Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2018, 09:58 PM   #1
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,160
Likes: 1,228 (681 Posts)
Default Chemtrails and commericial airlines

I was listening to a radio show with Mark Devlin in which his guest talked about chemtrails and how, in their view, this is being done to manipulate the weather and create (in part) a blanketed sky absent or blue skies and the sun. I don't know why so many researchers are claiming that chemtrails are being sprayed because of geoengineering, when really, at this point in time anyway, there's no real proof of that. Yes something is being sprayed, but what the purpose is is anyone's guess.

But anyway, during the talk they mentioned the idea that commercial airlines are involved in the spraying, among them Ryan Airways and Virgin. Is there any real evidence that Ryan Air are doing this?. Devlin goes on to say it's not surprising considering how cheap a Ryan Air flight is compared to other airlines. I somewhat doubt the low cost of Ryan Air is because they are spraying toxic chemicals (unbeknownst of the pilots) in return for cheap fares, but you never know.

Last edited by techman; 19-01-2018 at 09:59 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2018, 11:53 PM   #2
soylentgreen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California, USA
Posts: 541
Likes: 133 (73 Posts)
Default

Welcome to the forum. First, many of us (that believe in the"chemtrail conspiracy") have been told that we will have better responses and credibility if we use the term "geoengineering". I still use the term chemtrails. This has been going on since the mid 1990's and I have been watching the sky and taking photos for years. I am so convinced! Not so much from watching videos/speeches, but from my own observations. Yes, it may be military airplanes, but it is also commercial airlines. A few airlines don't show trails, but many do, so it does seem to be a "sellout" scenario. I remember years ago the news talking about some airlines having financial issues... then some just magically bounced back. Might be interesting to compare the data on this and the years to see if there is something to it.
Keep looking up!
__________________
The photo I used for my avatar was taken with a 35mm camera using a "pinhole" instead of a lens... pointed directly at the sun.
soylentgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2018, 12:31 AM   #3
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

'Geoengineering' is a spin term to make this more acceptable to the few technicians on the ground who implement this , and for the public if when it finally leaks out ...."we're doing it for the planet to stop global warming" .... they even teach this in US schools ...http://www.viewzone.com/chemtrails22.html

The truth is there are multiple agents sprayed and multiple agendas .. It's just like the vaccines , which may have an additive for reducing IQ which is very widely used (thimerosal) , but some will have delayed action viruses for causing cancer , or polio additive for developing countries, or sterilization additive , again mostly for developing countries ... or nanotech and much more.

Chemtrails can be divided into two broad categories ... those which use an additive not destroyed by high temperature .... these can be added to the jet fuel at the petroleum plant. This constitutes the vast majority of chemtrailing seen ... the pilots and airlines need know nothing about it , it's being emitted from the moment the engine starts , but is not visible until high altitudes are reached where conditions of low temp , high humidity exist. Most western commercial flights will be using fuel with this type of chemtrail additive.

The other type of additives would be broken down by the high temperatures in the jet engine so have to be sprayed from military type aircraft ... spraying nozzles are fixed along the wings , and the fuselage is fitted with tanks that hold the agent ... Obviously this cannot be hidden from the pilots and ground crew who are sworn to secrecy , they are told it's a secret project to stop global warming ...

Last edited by oz93666; 28-07-2018 at 02:04 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2018, 12:43 AM   #4
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

So are there chemtrails or rampant persistent contrails in Thailand?
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2018, 01:48 AM   #5
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
So are there chemtrails or rampant persistent contrails in Thailand?
I see zero where I am , I'm away from any flight paths ...

Talking to people who live near Bangkok , they don't seem to see many ...

This is probably to be expected I doubt the aviation fuel has the additive here. Planes fueling up in Bangkok would get their fuel from a Thai company , the Cabal don't have much control here , how could they do it ? What would they tell the manager of the fuel company ???

I think most chemtrailing is in US and Europe , the cabal would either have their own trusted people in the aviation fuel companies , or they would have sent a few MI5/CIA people to have a chat with the boss told him of the importance of this ...national security ..top secrecy etc...

Non stop flights from US/europe arriving in thailand will be burning fuel they got from US/Europe so will probably be emitting trails , they will fill up with clean fuel in Bangkok for the return flight ...

I don't expect domestic flights arriving here from most countries , china , iran , india etc. will be emitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soylentgreen View Post
... I have been watching the sky and taking photos for years. I am so convinced! ... from my own observations. Yes, it may be military airplanes, but it is also commercial airlines. A few airlines don't show trails, but many do.....
It should be possible, by studying flight times and flight paths to determine where the planes not emitting took off from.

If what I've said is correct , you should find they are international flights that filled up with clean fuel, in countries not tightly under the control of the cabal.

Last edited by oz93666; 28-07-2018 at 02:14 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2018, 01:09 PM   #6
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
If what I've said is correct , you should find they are international flights that filled up with clean fuel, in countries not tightly under the control of the cabal.
Pretty much none of what you have said is correct.

Vital component missing - EVIDENCE to back any of it up. You just make bullshit blanket statements, knowing that you are amongst people who would buy beach front real estate in Birmingham
Likes: (1)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2018, 02:17 PM   #7
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Vital component missing - EVIDENCE to back any of it up. You just make bullshit blanket statements, knowing that you are amongst people who would buy beach front real estate in Birmingham...
I have not done any direct investigations on this myself ...

What I do is research the researchers...

One may have only uncovered part of the truth .. another may have a blind spot in a particular area ... but if you listen to all they all have to say , read between the lines a bit then you are likely to get a pretty clear picture.

What I outlined above is the best estimation based on all the evidence , it's developing and becoming clearer all the time ...

More importantly , at the end of my last post I suggested a very practical way to verify part of this theory ...

That's the scientific method , first develop a theory , then look for experimental ways to test the theory.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2018, 06:34 PM   #8
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I have not done any direct investigations on this myself.
Uhuh.

Quote:
What I outlined above is the best estimation based on all the evidence , it's developing and becoming clearer all the time.
And I repeat....What evidence?
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2018, 09:10 PM   #9
hokuspokus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,457
Likes: 449 (272 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Uhuh.



And I repeat....What evidence?
Have you ever asked David Icke for evidence?

#JustAskinLike
Likes: (1)
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2018, 10:30 PM   #10
oneriver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 4,074
Likes: 2,983 (1,667 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Have you ever asked David Icke for evidence?

#JustAskinLike
Evidence or proof? The two should not be confused.


__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
Likes: (1)
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 12:03 AM   #11
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Evidence or proof? The two should not be confused.


Language problem.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 12:04 AM   #12
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Have you ever asked David Icke for evidence?

#JustAskinLike
What's his userid?
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 12:48 AM   #13
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

We live in a rural area 100 miles due south of the only 2 flights going to cities and our skies are often crisscrossed overhead and to our south with emissions from aircraft. After this happens a veil type fog appears and the blue skies disappear and it gets muggy, overcast and the day is ruined. Also I have noticed that on clear nights, the 'spraying' starts in the middle of the night. (I often do not sleep well and am up and about).
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Likes: (2)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2018, 09:18 AM   #14
decim
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16,137
Likes: 2,985 (1,695 Posts)
Default

Fact; Aeroplanes are causing sunlight to be blocked from reaching the earths surface to varying degrees. 'Painting the sky white'


The method, reasons and medium used are in dispute.





NASA photograph showing aircraft contrails and natural clouds. The temporary disappearance of contrails over North America due to plane groundings after the September 11, 2001 attacks, and the resulting increase in diurnal temperature range gave empirical evidence of the effect of thin ice clouds at the Earth's surface.[26]



BBC Horizon documentary https://vimeo.com/138779240


Global Dimming - The Cause of Climate Intervention
English BBC TV-report “Global Dimming” from the year 2007. How the air pollution generated by industry and airplanes effect the impact of sunlight and the condensation cycles here on earth.
Some climate scientists, like David Travis have created a hypothesis that the condensation trails created by airplanes lead to global dimming. The ongoing global air traffic never allowed the thesis to be proved, but after the 9/11 “terror attacks” no plane took off for three days. That allowed climate scientists to measure that the temperature difference was +1,1 degree higher than at the day before the flights were grounded. Such a high difference in temperature was not measured at that spot in over 30 years.
With interviews of the german climatologist Beate Liepert, the climate-scientist David Travis, the israeli scientist Gerald Stanhill and Dr. Atsumu Ohmura (ETH Zürich), who researches the field of Global Dimming.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 30-07-2018 at 09:18 AM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2018, 09:59 AM   #15
thermion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,322
Likes: 922 (603 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Language problem.
Indeed. It's not clear the pilot understood the motive behind the question. Looked to me more like he interpreted it as contrail pollution and its effects.

Anyway, does anyone really think commercial airlines would carry the extra weight? And a question I always ask; does anyone know anyone who is involved with the development, testing, manufacture, transportation or delivery of these substances? Think logically. If it's real there must be millions of gallons made in factories somewhere. Thousands of people employed in the endeavours I described. People would be scraping it off their cars some days if you believe the 'heavy spraying' reports.

It doesn't add up if you examine the concept.

I think people are conflating genuine rain-making experiments (on a fairly small scale) with a lack of understanding of meteorology/atmospheric physics, increased numbers of aircraft and jet engine design mixed with a general predisposition to conspiracy belief.

Oh yes, then there's the inconvenient matter of getting any real evidence rather than anecdotal reports.

thermion
Likes: (2)
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2018, 01:57 PM   #16
thermion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,322
Likes: 922 (603 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I have not done any direct investigations on this myself ...

What I do is research the researchers...
That's all very well, but unless you have a basic working knowledge of the underlying science, how do you know if the 'researchers' you research know what they talking about or just making sh!t up?

This is a common problem on conspiracy forums - people just repeating stuff they want to believe without understanding whether it's possible or not - just because some expert (with or without relevant experience or qualifications) says so.

Incidentally, if anyone thinks the chemtrail material is surreptitiously slipped into aircraft flue consider this:
  • Aviation flue is frequently tested to meet tight parameters
  • Jet engines are designed to operate with this fuel. Any additives would affect performance
  • Any additives would leave traces/damage in the engines and maintenance engineers would soon pick this up - unless they're in on the scam too...

These and other aspects of the subject (such as those in my previous post #15) never get robustly tacked by those who believe in chemtrails. So we go round in circles...
Likes: (1)
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2018, 03:17 PM   #17
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,234 (713 Posts)
Default

Ages back on DIF I think, someone posted an international groups meeting minutes on Geothermal Engineering, the meeting was to put forward any ideas for cooling the Globe by one degree, using allsorts from Airplanes to Vegetation that reflects more light back.

Dunno If that's helpful.
Likes: (1)
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 10:11 AM   #18
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
That's all very well, but unless you have a basic working knowledge of the underlying science, how do you know.....
That's a very amusing comment .... you should know from my posts by now that I have a 'basic working knowledge' of everything and in all areas of science it goes far beyond that ... I am an active member of no less than 6 science forums ...physicshelpforum.com..... .physicsforums.com.... chemistryhelpforum.com .....thunderbolts.info/forum ... secondlifestorage.com ... forum.allaboutcircuits.com.... you can find me there under the same username I have here . Why don't you join one and you can show us what you got .... because despite what is implied by your avatar I haven't seen much evidence of scientific understanding ....

Now to the three points you raised ....

Aviation flue is frequently tested to meet tight parameters Do I really have to address that???? There is a conspiracy so the illuminati will have their people doing the testing !!!....

Jet engines are designed to operate with this fuel. Any additives would affect performance we are probably talking additive levels much less than 1% ... just a very minimal reduction in miles per gallon .

Any additives would leave traces/damage in the engines and maintenance engineers would soon pick this up How can you say that without knowing the additive .... very high temperatures in jet engines , all traces would be blown away ...titanium compressor blades are extremely resistant to attack and damage.

The last line in your post refers to " those who believe in chemtrails ", you seem to be in denial that chemtrailing is even happening !!! despite the overwhelming evidence ... And the link I gave in my first post showing the US government are teaching school children that they are doing this ...

Quote from US school book ..."It's like sunscreen for the earth"

Last edited by madmax; 01-08-2018 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Off topic rude
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 10:24 AM   #19
berten60
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,593
Likes: 578 (361 Posts)
Default

What worries me way more than those "chemtrails",
are the exhaust fumes from burnt kerosene that
all those thousands of planes spew out every day,
and which come down on earth and in our food & water supply.
Also,many planes *dump* the remaining fuel in their
tanks just before landing for "safety reasons",releasing it as a fine mist.
I live close to an airport,and I have seen this happening more than once.

Last edited by berten60; 31-07-2018 at 10:27 AM.
Likes: (1)
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 11:08 AM   #20
madmax
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: By the beach in S.Aust.
Posts: 534
Likes: 132 (95 Posts)
Default

I find it hard to believe the airlines would happily allow unknown chemicals to be added to their fuel. Given some of the things allegedly involved the damage to the engines could be catastrophic. We would have planes dropping from the sky daily.
__________________
"I'm here to kick ass and chew gum and I'm all outa gum" Duke Nukem

Just the opinion of a lad from the bush.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:38 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.