Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 03-02-2007, 01:29 PM   #1
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

Default The Kariba Gorge

the kariba gorge was the holiest site in ancient africa. it was here that the tonga-ila lived, they were, according to credo mutwa, able to communicate telepathically with each other. they were also said to be able to communicate with animals, and animals did not fear them.

the kariba gorge was eventually destroyed, well not destroyed, it was filled in with water. today it is known as the kariba-bassa dam. thank cecil john rhodes for that one. this dam was built without consulting the people that lived there. this is, in african perspective, a big problem. the people were not given enough time to move the bones of their ancestors, and this is one of the biggest things in african culture. constant contact with the ancestors.

here's an article i found about it :

Quote:
The Tonga-Ila, also known as the Ba'Tonga, performed similar functions in crystal caves in South-Eastern Africa. The Ba'Tonga are considered the Elder branch of all Ba'ntu who live South of the Limpopo River. They are highly revered among the Ba'ntu throughout the Continent. Credo Mutwa says that the Tonga-Ila were "...famous for their power of settling disputes without using weapons, famous for their legends, their songs, and the degree to which they had developed the Great powers of the human brain... Tonga-Ila men could walk unmolested into the heat of a savage tribal fight and command both warring sides to lay down their weapons - and the fight would stop immediately..."

The Tonga-Ila lived in Kariba Gorge, a large, rocky outcropping that the Zambezi river runs through. Kariba is a most sacred land to the Ba'Ntu. They consider it "The Naval of the Earth" because they noticed that it was an equidistant migration from the land of Katanga, Nyasa, Mashona, and Zambia.

Moreover, Kariba Gorge was considered the Gates of the Underworld. There was a crevice of two rocks from which one could hear the raging of a Great underground river deep in the Earth. The river - Lulungwa Mangakatsi, or "The river that flows down below", led to the path to the spirit-world within the planet.

There was also a very sacred cave in Kariba known as "the Knot of Time". This cave was a place where the Past, Present, and Future all came together and was held in balance. It too was a crystal cave, where the sacred priests who maintained it could see the visions of time. (These sacred sites are referred to in the past tense because the wicked Cecil Rhodes commissioned a dam to be built on the Zambezi, which flooded the Kariba Gorge and displaced/killed, the Tonga-Ila. These sacred sites are now under Kariba Lake.)
http://www.rockstarcrystals.com/link.../lemurian.html

i find the cave called the knot of time very interesting, i wonder what it could have been, what did it look like?

it must have been very important and dangerous to the illuminati in order for them to have taken such drastic measures to make sure no-one goes there. so deep under the water in the kariba gorge lies what may have been one of the most amazing places on earth.
Old 03-02-2007, 03:17 PM   #2

Default crystal caves

There was also a very sacred cave in Kariba known as "the Knot of Time". This cave was a place where the Past, Present, and Future all came together and was held in balance. It too was a crystal cave, where the sacred priests who maintained it could see the visions of time. thank you for your most informative posts i enjoy reading them very much .I recently had a bizzare dream were i was in a crystal cave , i woke from the dream with the words Bangladesh was the capital of Atlantis ringing in my ears .I went straight back to sleep into another crystal cave dream this time a pink qurtz crystal one the first being an amethyst one .I again woke up with the same Bangladesh was the capitla of Atlantis words resounding in my ears .I again went to sleep into a clear white quartz crystal cave and woke up for a third time to the same words .The crystal cave was an interesting dream and ihavent often gone straight back into the same dream especially not twice .I kept dream journals for seven years and still recal my dreams everynight now .Still not sure on the Bangladesh part though , unless remenants of the ancient civilisation went there or vice versa .What with all their ancient high technology as well .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 11:55 PM   #3
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

well the bangladesh thing is quite interesting actually, credo mutwa speaks of the first people coming from south east asia, he tells the story of creation in his book 'indaba, my children'. in it he describes the land of murire, which sounds a lot like mu, or lumeria. you can read it here.
bangladesh is in south east asia. i have read somewhere that atlantis was a province of lemuria, or a later expansion of lumeria, maybe there's something there? maybe people did come from the bangladesh area.
Old 04-02-2007, 01:31 PM   #4

Thanks for the info again .Amazing how the internet is an instant manifestational extension of our intuitive dream processes.
Sounds like alien abduction cases where the metal zombie used a needle to harvest the eggs of the mother ! A good film out if you havent seen it is the fountain , all about the tree of life first father etc .It is a visually stunning film and worth watching. Directed by Darren Arronofsky arron of the sky ? whats in a name.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:01 PM   #5
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

i think we are either seeing zha-ha-rrelel creating machine's, robots if you like, or perhaps this eludes to the sacred blacksmiths, somehow taking inanimate objects, like metal, and animating them, maybe something like a golem.
i mean he builds giant ships, big enough to build cities on, and at the end of the story, odu and amarava are taken away on the back of a 'giant, metallic fish', maybe some kind submarine or ship? there is some kind of ancient machine building going on here, of that i am sure.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:23 PM   #6

Maybe come 2012 if time as we experience it breaks down the controlling forces who already have more knowledge about this stuff (philedelphia experiment etc ) might find theselves going back to create themsleves and their control system in the first place.In order to be able to manipulte us in this time frame thus disappearing up their own arses like the snake .Lots of cultures have the egg as sacred creation point wich came first the snake or the egg? i would of said chicken but their all tucked up in bed with flu .Even though time doesnt exist its speeding up a lot lately . By the way some years back i was given a name whilst doing reiki it was zapheriel as far as i could make out , but i couldnt find no reference 2 it anywhere sounded angelic 2 me .Sounds similar to zha-ha-rrelel although not sure on the pronounciation.