Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2013, 06:08 AM   #41
john_court
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 304
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

But virologists are not certain that they can identify it under a microscope.

Which means it doesn't exist.

Your belief is meaningless. All that matters is the evidence. Set your beliefs aside. Go get some evidence. There is none for the existence of hiv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devicenull View Post
I believe in HIV, but not that it causes AIDS, or that it would somehow be a dangerous virus.
I've seen studies where silver binds to gp120 glycoprotein knobs on the virus they call HIV-1, and inhibits the virus from binding to host cells.
john_court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:10 AM   #42
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_court View Post
That doesn't mean that hiv exists.

Nor does it mean that hiv causes aids.
again ... i never said anything about hiv.
i am talking about aids.
no one dies of hiv, if it exists, but millions have died of aids.
as far as evidence is concerned, i have personally watched a dozen or more people die of it.
do you believe that all of the nurses and doctors, final care givers and lab techies are part of some conspiracy?
i'm just going to ignore your repeated insults and try and discuss civilly.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 02-07-2013 at 06:13 AM.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:24 AM   #43
john_court
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 304
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Yes, they are. At the highest levels, the hiv/aids hoax is perpetuated deliberately. At the lower levels, the minions simply go along with the system. This is how doctors make hundreds of thousands or millions annually, and how nurses and health care workers make above average salaries.

Just as the prison industrial complex needs crime and creates crime and criminals, the medical industrial complex creates illnesses and so called "syndromes" out of thin air.

The no. 1 cause of death in the U.S. is doctors. Simply through their routine actions, they kill more people than any disease.

With the hiv/aids hoax, the goal of the "elites" is to a. frighten the general populace, b. make a fortune selling arv's at astronomical prices, and c. killing people for their own sick, degenerate pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
again ... i never said anything about hiv.
i am talking about aids.
no one dies of hiv, if it exists, but millions have died of aids.
as far as evidence is concerned, i have personally watched a dozen or more people die of it.
do you believe that all of the nurses and doctors, final care givers and lab techies are part of some conspiracy?
i'm just going to ignore your repeated insults and try and discuss civilly.

Last edited by john_court; 02-07-2013 at 06:30 AM.
john_court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:57 AM   #44
devicenull
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 426
Likes: 23 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_court View Post
But virologists are not certain that they can identify it under a microscope.

Which means it doesn't exist.
That doesn't prove it doesn't exist.


Quote:
Originally Posted by john_court View Post
Your belief is meaningless. All that matters is the evidence. Set your beliefs aside. Go get some evidence. There is none for the existence of hiv.
And what you take as evidence, is based on belief.
If you believe in it, then itś evidence for you.

I find no point in continuing this discussion, you can not change my opinion about it just by claiming certain things.
devicenull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:58 AM   #45
john_court
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 304
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

AIDS is a complete scam through and through. The people you know did not die of "aids." They died of a specific disease. AIDS is simply a list of diseases, and that list has changed many, many times. Each time to increase the number of "aids" patients.

The more aids patients there are, the greater the need for a CDC. With a CDC, careers and jobs are saved. New jobs are created with the supposed existence of hiv and aids.

These are all phantoms which create jobs, money, and prestige. And they create FEAR.

There is a lot more to this, but you seem to have a lot of difficulty with the most elementary points, so I will pause here.
john_court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:06 AM   #46
john_court
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 304
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devicenull View Post
That doesn't prove it doesn't exist.



And what you take as evidence, is based on belief.
If you believe in it, then itś evidence for you.

I find no point in continuing this discussion, you can not change my opinion about it just by claiming certain things.
If virologists can't identify it with any degree of certainty, then I can't accept that it exists with any degree of certainty.

The burden of proof is on the scientific community to demonstrate conclusively that hiv exists, first of all, and that IF it exists, it causes aids.

No one has been able to do so. This is not a belief, this is just COMMON SENSE.

I'm not here to change your opinion: I could care less what your opinion is. I'm just pointing out that you have ZERO EVIDENCE for your opinion, and it is therefore an opinion based upon ignorance.

Last edited by john_court; 02-07-2013 at 07:11 AM.
john_court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:47 AM   #47
john_court
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 304
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The initial outbreak of so-called "aids" was due to the extremely irresponsible lifestyle decisions of gay men.

These gays were having sex with hundreds of partners a month, taking antibiotics constantly, and also, indulging very heavily in 'poppers' ie amyl nitrate. The labels even indicated that the substance was lethal, and yet gay men were constantly using.

That means these people were constantly acquiring std's, compromising their immune systems further with antibiotics, and were basically killing themselves with amyl nitrate.

These people killed THEMSELVES with specific lifestyle decisions. It was NOT due to hiv, and it was NOT due to aids, since aids is an arbitrary collection of diseases; and their categorization varies from one time to another and from one country to the next.

The tests furthermore for hiv are very unreliable, and the fact of the matter is, throughout africa, tests are usually not used at all: aids is diagnosed STRICTLY BY VISUAL MEANS.

So if you lose weight and have a fever, you have aids.

All of it's a total crock.
john_court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:04 AM   #48
john_court
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 304
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
again ... i never said anything about hiv.
i am talking about aids.
no one dies of hiv, if it exists, but millions have died of aids.
as far as evidence is concerned, i have personally watched a dozen or more people die of it.
do you believe that all of the nurses and doctors, final care givers and lab techies are part of some conspiracy?
i'm just going to ignore your repeated insults and try and discuss civilly.
I am not insulting you, I am simply telling you the truth: you are ignorant of the facts.

You don't know what "aids" is, first of all. Second, you don't know what killed your friends. It could've been their drug use, it could've been unprotected sex ie std's, or it could've been their use of arv's, about as deadly a set of toxins ever invented.
john_court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:51 PM   #49
froboi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cheshire UK
Posts: 751
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Exclamation Guy's please...

There is another thread regarding whether HIV is real or not. Please use that one to argue this subject. This is for posting useful information to help others. Please don't bring this thread down by arguing. You have all raised valid points though.

Thank you.

Froboi
froboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:53 PM   #50
john_court
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 304
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I can't give you any advice. You know your own situation better than anyone else does.
john_court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:07 PM   #51
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_court View Post
I am not insulting you, I am simply telling you the truth: you are ignorant of the facts.

You don't know what "aids" is, first of all. Second, you don't know what killed your friends. It could've been their drug use, it could've been unprotected sex ie std's, or it could've been their use of arv's, about as deadly a set of toxins ever invented.
none of my friends were drug users, but some were pot smokers.
and several of them died in the beginning years before ARV's.
and std's ... do you think that STD's are not easy to diagnose?
no one dies of 'aids' itself.
they die of whatever disease takes them because of their immunities destroyed by aids.
some of them died of pneumonia ... that was quite common.

look, man ... leave your judgement and ignorance at the door.
you know nothing about the disease with which the OP is suffering.
have a little respect, please.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 02-07-2013 at 04:10 PM.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #52
hangthedj
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SE England
Posts: 1,023
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by froboi View Post
There is another thread regarding whether HIV is real or not. Please use that one to argue this subject. This is for posting useful information to help others. Please don't bring this thread down by arguing. You have all raised valid points though.

Thank you.

Froboi
I think everything else needs to stop here, and this quoted post (and anything related) are the only things to count from now on, please?

Froboi - much love and power to you, and please keep in touch on your amazing journey xxx
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:27 PM   #53
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangthedj View Post
Froboi - much love and power to you, and please keep in touch on your amazing journey xxx
i share the same thoughts.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:02 PM   #54
john_court
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 304
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Again, you don't know what "aids" is. You say you know people who died from it, but have no clue what this syndrome or disease or phantom is.

What are "immunities?" That is a biologically and medically meaningless term.

Pneumonia is not "aids." Pneumonia believe it or not, existed before "aids" was invented.

Thank you for displaying your ignorance and then throwing a few insults as a diversion and smokescreen. It doesn't work.

I will repeat the question: what is "aids?" You don't know what it is. Try. Harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
none of my friends were drug users, but some were pot smokers.
and several of them died in the beginning years before ARV's.
and std's ... do you think that STD's are not easy to diagnose?
no one dies of 'aids' itself.
they die of whatever disease takes them because of their immunities destroyed by aids.
some of them died of pneumonia ... that was quite common.

look, man ... leave your judgement and ignorance at the door.
you know nothing about the disease with which the OP is suffering.
have a little respect, please.
john_court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:10 PM   #55
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_court View Post
Again, you don't know what "aids" is. You say you know people who died from it, but have no clue what this syndrome or disease or phantom is.

What are "immunities?" That is a biologically and medically meaningless term.

Pneumonia is not "aids." Pneumonia believe it or not, existed before "aids" was invented.

Thank you for displaying your ignorance and then throwing a few insults as a diversion and smokescreen. It doesn't work.

I will repeat the question: what is "aids?" You don't know what it is. Try. Harder.
classy ...
the op is in ammuch better position to answer your question, because, sdaly, he is suffering from ther disease that you claim does not exist.

as per your snide comment about pneumonia, it is simple.
aids reduces the body's ability to fight off infection, so when an aids patient gets sick, it is a very big deal. a normal healthy body can fight most common maladies and pneumonia rarely kills a 'healthy person'. it is often fatal to aids sufferers.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:21 PM   #56
john_court
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 304
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Actually, if you had bothered to read the OP, you would have realized he is as skeptical about the "medical consensus" on "aids" and "hiv" as anyone here. That was the premise of the entire post.

Obviously, since you didn't read it, you can twist OP's words in any fashion you desire. Classy.

Oh, and great job posting a circular definition of "aids." "aids" is "aids" because it kills. smh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
classy ...
the op is in ammuch better position to answer your question, because, sdaly, he is suffering from ther disease that you claim does not exist.

as per your snide comment about pneumonia, it is simple.
aids reduces the body's ability to fight off infection, so when an aids patient gets sick, it is a very big deal. a normal healthy body can fight most common maladies and pneumonia rarely kills a 'healthy person'. it is often fatal to aids sufferers.
john_court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:45 PM   #57
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_court View Post
Actually, if you had bothered to read the OP, you would have realized he is as skeptical about the "medical consensus" on "aids" and "hiv" as anyone here. That was the premise of the entire post.

Obviously, since you didn't read it, you can twist OP's words in any fashion you desire. Classy.

Oh, and great job posting a circular definition of "aids." "aids" is "aids" because it kills. smh!
i never attempted to define aids, as i mentioned the op would be better suited to that.
i tried to explain how someone with aids dies of pneumonia.

however, you are obviously incapable of reasoned or civil discourse.
out of respect for the op, i will stop this here.
no smarmy reply is necessary, thanks.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 02-07-2013 at 11:51 PM.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:02 AM   #58
john_court
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 304
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The OP can't define what "aids" is, nor can his doctors.

Again, if you had BOTHERED TO READ THE OP, which you haven't, you'd know that.

Again, if you are capable of reading, "aids" is a phantom: gay men died because of their constant abuse of "poppers" ie amyl nitrite. This is a known carcinogen, and the almost certain cause of both Kaposi's Sarcoma, as well as an extremely rare form of pneumonia, Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia. Use of poppers is FATAL.

Taking ARV's is FATAL.

This is COMMON SENSE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
i never attempted to define aids, as i mentioned the op would be better suited to that.
i tried to explain how someone with aids dies of pneumonia.

however, you are obviously incapable of reasoned or civil discourse.
out of respect for the op, i will stop this here.
no smarmy reply is necessary, thanks.
john_court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:24 AM   #59
john_court
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 304
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienlovechild View Post
What is the point of using a condom if it doesn't exist in the first place?
STD's and pregnancy.
john_court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:26 AM   #60
alienlovechild
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 140
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_court View Post
STD's and pregnancy.
I thought we were talking about gay sex? Pregnancy?
alienlovechild is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
alternate medicine, hiv, hiv death plot, hiv/aids conspiracy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:06 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.