Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 26-12-2013, 08:53 AM   #81
gary29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by living end View Post
I am an capitalist anarchist.

Libertatis Æquilibritas
gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2013, 10:55 AM   #82
barnfish
Inactive

The elite can live the life of the anarchist. They can avoid/evade most taxes. They can circumvent most laws with the help of expensive lawyers or moving from counrty to country or not worrying about fines.
They pay for what they want when they want it. They can influence those in power like few others can. They can make rules for others and ignore them for themselves.

It is funny listening to anarchists complaining about the group of people who live closest to the ideals they want.
barnfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2013, 11:14 AM   #83
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnfish View Post
The elite can live the life of the anarchist. They can avoid/evade most taxes. They can circumvent most laws with the help of expensive lawyers or moving from counrty to country or not worrying about fines.
They pay for what they want when they want it. They can influence those in power like few others can. They can make rules for others and ignore them for themselves.

It is funny listening to anarchists complaining about the group of people who live closest to the ideals they want.
But us anarchists arent intent on installing a heirachical system of controll..what your describing is the opposite, its more fascism when the corporate boss at the top does what he wants but controlls those below.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2013, 11:23 AM   #84
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
But us anarchists arent intent on installing a heirachical system of controll..what your describing is the opposite, its more fascism when the corporate boss at the top does what he wants but controlls those below.
he suffers from the blindness of ists and isms lol.

anarchy...the name that wouldn't exist if it existed.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2013, 11:49 AM   #85
barnfish
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
My emphasis is on money. It would be clearer if I had said the elite as in the very rich. The more money you have the more freedom you can enjoy.
barnfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2013, 12:07 PM   #86
gary29
Banned

What many people are mistaking for anarchism is in fact corporatism. The collusion of big business and government, for their mutual benefit rather than ours. If you remove the government from the equation you eradicate corporatism.
gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2013, 08:06 PM   #87
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary29 View Post
What many people are mistaking for anarchism is in fact corporatism. The collusion of big business and government, for their mutual benefit rather than ours. If you remove the government from the equation you eradicate corporatism.
what many are saying is that in this corporatism the boys on top answer to no one. they live in a state of anarchy while they subject the rest to corporatism. give them time. they will eradicate governments themselves. its in the process now.
Old 28-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #88
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
My emphasis is on money. It would be clearer if I had said the elite as in the very rich. The more money you have the more freedom you can enjoy.
and that's how you support them. buy playing with their money. pun intended
Old 29-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #89
seamus

Quote:
Money is only a means of exchange. You're talking about bribery.

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 01:25 AM   #90
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Money is only a means of exchange. You're talking about bribery.
we dont need to exchange. all we need is to share.
Old 14-01-2014, 03:27 PM   #91
seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
we dont need to exchange. all we need is to share.
I have no problem with that, except for the fact that many people consider "taking by force or coercion what I didn't work for" as a valid form of sharing.

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 11:57 AM   #92
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
I have no problem with that, except for the fact that many people consider "taking by force or coercion what I didn't work for" as a valid form of sharing.
seems rampant these days
Old 10-06-2014, 02:33 PM   #93
muhammad bear

Anarcho-Capitalism is the only fair way of organizing society.

Taking anyone's property through the threat of violence is immoral and can never be justified. There is no difference between me taking away someone's money at gun point or voting in a government to do it for me.

And don't bother arguing that the money stolen through taxation is used for a good cause. The ends do not justify the means. Besides, if the things that government provides were desirable the free market would be doing it already.

Not only does government have to steal to survive but it also has to eliminate the competition through state monopolies. So the government confiscates my wealth at gunpoint and then coerces me to use its services. It is the same business model as the mafia. But at least the mafia provides goods and services that people actually want.

I guess you can count that as a vote for.
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 08:28 PM   #94
mckeever

Anarchy = freedom
External governments = slavery

Believing in the legitimacy of "governments" or external ruler ship in any form simply means that you condone slavery.

The only government and ruler-ship that is necessary is the ruler-ship and governing of self. You govern your own thoughts, emotions and actions, you do not, nor will you ever have the right to govern other peoples thoughts, emotions and actions.

Last edited by mckeever; 08-09-2014 at 08:29 PM.
mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 08:32 PM   #95
mckeever

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalliades View Post
The more evil the elites do the more sympathetic I become to anarchism.

There are many things that could go wrong with anarchism, but the situation we have now is already going wrong. The government is killing people in other countries, it's killing sick and disabled and old people at home. How can anarchy be worse than this?

We may get warlords and mafia and whatever, but I doubt they will want to kill people for fun, sacrifice them, take their kids away so they can be raped by elites and Savile types. I doubt they would poison people with toxins in the environment and brainwash them through the media.
We already have warlords and mafia now, they just use the veil of "authority" and call themselves government.
mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:08 PM   #96
cosmic tramp

I don't trust any "ism". Including Anarchism. I believe the age of the "ism" is over.

Anarchy , like most ideals, makes perfect sense and looks attractive to some on paper, in reality I do not think it would work and bring out the baser elements of humanity. So no. I am not an Anarchist.

Neither do I think we live in the age for it. If it all crumbled tomorrow, it would take at least two generations ( a century or so) to deprogramme the Western mindset from consumer capitalism and to deter the third world from desiring it.

If I was to give a label to the overall ideal for humanity, in terms of an awakening of Global consciousness from all angles it would be
Cosmic Paradigm Globalism. Something which has never been done before and may well not even happen in our lifetime.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 08-09-2014 at 09:16 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 12:51 PM   #97
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckeever View Post
Anarchy = freedom
External governments = slavery

Believing in the legitimacy of "governments" or external ruler ship in any form simply means that you condone slavery.

The only government and ruler-ship that is necessary is the ruler-ship and governing of self. You govern your own thoughts, emotions and actions, you do not, nor will you ever have the right to govern other peoples thoughts, emotions and actions.
If anarchy has been around for a long while how come's it's never worked?
It was never designed to work, possibly?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 12:52 PM   #98
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad bear View Post
Anarcho-Capitalism is the only fair way of organizing society.

Taking anyone's property through the threat of violence is immoral and can never be justified. There is no difference between me taking away someone's money at gun point or voting in a government to do it for me.

And don't bother arguing that the money stolen through taxation is used for a good cause. The ends do not justify the means. Besides, if the things that government provides were desirable the free market would be doing it already.

Not only does government have to steal to survive but it also has to eliminate the competition through state monopolies. So the government confiscates my wealth at gunpoint and then coerces me to use its services. It is the same business model as the mafia. But at least the mafia provides goods and services that people actually want.

I guess you can count that as a vote for.
I wont accept that, so how you gonna deal with me?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 04:50 PM   #99
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
If anarchy has been around for a long while how come's it's never worked?
It was never designed to work, possibly?
it worked in spain during the civil war.
franco and his friends (america et al) overthrew it to install a corrupt regime.
never studied history?

Last edited by bikerdruid; 14-09-2014 at 05:23 PM.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 05:19 PM   #100
muhammad bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
I wont accept that, so how you gonna deal with me?
A couple of well aimed taps from a .357 Magnum or Glock 9mm.

My desire to organize society based on a non-coercive model should not be perceived as the abrogation of the right to self defense.
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote