Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2013, 10:01 AM   #81
froboi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cheshire UK
Posts: 751
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacidtek View Post
This is all wonderfull news, I am pleased all is positive and good for you.

Where did you get the info on AppleCiderVinegar holding down the viral load? I know its a cureall tonic I regularly use.... just wonder where the VL info csame from.

What probiotics are you using? I would recomend home cultured keffir in raw goats milk if this is accessable for you. I have keffir grains I can send, but the post is slow from Portugal - there are many reputable sellers on ebay though...... lifetimes supply of probiotic for 99p.

Godspeed on your noble journey, do update us regularly.
Here is the article I read on ACV. It does have to contain the mother to be beneficial.

http://www.keephopealive.org/report20.html
__________________
Ignorance is no longer an option...
froboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 10:27 AM   #82
lordlindsey
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 304
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

"Bragg's" brand is the ONLY brand that I will ever use, unless I can find a truly "home-made" local producer. The Bragg's Organic Apple-Cider Vinegar is the best that I can find, as far as consistency-of-quality, and its benefits FAR out-weight the cost.

I take two tablespoons with one teaspoon of pure baking-soda, specifically Arm and Hammer, which is food-grade quality. I do this twice-per-day to control my acidosis, AND IT IS A MIRACLE.

Lindsey

NB: I also add 1/4 tsp of potassium chloride to each dose to ensure that I am getting enough potassium, and use it throughout the day in very small amounts to keep me supplemented with enough potassium.
lordlindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 11:09 AM   #83
whatistruth
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Britain
Posts: 2,601
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Uh... I respect the OP for being brave enough to make this thread, I can't imagine how hard it must be living with something like that.

However, I think aids denial is dangerous.

The premiss of it seems to be based on the idea that people who have hiv or 'aids' are living an unhealthy lifestyle, drug use is implicated in causing their symptoms etc.
And supposedly the people in africa are dying because of malnutrition and not aids.

Quite frankly, this is ridiculous, what about the perfectly healthy people in the west who get sick, including children?

People who take the ARV drugs live 20 years +, people who don't die in a few years, those are the facts.

I hope the OP gets better, if it's possible, but I'd be very careful in what you're doing, see specialists on both sides, get all the information.
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 11:51 AM   #84
mrunhappy
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,714
Likes: 6 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatistruth View Post
Uh... I respect the OP for being brave enough to make this thread, I can't imagine how hard it must be living with something like that.

However, I think aids denial is dangerous.

The premiss of it seems to be based on the idea that people who have hiv or 'aids' are living an unhealthy lifestyle, drug use is implicated in causing their symptoms etc.
And supposedly the people in africa are dying because of malnutrition and not aids.

Quite frankly, this is ridiculous, what about the perfectly healthy people in the west who get sick, including children?

People who take the ARV drugs live 20 years +, people who don't die in a few years, those are the facts.

I hope the OP gets better, if it's possible, but I'd be very careful in what you're doing, see specialists on both sides, get all the information.
Your objections are cursory. Why don't you ask Montagnier if you are correct? AIDS is an umbrella term and the presence of HIV antibodies does not prove cause. The split of supposed cases in Africa is 50/50 male/female, so why is it overwhelmingly male in the West? Perhaps malnutrition and related poverty factors affect both sexes, but in the West, hedonistic drug use and anal sex with many partners are male dominated pastimes.

The devil is in the detail in this one for sure.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 12:10 PM   #85
glacidtek
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,351
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Please respect the thread and poster.

This is not a debate on the reality of AIDS/HIV. There are many other threads on this subject.
__________________
be tolerant,
be patient,
be all you can be.
glacidtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #86
whatistruth
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Britain
Posts: 2,601
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
Your objections are cursory. Why don't you ask Montagnier if you are correct? AIDS is an umbrella term and the presence of HIV antibodies does not prove cause. The split of supposed cases in Africa is 50/50 male/female, so why is it overwhelmingly male in the West? Perhaps malnutrition and related poverty factors affect both sexes, but in the West, hedonistic drug use and anal sex with many partners are male dominated pastimes.

The devil is in the detail in this one for sure.
Ok well lets think about this logically.

The argument goes something like this - AIDS, or the associated symptoms are caused by drug use, unhealthy lifestyle and a bunch of STD's and other infections.

Then the question is pretty simple, what about the children that are born with aids? If it's not an infection or 'virus' like the mainstream science says, how did they get it?
What about the people that got it from blood transfusions?
You may remember the case of baer (sp?) pharmaceutical shipping the HIV infected blood products that infected over 5000 people, men, women, children, black, white, old, young but mainly straight.
If it's not a virus, and is indeed caused by drug use/lifestyle, how did they get the AIDS?

It makes no sense whatsoever to say it's only caused by the use of drugs or bad lifestyle.
And suggesting that it does, in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, is putting peoples lives at risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacidtek View Post
Please respect the thread and poster.

This is not a debate on the reality of AIDS/HIV. There are many other threads on this subject.
Actually, it is, that's what the thread is about.

And to help the OP, who has very bravely posted a very personal story, we should try to be as factual as possible and have an open discussion of the subject.

Last edited by whatistruth; 26-08-2013 at 12:37 PM.
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 01:27 PM   #87
mrunhappy
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,714
Likes: 6 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatistruth View Post
Ok well lets think about this logically.

The argument goes something like this - AIDS, or the associated symptoms are caused by drug use, unhealthy lifestyle and a bunch of STD's and other infections.

Then the question is pretty simple, what about the children that are born with aids? If it's not an infection or 'virus' like the mainstream science says, how did they get it?
What about the people that got it from blood transfusions?
You may remember the case of baer (sp?) pharmaceutical shipping the HIV infected blood products that infected over 5000 people, men, women, children, black, white, old, young but mainly straight.
If it's not a virus, and is indeed caused by drug use/lifestyle, how did they get the AIDS?

It makes no sense whatsoever to say it's only caused by the use of drugs or bad lifestyle.
And suggesting that it does, in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, is putting peoples lives at risk.
What about the partners who didn't get it.

http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/conten...4/350.full.pdf
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #88
whatistruth
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Britain
Posts: 2,601
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
What about the partners who didn't get it.

http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/conten...4/350.full.pdf
Uhm, condoms?

This isn't how a discussion works man, you can't just keep saying 'what about this, what about that?', you need to actually address the points I've made or accept that you might be wrong.
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 12:57 AM   #89
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
What about the partners who didn't get it.
luck.
oral sex. (much safer than anal)
mutual masturbation.
condoms.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 01:49 AM   #90
lordlindsey
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 304
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I know a little about this issue, and enough to actually make a comment that is provable and verified about condoms and "HIV."

http://www.dianedew.com/condom.htm

..."Industry admits naturally occurring defects
Even intact condoms have naturally occurring defects (tiny holes penetrating the entire thickness) measuring five to 50 microns in diameter -- 50 to 500 times the size of the HIV virus, writes C. Michael Roland, head of the Polymer Properties Section at the Naval Research laboratory in Washington, D.C. and editor of Rubber Chemistry and Technology, in a published letter to the Washington Times. [In other words, just as rubber tires, over time, lose air, condoms (manufactured of the same product, rubber) also are porous.]

"... the rubber comprising latex condoms has intrinsic voids about 5 microns (0.0002 inches) in size," Roland states. "Contrarily, the AIDS virus is only 0.1 micron (4 millionths of an inch) in size. Since this is a factor of 50 smaller than the voids inherent in rubber, the virus can readily pass through the condom."

In addition, condom manufacturers allow 0.4 percent of any given batch to be defective, before a recall is ordered.

Latex glove specifications
Studies done by Georgetown Medical University and the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Md., published in Nature, Sept. 1, 1988, show that latex gloves, made to much higher specifications than the condom, have pores 50 times larger than the 0.1 micron HIV virus.

Even if there were no pores in latex, in-use breakage and slip-off rates are "so high as to make condoms ineffective for protection against HIV," says biochemist and molecular biologist Dr. David G. Collart, Ph.D., of Stone Mountain, Ga.

In fact, "the U.S. government has withdrawn a $2.6 million grant to study condoms because 'an unacceptably high number of condom users probably would have been infected in such a study,'" he says, citing a 1989 article published in Infection.

However, teens say their sex education classes are not informing them of these facts. Condoms have been presented as a "safe and effective" means of avoiding both pregnancy and HIV/AIDS, they say."...



It is what it is, and the science has not changed, as far as I am aware. This needs to be very seriously addressed by people saying that condoms are going to prevent HIV, because this does not seem to be absolutely true.

One more thing on this issue that was not addressed, primarily due to the graphic-nature of the reality of condom-use: It is NOT just the size of the natural holes in condoms that are the passage-way for virii to enter/exit--plural of virus is viri regardless of what you have been taught--it is THE LUBRICATION, WHETHER NATURAL OR ARTIFICIAL, that provides the necessary catalyst for the virus/virii to pass from one person to another, and what that means is that once ejaculation in the condom occurred, then the virus/virii would be able to have a medium to pass-through the barrier, and enter the partner. Not only that, but pre-ejaculate can be rather substantial in some men, and that FURTHER increases the chance of any virus enter/exiting the barrier, from what this information is saying.

If I am wrong, then I want anyone to show where this logic is flawed. The main point is that if HIV was really the cause of AIDS, then condom-use appears to not offer the protection that people are led to believe that is does, and if I am wrong, then, AGAIN, show where this logic is flawed. Having said that, too, the problems become very evident: If HIV is really this easily transmissible, then why are not MANY, MANY more people infected and dying? These are questions that I have never seen satisfactorily answered, and want some answers.

Lindsey

Last edited by lordlindsey; 29-08-2013 at 01:57 AM.
lordlindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 02:01 AM   #91
lordlindsey
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 304
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I, myself, have found SOME sort of refutation of the previous material, and I am presenting it here due to intellectual-honesty:

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/...-latex-condoms

"Get a load of this clip from the Washington Times. It says the latex used in condoms contains pores through which HIV, the AIDS virus, can readily pass--suggesting that "safe sex" using a condom may not be very safe. What gives? Answer quickly. Lives are in the balance!

— M.L., Chicago

Cecil replies:

I'll say. Your clip is a 1992 letter to the editor from Mike Roland, editor of Rubber Chemistry and Technology, a publication of the American Chemical Society. Roland argued that "the rubber comprising latex condoms has intrinsic voids [pores] about 5 microns (0.00002 inches) in size. Since this is roughly 10 times smaller than sperm, the latter are effectively blocked.... Contrarily, the AIDS virus is only 0.1 micron (4 millionths of an inch) in size. Since this is a factor of 50 smaller than the voids inherent in rubber, the virus can readily pass through."

This sounds scary, but there are a couple problems with it. First, Roland bases his statement about a 5 micron latex pore size on a study of rubber gloves, not condoms. The U.S. Public Health Service says that condoms are manufactured to higher standards than gloves. Condoms are dipped in the latex twice, gloves only once. If just 4 out of 1,000 condoms fail the leak test, the whole batch is rejected; the standard for gloves is 40 out of 1,000. A study of latex condoms by the National Institutes of Health using an electron microscope found no holes at a magnification of 2000.

The second problem with Roland's letter is that it suggests, at least to the casual reader, that condoms offer no protection at all against HIV. That's not so. Roland himself estimates that condoms reduce HIV transmission risk by a factor of three. He cites a 1993 analysis by S. C. Weller suggesting that condoms are 69 percent effective in preventing HIV transmission.

The government's counterargument to this is that Weller did not distinguish between consistent and inconsistent users of condoms. Government spokesmen cite two European studies of "serodiscordant" heterosexual couples--that is, one partner had HIV, the other didn't. One study found that among couples using condoms consistently, there were zero cases of HIV transmission between the partners. Inconsistent users had a 10 percent infection rate. The other study found an infection rate of 1.1 percent between consistent users, 5.7 percent between nonusers. In other words, conservatively speaking, condoms reduced HIV transmission risk by a factor of 5.

We could argue about these numbers, but let's put this in perspective. Roland thinks condoms reduce AIDS risk by a factor of 3. A study cited by the government says they reduce it by a factor of 5. Avoiding high-risk sex partners, it's believed, reduces it by a factor of 5,000.

In short, regardless of who's right about latex, you'd be foolish to make condoms your only defense against infection. Abstinence or, more realistically, avoidance of high-risk sex partners are far more effective strategies. (If you're a gay male and thus in a high-risk group to start with, at least stay away from IV drug users.) On the other hand, condoms do offer substantial protection, and if you insist on having sex with a high-risk partner, they're a lot better than no protection at all."...



I still am not satisfied, and what I wrote previously about lubrication and "HIV" passing-through the pores still stands as not satisfactorily explained, as far as I am concerned. If anyone can give more evidence/information on this point, it would be greatly appreciated.

Lindsey
lordlindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #92
froboi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cheshire UK
Posts: 751
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Arrow Op update....

Hi guy's,

Got my first lot of bloods back since stopping the meds in July.

My CD4 count has maintained at 718

The virus has 'Re-awakened' but is at a very low level of 122 copies.

On medication your viral load is classed as undetectable at around 46 copies.

This is great news. After another 3 months if they are the same or thereabouts, I will be very happy.

Can I also recommend at least 1000mg of a good vitamin C, zinc and selenium, vitamin D3 minimum 20ul and a good probiotic. Taking these 4 supplements alone along with drinking distilled water, I have noticed a massive improvement of my general well being. This WILL be a winter godsend.

I Sleep better without feeling tired on awakening, increased concentration and alertness, more energy, less negative thoughts, good appetite, better bowel function, chatty and engaged, increased libido

These are just a few positive effects. If you do decide to take them, Holland and Barrett do some great offers and their products are spot on and GM, lactose, milk, wheat, egg, starch free.

Peace & Love to you all..

Froboi.
__________________
Ignorance is no longer an option...
froboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 06:23 PM   #93
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by froboi View Post
Hi guy's,

Got my first lot of bloods back since stopping the meds in July.

My CD4 count has maintained at 718

The virus has 'Re-awakened' but is at a very low level of 122 copies.

On medication your viral load is classed as undetectable at around 46 copies.

This is great news. After another 3 months if they are the same or thereabouts, I will be very happy.

Can I also recommend at least 1000mg of a good vitamin C, zinc and selenium, vitamin D3 minimum 20ul and a good probiotic. Taking these 4 supplements alone along with drinking distilled water, I have noticed a massive improvement of my general well being. This WILL be a winter godsend.

I Sleep better without feeling tired on awakening, increased concentration and alertness, more energy, less negative thoughts, good appetite, better bowel function, chatty and engaged, increased libido

These are just a few positive effects. If you do decide to take them, Holland and Barrett do some great offers and their products are spot on and GM, lactose, milk, wheat, egg, starch free.

Peace & Love to you all..

Froboi.
truly a welcomed and most positive report!!
may the gods bless your continued good progress.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 07:57 PM   #94
froboi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cheshire UK
Posts: 751
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
truly a welcomed and most positive report!!
may the gods bless your continued good progress.
Thanks Biker
__________________
Ignorance is no longer an option...
froboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #95
5145pholus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: London
Posts: 295
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by froboi View Post
Hi guy's,

Got my first lot of bloods back since stopping the meds in July.

My CD4 count has maintained at 718

The virus has 'Re-awakened' but is at a very low level of 122 copies.

On medication your viral load is classed as undetectable at around 46 copies.

This is great news. After another 3 months if they are the same or thereabouts, I will be very happy.

Can I also recommend at least 1000mg of a good vitamin C, zinc and selenium, vitamin D3 minimum 20ul and a good probiotic. Taking these 4 supplements alone along with drinking distilled water, I have noticed a massive improvement of my general well being. This WILL be a winter godsend.

I Sleep better without feeling tired on awakening, increased concentration and alertness, more energy, less negative thoughts, good appetite, better bowel function, chatty and engaged, increased libido

These are just a few positive effects. If you do decide to take them, Holland and Barrett do some great offers and their products are spot on and GM, lactose, milk, wheat, egg, starch free.

Peace & Love to you all..

Froboi.
Great news Fro!!
Best wishes
5145pholus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 01:35 PM   #96
froboi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cheshire UK
Posts: 751
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Thumbs down Update

For the people who have been following this thread..

VL 42 copies
CD4 434

So the CD4 is dropping but the viral load is undetectable and I aint even on meds.

Some bad news;

Unfortunately my partner of nearly 4 years was diagnosed last week. Has been a shock to both of us (we are careful as we can be)

I cannot understand with having such a low VL I was able to pass this onto him.

It fucking sucks!! I hate what this, I believe man made virus has done to the human race. It's totally vile.

So. HIV (or whatever you decide to name it) is VERY REAL for you denialists out there. It also goes to show, people who are on meds have less of a chance of infecting others.

I feel good in myself, just sorry for my partner as he is going through seroconversion right now and its not nice at all.

Sorry for the bad news peeps, it will be interesting to find out what peoples takes are on this tho..
__________________
Ignorance is no longer an option...
froboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 01:42 PM   #97
mountain
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 7,493
Likes: 19 (9 Posts)
Default

Sorry to hear about you and your partner, many blessings to you both.

You may want to check into the wealth of information out there available. I know someone an older woman who was diagnosed with AIDS over twenty years ago, and she refused to take the meds (which make people sicker) and she treated herself holistically. She went back recently and its as if the AIDS has disappeared, and she shows up as 'negative' now.
__________________
<3 ~ Peace & Love ~ <3
Likes: (1)
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:41 AM   #98
surfer12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,478
Likes: 1,250 (813 Posts)
Default

I wonder how froboi is getting on... he hasn't visited the forum since last August.

Hope he's okay.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
alternate medicine, hiv, hiv death plot, hiv/aids conspiracy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:29 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.