Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 03-07-2011, 11:58 AM   #1
snakesnladders

Default God an alien prince from Sirius?

Here's a pretty weird video from illuminati grandmaster Leo Lyon Zagami - in it he says that the grail line i.e. descendents of Jesus (although i thought jesus was horus really..?) are in the Lyon family of England i.e. the Queen mother comes from this family (in that regard check out glamis castle mystery on wikipedia)- and he also refers to the sphinx, his name Leo (lion) and also interesting how the royal family/kings and queens are called 'lions'. Hittite rulers sat on lion thrones; indian gods/goddesses are depicted with lions etc...

He says these beings can change their shape like their clothes and have long lifespans.

He also says he's jesus reincarnated and the messiah....whether he means because he's from the grail bloodline - but the other information is quite interesting

At the end of the video he says god is an alien - a prince from the planet sirius in fact

i'd pay attention to that bit - there's a book called the Sirius mystery about lots of ancient references to the star sirius in connection with the 'gods' .e.g dogon mythology.

(in other places he has stated that he signed off on 9/11 as it's a symbol to usher in the nwo - i.e. takeover by this alien race from sirius of planet earth perhaps? or 're-take over' since they were here before?) and also that he is behind the economic crisis again for the same purpose.

if god is an alien that would make jesus (and/or horus?) the son of god - the son of an alien etc/hybrid?

anyway - bits of it were interesting although most people won't be able to get past the bit where he says he's jesus...

in another video he seems to be saying that he's from this bloodline - grail line - maybe that's what he means...?...

make of it what you will...

he mentions nwo starts in Dec 2012 followed by 7 years of 'tribulation' etc. etc....
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 01:58 PM   #2
jimj_wpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesnladders View Post
Here's a pretty weird video from illuminati grandmaster Leo Lyon Zagami - in it he says that the grail line i.e. descendents of Jesus (although i thought jesus was horus really..?) are in the Lyon family of England i.e. the Queen mother comes from this family
You're lumping ascended master (old soul) Jesus in with the Reptilian Queen mother. You've lost me there.
jimj_wpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:44 AM   #3
snakesnladders

well, I"M not lumping them, leo zagami is.

but since you mention it, the first half of the christian bible refers to god 'yahweh' - who drives around in a ufo according to von daniken and was really an alien. makes a lot of sense to me.

then god gets mary pregnant through artificial insemination perhaps - if it's a virgin birth - and jesus is born, son of god. son of an alien if god is an alien - so jesus is a half human half alien.

and he's a KING - the christmas carols each year speak of a new KING being born. King of the world really, if he's the son of the alien leader (god).

Icke compares jesus to horus and says they are one and the same if you read his books. and horus is the son of osiris and isis - aliens - apparantly...

as far as an 'old soul master' goes - some of the teachings of christianity certainly reflect good principles and philiosophy that other religions contain...

but who or what jesus really was; and who or what god/yahweh in the bible really was, is far from certain; and im not jumping to a spiritual explanation without ruling out more 'down to earth' explanations first... like aliens...

it's quite probable that the aliens have their own spirituality and that that's where these good principles found in our religions come from

Last edited by snakesnladders; 04-07-2011 at 12:45 AM.
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:18 AM   #4
torus
Inactive

And in this corner, weighing in at 191 pounds..

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesnladders View Post
illuminati grandmaster Leo Lyon Zagami
I would take Leo with a huge grain of salt.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 04:58 AM   #5
jimj_wpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
And in this corner, weighing in at 191 pounds..

I would take Leo with a huge grain of salt.
Umm, is that Sea Salt you're selling there? I might want some.
jimj_wpg is offline   Reply With Quote