Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 11-11-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
stevie0013
Banned

Default witches? advice needed

Hey. I just wanted to explain something that I experienced when I was a child & see if anyone could help me to understand it better although I think I might understand it myself.
Basically I won’t go into great details & In fact some details I can't remember because I was a kid & you don't have that moment of clarity in the heat of the moment as a child, that clarity or maturity. But basically I woke up one night & it was obviously like three or four in the morning, it was dark & everyone was a sleep, I look out of my window which was right next to my bed & in the garden on the lawn of the next door neighbour there was what I have always assumed to be a witch, it was so obviously a witch that I never questioned that it was anything else un till recently I’ve started to question it. But it was basically a typical witch like creature in plain black drapes & literally the pointy head dress/hat,the whole nine yards.
Around here were three or four other creatures/people what I until recently just assumed were men but when I really think about it I don't know why I always thought they were, I’m not sure I recall seeing a face at all but i got the sense they were male, & they surrounded this witch character , they were dressed really similar, just so black, no colour at all & they were standing on the spot & kinda dancing on the spot & waving there arms & I was so frightened I got up & run to my draw, got all my teddy’s ,run to my bed & to this day I can remember myself as a 5/6 old kid hiding under the duvet hugging all my teddy’s & shaking. I know what i saw,if it was my imagination then i'd be stunned because it was so real, i remember i told my mum & i remember the next day her telling her friend & them laughing but that was almost 20 years ago & to this day i swear to god i was'nt lying or making it up, i'm an adult now but i stand by it entirly.
Hopefully you guys will be able to help me & be non judgmental, i never told anyone this ever since my mum laughed it off so hopefully your be understanding, iknow i probably sound bat shit crazy haha.
I was wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar or what not? Thanks

Last edited by stevie0013; 11-11-2011 at 12:40 AM.
stevie0013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:51 AM   #2
deadhawk

hi!
Witches are not demonic entities they are just people whose craft has been labeled as evil since the advent of christianity they are not evil, the craft is natural and pure, god-lovers hate it because they do not understand it (in the same way that one race hates another) and thier book tells them that thier lord despises it (hardly surprising, since his species has no magic at all) They, or I should say "we" (i'm that rare breed -a male witch or 'warlock' if you pefer the gender specific term) do not wear pointy hats, not since pointy hats and cloaks went out of fashion in around 1760 and everyone wore that type of garb in those days. come to think of it most actual witches in that era would have been among those who couldn't afford a pointy hat and would have more likely relied on thier cloak's hood to keep the rain off.
any one running around in the outfit described, cackling and pulling faces, muttering curses and boiling toads, was a shitty christian or satanist trying to give the witches a bad rep.

if some one was dressed in that manner they are probably satanists who think they know magic and call themselves witches- those people are not witches they are morons. you may have witnessed some devilish shennanigans by a wanna-be witch whose ideas about witchcraft came from the bible and/or the movies they were not a witch (did I say that aleady?)

'course it may have been a spirit of a wealthy witch from the 1760's with her familiars (which witches do actually sometimes have) in human form or perhaps her family.

on the other hand it could've been the ghost of some daft old biddy from 1920 or the like who (like many of her generation) was enamoured of the spooky stuff.
her attendants were probably the ghosts of men she'd poisoned or something like that but once again it was not a witch. not a real one.

Last edited by deadhawk; 11-11-2011 at 02:30 AM.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:58 AM   #3
jconnar

Maybe you were caught between the dream state and the waking state and got a glimpse of what is in between?

I have no idea though. But I had a similar experience when I was around 5. I remember seeing a shadow of a witch walking back and forth outside my window. Then in the morning, my brothers bed next to mine, had its sheets on the ground and the sheets were folded in such a way that it was an actual witches shoe. It was so perfect that I could even put my foot in the shoe made of bed sheet.

Very weird, I have never told that to anyone also for obvious reasons.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:19 AM   #4
deadhawk

a witches shoe?
from which era? the craft has existed since time immemorial and we wear what's current
you mean like the ones from wizard of oz? (re the wicked witch)- black-with the large square buckle and pointed toe like those worn by the spanish inqisition
are you guys Americans? seems a pecuiarly american thing to imagine witches are some how obliged to dress like we're in a 1940's hollywood horror movie set in 1764 or so
most of us spend a lot of time in the countryside and wear ordinary, sensible walking boots.

no self respecting witch would be seen between lives in the clothing attributed to us

we do not have a uniform of any kind and ceremonial vestments are as ancient as Stone Henge in design- un-bleached rough fabrics, no hat at all and most rituals are quiet chantless and potionless affairs
also we do not, and never have made potions with bits of animal in them -no toungue-of-frog and no eye-of-newt either (bloody shakespear!)

someone or something was fucking with you that's for sure - but witches had absolutely fuck all to do with it, we are not interested in scaring children, or any one else for that matter- that sort of shit is the domain of preists and monks.

Last edited by deadhawk; 11-11-2011 at 02:27 AM.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:24 AM   #5
dawnbreak
Banned

witches aren't evil

you have mother issues by the sounds of your post
dawnbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:25 AM   #6
cathar
Banned

I talked to a witch once...long story short....she said the best book to understand "witches"

was Drawing Down the Moon.....I don't know who wrote it...
Witches are shamans.....unless it's a witch that is into bad black magic
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:27 AM   #7
jconnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhawk View Post
a witches shoe?
from which era? the craft has existed since time immemorial and we wear what's current
you mean like the ones from wizard of oz? (re the wicked witch)- black-with the large square buckle and pointed toe like those worn by the spanish inqisition
are you guys Americans? seems a pecuiarly american thing to imagine witches are some how obliged to dress like we're in a 1940's hollywood horror movie set in 1764 or so
most of us spend a lot of time in the countryside and wear ordinary, sensible walking boots.

no self respecting witch would be seen between lives in the clothing attributed to us

we do not have a uniform of any kind and ceremonial vestments are as ancient as stone henge in design- un-bleached rough fabrics, no hat at all and most rituals are quiet chantless and potionless affairs
also we do not, and never have made potions with bits of animal in them -no toungue-of-frog and no eye-of-newt either (bloody shakespear!)

some one or somthing was fucking with you that's for sure but witches had absolutely fuck all to do with it, we are not interested in scaring children, or any one else for that matter- that sort of shit is the domain of preists and monks.
I'm not talking about real witches. I talking about the image of witches of what most people hold onto, which is the Hollywood witch. Somehow this image was projected from me when I was 5 and I experienced it.

To most people witches are from fairytales. Most people don't know about or ever come into contact with real witches. Or maybe they do, but are none the wiser.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:57 AM   #8
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
I'm not talking about real witches. I talking about the image of witches of what most people hold onto, which is the Hollywood witch. Somehow this image was projected from me when I was 5 and I experienced it.

To most people witches are from fairytales. Most people don't know about or ever come into contact with real witches. Or maybe they do, but are none the wiser.

that's what im sayin' it was not a witch it was someone/thing using that incorrect (and frankly ridiculous) hollywood image to scare you and it took that image because it/they think that is what witches look like.
so don't blame the witches, and since the 'image' of witches is not a witches real apearance - don't even call it that- call it anything else you like-but please, for the love of life, don't use 'Witch' call them 'inquisitors' seeing as how that bunch actually were Evil. (yeh I know you'd have to explain it all the time--I hate convenience!) Fair enuff- Glad to know you don't have that image stuck in your head and can see it as the bollocks it really is and that you get that we ain't a demony-spirit thing (some folk do think that)

Yes many people know a witch but don't know they are a witch
it's not exactly secret just, well you never know when a christian might get all holy and (self-)righteous 'on your ass'
(and when i say Witch I don't mean a Wiccan either that's a new age jumble of ancient and new/eastern and western aspects of many arts and crafts-close to witchery but not the real deal)
Old 11-11-2011, 03:07 AM   #9
jconnar

That interesting to know that real Witches consider Wiccans to be not real Witches.

I actually don't think it was anyone trying to do something to me. Looking back on it now, it could be that something got out of my subconscious that allowed me to experience that. It definitely was not real, or when I mean real, not from the general held view of what can happen in reality. Probably supernatural if you could describe it that way, but definitely not a real living human that would consider themselves a witch. This was something from the other side.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:18 AM   #10
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbreak View Post
witches aren't evil

you have mother issues by the sounds of your post
Witches are people, and as capable of evil as any other, though our ways forbid any nastiness or greed or material gain gotten unfairly or with violence etc,etc. however, when a Witch breaks the code they are outcast for the duration of thier current life. and are no longer a Witch. they are thereafter called a 'bland' or a 'gloic'
perhaps some twisted bland with more power than any ten ordinary Witches is resposible for those guys experiences. but i doubt even they would use that image. I reckon it was something twisted and ghostly or just a boring old 'Fear Demon' spooking kids out of sheer malice while they were in that half awake semi-concious state that you get when only some of your brain wakes up.

Last edited by deadhawk; 11-11-2011 at 01:17 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:39 AM   #11
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
That interesting to know that real Witches consider Wiccans to be not real Witches.
Nor do we consider wankers like Crowley to be of our ilk.
his claims of sorcery and his use of Ancient magical symbols and devices only served to further fuel the christian hatred of something he had nothing to do with and no right to even talk about.
because of that bastard the pentagram has become a symbol of evil satanic buggerywhat when it's true meaning is one of life and peace, the feminine aspect of nature, and regenerative powers (just the sort of things which the 'good lord' God (ha!) is afraid of.)

that said though Wiccans are almost Witches a sort of modernised version with eastern additions and some omissions a little off kilter but basically good, it keeps a lot of concepts and beliefs alive
and has been of great help in un-demonising the old ways
Old 11-11-2011, 05:43 AM   #12
mysticus22

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie0013 View Post
I look out of my window which was right next to my bed & in the garden on the lawn of the next door neighbour there was what I have always assumed to be a witch, it was so obviously a witch that I never questioned that it was anything else un till recently I’ve started to question it. But it was basically a typical witch like creature in plain black drapes & literally the pointy head dress/hat,the whole nine yards.
Just by the way you described this "witch" you have taken a stereotypical view of them. It was probably your mind playing tricks on you.
My wife practises wicca and I know plenty of male and female witches. None of them have a pointy hat and a big ugly nose. Those only exist in fairy tales....
mysticus22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:04 PM   #13
snakesnladders

well i used to live in norway and both my sisters and i were bothered as kids by this 'presence' that used to come into our room. it just 'seemed' incredibly scary - i dunno if evil or not - but threatening, very very threatening. i was so scared i'd walk upstairs to my parents room even tho crossing the lounge room at nite used to scare me.

don't ask me how i knew but i figured when i was a kid that it was a vampire for some reason.

also i had one time a vivid 'dream' which was the most terror i can recall feeling as a kid - and in it i was stuck in some castle like thing or a stone covered little room - maybe a dungeon is the impression i have - and i feel that there were other kids there too, and all were terrified. it was like something was gonna happen and we knew it somehow. but i was let go...

at least that's how i recall the dream going.

and that was before i ever read any of icke''s books.
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:06 PM   #14
snakesnladders

so yeah, basically, i believe you.

i think witches no doubt exist - most cultures, even PNG - talk about them - and the phillipinnes - and personally i think they're aliens of some kind. would explain the 'magic' and the 'green skin'
Old 11-11-2011, 12:08 PM   #15
snakesnladders

also another norweigan - roald dahl - wrote a book called the witches - and was apparantly killed shortly after as a result... you may want to read it bearing in mind all that icke says.

interesting also that dahl worked for british intelligence for a while apparantly.

also interesting that the queen has the order of the garter, and that the garter is in witchcraft the symbol of the queen witch or high priestess apparantly if you google it...

dahl talks of the 'grand high witch' in his book; and about witches eating kids; which is along the lines of european fairytales like handsel in gretel and fairytales in my opinion, like myths and legends, are often based on some kernel of truth
Old 11-11-2011, 01:01 PM   #16
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesnladders View Post
so yeah, basically, i believe you.

i think witches no doubt exist - most cultures, even PNG - talk about them - and the phillipinnes - and personally i think they're aliens of some kind. would explain the 'magic' and the 'green skin'
witches are people not some gobliny spectre please read my earlier posts for a better explanation of witches.
magic is not other worldly it is earthly and universal the philipines 'witch' is thier ancient shaman -demonised by filthy lying christians

Last edited by deadhawk; 11-11-2011 at 01:25 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:03 PM   #17
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie0013 View Post
Hey. I just wanted to explain something that I experienced when I was a child & see if anyone could help me to understand it better although I think I might understand it myself.
Basically I won’t go into great details & In fact some details I can't remember because I was a kid & you don't have that moment of clarity in the heat of the moment as a child, that clarity or maturity. But basically I woke up one night & it was obviously like three or four in the morning, it was dark & everyone was a sleep, I look out of my window which was right next to my bed & in the garden on the lawn of the next door neighbour there was what I have always assumed to be a witch, it was so obviously a witch that I never questioned that it was anything else un till recently I’ve started to question it. But it was basically a typical witch like creature in plain black drapes & literally the pointy head dress/hat,the whole nine yards.
Around here were three or four other creatures/people what I until recently just assumed were men but when I really think about it I don't know why I always thought they were, I’m not sure I recall seeing a face at all but i got the sense they were male, & they surrounded this witch character , they were dressed really similar, just so black, no colour at all & they were standing on the spot & kinda dancing on the spot & waving there arms & I was so frightened I got up & run to my draw, got all my teddy’s ,run to my bed & to this day I can remember myself as a 5/6 old kid hiding under the duvet hugging all my teddy’s & shaking. I know what i saw,if it was my imagination then i'd be stunned because it was so real, i remember i told my mum & i remember the next day her telling her friend & them laughing but that was almost 20 years ago & to this day i swear to god i was'nt lying or making it up, i'm an adult now but i stand by it entirly.
Hopefully you guys will be able to help me & be non judgmental, i never told anyone this ever since my mum laughed it off so hopefully your be understanding, iknow i probably sound bat shit crazy haha.
I was wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar or what not? Thanks
Witches look like you and me.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:03 PM   #18
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesnladders View Post
also another norweigan - roald dahl - wrote a book called the witches - and was apparantly killed shortly after as a result... you may want to read it bearing in mind all that icke says.

interesting also that dahl worked for british intelligence for a while apparantly.

also interesting that the queen has the order of the garter, and that the garter is in witchcraft the symbol of the queen witch or high priestess apparantly if you google it...

dahl talks of the 'grand high witch' in his book; and about witches eating kids; which is along the lines of european fairytales like handsel in gretel and fairytales in my opinion, like myths and legends, are often based on some kernel of truth
typical christian bullshit propaganda trying to demonise people who would not bow before their evil lord god

we do not and have never eaten human flesh.

the garter has got fuck all to do with us and if a witch told some one that it did she or he were taking the piss
of course more likely some researcher found a christian lie to that effect

read some norse mythology in stead of post christian stories specifically designed to scare children
ther are good witches and bad witches we have magic sure but we aint spell-casting demonic creatures we are people
and don't insult the Tuatha de Dannan by using thier colloquial name 'Fairy' in conjunction with tales to describe terror stories written by christians. and if you do use it spell it like this = 'Faerie'

Last edited by deadhawk; 11-11-2011 at 01:34 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:13 PM   #19
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhawk View Post
typical christian bullshit propaganda trying to demonise people who would not bow before their evil lord god

read some norse mythology in stead of post christian stories specifically designed to scare children thers good witches and bad witches we have magic sure but we aint spell-casting demonic creatures we are people
You have some frackin' annoying, rude entities hanging around you, though, when you spellcast around sensitive people
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:14 PM   #20
stevie0013
Banned

I know it sounds silly to say she looked like some stereotype witch & everything but she really did haha. Maybe it really was my mind playing tricks on me I’m totally open to the idea that some how my minds was playing tricks on me or some other similar theory, I’m defiantly open minded but I saw something & it would be really nice to know what it was.
As far as the pointy hat thing, all I can say about that is it was like what the kkk wears expect the sheet/cloak was black instead of white & it was kinda pointy at top. That kind of thing. By the way I’m totally not slagging Wicca or witchcraft off, whatever or whoever it was never did me any harm & I bear no grudge or anything like that at all towards witchcraft.
stevie0013 is offline   Reply With Quote