enron scandal. He was founder, CEO and Chairman of Enron Corporation for most of its existence which reached a value of $63 billion. Enron used misleading and illegal practices to hide, embezzle and mislead funds from its auditor Arthur Andersen, which was the fifth largest such company in the world. When the deception was discovered in 2000, the Enron scandal was the largest bankruptcy in the world and destroyed Arthur Andersen for not having discovered the fraud. Lay was indicted by a grand jury and was found guilty of 10 counts of securities fraud. Lay died while vacationing, three months before his October 23 sentencing. A preliminary autopsy reported Lay had died of a heart attack caused by coronary artery disease and his conviction was vacated.
Kenneth Lay, the founder, CEO and Chairman of Enron was indicted for securities fraud. This is a chap who majorly did not want to get indicted and definitely didn't want to hang around for his sentencing

What are the available options ?

Well there is the Backstage pass, open to all insiders and virtually unknown to everyone else

What are the pointers ?

Connections, currency and contrived media reports...(Notice that wikipedia skirts the longstanding rumours that this guy faked his own death, failing to even mention it)

Any intel pointers, (apart from the whole sheath of contacts strewn across his wiki page) ?

Well yes:-

Lots of elevens,

In the Tarot, eleven is the card of Justice.

When it lands upright in the reading it denotes: Justice, fairness, truth, cause and effect, law

When it lands reversed in the spread it points to: Unfairness, lack of accountability, dishonesty and a reversal or avoidance of justice

When numbers appear to be 'random' on a page, but intel is using them as a simple but 'hidden' (in plain sight) code, the meaning of the number is an indication of a feint or a reversal, taking place

What we have here is someone that wanted and could avoid justice, using hidden means (and represented in this hidden in plain sight, way)

From his wikipedia page:

Quote:
On July 7, 2004, Lay was indicted by a grand jury in Houston, Texas, for his role in the company's failure. Lay was charged, in a 65-page indictment, with 11 counts of securities fraud, wire fraud, and making false and misleading statements.
The use of the number 11; three times in that short skit on his indictment

Quote:
Sentencing was scheduled for September 11, 2006 and rescheduled for October 23, 2006
A couple more a few sentences later. Including the big September 11, and even the rescheduled date merely reshuffled the 11

Next paragraph about his 'death':

Quote:
Lay died on July 5, 2006, while vacationing in Colorado. The Pitkin Sheriff's Department confirmed that officers were called to Lay's house in Old Snowmass, Colorado, near Aspen at 1:41 am MDT. Lay was taken to Aspen Valley Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 3:11 am MDT
A hat trick again. Magician. Plus he gets to keep the ball, as he would do, being a billionaire

Note this is the DAY of his 'death', and the MINUTE of his 'death'

The minute of his 'death' was the third 11, in this short and very precisely timed account of his 'death'. A hat trick of three elevens, or 3:11

Notice also that the time law enforcement were called to his house was 1 for 1, nicely shielded, just like this chap was, with law enforcement insiders, from justice...

Which is why law enforcement officers were called to Lay's house. Shouldn't that be medical personnel, a doctor, ambulance etc ?
They aren't even mentioned when he is taken to hospital ? Just so no doubt is left that law enforcement shielded the operation (from outsiders), it is recorded that the Pitkin Sheriff's Department confirmed that officers were called to Lay's house
And who would they be confirming it to ?

'Old Snowmass' and Kenneth Lay ? Must be some inside joke there, something along the lines of: Old Kenneth snowed in, someplace, with a mass of money

The definition of one for one, phrase, in the English oxford dictionary:

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/one

Quote:
Denoting or referring to a situation in which one thing corresponds to or is exchanged for another.
A few sentences later:

Quote:
A memorial service was held a week after his death at the First United Methodist Church in Houston. It was attended by 1,100 guests including former President George H. W. Bush.
The last one in particular, means (the faked death) was ok'd at the highest level, and is meant to be signalled as such, to anyone reading the code off the page.

And what are the chances there were really eleven-hundred people attending the memorial service ? Did all the insiders fail to get the memo ?
Let's say they all failed to get the (reversed eleven) memo - That means this guy was overwhelmingly popular with everyone everywhere he cared to roam.
But that's not the impression the rest of the wikipedia page takes pains to point out

http://gatorpress.com/?p=3251

Quote:
The death came at a good time, reminiscent of the classic “Death As A Career Move” dime novel.
On the following Monday, Lay was about to forfeit $45 million to the Federal Government.
He had been convicted and was about to be sentenced to 40 years in Federal prison.
Quote:
After his conviction, Ken Lay had only a few available options:
Quote:
5. Fake his own death. Because Lay hadn’t been sentenced yet, his “demise” would result in the whole case against him being vacated – thus no conviction. The entire estate would then pass to his wife, Linda. Enron creditors would not be able to touch a penny of it.
Quote:
So it was that Ken Lay “died” in a small Colorado community in the middle of the night, in a rented house, and was cremated within hours, after a hurried autopsy by Dr. Robert Kurtzman, a Medical Examiner from Mesa County. That is not the county Lay died in.

He died in Pitkin County, where the Chief Medical Examiner was Dr. Steve Ayers. Although it was his job to do so, Dr. Ayres never even saw the corpse. Kurtzman handled the entire matter, and set a record in the process. He declared Lay dead, autopsied him, concluded that the death was due to heart disease, then turned the body over to the funeral home for immediate and private cremation, and all of this happened on the same day!

This was the fastest death to autopsy to cremation in the history of Colorado. Incidentally, it is unheard of for a Medical Examiner to make a ruling outside of his own jurisdiction, and is not in compliance with the state laws of Colorado.
Quote:
Ken Lay didn’t even have a funeral, just a “memorial service” with no viewing. This is unheard of, especially in the case of a man who was friendly with two US Presidents, many high-ranking government officials, the entire financial world, and titans of industry and religion
More confirmation the wikipedia report of 1,100 guests at the 'memorial service', is just a manufactured reason to insert yet another eleven, in the right context with the intended (second) meaning standing glaringly out, from the page; so that insiders reading the page will understand the (reversed) eleven in the context of the intended (second) meaning and what's really going on, here

Last edited by solarclarity; 26-06-2018 at 11:33 AM.
solarclarity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 02:04 AM   #2151
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 887
Likes: 83 (65 Posts)
Default

Dammit this whole time I have been reading the homepage wrong....

...again

this never ends. Now I have to go back in and read it with this new info. I am so sick of the dammmmmmmn homepage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarclarity View Post
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 08:25 PM   #2152
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 887
Likes: 83 (65 Posts)
Default

Ok so basically...

Like most of this disinfo,

The webpage is a psyop operation, turns out there is no time travel involved, no witchcraft(in a mystical sense) and no aliens or channelled demons involved.

The truth is that the homepage is a TRAP!

It makes you think you are a rebel, fighting against the machine like Neo in the Matrix

but

Just like most disinfo there is a swerve, turns out while you think you are "shedding the programming/brainwashing", in reality you are being bombarded with an attack on your belief system using NLP and other very advanced forms of manipulation.

They give you an inverted picture of the truth, which is a bit closer to reality than what we are taught, but while you are getting those truthful bits,

you are also being manipulated into Luciferian philosophies such as creating your own reality, enlightenment through Kundalinic meditation/masturbation withdrawal and Lucifers favorite topic Pedophilia. Only reason the page pushes love is because it wants you to love a 14 year old...

Ok mystery solved here, we are done. Everyone pack up your bags, nothing more to see here lol..

I am sure whoever made the homepage(same people who sponsor Alex Jones) were very aware of the upcoming 9-11 psyop so they threw Osama Bin Ladens name in there since he is a damn character like most people you see in the news.

No wonder people get so paranoid in this thread and we run into trippy AI bots like IRV. There is a bunch of intelligence operatives and AI poking around here.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 28-06-2018 at 08:41 PM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 10:25 AM   #2153
tortle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 765
Likes: 116 (77 Posts)
Default

what does he mean: "The world has already been saved during the hurricane"


There seems to be a lot of emphasis on overhearing other people's conversations and how to not let it effect you.

Has anyone explored this?
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 06:26 PM   #2154
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 887
Likes: 83 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
what does he mean: "The world has already been saved during the hurricane"


There seems to be a lot of emphasis on overhearing other people's conversations and how to not let it effect you.

Has anyone explored this?
In my experience, the whole thing puts you into a very flighty paranoid sort of mind state about people around you. I mean think about how it feels "fresh" to a reader who has not researched it like we have.

It puts you into that state then bombards you with new age philosophies and begins brainwashing your brain to blur the lines of pedophilia by suggesting it is perfectly ok to date teenagers. VERY WEIRD!

Imo the hurricane stuff and the "people talking around you" talk is a way of putting your brain into an very sensitive state that is easy to control because it blocks out other influences and opens up your belief system.

This is all very complex Luciferian Manipulation that is coming straight from the top and is making our brains ripe to push fake alien wars and new age ideas. It does this under the guise of being a manifesto for rebels and free minded people.

The Luciferians always do this, deception is their forte! Reality creation is as Luciferian as it comes! We unwittingly played into their hands by trying to find a way out. The way out was nothing but a TRAP to push us on Lucifers transhumanist new age alien deception path.

These people use mind control technology that goes back to Babylon and before. They turned our whole reality into a prison of lies. The homepage is them telling us the truth but also bringing us onto the reality creation godhood path ourselves. It is another Luciferian disinfo psyop brainwashing trap.

The pedophilia aspect is enough evidence for me. Luciferians are obsessed with pedophilia and the programming is everywhere. Just look at that Miley Cyrus dancing around with Pedo Bear stuff. She looks about 14! Horrific!

Notice another aspect of this whole thing is the idea that the Luciferian elite(THEM) have hidden super advanced technology in a backstage area and this is the ABSOLUTE AND OBVIOUS TRUTH, I HAVE SEEN IT

They use it to push fake alien sighting and abductions on people. Most people in this thread are mind controlled to push some form of alien deception or transhumanism just as I was.

J.K. Rowling is a fake just like Elon Musk and Alex Jones!

I finally figured this all out thanks to your guys's help.

The truth is horrifying!

Last edited by ninjashoes; 29-06-2018 at 07:05 PM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2018, 08:14 AM   #2155
tortle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 765
Likes: 116 (77 Posts)
Default

I've turned trusting my gut into my entire cosmology

Here's a quick rundown on cryptokubrology:

The idea is that Stanley Kubrick, the man and his work, various notable points within the 20th century, the Trinity nuclear test and Donald Trump are all examples of primary tuning forks within a matrixical corpus of algorithmic synchronicity, an interwoven tapestry of living fiction that we unwittingly call 'the world'.

For example when Trump had his first full day in office i.e (Monday), 1/23/2017 he reached his KAYSPAN
KAYSPAN = The exact length of Kubrick's life. (in days)


TRUMP: https://www.convertunits.com/dates/f...o/Jan+23,+2017
KUBRICK :https://www.convertunits.com/dates/f...to/Mar+7,+1999

The numerical algorithm centers around a core set of numbers:

42
153
237
666

There are then variations on those like 2307, 1503 etc

Last edited by tortle; 30-06-2018 at 09:04 AM.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2018, 10:49 PM   #2156
solarclarity
Senior Member
 
solarclarity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Englander: The Land of the 'ER' ™ people
Posts: 107
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
The numerical algorithm centers around a core set of numbers:

42
153
237
666

There are then variations on those like 2307, 1503 etc
He's using proportional mathematics sequencing, numerically (although his table drops the 15, creating an irregular sequence)

Numerically his table is basically employing '3' as the 'n' number, which gives you 3/3 , 3/3/3 , 3/3/3/3, 3/3/3/3/3/3, which is what you would expect to see (or a variant thereof) with spook numerology on a spook website

I assume you're refering to the cryptokubrology website, which you didn't link, as seen here:
http://www.zerozerotwo.org/KUBRICK/K.../MAZEgate.html

How do I know it's a spook website, apart from the ridiculous numerology 'tell' above ?

So many pointers I don't know where to begin...
It looks like intel has parked the bus on that website, so much so it is difficult to see this nonsense as anything other than deliberate misdirection, best wrapped up before the tea gets cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
Here's a quick rundown on cryptokubrology:

The idea is that Stanley Kubrick, the man and his work, various notable points within the 20th century, the Trinity nuclear test and Donald Trump are all examples of primary tuning forks within a matrixical corpus of algorithmic synchronicity, an interwoven tapestry of living fiction that we unwittingly call 'the world'.

For example when Trump had his first full day in office i.e (Monday), 1/23/2017 he reached his KAYSPAN
KAYSPAN = The exact length of Kubrick's life. (in days)
First of all, linking Trump's 'Kayspan', to the length of time it took him to get in office, is a ridiculous push, whatever he chooses to link it to

Then when he does choose to link it to something (which can be called a desperate 'stretch', at best), he links it to Kubrick's 'death'

Kubrick faked his own death, otherwize known as the 'backstage pass', and yes he would have picked an opportune day to do that, with peak corresponding numbers, to reflect the 'nature' of his 'passing' (ie backstage)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick#Death
Quote:
On March 7, 1999, six days after screening a final cut of Eyes Wide Shut for his family and the stars, Kubrick died in his sleep at the age of 70, after suffering a massive heart attack. His funeral was held five days later at his home estate at Childwickbury Manor, with only close friends and family in attendance, totaling approximately 100 people. The media were kept a mile away outside the entrance gate. Alexander Walker, who attended the funeral, describes it as a "family farewell, ... almost like an English picnic", with cellists, clarinetists and singers providing song and music from many of his favorite classical compositions. Kaddish, the Jewish prayer of mourning, was recited. A few of his obituaries mentioned his Jewish background. Among those who gave eulogies were Terry Semel, Jan Harlan, Steven Spielberg, Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise. He was buried next to his favorite tree on the estate. In her book dedicated to Kubrick, his wife Christiane included one of his favorite quotations of Oscar Wilde: "The tragedy of old age is not that one is old, but that one is young."
His funeral was on March 12th, which is a 3, plus the month, another 3; or 33. Plus the year, 99, which is 3 X 33

'Died in his sleep after a massive heart attack', just like Kenneth Lay, above. The media was kept 'a mile away', anyone inside that radius was an intel insider

Quote:
His funeral was held five days later at his home estate at Childwickbury Manor
Quote:
Alexander Walker, who attended the funeral, describes it as a "family farewell, ... almost like an English picnic", with cellists, clarinetists and singers providing song and music from many of his favorite classical compositions. Kaddish, the Jewish prayer of mourning, was recited. A few of his obituaries mentioned his Jewish background.
How many people do you know have their funeral held AT HOME ?

Notice the name of the person who attended the 'funeral': A Walker, as in he 'walked', because the 'funeral' never happened

https://www.shiva.com/learning-cente...ls-and-burial/
Quote:
Jewish funeral services can take place at the synagogue, funeral home or graveside at the cemetery.
Out of the four people displayed (as prominently dead), on the cryptokubrology frontpage, three of them faked their own deaths

Notice that the pictures of both Kennedy's display newspaper articles announcing them as dead, as an extra photo, just above their own photos

If they had really died, the website author wouldn't need to do that...

But as an insider, he would know it's all a play

Makes me think it is Kubrick himself who parked the bus, there, right next to the Stanley Kubrick avenue sign and the....Monolith.....Nice touch there, Stanley

At the bottom of the page is a stylization of Kubrick, drawn demonically to look like Anton Lavey and with other connotations such as the 666, suggesting an occult aspect, to the whole project

Intel loves the occult, witchcraft, demonology and satanism because their misdirecting 'allure' provides perfect cover, what with various media representations of semi nude babes, out of habit with being nuns, being chased by hooded priests fixated on saving them, all with the best intentions in mind; whilst the real projects run underneath the whole thing (Which is the real reason why the witchcraft act was repealed in 1951, in England, despite being untouched for centuries)

And the headers:

De - cryptography
A new synchronicity
Stanley Kubrick
Occult Hollywood
Numero labrinthics
Time travel

Spook phrase out headers, all of which don't link out beyond the bubblegum headers

In the sixties they would have called this nonsense 'incense and peppermints', to reflect the foppish caddish nature of the whole thing

Quote:
I've turned trusting my gut into my entire cosmology
His 'cosmology', on that website, is not to be trusted by anyone's gut

I noticed that the guy who wrote that website has a presence at IMDb (as he would do)

I also notice he got a 'recommendation', here;

https://www.alignable.com/toronto-on...wo-productions

Quote:
Recommendations Received (1)

"Good luck with your company. After 33 years in the Mergers & Acquisitions business you meet the rich and famous. I will do my best. We are ONLY seeking company sellers. A severe scarcity of mid market companies willing to sell.
Does that 'recomendation' make any sense to you ?

Grammatically it is all over the place, to the degree it is difficult to say what is being recommended or endorsed to whom and by whom, apart from the 33...Which is a member of intel connecting with another member of intel

Last edited by solarclarity; 01-07-2018 at 12:09 AM.
solarclarity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 09:22 PM   #2157
CD347
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 67
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Are there any survivors kicking around these days.. I am one of them and was wondering if any of them wanted to try a nagual intersection (meet up) and see where it goes. Gimme a shout
CD347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 03:02 AM   #2158
tortle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 765
Likes: 116 (77 Posts)
Default

It's weird that the tv show Survivor started right after the spiritual hurricane.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:36 PM   #2159
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 887
Likes: 83 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
It's weird that the tv show Survivor started right after the spiritual hurricane.
Its only weird until you realize the same people making those shows work for companies that are all owned by the same group of illuminated Luciferians.

They control our reality through magic. Inserting keywords like "survivor" is part of their hypnosis just like how they got us thinking they are Reptilian hybrids.

They aren't hybrids, they are just devil worshippers with tons of money and too much spare time that they can use for their social manipulation projects.

They also have technologies hidden away that are much more advanced than what we see here in the "stage world".

William Cooper exposed much of this stuff already. Just look into things like the Jason Society and you will realize something like the homepage was an early experiment in mind control that is still reverberating today.

The homepage promises "freedom".

Who else promises freedom? Well that would be Lucifer Morningstar. We all know his freedom is only to exist inside his belly however, so its not really freedom and neither is the Luciferian Transhumanist trash homepage.

The Illuminati can bite me.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:39 PM   #2160
ninjashoes
Senior Member
 
ninjashoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, USA
Posts: 887
Likes: 83 (65 Posts)
Default

They know there is a real god out there that is more powerful than all their technology and mind control and that is what they really hate the most.

Notice how in the Homepage they throw in John Lennon lyrics about how there is no god above? Like what would that have to do with living in a Matrix? They just throw that in there because Materialistic-Atheism is their bread and butter.

They hate god because they know they are wicked and destined to lose the WAR.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
egregore though

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.