Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 18-04-2010, 07:41 PM   #1
farros

Default David Wilcock - "phobos is artificial"

"Over 100 different ESA [European Space Agency] scientists are working on the Phobos puzzle. One of their spaceprobes zipped around it and bombarded it with high-intensity energy fields, which took snapshots of the moon down to a millisecond of accuracy.

This was done in a three-dimensional pattern around the entire moon. The effect is akin to ground-penetrating radar -- and the more snapshots you take, the more you can filter out the 'noise' and see what the inside actually looks like.

The scientists who spoke with Hoagland have already seen the complete three-dimensional reconstruction of the interior of Phobos. It is hollow. And...

It is absolutely, unquestionably, one hundred and god-zillion percent artificial inside".

Cubical rooms up to a half a mile in diameter. Bulkheads. Structures. Habitable spaces. Right-angle geometry. And apparently even signs of an atmosphere

Source-
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...824-phobos-esa

Last edited by farros; 18-04-2010 at 07:42 PM.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 07:43 PM   #2
dontbeafraid

Now lets see, who was the famous author who is coming out with a book about the moon matrix...DAVID ICKE! FIRST AGAIN!!
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 07:55 PM   #3
farros

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbeafraid View Post
Now lets see, who was the famous author who is coming out with a book about the moon matrix...DAVID ICKE! FIRST AGAIN!!
Dude its not a race.

Its interesting that another source is coming out with this stuff. check out the article.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 08:15 PM   #4
dontbeafraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by farros View Post
Dude its not a race.

Its interesting that another source is coming out with this stuff. check out the article.
Bro, divirting attention away from the moon revolving around earth, right after DI exposes the moon matrix. You can't see the diversion "hey, look over there" It is important being first when the world is disinfo central.
Come on, you can't be that naive to not see the diversion. No human will ever step foot on Phobos in at least 50 years.
Yet if they said it was our moon, we would be there in 2 years.
Old 18-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #5
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Bro, divirting attention away from the moon revolving around earth, right after DI exposes the moon matrix. You can't see the diversion "hey, look over there" It is important being first when the world is disinfo central.
Come on, you can't be that naive to not see the diversion. No human will ever step foot on Phobos in at least 50 years.
Yet if they said it was our moon, we would be there in 2 years.
rediculous, I heard about phobos's alledged yadda yadda a couple years ago. eww poor david Icke's book pfft come man, is that a mature response? David wasnt the first to go there anyway, certainly not the first to expose it.

Last edited by verndewd; 18-04-2010 at 08:27 PM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 08:30 PM   #6
dontbeafraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
rediculous, I heard about phobos's alledged yadda yadda a couple years ago. eww poor david Icke's book pfft come man, is that a mature response?
When they went to the moon, they found the moon matrix, and thats when the Phobos stuff started in hollywood. Now they are pulling it out of their bag of tricks. Its a "look over there" trick. TPTB are not going to tell anyone what they find, its national security.
Old 18-04-2010, 08:40 PM   #7
truth seeker 09

Default Icke wasn't the first one

Quote:
UFO contactee Alex Collier said in the 90's that our Moon is hollow and completely artificial (I'm sure there are many others who have said the same thing):

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108826

Alex Collier also said in the 90's that Phobos is an artificial satellite:

"Most of the 2000 original Greys are on Phobos, one of the moons of Mars, which is an artificial satellite."

http://www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 18-04-2010 at 08:46 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #8
dontbeafraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
UFO contactee Alex Collier said in the 90's that our Moon is hollow and completely artificial (I'm sure there are many others who have said the same thing):

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108826

Alex Collier has also said in the 90's that Phobos is an artificial satellite:

"Most of the 2000 original Greys are on Phobos, one of the moons of Mars, which is an artificial satellite."

http://www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf
Thats really great, btw, so did I.
But David Icke is the first FAMOUS author to come out with a whole book on it.
Old 18-04-2010, 08:57 PM   #9
erthiz

Hey guys

This is an intresting thread, a few weeks ago i started a thread about Phobos being hollow, its good to see more people coming out and saying about it

I said the following.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just reading about Nibiru when i stumbled upon something pretty interesting regarding Phobos,the largest of Mars' moons.

"In the late 1950s and 1960s, the unusual orbital characteristics of Phobos led to speculations that it might be hollow.

Around 1958, Russian astrophysicist Iosif Samuilovich Shklovsky, studying the secular acceleration of Phobos' orbital motion, suggested a "thin sheet metal" structure for Phobos, a suggestion which led to speculations that Phobos was of artificial origin.

Shklovsky based his analysis on estimates of the upper Martian atmosphere's density, and deduced that for the weak braking effect to be able to account for the secular acceleration, Phobos had to be very light — one calculation yielded a hollow iron sphere 16 km across but less than 6 cm thick."

Fred Singer, then science advisor to U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower, came out in support of Shklovsky's theory, stating:

[Phobos'] purpose would probably be to sweep up radiation in Mars' atmosphere, so that Martians could safely operate around their planet.
My conclusion there is, and here I back Shklovsky, that if the satellite is indeed spiraling inward as deduced from astronomical observation, then there is little alternative to the hypothesis that it is hollow and therefore martian made. The big 'if' lies in the astronomical observations; they may well be in error. Since they are based on several independent sets of measurements taken decades apart by different observers with different instruments, systematic errors may have influenced them."

This was in the 50's, interesting.

I dont know what to make of the Science Advisor to Eisenhower coming out and agreeing with this theory though.

Last edited by erthiz; 18-04-2010 at 08:59 PM.
erthiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 09:17 PM   #10
cluas

Thumbs up

This is just in ...... :

Quote:
As noted in Part I -- as a direct result of the recent "ultra-close-approaches" of
the European Space Agency (ESA) Mars Express spacecraft to "Phobos" -- the tiny,
inner Moon of Mars -- a variety of scientific experiments aboard that spacecraft have
now converged, after analysis of their results by the Enterprise Mission ... on an
artificial "moon" hypothesis for "the origins of Phobos"--

As a ~15-mile-long, extremely old and battered ... ancient spaceship.

Imminent, official confirmation of this data -- which we at Enterprise have held
(and published on ...) for over twenty years -- will change EVERYTHING.
http://www.enterprisemission.com/Phobos2.html

going to read it now
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 11:20 PM   #11
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
When they went to the moon, they found the moon matrix, and thats when the Phobos stuff started in hollywood. Now they are pulling it out of their bag of tricks. Its a "look over there" trick. TPTB are not going to tell anyone what they find, its national security.
maybe, lets be real Icke wont be suffering that much from it. He will still sell the same number of books.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 11:45 PM   #12
astrochicken

Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:56 PM   #13
piskavac

Before few month I channeled through meditation that before two years a short war occurred between 4D self-serving aliens which dwells on a star halfway between DRACO and our solar system and 3D self-serving aliens which dwell in Inner Earth. 4D have prolonged skull, 3D appear like we, on the Earth's surface (but they are Reptilians). The war took place at the south pole of Phobos.

reason for war.

Allegedly, there is in Phobos an ancient base which hide any kind of ancient supertechnology piece(s). That base is (or has been) defuncted for realy long time. Both side has been claiming it is their base, and wanted to exploit it and reveal it's technology, to take the advantage over contrary / adversative side.

Each UFO was "filled" with few crew-soldiers. allegedly it wasn't wide-scale war, but rather spy/counterspy war.

There are two rumors circling arround (in our Space neighbourhood). One claiming that each fighting side were annihilated, other claiming that eventually 3D self-serving side won the pyrhic victory.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 10-02-2013 at 02:55 PM.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:19 PM   #14
truthspoon
Banned

Dudes, do any of you actually even know what Phobos looks like?

It looks like what it is, a small rock.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #15
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Dudes, do any of you actually even know what Phobos looks like?

It looks like what it is, a small rock.
Small hollowed-out rock. And it will clash onto Mars surface i time which can be predicted. Because every year it is more and more close to Mars.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 01:48 PM   #16
moving finger
Banned

Hang on, the major evidence in support of this is a Frazier script, and the reason this 3 year old thread was revived from the dead was to report a dream?

Jesus.
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 01:59 PM   #17
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving finger View Post
Hang on, the major evidence in support of this is a Frazier script, and the reason this 3 year old thread was revived from the dead was to report a dream?

Jesus.
Your name's Jesus?
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #18
truth seeker 09

C-SPAN: Buzz Aldrin reveals existence of monolith on Mars moon

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 14-02-2013 at 03:37 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2013, 08:21 PM   #19
chockimon

Quote:
David Icke wasn't the first to call Phobos artificial. Enough of the phony worship, they've been saying this since the 1980's. Colonel Marina Popovich has gone on record stating that Phobos, one of the two Martian moons, is an artificial structure. She first said it in 1988. So all you Icke and Wilcock happy stick worshippers, get your facts right and stop resorting to complete BS.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ma...e_phobos01.htm

Last edited by chockimon; 15-02-2013 at 08:22 PM.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2013, 08:37 PM   #20
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chockimon View Post
David Icke wasn't the first to call Phobos artificial. Enough of the phony worship, they've been saying this since the 1980's. Colonel Marina Popovich has gone on record stating that Phobos, one of the two Martian moons, is an artificial structure. She first said it in 1988. So all you Icke and Wilcock happy stick worshippers, get your facts right and stop resorting to complete BS.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ma...e_phobos01.htm

But Phobos isn't artificial.......can't we hang on to sanity a bit here?

I'd agree with you if it was metalic and had glowing lights on it, but Phobos isn't even spherical.....It's a lump of rock.

Why on earth would a lump of rock be artificial?

I respect Icke and all that...... but I'm not going to pull out my brain and put it in the bin.

If this is what Wilcock is saying then can't we just bin this mad goon once and for all?

What is happening to this forum? It's becoming a nuthouse for those estranged from reality.

I mean on one hand we have good people writing about child abuse and exposing the BBC, then we have crap like this.

Keep it up......Let's destroy the truth movement from within by filling it with shit.

And if I see the fucking bibliotecapleyades website quoted one more time I'm going to drink myself to death this very night!

My blood will be on your hands new-age goofballs!

Last edited by truthspoon; 15-02-2013 at 08:43 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote