Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 02-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #21
beautifulfallenvampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru3 View Post
my wife recently noticed a change in her guides, guides that had been with her for years. one went away, to let her sort things out, and now is back. time is so much more than what we perceive here, ime. and less, at the same time. a twinkling of an eye "there" seems like and eternity "here".

so let me ask you: what would it take for you to feel rock solid, like you are liberated, right now? what's holding you back?
Well I joined this forum to see if someone could have helped me....To see if someone could have beilieved me. But I was wrong.... like always. I want someone who will stand by me. No matter what ever happens. Because I am always humiliated when I need help the most. Always abandoned when I need advice. Always silenced when I need to speak the most. And there is absolutely no one I can trust. Not even my own family. I mioght as well not have a family. They abuse each other when they have the chance. And they are traitors. They want to always send me to a hospital and yet they tell me I can trust them.
beautifulfallenvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #22
zenith82

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulfallenvampire View Post
Well I joined this forum to see if someone could have helped me....To see if someone could have beilieved me. But I was wrong.... like always. I want someone who will stand by me. No matter what ever happens. Because I am always humiliated when I need help the most. Always abandoned when I need advice. Always silenced when I need to speak the most. And there is absolutely no one I can trust. Not even my own family. I mioght as well not have a family. They abuse each other when they have the chance. And they are traitors. They want to always send me to a hospital and yet they tell me I can trust them.
People make posts like this all the time, so you will find sombody to talk to here, but you will also get people taking the piss which is understandable, i'm sure you realise that.

My advice, is get rid of the mentor. All the fucked up stories seem to have a "mentor" in them.

"Buy into a mentor get some demons free"

Originally Posted by tk421
zenith82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:47 PM   #23
alien religion

Default Fallen angels

Hi!!

58 POSSIBLE SIGNS OF ALIEN (fallen angel) ABDUCTION

http://ufozone.ning.com/forum/topics...signs-of-alien

link

Old 03-12-2010, 04:53 AM   #24
tru3

Smile

Quote:
My advice, is get rid of the mentor. All the fucked up stories seem to have a "mentor" in them.
can't really disagree with that.

Quote:
Well I joined this forum to see if someone could have helped me....To see if someone could have beilieved me.
i'm willing to believe. that's all i can offer. you really can't ask anything more of me.
if you do, you're robbing me of choice, and we can't really proceed.

if i ask something from someone and they don't have it to give, i can't help but feel betrayed.
your family has never had your experience. they don't have that to draw on, so for them,
they are trying to "help" you as best they can.

isn't expecting them to believe you is like you asking us to believe?
do you see how it works both ways?
that perhaps the seed of the betrayal you are feeling lies somewhere outside of them?

if your family doesn't believe you, find someone who does believe in you.
starting with you. don't doubt that there's a reason your guide is taking a
break. you have an unbroken connection with spirit at all times.
just find the center. it's still inside you.

the best advice i could give you is that you take a giant leap toward
liberation when the need for approval is released. it's life changing-- try it, you'll like it!

perhaps your guide is giving you a chance to sort out your priorities. on your
own. that's what a guide would do that had your best interests at heart, imv.

what do you value more? your family's opinion or following your Heart?
"time for you to decide what it is you believe in, Dr. Jones! "

and i can almost guarantee that when you do, your guide will be back with a new game plan!

Last edited by tru3; 03-12-2010 at 05:00 AM.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:29 AM   #25
stanislav

Quote:
I have had demons attack me in my sleep and appear in my dreams. It is along story and I am not supposed to talk about it anyway...So I will try to keep it minimal. It was twice that they tried to kill me. And my friends and I are being stalked like crazy by them. Long tory like I said. But basically we are special children. Most have powers and abilities and can shift. I am an empath with some powers. I can do some weather (it depends on my mood) , I have some electrical powers too, sometimes when I walk by appliances when I am extremely emotional they usually turn off or burn out. And I have some healing too. I have healed two of my friends who were ill and injured. I am also a practicing witch. I have had countless paranormal experiences with vampires,demons,ghosts,witches,fairies, amd I have seen a unicorn before. I decided to join this forum when I found out about the reptilians. It shocked me that there was so much deception and secrecy in the world. I am looking for answers and trying to discover my purpose, who I am. Because I am not sure what I am....I am an indigo, though. But I know I am something else. I have heard I am one of the seven daughters of the Titan, Atlas and I am learning more about my spiritual father. My family has no idea about any of this...They would not understand this. My life is a secret to many. Many know about me that I do not know about myself yet and I am on the quest to fullfil my world saving mission. I promised my guardian angel that I would stand by him and and make him proud because when he was alive he was alone. I am alone now for awhile because my angel and I are on trial. He will be back hopefully soon...*sigh* I am truly alone,now.
Not again! You've got to be kidding me! Welcome to a brand new type of melodrama right here on David Icke's forum. First it's Kadi the reptilian hybrid girl and now we have a hybrid angel. Notice how both of them consider themselves to be an Indigo. It seems to be a relatively new sort of trend going on within some New Age spiritual circles nowadays. I am special so I must be Indigo or I am indigo so I must be special.

Personally after reading a few of your posts you sound mentally UNSTABLE and maybe just maybe you should listen to whomever suggested that you check yourself into a hospital. It's obvious to me that you are in some sort of delirious state of mind. I can even consider that you might be possessed. This is why I clearly said UNSTABLE. Harsh? Yes! Truth? Yes! I don't see that you seek attention the way Kadi the hybrid girl was but you obviously have some issues that must be dealt before this gets worse.

Also I must add you have brought some religious overtones to the table. Like, demons, angels, that you are on a mission to save the world or fight the demons etc ...
stanislav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:33 AM   #26
stanislav

Quote:
They want to always send me to a hospital and yet they tell me I can trust them.
I think you just proved my point.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:38 AM   #27
stanislav

Quote:
I have always wanted to be an actress. And my guardian angel is a dead actor. Is the industry really affiliasted with satan?
You guardian angel or not a dead actor nor an angel. Obviously you are dealing with a demon and this once again proves my point that you are possessed.

possessed: occupied by a demonic spirit or force; crazy, insane, mad

Well you decide what you want to do about this but most people here will not give you a good advice other than the few.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:53 AM   #28
stanislav

Quote:
He really needs help. I feel terrible for him. I think that I saw him in Los Angeles this summer and he looked miserable. He was staring right at me too. after staring at me he disappeared. I was so worried. He seems troubled to me. My friend was in love with him but now we are botrh afraid for him because we sense something sinister. I keep having dreams about him too. He always seems so lonely in my dreams and i want to help him. He is lost...I know that he is a good person but in the wrong path. The boy needs help, l;ove and guidance but he never gets true love it kills him. I sense that there is something different about him.
Well I think after reading this post of yours, everything should be clear now. Justin Bieber wasn't looking at you my dear. You are just delusional and must seek help but not the kind of help you seek on message boards. You need real help whether spiritual and/or medical. It's also obvious to me that you must be young. I would say about 18 years old, which probably makes you gullible too. So you will better listen to strangers who will suggest some non sense to you (no myself but many others) rather than listen to your parents (for example). The dream is not about him it is ABOUT YOU. What you see in that dream is yourself my dear. You own reflection. It is you who feels lonely and confused and without love.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:18 AM   #29
deca

sounds more like electronic harassment and mind control psychological attack ....voice to skull technology (microwave hearing effect) phantom(remote) touch They attack your mental ability , and nervous system can stimulate just about any sensation feeling emotion plus lots more.....they general use odd voices as its illegal and often mimic demon/alien attacks also targets also claim of ganstalking....

there microwave hearing effect (voice/s in head) is psychological direction...bullshit to manipulate you, mess with your beliefs and make you sound crazy...i,e grandiose or Persecutory or both. also they will expand any belief you have about whats happening to you if it will make you sound delusional or made to manipulate you...i.e do some thing normal that you would not(watch out as they play mind games with you to force you to do pysical stuff but at the time of you doing this you will probadly beileve you have to or some other mind fuck(belief) running around your mind on why you have too, (save the world,past a test, join some group ect....)) .

http://areyoutargeted.com/

http://www.freedomfchs.com/

I would look at mind control techniques what ever it is or how it is doing it too you it will probably be using some of these methods

http://www.phinnweb.org/neuro/brainwash/
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 03-12-2010 at 06:27 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:25 AM   #30
stanislav

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
sounds more like electronic harassment and mind control psychological attack ....voice to skull technology (microwave hearing effect) phantom(remote) touch They attack your mental ability , and nervous system can stimulate just about any sensation feeling emotion plus lots more.....they general use odd voices as its illegal and often mimic demon/alien attacks also targets also claim of ganstalking....

there microwave hearing effect (voice/s in head) is psychological direction...bullshit to manipulate you, mess with your beliefs and make you sound crazy...i,e grandiose or Persecutory or both. also they will expand any belief you have about whats happening to you if it will make you sound delusional or made to manipulate you...i.e do some thing .

http://areyoutargeted.com/

http://www.freedomfchs.com/
Not in her case! This is OBVIOUS! She is being harassed by demonic energy. Which also includes alien creatures, elementals like vampires etc ... I think it's actually more of a spiritual matter rather than a medical problem. But how do you help someone who is so immersed in negativity. I am sure her family and friends suffer too. This is a serious matter that must be dealt with immediately before someone is going to pay the consequences.

Last edited by stanislav; 03-12-2010 at 06:26 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:32 AM   #31
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislav View Post
Not in her case! This is OBVIOUS! She is being harassed by demonic energy. Which also includes alien creatures, elementals like vampires etc ... I think it's actually more of a spiritual matter rather than a medical problem. But how do you help someone who is so immersed in negativity. I am sure her family and friends suffer too. This is a serious matter that must be dealt with immediately before someone is going to pay the consequences.
grow up and stop believing in stupid monster's and bollocks...........

the technology exists and the network to target people also does and they have a track record of testing and using this on unwitting subjects.
http://www.sentientdevelopments.com/...-firewall.html

Quote:
This "systems" approach to the study of information warfare emphasizes the use of data, referred to as information, to penetrate an adversary's physical defenses that protect data (information) in order to obtain operational or strategic advantage. It has tended to ignore the role of the human body as an information- or data-processor in this quest for dominance except in those cases where an individual's logic or rational thought may be upset via disinformation or deception. As a consequence little attention is directed toward protecting the mind and body with a firewall as we have done with hardware systems. Nor have any techniques for doing so been prescribed. Yet the body is capable not only of being deceived, manipulated, or misinformed but also shut down or destroyed--just as any other data-processing system. The "data" the body receives from external sources--such as electromagnetic, vortex, or acoustic energy waves--or creates through its own electrical or chemical stimuli can be manipulated or changed just as the data (information) in any hardware system can be altered.

---

Others, however, look beyond simple PSYOP ties to consider other aspects of the body's data-processing capability. One of the principal open source researchers on the relationship of information warfare to the body's data-processing capability is Russian Dr. Victor Solntsev of the Baumann Technical Institute in Moscow. Solntsev is a young, well-intentioned researcher striving to point out to the world the potential dangers of the computer operator interface. Supported by a network of institutes and academies, Solntsev has produced some interesting concepts. He insists that man must be viewed as an open system instead of simply as an organism or closed system. As an open system, man communicates with his environment through information flows and communications media. One's physical environment, whether through electromagnetic, gravitational, acoustic, or other effects, can cause a change in the psycho-physiological condition of an organism, in Solntsev's opinion. Change of this sort could directly affect the mental state and consciousness of a computer operator. This would not be electronic war or information warfare in the traditional sense, but rather in a nontraditional and non-US sense. It might encompass, for example, a computer modified to become a weapon by using its energy output to emit acoustics that debilitate the operator. It also might encompass, as indicated below, futuristic weapons aimed against man's "open system."
this tech got called the voice of "GOD" but do you really think they would not pretend/stimulate to be the devil , aliens, demons etc......
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 03-12-2010 at 06:40 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:45 AM   #32
stanislav

Quote:
grow up and stop believing in stuiped monster and bollocks...........

the technology exsits and the network to target people also does and they have a track record of testing and using this on unwhitten subjects....

http://www.sentientdevelopments.com/...-firewall.html

this tech got called the voice of "GOD" but do you really think they would not pretend/stimulate to be the devil , aliens, demons etc......
Please ... The only person who needs to grow here is YOU. I have gone through this stage too before and I have actually GREW UP OUT OF IT. Do you think I am not aware of this skull to skull technology? You are just another conspiracy theorist thinking every voice someone has in their head is mind control by the government or every white van is following you. I have seen enough of this garbage on this message board. People like yourself are chasing a phantom. Blue beam technology, mind control, electronic harassment NWO etc ... It's all detraction from the real. It's just a drama which is not helping humanity to evolve.

Last edited by stanislav; 03-12-2010 at 06:50 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:45 AM   #33
lizzy

i think deca's right......it;s called the technotronic era not the middle ages......
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:46 AM   #34
deca

Quote:
Please ... The only person who needs to grow here is YOU. I have gone through this stage too before and I have actually GREW UP OUT OF IT. Do you think I am not aware of this skull to skull technology? You are just another conspiracy theorist thinking every voice someone has in their head is mind control by the government or every white van is following you. I have seen enough of this garbage on this message board. People like yourself are chasing a phantom. Blue beam technology, mind control, NWO etc ... It's all detraction from the real. It's just a drama that is not helping humanity to evolve.
sorry i deal in facts not fantasy

oh it not technology under development by the government agency's and military complex but vampires and goblins...oh please ..........you can't sue or make accountable vampires or goblins...

what if the person under this attack gets psychological direction to stick a wooden steak through somebodys heart in the belief she will be freed......then rots in jail for the rest of her life .....( the voices just laugh at them until they hang themselfs in thier cell)

the paper full of people that hear voices that tell them to do all kinds of horific acts...

Last edited by deca; 03-12-2010 at 06:54 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:55 AM   #35
lizzy

Quote:
Please ... The only person who needs to grow here is YOU. I have gone through this stage too before and I have actually GREW UP OUT OF IT. Do you think I am not aware of this skull to skull technology? You are just another conspiracy theorist thinking every voice someone has in their head is mind control by the government or every white van is following you. I have seen enough of this garbage on this message board. People like yourself are chasing a phantom. Blue beam technology, mind control, NWO etc ... It's all detraction from the real. It's just a drama which is not helping humanity to evolve.
but what deca refers to we know exists........I think posesssion by an entity is pyschological......i hope I'm right cus the other layers horror upon horror.....
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:58 AM   #36
deca

being the borg or a human ant(sim) is not evolving ....

there's natural evolving ...then there's the Frankenstein scientific dictatorship idea of evolving paid for and pursued by the megalomaniacs leaders of the world

Last edited by deca; 03-12-2010 at 07:03 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:01 AM   #37
stanislav

Quote:
sorry i deal in facts not fantasy

oh it not technology under development by the government agency's and military complex but vampires and goblins...oh please ..........you can't sue or make accountable vampires or goblins...

what if the person under this attack gets psychological direction to stick a wooden steak through somebodys heart in the belief she will be freed......then rots in jail for the rest of her life .....
Wait! What "FACTS" do you deal with? Do you have actual facts the can discredit the existence of such spiritual beings? PLEASE SHOW ME ONE! You are the one who is living in fantasy land, not myself. I am very well aware of the electronic harassment. It's a 60 years old technology. It's ANCIENT! Do you understand? People have better things to do than harass others decade after decade. You make no sense when you say that somehow millions of people who have been visited by demonic entities of all kinds, all over the world FOR CENTURIES are all being electronically harassed. It is YOU who deals with fantasy and total non sense. Wake up little fella, there are technologies out there beyond what your mind can even grasp and you are still stuck with CIA mind control. You have clearly no idea. Believe what you want but this isn't electronic harassment in her case.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:08 AM   #38
stanislav

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
but what deca refers to we know exists........I think posesssion by an entity is pyschological......i hope I'm right cus the other layers horror upon horror.....
Of course it is psychological! Because such entities work though your mental and emotional body. Everything is psychological when it comes to the physical body. Your reality is dealt through your mental and emotional senses. But electronic harassment is just a speck in the dust. All this idiotic governmental conspiracies are not going to change your destiny. These are simply diversions form the true reality behind the veil.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:10 AM   #39
deca

Quote:
Wait! What "FACTS" do you deal with? Do you have actual facts the can discredit the existence of such spiritual beings? PLEASE SHOW ME ONE! You are the one who is living in fantasy land, not myself. I am very well aware of the electronic harassment. It's a 60 years old technology. It's ANCIENT! Do you understand? People have better things to do than harass others decade after decade. You make no sense when you say that somehow millions of people who have been visited by demonic entities of all kinds, all over the world FOR CENTURIES are all being electronically harassed. It is YOU who deals with fantasy and total non sense. Wake up little fella, there are technologies out there beyond what your mind can even grasp and you are still stuck with CIA mind control. You have clearly no idea. Believe what you want but this isn't electronic harassment in her case.
simple look at DR persingers work and understand how weak complex magnetic fields and other things that can effect and infulence the human mind ...these things happen often in nature and have been messured at ghost hot spots, also look how infrasound can effect the mind

people have stuided this and espescally the militray and they have weoponised them and the energy (EMF,microwaves, magnetic fields) ect...

Quote:
Infrasound has been known to cause feelings of awe or fear in humans. Since it is not consciously perceived, it can make people feel vaguely that supernatural events are taking place.[16]

Some film soundtracks make use of infrasound to produce unease or disorientation in the audience. Irréversible is one such movie,[citation needed] as is Paranormal Activity.

The infrasound and low-frequency noise produced by some wind turbines is believed to cause certain breathing and digestive problems in humans and other animals close to the turbines.[17]
so what you should do is see if its from a natural source, or from a artifical one....if your experiences its controled then its probadly from an artifical one i,e mind control & electronic harrassment experiment/test/use

who the hell do you think controls the EM spectrum and has all kinds of technology to exploit/use/sense it...

Last edited by deca; 03-12-2010 at 07:23 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:10 AM   #40
stanislav

Quote:
being the borg or a human ant(sim) is not evolving ....

there's natural evolving ...then there's the Frankenstein scientific dictatorship idea of evolving paid for and pursued by the megalomaniacs leaders of the world
If anyone is being mind controlled is YOURSELF. How many hours a day do you listen to Alex Jones?