Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 26-02-2009, 11:49 AM   #1
glacidtek

Default coping with HIV

I'm looking for some advice and anyones experience in coping with HIV......

#############
and before everyone starts on about how its not real, doesnt exist etc.... please think again before this becomes a slanging match - I'm just looking for peoples views on how this 'condition' can be managed.
#############

my suggestions for a friend have included -

- fresh nutitious food
- daily fresh air and excercise
- having a healthy mind approach (the body as a feedback loop - feed it +ve energy).
- love, and be loved
- meditation: self actualise a healthy immune and endochrine system

can anyone comment on the toxic antiretroviral (or whatever they'r called) drugs?
I know that they are doing my friend harm - physicaly and mentaly, but dont know how I can help.....

any advice appreciated!
glacidtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #2
kingmonkey

I don't think you'll get much help on a subject like this; just from the usual rhetoric about HIV/AIDS.

You're suggestions sound like good ones.

There's some info here: http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite?page=ar-drugs

Some of these drugs have some seriously fucked up side effects

Last edited by kingmonkey; 26-02-2009 at 02:32 PM.
kingmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2009, 02:45 PM   #3
glacidtek

cheers - just had a look at the site, but made my computer crash!
i'll check exactly which combination of drugs he's on..........

does anyone else have any advice?
Old 26-02-2009, 07:26 PM   #4
thelucifer

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47801

Separate tests conducted by the Malawi government produced identical 99% cure results. Over 60% of the AIDS victims that were treated in Uganda were well in 3 days, with 98% well within one month

http://keelynet.wordpress.com/2008/0...etcfree-ebook/

He had 100% cure rate of over 75,000 malaria patients and 388 out of 390 documented aids patients. It was achieved by using the MMS to create Chlorine Dioxide. Additionally, countless Aids, Hepatitis A, B and C cases were cured.— Not just improved, cured!

The quotes above are pretty strong and MMS is very inexpensive.

Aids is via a virus, viruses are anaerobic !

Get the body to alkaline via diet and supplements and raise the body's oxygen level via supplements, breathing deeper/fuller etc.
thelucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 01:51 PM   #5
glacidtek

thelucifer -

cheers, have had a look at the mms website, but i'm not realy convinced - there doesnt seem to be any concrete info!

thanks for your help - i'v added to the mms thread!
Old 03-03-2009, 08:14 AM   #6
glacidtek

?
Old 03-03-2009, 04:26 PM   #7
pacoquerak

I am almost sure you can do it!

I know there are many medicinal herbs that can help a lot, but not without the proper backup.

You need to eat lots of real food all the time. I use the term real food to reference that these foods do not cause your body to work much harder to achieve digestion.

What does this mean? Give up bread, except for sourdough from whole grains or sprouted bread. There are various cultural fermented breads made from grains and sometimes beans or even fruit that are good... besides that stick to in the very least soaking all grains, seeds and nuts at least 7 hours, beans from 7 hours for lentils or up to 24 for the larger beans. Adding a sourdough culture, buttermilk, kefir, yogurt or raw whey to the soaking process is an even better idea. Sprouting is a good idea, don't overdo this unless your fermenting them all!

And that leads me to the next part, fermented vegetables! Kim-chi, Sour-Kraught, whatever you call it, it can be made out of almost any vegetable and is an extremely powerful medicinal food with great healing powers.

There are many vegetables that are particularly nutritious and helpful to those with auto immune that are considered weeds in the united states..
Purslane
Lambs Quarters
Burdock (root and leaves and stalk, though the leaves are amazingly bitter)
Asparagus
Dandalion

Keep meat to a very minimum along with cooked foods as these causes strain on your immune system, though I wouldn't suggest eliminating them. Raw fermented milk from goats is probably your best bet in this department, a lot of people I know produce raw goat cheese and kefir

I think your best bet for cooked food is when you eat your whole grains and beans, with the stock of some kind of stewed meat + bones, giblets, legs or hooves or antlers...
Making meat broths from a chicken or a fish or a deer or beaver or duck, then cooking soaked grains and beans is a great meal!

I think the best thing you can do is start growing your own food and working most of the time outside
pacoquerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:32 AM   #8
glacidtek

hi, thanks for the help....

I have tried to reduce meat intake for my friend, and increase fresh veg and fruit - we will be growing our own vege this year aswell, and idealy would be working outside all the time.

thanks again for your assistance,
mike.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:52 PM   #9
humito

look into HULA CLARKES parasite zapper..........an electrical device that can kill bacteria and viruses in the body............also look into the watercure there are some good websites about it ..........i would also get yourself attuned to reiki so you can self heal. Total body cleanse ............colon/liver/kidneys ..........there are natural ways to do a liver cleanse and remove gallstones which can harbour harmfull bacteria that viruses love..................I have a rare neurological condition abit like MS that is destroying myelin in my spinal cord..........these protocols are helping me. good luck......love.etc
humito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:11 PM   #10
pacoquerak

here let me give you my simplistic laymen view of how our digestive system works with our immune system and how we can make them work better.

When you consume food, it starts being digested by enzymes in your mouth, throat and stomach. You can save your stomach a lot of work by giving in to a good chew session to break up the food. A certain amount of enzymes are expended in the effort and your organs quickly get into action to replace them. At the same time, other enzymes bond with toxins in the food and hold onto them until they are excreted outside of your body. So thus, consuming large amounts of toxins or foods which eat up enzymes requires your body to work much harder. Now there are some foods that take up more enzymes, namely grains, seeds, nuts and beans which have not been soaked. They contain enzyme inhibitors which protect them from bacterial infection when they are sown into the ground. Also, rich dense foods like cooked meat will require more work than other things to get the job done.

However, at the same time, your body recycles enzymes that you consume and it is very possible to reduce the amount of work your body has to do to replace them or in some cases nearly eliminate it.

Here are the rules. Cooking things destroys enzymes. Most enzymes die around 130 farenheight, some less and some more. So cooking foods destroys enzymes. Of course some food (like carrots or corn) are very hard to digest raw so cooking them may be less work for your digestion. Foods that are fermented with lactic bacteria (an acidic fermentation, not alcoholic) contain highly enhanced amounts of enzymes, eating a small amount with a meal makes a very noticeable difference! Kombucha actually makes some of the same enzymes your liver makes that specifically bond to alcohol and remove it from the body.

As a general rule, these are all high in enzymes

Raw and fermented meat or animal product (milk)
Various kinds of fruit, not sure on all of them, but I know olives (extra virgin olive oil!) and pineapples to be included
seeds, nuts, grains and beans that have been soaked, fermented or sprouted
Raw honey (super rich in enzymes)

your average plant is limited in enzymes, but they are still there. Making Kim-Chi will make the numbers skyrocket.

It's a great idea to eat a fermented relish of some kind to eat with any cooked meat product.

So by increasing our enzyme intake while eating more easily digestible foods, our body will have much more energy left over at the end of the day to fight infection!

here are some basic guidelines to general dietary health

Eat loads of raw fresh organic fruits and veggies

use unsalted butter, coconut oil, palm oil, peanut oil, olive oil, tallow, lard, duck or goose fat for cooking and not any seed oils.
Don't use oils that are not cold pressed as these are likely rancid before they get to the store.
Don't buy meat from the grocer, get it from a farmer you know well and trust, one who has a lot of pasture land that he rotates his animals on.

Never buy another processed food item.
Avoid grain and soy products like the plague.
Avoid animal products treated with chemicals and hormones like the plague.

If you eat corn, only use corn that has been processed with limestone.
At it's natural state corn is the least nutritious grain one can eat, though it is low in enzyme inhibitors it takes much effort to digest and rarely is digested, most people can't digest it well. However nixtamilization (process of soaking corn in limestone) makes corn one of the healthiest of grains!
Eat millet. I do!

Last edited by pacoquerak; 04-03-2009 at 06:14 PM.
pacoquerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2009, 02:02 PM   #11
thelucifer

Glacidtek, have you looked into Bob Beck and his blood electrifier (blood zapper) etc ?

Do look him up via google, he has a couple videos, watch them.

The test results he has and talks about seems to clear to ignore.

He even grew his hair back.

The discovery/fact it kills (it doesnt kill the virus, it disables them and the body then flush's/expells them out) HIV being in the patent is most serious.
Old 22-03-2009, 05:36 PM   #12
rhydra

Cinnamon is a pretty good antiviral, many extracts from cinnamon have been shown to kill viruses. Good luck in whatever you decide.
Old 01-04-2009, 12:38 AM   #13
14april2000
Inactive

Exclamation Attention : help to fight AIDS

Hi glacidtek

I hope your friends is still here - i am sorry i having been back befor i have had the infomation since the 6 marts. But i want to help him to recover.

I hope this will save his life.

Yours truely
April

The link just below is to my question to Craig Oxley

LINK

HIV, Is there a cure?, I asking for a another person.

Question : I'm looking for some advice coping with HIV ?

Answer : No one copes with hiv as there is NO hiv. One needs to study all the information presented on my sites and the videos available to watch on this subject. They should make sure all poisonous drug treatments killing their DNA are stopped. They must adhere to a strict Christopher incurables or Gerson program. If they use their heads when they research the problem then they should do well. The best book available on the subject is the 'AIDS Inc' by Jon Rappoport which was downloadable here at one time at least. Craig Oxley

The Truth about HIV/AIDS -
Nancy T. Banks MD

LINK

Dr. John R. Christopher's
"Incurables Program"

LINK

The Gerson Therapy: The Amazing Juicing Programme for Cancer and Other Illnesses

The BOOK cost $11.56 on the us site or $45 on the uk site. when add us or uk custom tax and maybe sales if you based in the uk i am not sure how much sales tax it is the us depence witch state you and friend live in.

AIDS Inc :Scandal of the Century (John Rappaport)

The web of deception and outright criminality as the man-made biological weapons shatters the human population... The medical community capitalizes on every moment of despair through bombarment of the sick patient w/ pharmaceuticals and disinformation.

LINK

The Fraud of HIV and AIDS

HIV doesn't cause AIDS and in some cases it could be argued that HIV doesn't even exist. The real causes of AIDS may shock people. The tests are fraudulent fake science also.

THe ADIS section

LINK to Craig Oxleys new site

LINK to Craig Oxleys old site that was hacked on 11 september 2008.

Last edited by 14april2000; 01-04-2009 at 02:00 AM.
14april2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:42 AM   #14
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelucifer View Post
Glacidtek, have you looked into Bob Beck and his blood electrifier (blood zapper) etc ?

Do look him up via google, he has a couple videos, watch them.

The test results he has and talks about seems to clear to ignore.

He even grew his hair back.

The discovery/fact it kills (it doesnt kill the virus, it disables them and the body then flush's/expells them out) HIV being in the patent is most serious.

I too have heard that this is a very good device for killing cancer cells.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:25 AM   #15
verndewd
Banned

http://www.naturaltherapyinfo.com/beck/zapper.htm peace man
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:06 PM   #16
dinachick

Default Try a Zapper

Check this out. http://www.worldwithoutparasites.com/testimonials.html

You could also try ten dollar zapper.com , ebay, the vendors listed on the right hand side of this website many sell zappers http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/forum.php

It is worth a try, and yes, there apparently are many people in Africa being cured with the zapper.
dinachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:00 AM   #17
thelucifer

Hydrogen Peroxide = oxidizer
Ozone = oxidizer
Stabilized Oxygen (3% MMS) = oxidizer
MMS (28%) = oxidizer

Oxidation kills all pathogens by taking electrons from them.

Blood Electrification - alters the protein layer disabling (not killing) the pathogen, it cannot attach to cells and tissues and is thus expelled from the body.

Magnetic Pulser - A time varying field can induce a significant current in tissue. Magnetic fields and therefore induced currents penetrate all body cells, bones and tissues in proximity to the coil (effective approximately 7 inches deep) and can theoretically neutralize electro–sensitive pathogens and viruses such as herpes B, HIV, hepatitis, Epstein–Barr and possibly many others as yet undiscovered that can hide within nerve sheaths and are therefore untouchable via immune system, white cells, or injectables.

Colloidal Silver - effects/compromises the respiration of the pathogen thus killing it.

Taking electrons
Altering the protein layer
Compromising the respiration
Old 04-04-2009, 10:07 AM   #18
glacidtek

the lucifer.....
I'm definatly interested in this - are there any examples of its use against Hiv?

cheers,
mike.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:50 PM   #19
thelucifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacidtek View Post
the lucifer.....
I'm definatly interested in this - are there any examples of its use against Hiv?

cheers,
mike.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...48315844437935

Watch the video linked.
At 4 minutes into the video Bob talks about the PCR test results for viral load counts.
He has a health professional from the audience look at the test results to verify they are for real because of the legal system and doctor patient confidentiality he cant show the results to non health professionals.

Once you start watching the video you will watch the whole thing eagerly.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:12 PM   #20
glacidtek

thelucifer -

thanks for the link and video - very interesting stuff..... I'm going to do some research on this.

many thanks,
mike.