Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-03-2010, 07:25 PM   #41
merla
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 1,812
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankers View Post
Yup. Maybe they 'trimmed' the ghillie suit to make it more streamlined, but then what's the point in wearing it?

Look closely also at GF1 where Bitey jumps and twists his body slightly in mid air, much like a bull would do when careering and charging. NO human, however athletic, could do this. Only an animal with four legs, used to running on them, along with a torso which can move in that way naturally, could do this.
BUT the more streamline version would have to be the first one and he said he was wearing the exact same suit in the second one with all it's dangling mesh. So what happened , did it regrow it's lost bits?
merla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:26 PM   #42
shankers
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Britain
Posts: 645
Likes: 52 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merla View Post
BUT the more streamline version would have to be the first one and he said he was wearing the exact same suit in the second one with all it's dangling mesh. So what happened , did it regrow it's lost bits?
ROFLMAO!!!!
shankers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:27 PM   #43
merla
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 1,812
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
somebody's lying!

oh wait, we already established that ...but it's not called lying, it's called giving the cryptozoologists what they deserve...okay.....



+



=




or something like that....
My what a nice, normal, human looking neckline and chin you have little boy...
merla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:28 PM   #44
biblegirl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,462
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merla View Post
When he did his run for monsterquest in the supposed same suit there was a lot of dangling mesh that is absent (or at least appears to be) in the original.


yeah i think the same thing, there was crap flying all over the place in the hokey "see i told you it was me in a suit" scene

the reenactment looked weird, okay? i'll give it that. but it did NOT look like the film we've been analyzing

i just watched the MQ sierra sasquatch where they went through the painful process of finding the exact same beach location, measured the distance from the camera man to the subject, and determining the location of the camera at the time of the sasquatch cameo to determine height of the subject....

so couldn't they have at least done the bitey in a suit running from a similar distance and angle? bad monsterquest!
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:30 PM   #45
biblegirl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,462
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by merla View Post
BUT the more streamline version would have to be the first one and he said he was wearing the exact same suit in the second one with all it's dangling mesh. So what happened , did it regrow it's lost bits?
yes.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #46
thewatcher
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 473
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Biblegirl - don't he look like a big'ole man turd in that suit? lol.
thewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:32 PM   #47
shankers
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Britain
Posts: 645
Likes: 52 (21 Posts)
Default


I don't meant to be harping on about the same point, but it's important in the context of what we're analysing.

Look at the flexibility of the torso of this (angry) bull. It can flex and move far more freely than a human torso in mid air. Look at the bastard thing jump.

Point is, Bitey in GF1 can do the same.

Mike in net-bought Ghillie suit cannot. Even if he can scoot his surfer butt along some shrubbery, he cannot turn the direction of both his torso and legs in mid air at fast speed to chase his prey over a distance.

Last edited by shankers; 25-03-2010 at 07:34 PM.
shankers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:32 PM   #48
biblegirl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,462
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatcher View Post
Biblegirl - don't he look like a big'ole man turd in that suit? lol.
i just wish he'd take the halloween mask off, it's scaring the bejeezus outta me!
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:33 PM   #49
merla
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 1,812
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post


yeah i think the same thing, there was crap flying all over the place in the hokey "see i told you it was me in a suit" scene

the reenactment looked weird, okay? i'll give it that. but it did NOT look like the film we've been analyzing

i just watched the MQ sierra sasquatch where they went through the painful process of finding the exact same beach location, measured the distance from the camera man to the subject, and determining the location of the camera at the time of the sasquatch cameo to determine height of the subject....

so couldn't they have at least done the bitey in a suit running from a similar distance and angle? bad monsterquest!
I have to say it was the most half-arsed debunk I've seen for a long time. Not even a pretence at rigourous testing, just the camera following Mike around while he splained it all.
merla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:35 PM   #50
shankers
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Britain
Posts: 645
Likes: 52 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merla View Post
I have to say it was the most half-arsed debunk I've seen for a long time. Not even a pretence at rigourous testing, just the camera following Mike around while he splained it all.
Yup. No critical analysis. No painstaking detail. Just a "Hi folks, we're shocked you believed this shit".
shankers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:38 PM   #51
severinwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 46
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankers View Post
Good points, Severinwolf. There's much more definition all round, especially the hindquarters.
As for the apparently untrained athleticism, a gazelle would be proud.
Just a quick outline.
__________________
la plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pas!
severinwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:40 PM   #52
shankers
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Britain
Posts: 645
Likes: 52 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by severinwolf View Post


Just a quick outline.
Excellent work. This is just the image I had in mind.

The 'turning in mid air' moment to which I am referring can be found on the full version of GF1 beginning at 3:15.3 for roughly half a second.

Last edited by shankers; 25-03-2010 at 07:46 PM.
shankers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:41 PM   #53
biblegirl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,462
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default location?

something else that was absent from the MQ episode....

One of our biggest questions all along was WHERE this was filmed. The closest we got to an explanation from MQ was "near Luther Michigan"....mike did not say where it was filmed, though he did say it was made in 2007.

biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:41 PM   #54
shankers
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Britain
Posts: 645
Likes: 52 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by severinwolf View Post


Just a quick outline.
Nobody can deny that the trailing hindleg (back right, from Bitey's perspective) is that of an animal.
shankers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:43 PM   #55
shankers
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Britain
Posts: 645
Likes: 52 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
something else that was absent from the MQ episode....

One of our biggest questions all along was WHERE this was filmed. The closest we got to an explanation from MQ was "near Luther Michigan"....mike did not say where it was filmed, though he did say it was made in 2007.

True. We don't know for sure it is Michigan, although this is likely. There's some discrepancy, for the Coyote intimated it was made in 2002, whereas, as you rightly say, the documentary stated 2007 as the year of creation. Contradictions such as this further discredit the 'official' account of its origin.
shankers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:45 PM   #56
shankers
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Britain
Posts: 645
Likes: 52 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by severinwolf View Post


Just a quick outline.
Look at that fucking hump on its back. Is that the shitting 'Ghillie suit', too?
shankers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:45 PM   #57
thewatcher
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 473
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

You guys are all making interesting points. I'm starting to re-evaluate it.
thewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:45 PM   #58
biblegirl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,462
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankers View Post
Nobody can deny that the trailing hindleg (back right, from Bitey's perspective) is that of an animal.
part of me was going to be satisfied when MQ showed it was a dog in a suit all along...but man in suit just doesn't add up and imo we have the images to show it
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #59
severinwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 46
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankers View Post
True. We don't know for sure it is Michigan, although this is likely. There's some discrepancy, for the Coyote intimated it was made in 2002, whereas, as you rightly say, the documentary stated 2007 as the year of creation. Contradictions such as this further discredit the 'official' account of its origin.
I concur. You would think they would at least try to get their dates nailed down. I don't think they anticipated being questioned on this as much as I feel they are going to be.
__________________
la plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pas!
severinwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #60
thewatcher
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 473
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

By the way - where in the heck did he get the bright idea to use a Gillie suit anyway? From whence do you get a eureka moment that damn profound?
thewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
dogman, gable, michigan, monsterquest, werewolf

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.