Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 01-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #1
rwederfoort
Restricted Profile

Default ALIENS are FALLEN ANGELS.

What else is there to say, these Fallen ANGELS, have craeted all these Identeties to keep Humanity BUSY,

But my question to them is HOW LONG do you think the BALL can keep ROLLING in your side of the COURT,

ALL ISSUES are related , and planned by these FALEN ANGELS.

ANY Issue you bring up, is THEM, even as I AM typing they KNOW, That their TIME is NEAR,

namaste
rwederfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
codie
Inactive

I don't understand. How do you identify one?
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:25 PM   #3
curtaincat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by codie View Post
I don't understand. How do you identify one?
hey, they are the watchers !

and with that thought, i am out of here.

read and learn, my friend, read and learn..

If you don't already know about them, lol. just keep on truckin'

The Watchers ...........

( invasion of the body snatchers .. is a movie that could be true-ish...)

don't be afraid.
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:43 PM   #4
rwederfoort
Restricted Profile

HEllo thanks for telling me they are the WATHERS, but I always knew, that, but I always do my HOME work before putting things on any FORUMS,

I know Watchers, some of them were saying they were my friends, sinds I understood that we all are Angels, and they were the First Group, and we are the second GROUP which is called HUMANITY.

YES i have worked all my LIFE for them, and they have tried to HIDE their TRACKS, but it was INVANE.

I Feel Like an ANGEL which is in ENEMY TErritory, trying to understand their Plans, and ways.

The Angelic Orders of the First Choir are:
The Supernals, the Celestials and the Illuminations

The angels of the first Choir are:
The Seraphim, the Cherubim and the Thrones.

The Third Choir
ANGELS OF THE COSMOS:
Govern All The Cosmos:
The third Choir Angelic Orders (the Dominions, Virtues and the Powers) concern themselves with the governing of a specific planet, as well as those angels assigned tasks below them. These angels flow in an intensity of power. They also carry out the orders they get from the Angels of the above Choirs. Third Choir angels deal with the cosmos and its interconnectedness.

The Fourth Choir
ANGELS OF THE WORLD:
Govern All The World:
The Fourth Choir Angels find themselves intricately involved in human affairs and are considered the Angels of the Earth and the friends of man. They constantly weave in and out of our lives, listening closely to human affairs. The Fourth Choir Angels include the Principalities, the Archangels, and those simply called the Angels."
These three Angelic Orders are charged with relations with mankind, and thus the "least Divine" of all the Angelic Orders. From Divine Diplomats to Heavenly Socialites.
The Fourth Choir Orders are the developers of politics and the arbiters of taste, bringing the discipline of abstract structures to the corporeal realm.

Namaste
Old 02-10-2009, 06:57 PM   #5
rwederfoort
Restricted Profile

I have a BETTER name for the FALLEN WATCHERS the FALLEN TOUCHERS,
They thouch things that is not theirs, and watche things which are PRIVATE between us Humans.

Namste
Old 02-10-2009, 10:01 PM   #6
turquoisefire777

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwederfoort View Post
I have a BETTER name for the FALLEN WATCHERS the FALLEN TOUCHERS,
They thouch things that is not theirs, and watche things which are PRIVATE between us Humans.

Namste
but most people don't realise that...
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:17 PM   #7
rwederfoort
Restricted Profile

Hey Thank you. I LIVE in the BRONX, here I see all these HYBRIDS, I see Fallen Angels (Wathers), doing their THINGS.

My Whole way off seeing this WORLD has changed, because they are all around us, and they have adventages on us HUMANS.

I try to keep my mind CLEAN, and dont express FEAR for them, and they know me as I know them to. YOU can see in their EYES, as they star at you,

In The ISland where I was BORN, they dont care, because the Island is SMALL, so it was easy for me to adjust when I came to Newyork,

Each of us , which are in the LIGHT have our Protection, SO I am scared of non of them.

I have a friend he is fallen ANGEL he even told me that, I told him I dont care who you are, but just SHOW respect for my feelings what I am.

Namaste
Old 03-10-2009, 12:04 AM   #8
let it shine

i'd just like to point out that angels can't fall as they don't have the free will to do anything that would warrant getting kicked out of heaven. all they can do is serve God. that's it.

so if the devil was an angel, how did he fall? this is cleared up in islam where the devil is a creature called a 'jinn'. (we call them 'genies' here in the west. and if you were wondering, jinn are made of smokeless fire, angels are made of light, and men are made of clay...) only men and jinn have free will, according to islam. angels do not.

also, as a test from God, jinn have a lot of powers that humans don't have. shapeshifting is one of their powers and they can even appear in human form. a lot of muslims believe that 'aliens' and 'ghosts' are actually jinn trying to trick mankind out of rememberence of God. it's also interesting to note that not all jinn are evil as some of them choose to worship their Creator.

just thought i'd add another viewpoint, peace.
let it shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:58 AM   #9
rwederfoort
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by let it shine View Post
i'd just like to point out that angels can't fall as they don't have the free will to do anything that would warrant getting kicked out of heaven. all they can do is serve God. that's it.

so if the devil was an angel, how did he fall? this is cleared up in islam where the devil is a creature called a 'jinn'. (we call them 'genies' here in the west. and if you were wondering, jinn are made of smokeless fire, angels are made of light, and men are made of clay...) only men and jinn have free will, according to islam. angels do not.

also, as a test from God, jinn have a lot of powers that humans don't have. shapeshifting is one of their powers and they can even appear in human form. a lot of muslims believe that 'aliens' and 'ghosts' are actually jinn trying to trick mankind out of rememberence of God. it's also interesting to note that not all jinn are evil as some of them choose to worship their Creator.

just thought i'd add another viewpoint, peace.
a. About Angels I have read so many things about ANGELOGOGY its very complex in deed all these LEVELS, and all these RULES, and Groups.
One thing I did noticed that in each Group a couple Fall from the GRACE of GOD,

I try to understand why it happen, the FREE-WILL is the given part of the pArameter of LIFE i think. You dont like ot have ROBOTS i think, so you give FREE will, Look at those HYBRIDS no Soul they are like a ROBOT.

About the JIN, well there are many Species of BEINGs out in teh UNIVERSE, so i can not tell you much about them.

What i can tell you all Most Angels can manifests and become what they want, so thats whats happeing in this world,

YOU have see it like this every ONE of us are ANGELS children of GOD,
thet ANGELS were the First , (Adapted Children) That father decided to create Humanity, which are FLESH SOUL and SPIRIT.

See THE ANGELS on EARTH are the ones which are manifesting in ALIENS , all those UFO, all those UNKNOWN things,

I still am knew in this FIELD triying to Understand, I hope I get there,
Its very interesting to do what those Angels can do.

Namaste
Old 03-10-2009, 01:12 AM   #10
let it shine

wow.
let it shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:37 AM   #11
deafbred

Question whats that aboot? (Icke Forum alien rain drops)

the other day i had a dream in the early morning that was so vividly surreal

in my dream i had a camera and was trying to photograph alien space craft that were in the air in my back yard. at one point one was close enough and i tried to get it to see me and communicate with it. i hoped over a fence into the neighbors backyard feild where their horses graze. as soon as my feet hit planted on the ground, a light from the space craft shown on me. i looked up and an alien green dude started to decend from the ship light. he stood infront of me and out of no where it seems there were more aliens that started wanted to encircle me, but i turned around and kept my eye on them. one seemed to be mischivous and evil. the first one that decended from the light seemed nice and empathetic and i could tell would be willing to help me if i communicated.

in this dream at that point of the whole alien interaction and jumping over the fence, there was a great sort of fear but i kept it in check and was able to go about the dream aware and in control. while everyone was running and my whole family where hiding, i was out trying to confront and obtain sight or contact with the alien presence in the sky.

i never in my whole life had an alien dream. when i woke up, it felt like there was a presence in the room. like entities. i looked over my shoulder and in a i guess was a half awake half asleep state, (though i was awake and moving in my bed to look over to the other side of the room..) i visualized my dream right infront of my eyes and a camera that i filmed the experience with in my dream manifested before me and i got to watch again the dream that i filmed on the camcorder of the aliens when i was in my dream.

i was awake though, at this point but still .. experiencing the dream as though i were asleep and reliving it. sept i was replaying the digital camerea video of the aliens. sooo weird, like it was real right there in front of me but i was totally concious that i was awake. it was sort of like that feeling you get, when your awake during the day and you get hints or clues (inclination) to a relived part of a dream you had while you were sleeping at night.

and their voices (the alens) were like as i described to a friend who i told of the dream, were like, that charachter from the Lord of the Rings movie who is animated and skitzofrenic who says "Precious, precious, my precious"

-ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4Ntcq5uNg

but sort of lower, and more mumbled and ..almost demonic but may or may not be really. prolly just the way they communicate..

anyways, i got this wheel im building in my room to fly to the moon. antigravity machine. perpetual motion. i think the aliens could be wanting to help me? ????? im not sure what those entities are or what...

if they are evil and its all demonic i could care less. cause i have power over these spirits by god lord jesus christ

i command them to leave, they leave. i did, when i looked over my room after i woke up and it felt like entities were in my presence. its difficult though, you can't let your fear get the best of you. or else, your powerless and can't act or even talk/speak a word- like a cat gotz your tongue. when i was in the dream,, though it was fearful, i approached and went up to the space craft by jumping over the fence and trying to get in their face as it were. and it succeeded cause they floated down from the craft when i sought them out.

i don't know, i just wanted to post this cause the topic is timley and i had a dream. maybe you individuals know things i don't. maybe you find this interesting.

but here is a video of that morning. it was raining around 5am and i turned on the light cause i was sort of scared a little in the dark, and filmed a little, and spun my orbit magnet wheel...

here it is

Sunday, September 27, 2009, 5:41:24 AM
-ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OgJNaENLiw

oh an.. i think humans are angels, yes, i think fallen because.. as a child.. i was connected to god, but when i grew up, the world motivated me to "abandon the love i had at first" , and, i became fallen, detached from original core truth of who i was and am. so ensue- sin, guilt, fear, expect punishment, not perfected, stained, love brused. :\ the water drips, i wait for forgivness. im not perfect. im dying. i would have lived forever. the clouds roll through, waiting for eternal sunny day. love, a bridge. secure.

Last edited by deafbred; 03-10-2009 at 06:43 AM.
deafbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:41 PM   #12
rwederfoort
Restricted Profile

Nice story,

But what can I see to you, I will try to my best to explain what I mean,
We all know what we are, and what we have done. And also some of us, never take control of our own destiny.

I have read so many things, but yo have to put all of them in LIne very simple, I try to FOcus, on the following RULES.

- I am with PRIME creator, King OF SOULS, YHWH and the Universe, and we are ONE, share Uncondional LOVE with the Whole.
- I Exist can not change that.
- But I can Learn and Change my ways, and be anything I want.
(Free - WILL)
- We are Angels, (Each Group for has its Purpose to maintain our Creation in Balance, Each of us, with our Abilities or Gifts.
- THE UNIVERSE is a HOLOGRAM, a MATRIX, so it can be Molded and change, to any way.
- And there is WAR going on between FALLEN ANGELS, and GOOD Angels,
- And there are some Name of Angels which (LUCIFER, SATAN, others),
are the main couse of this situation,
- There will be a JUDGEMENT DAY also coming soon.
- ALSO Ascencion Day, for the Good Angels.

So I try to keep some of this POINTS in my mind, so I wont fall of the Oathe of the LIGHT, because every where you GO they will try to GET you.

They will use all thier TRAPS to Controle you, as they have already done, to a loth off those good Angels, which have fallen for the FALSE LIGHT.

SO we must think as going to war, and fighting for a GOOD COuse

Namaste
Old 03-10-2009, 06:10 PM   #13
deafbred

Post today, in the morning of

Yeh i definitley think we are going to war soon. i think the bad angels are in control now and soon we, the good angels , will awaken more, and things will peak in time where there will be a battle. i think it happens everytime or something through out the ages. but bad has always been winning and subverting us all and trapping us in a box where they have the keys for now. im not worried to much about these small wars and try not to get to bothered by them but sometimes the worldly me gets overwhelmed and i sort of lose myself in the pressure of it all. but i am preparing for sure. we are all going to be tested. and this final battle will be the greatest of them all. im not sure exactly what is going to happen just yet but i know the bad angels are there at the finish line already right now, waiting for us. and they think they have it all taken care of. but i see we good angels winning in the end. i think i was put here for a reason and i am trying to carry out my own destiny as best i can. i think we have worldly lives and free will to an extent but at the same time i think there is a purpose for each of us that we must align ourselves to complete that storyboard sort of predestine.

every time i try to change things and do what i want to do and think of things in a worldly way, my life goes awry and complicated and i suffer because of it. its like, no matter what i want, or desire.. it is not meant to be. life sort of puts us on a course that seems cannot be changed. jesus didn't want to die on the cross, but he did. for his father in heaven, the creator. i think we are all special and molded to fit in this world for a specific point and purpose. you can make your own choices to an extent in this world, but if you mess with, to much the road of life that has been drawn, you only suffer because of it, because you arn't being who you truly are and meant to become and sustain when living this cartoon life, holigram yeah.

everything is so funny/weird, it really is almost an illusion and holigram. nothing is solid, its all small bits and peices of atoms/particles floating in the fabric of spacetime working out a balance.

things in my life have been to errie to where you know and observe and realize.. the creator has a plan for you. what he wants you to see, experience, to get you through to the end completion of your test to refine you in this world. i don't think of myself as only special, but every single person on earth. im not sure about people being bad or born bad but i know the devil spirit uses people to wreck the purpose of god. like schools and indoctrination camps and colleges and all forms/types of institutions like acorn or whatever else it is. all seem to be a form of small governments that wreck the flow of natural growth in the world.

manipulate/calculate. wolves amoungst us. i wish to defeat them, but at the same time it pains me. because when we win, this story board time line will be brought to conclusion and it makes me sad to think of where the bad angels will end up. but at the same time i am at peace with it knowing justice will be served and people will get what they deserve. doesn't mean it doesn't pain me to think what will hapen to them. to much empathy on my part, but that is love. i guess some people are not written in the book of life, from the begining? i guess there has always been a war here on the ground since the first of time. right now its on the down low, even though its being waged and what not, people are mostly unaware of what exactly is taking place. the main war the main battle the point of it all is what i want to see and bring to an end. so frivilous battles and wars continue not to interfear and wreck the future which never is brought to peace and eternal life and love here on the ground.

i don't want to throw my life away in some meatgrinder mixup of nothingness.

can't be stupid about this. there have been many antichrists in the past. the spirit of error. this last one will be the worst of them all. learning from hitlers mistakes etc. to hone his own game and impression/footprint on this world. it is not my duty to mess up my opportunity to make the best of this life im given. there is something going on, on the ground here that is very profound and real and ... not right. it must be defeated and cast out. so no more generations apon generations have to suffer needlessly as time goes on to chew at humanity. people say 'end times' that people who think that are silly. but i don't think im silly to want to see an end to the madness. that just means madness can't continue. and whats so bad about that? its only bad if thats the basket you got your eggs in, and they don't want their eggs to get cracked. so they crack your own to damage your goods with all kinds of curses of /in your name. i know the spirit. the scoffdom, the ridicule, the onward arrogant laugh. the shallow unreasonable uncaring carcus of their creation. soon it will be brought out to the surface where all things will be exposed and no longer hidden. it already is happening, and they are preparing for that day when we see. may we be ready to stand in that day. prepared. sheild/sword of god. spirit of truth. empowered by the light. ready to defend. cause they are going to put on such a temper tantrum, wanting to spill more blood. they always did. wolves in sheeps clothes. they be naked soon. in more ways than they can see now. they think they are covered. but god knows their heart and actions and inner deeds. the development of the photograph of truth is bout to be exposed fully by the light. i am not afraid. today, today, no more delay. hurray. the day. gods day, not my own. i serve, in fear, not of the enemy, but god the creator of all things. can you imagine what it is like to see an angel from the air? fearfull for sure. make your hair stand on end. but in the book angel says no not fear. fear god and give glory to the creator. the one who can destroy soul and cast body to hell fire pit. of which there is no quenching.

i hope im not to late, lord knows i been to early. these days, things are going to be 'just in time' "Saved By The Bell" synchronistic synchronicity - oh how we've been pained. cried. all for a reason though. these tribulations and sorrows and sores. all to bring us to glory. how else could we see and understand.. there is a plan.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:37 PM   #14
amethyst
Inactive

Rwederfoort, what do think of this post?:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=66
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:20 PM   #15
rwederfoort
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by deafbred View Post
Yeh i definitley think we are going to war soon. i think the bad angels are in control now and soon we, the good angels , will awaken more, and things will peak in time where there will be a battle. i think it happens everytime or something through out the ages. but bad has always been winning and subverting us all and trapping us in a box where they have the keys for now. im not worried to much about these small wars and try not to get to bothered by them but sometimes the worldly me gets overwhelmed and i sort of lose myself in the pressure of it all. but i am preparing for sure. we are all going to be tested. and this final battle will be the greatest of them all. im not sure exactly what is going to happen just yet but i know the bad angels are there at the finish line already right now, waiting for us. and they think they have it all taken care of. but i see we good angels winning in the end. i think i was put here for a reason and i am trying to carry out my own destiny as best i can. i think we have worldly lives and free will to an extent but at the same time i think there is a purpose for each of us that we must align ourselves to complete that storyboard sort of predestine.

every time i try to change things and do what i want to do and think of things in a worldly way, my life goes awry and complicated and i suffer because of it. its like, no matter what i want, or desire.. it is not meant to be. life sort of puts us on a course that seems cannot be changed. jesus didn't want to die on the cross, but he did. for his father in heaven, the creator. i think we are all special and molded to fit in this world for a specific point and purpose. you can make your own choices to an extent in this world, but if you mess with, to much the road of life that has been drawn, you only suffer because of it, because you arn't being who you truly are and meant to become and sustain when living this cartoon life, holigram yeah.

everything is so funny/weird, it really is almost an illusion and holigram. nothing is solid, its all small bits and peices of atoms/particles floating in the fabric of spacetime working out a balance.

things in my life have been to errie to where you know and observe and realize.. the creator has a plan for you. what he wants you to see, experience, to get you through to the end completion of your test to refine you in this world. i don't think of myself as only special, but every single person on earth. im not sure about people being bad or born bad but i know the devil spirit uses people to wreck the purpose of god. like schools and indoctrination camps and colleges and all forms/types of institutions like acorn or whatever else it is. all seem to be a form of small governments that wreck the flow of natural growth in the world.

manipulate/calculate. wolves amoungst us. i wish to defeat them, but at the same time it pains me. because when we win, this story board time line will be brought to conclusion and it makes me sad to think of where the bad angels will end up. but at the same time i am at peace with it knowing justice will be served and people will get what they deserve. doesn't mean it doesn't pain me to think what will hapen to them. to much empathy on my part, but that is love. i guess some people are not written in the book of life, from the begining? i guess there has always been a war here on the ground since the first of time. right now its on the down low, even though its being waged and what not, people are mostly unaware of what exactly is taking place. the main war the main battle the point of it all is what i want to see and bring to an end. so frivilous battles and wars continue not to interfear and wreck the future which never is brought to peace and eternal life and love here on the ground.

i don't want to throw my life away in some meatgrinder mixup of nothingness.

can't be stupid about this. there have been many antichrists in the past. the spirit of error. this last one will be the worst of them all. learning from hitlers mistakes etc. to hone his own game and impression/footprint on this world. it is not my duty to mess up my opportunity to make the best of this life im given. there is something going on, on the ground here that is very profound and real and ... not right. it must be defeated and cast out. so no more generations apon generations have to suffer needlessly as time goes on to chew at humanity. people say 'end times' that people who think that are silly. but i don't think im silly to want to see an end to the madness. that just means madness can't continue. and whats so bad about that? its only bad if thats the basket you got your eggs in, and they don't want their eggs to get cracked. so they crack your own to damage your goods with all kinds of curses of /in your name. i know the spirit. the scoffdom, the ridicule, the onward arrogant laugh. the shallow unreasonable uncaring carcus of their creation. soon it will be brought out to the surface where all things will be exposed and no longer hidden. it already is happening, and they are preparing for that day when we see. may we be ready to stand in that day. prepared. sheild/sword of god. spirit of truth. empowered by the light. ready to defend. cause they are going to put on such a temper tantrum, wanting to spill more blood. they always did. wolves in sheeps clothes. they be naked soon. in more ways than they can see now. they think they are covered. but god knows their heart and actions and inner deeds. the development of the photograph of truth is bout to be exposed fully by the light. i am not afraid. today, today, no more delay. hurray. the day. gods day, not my own. i serve, in fear, not of the enemy, but god the creator of all things. can you imagine what it is like to see an angel from the air? fearfull for sure. make your hair stand on end. but in the book angel says no not fear. fear god and give glory to the creator. the one who can destroy soul and cast body to hell fire pit. of which there is no quenching.

i hope im not to late, lord knows i been to early. these days, things are going to be 'just in time' "Saved By The Bell" synchronistic synchronicity - oh how we've been pained. cried. all for a reason though. these tribulations and sorrows and sores. all to bring us to glory. how else could we see and understand.. there is a plan.

Hey this is NICE exactly as I FELT, Thanks for sharing your Feelings.

NAMASTE
Old 03-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #16
rwederfoort
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
Rwederfoort, what do think of this post?:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=66
YES Thank you I did Read , And it refreshed the INFO I had already

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/
I was reading Yesterday ANGELS in the FLESH. She is GOOD in ger STUFF.

Thank you very Much.

Namaste
Old 03-10-2009, 08:45 PM   #17
rwederfoort
Restricted Profile

Old 04-10-2009, 01:37 AM   #18
deafbred

Post where to go from here..

amethyst, thanks for link- +++

rwederfoort- that site http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/ looks like alot of stuff interesting to read and listen to, thank you

__________________________________________________ __________
i don't know where to start, i dont' know where to begin or where it ends.

i posted some where on the davidick icke forum about one day i was looking at the tv and president bush almost seemed to ... shift from human to alien. it was at a time when i was first reading about 'reptilians' being world leaders. at the same time, consciousness was very high and on an alert state of world universal knowing. the frequencies wavelengths were amplituded to a clearer vision and hearing. it seems at these peak points of awarness that a struggle is brought to the forefrought that is/was previously swept under the rug of knowing through frivilous entertainment trappings and meaningless hollow statment sustainments of all things folly. inevitable delayed..

also, the words we humans use to express ourselves are interwoven in a mix up symbology makeup of subverted misunderstood meanings and blinders that temporerily we sift to conclude knowledge of what is exactly taking place and what is going on here on the ground and our lives, of past present, and hopfully our unbinded future.

i had a dream to about a year or two ago, maybe more, where i had it once or twice.. that i was in an underground base of some sort with multiple levels and elevators and personel working in an office like environment. i hid myself as best i could and was able to walk around and explore. i didn't want to alarms to go off. anyways, i wondered/walked down to a sub level basement, that had a room off to the side. i went in and it was an exhibit of religion. they had a figurene of jesus there and it was all set up for learning. the place was opening and people walked through the door to give their tickets to the doorman. i walked out and looked for a way out of the base. there were flying plane like craft down there to. i went to the elevator and went up. people were alerted to my presence and i went on to escape. i did.

another dream i had recently was i was walking through a town. i went to this persons house and into their backyard garage. the person that owned the house wanted to put me to work cleaning his shelves. i proceeded but at one point things went awry. there were stormtroppers of some type invading the town. so i walked down the street to get away. i found a lake and eventually made myself down to discover on the hillside down below, an underground facility base that was relativley small and had 2 people inside. one person was looking at a screen. on the screen was an image of the town. and it seemed he was directing or controlling what was happening on the surface to his soldiers or something. very weird. very alert type dream. i continued out and back up the road to the town.

that being said.. i tried searching for that Bush reptilian tv post i made in the past and stumbled across another posting on another thread about reptilians but revealed something else that i didn't understand before but now makes more sense. someone posted but i didn't get what he or she was saying. i just reread it now and it goes on to talk about military underground bases and reptilian alien information.

down at the bottom a posting by solarwindspirit

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ed+bush&page=7

i didn't get what he or she was pointing at but now i see it more clearly. what solar was trying to tell me. pointing to the alien spirit and more understanding of whats going on...

there were some links in there

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...erground25.htm
-ttp://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_underground25.htm

-ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEDAE_9v4h0

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/of...fflimits_7.htm
-http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/offlimits/esp_offlimits_7.htm

Strongholds of the Devil, Deep underground Military Bases

Jer 48:41 "the cities shall be taken and the strongholds seized. The heart of the warriors of Moab shall be in that day like the heart of a woman in her birth pains;

Jer 51:30 "The warriors of Babylon have ceased fighting; they remain in their strongholds; their strength has failed; they have become women; her dwellings are on fire; her bars are broken.

Lam 2:2 The Lord has swallowed up without mercy all the habitations of Jacob; in his wrath he has broken down the strongholds of the daughter of Judah; he has brought down to the ground in dishonor the kingdom and its rulers.

Amo 2:2 "So I will send a fire upon Moab, and it shall devour the strongholds of Kerioth, and Moab shall die amid uproar, amid shouting and the sound of the trumpet;

Amo 3:10 "They do not know how to do right," declares the Lord , "those who store up violence and robbery in their strongholds."

Mic 5:11 and I will cut off the cities of your land and throw down all your strongholds;

Mic 7:17 they shall lick the dust like a serpent, like the crawling things of the earth; they shall come trembling out of their strongholds; they shall turn in dread to the Lord our God, and they shall be in fear of you.

2Cr 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds.

God destroys strongholds. Satan dwells in a stronghold. His throne.

Rev 2:13 "'I know where you dwell, where Satan's throne is. Yet you hold fast my name, and you did not deny my faith even in the days of Antipas my faithful witness, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

Rev 6:16 calling to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb,
___
i don't know what to say. shall we fear.. only the lord god creator and in whom judgment is held, we should fear. faith in god, not weapons of war, but stand in the truth. so we can stand in that day unashamed.

Last edited by deafbred; 04-10-2009 at 01:39 AM.
Old 31-03-2010, 01:42 PM   #19
wyndham

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwederfoort View Post
YES Thank you I did Read , And it refreshed the INFO I had already

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/
I was reading Yesterday ANGELS in the FLESH. She is GOOD in ger STUFF.

Thank you very Much.

Namaste

It really seems as if the alien entity / angels do not want us to recognize their possibility or presence...
wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 02:46 PM   #20
eustacekidd

How long have angels been part of christian mythology?
eustacekidd is offline   Reply With Quote