Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 19-09-2017, 11:08 AM   #1
sylias

Default Telepathy

Hello everyone,

I know that telepathy is real and I can proudly confirm that I have mastered it.

What are your thoughts on telepathy? Your opinion? Is it real to you?

Are you able to communicate via telepathy or do you have basic understandings about this topic?

I'm looking forward to a great discussion.

Love Sylias
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 01:02 PM   #2
Dude111

Yes its real

Im glad you are tuned enough my friend!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 02:20 PM   #3
sylias

Yes I am and it was a damn painful way for me at these times, because if you get in contact with monsters, killers and other creatures you wish you know nothing about telepathy at times.

Love Sylias
Old 19-09-2017, 05:12 PM   #4
cody2

How did you master telepathy Sylias?
cody2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 05:44 PM   #5
sylias

This is a secret I suppose I won't reveal.

Let alone the discussion of this topic in this forum thread leaves fear and panic to many of TBTB.

Let others step in first, I'd like to know how DIF Members position on telepathy is.

Sylias
Old 19-09-2017, 05:47 PM   #6
oneriver

Yeah it works, though only when you stop doubting you know what the other person is thinking.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 08:39 PM   #7
B3LI3V3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylias View Post
Hello everyone,

I know that telepathy is real and I can proudly confirm that I have mastered it.
Ok then, I'm thinking of a number from 1 - 10, what is it?
B3LI3V3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 08:51 PM   #8
Daisy101

Quote:
This is a secret I suppose I won't reveal.

Let alone the discussion of this topic in this forum thread leaves fear and panic to many of TBTB.

Let others step in first, I'd like to know how DIF Members position on telepathy is.

Sylias
Secret? I don't understand what you mean by that. You either can or cannot - I wouldn't know how to teach it but everyone is able to do it I reckon.
I think it's totally empathising with another being.

I have telepathy with those who can do it back - basically that's it.
So those close to me who have passed over will communicate for a bit ( about a month)
I had a dog that I could understand his feelings (not words as such but just suddenly I knew what he was thinking or feeling) - this continued after his death and I learned a lot about the afterlife from him.
He was a very sick dog so it came in handy when seeing the vet and I amazed the vet to the point he believed I was telepathic with the dog as I pinpointed the areas that there were a problem as if the dog was talking to him.
The scans proved me right.

I had an identical dog after him and couldn't communicate telepathically with him until he was dying and had a brain tumour. He was an alpha dog.
That made it hard as he let me know he wanted to endure the extreme pain he was in just to protect and stay with me. He tried to hide it from me too.
Because he wanted to remain an alpha. He saw illness as weakness. I was supposed to be the boss but he was always fighting me for top position because I was pregnant.

Sometimes I pass peoples pets and I know what they are feeling.

People alive - not so much as they don't like to admit to things like that. I can do it but usually it's not good - people reach out telepathically when they need help mostly.

So what is the 'secret' to reveal? You knew we'd want to know lol
What's your story...

Last edited by Daisy101; 19-09-2017 at 09:01 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 09:10 PM   #9
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
Sometimes I pass peoples pets and I know what they are feeling.
Do you find...surprisingly, many dogs don't want to walk? I do.

Quote:
People alive - not so much as they don't like to admit to things like that. I can do it but usually it's not good - people reach out telepathically when they need help mostly.
That's why I tend to avoid people.

There was this young person on the ground, faced down the other night. A bag was next to him. He didn't look like a homeless person who overdosed on meth or something because his clothes were clean. I was, of course concerned but I walked passed him without giving assistance because I scanned his body and there was no distress, not even drunk! So I was waiting at a bus stop nearby and decided to observe how many people would walk pass before someone took an action (yeah... really lol). Then suddenly my attention was directed towards a half dozen equally young ones across the other side of the road, sitting on a bench just watching this guy with beers in their hands and I thought to myself...ok I knew it was a prank. Anyway, after 25 people walked on, this guy called a couple who also passed by to look into this guy on the floor. After a few seconds, they too didn't call an ambulance but started to leave this guy after speaking to him.

Always trust your intuition. I use a lot anyway to avoid certain situation.

Last edited by elshaper; 19-09-2017 at 09:20 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 09:10 PM   #10
trappedinameatsuit

Quote:
Hello everyone,

What are your thoughts on telepathy? Your opinion? Is it real to you?

Are you able to communicate via telepathy or do you have basic understandings about this topic?

I'm looking forward to a great discussion.

Love Sylias
yep. i believe the mechanism to it is the same as thinking of a song and a friend next to you sings it out loud and you tell them you were just thinking that...synchronicity they call it but its still telepathy, only accidental. Just have to know how to discern between your own thoughts or whether picking up from someone else. We're much like wireless devices. Sending info back and forth. All though exist collectively on a separate plane, imo
trappedinameatsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 10:03 PM   #11
sylias

Yeah the best post I read so far on this forum I think Mister. We are much like Wireless Devices If we wish to be so. Master everything.
Old 20-09-2017, 02:27 AM   #12
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by trappedinameatsuit View Post
yep. i believe the mechanism to it is the same as thinking of a song and a friend next to you sings it out loud and you tell them you were just thinking that...synchronicity they call it but its still telepathy, only accidental. Just have to know how to discern between your own thoughts or whether picking up from someone else. We're much like wireless devices. Sending info back and forth. All though exist collectively on a separate plane, imo

also sometimes you can take a thought form/parasite energy leech off someone else and then it will try incorporate with yourself. if it comes from a parent or loved one that can happen more easily. I think there may be beings around though that help control and herd us. Im not convinced these are just pure thought forms. Although they just could be more heavily parasited beings with more generational parasites etc that help control the herd.. I can see both potentials..

also you can get good say at clearing your mind and meditating, then you'll get some limiting shit put on you which will work in various ways.. eg. I was tricked or I tricked myself into allowing some negative imagery into my mind, then once that occurred that sort of opened a door to allow much more (despite receiving no positive reinforcement from myself at any point). the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil is highly relevant in such a case

Last edited by rooey; 20-09-2017 at 02:31 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 11:06 AM   #13
Enki1

I believe in telepathy. The only thing is that I think that i'm only recieving
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 12:39 PM   #14
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Do you find...surprisingly, many dogs don't want to walk? I do.

That's why I tend to avoid people.

There was this young person on the ground, faced down the other night. A bag was next to him. He didn't look like a homeless person who overdosed on meth or something because his clothes were clean. I was, of course concerned but I walked passed him without giving assistance because I scanned his body and there was no distress, not even drunk! So I was waiting at a bus stop nearby and decided to observe how many people would walk pass before someone took an action (yeah... really lol). Then suddenly my attention was directed towards a half dozen equally young ones across the other side of the road, sitting on a bench just watching this guy with beers in their hands and I thought to myself...ok I knew it was a prank. Anyway, after 25 people walked on, this guy called a couple who also passed by to look into this guy on the floor. After a few seconds, they too didn't call an ambulance but started to leave this guy after speaking to him.

Always trust your intuition. I use a lot anyway to avoid certain situation.
I think trusting your intuition is a good word for how telepathy works.

I passed a homeless guy with my mother the other day and the vibes he gave were not distressful ones but my mother insisted on giving him money then she said to me she was angry as he had clean clothes and expensive sneekers and she think he was a foreign person that makes a living doing this... I gave money to the guy on the next road in a dirty sleeping bag

Yeah I find some dogs pass me and look into my eyes and when they see kindness they say 'help me please I'm not happy' that I find distressing.
The worst I've ever had it was in Mexico at a waterpark they had dolphins and I could hear their minds and my family followed me reluctantly behind the pool where the signal was coming from and I found loads of them in tiny cages - but they told me not to worry about them as they were more concerned that I get the message out to stop any more dolphins being captured like this. They wanted me to know that their lives were already destroyed, their parents murdered. How distressing that was. I spent months after that getting the message out to tourists not to swim with captured dolphins or kiss them as it's abusive.
Do it in the wild if you must - but they are wild creatures if they hurt you that's your problem.

I know what you mean - I also have to switch off to a lot of messages as I can't cope with it.

It's lovely when you pass an animal that is happy though, they prance when they walk too they are that happy.
I became a vegetarian as a child because I knew animals had a voice even if no one else bothered to listen to it. You can't eat a cow when you've seen into it's soul.

Last edited by Daisy101; 20-09-2017 at 12:46 PM.
Old 20-09-2017, 12:43 PM   #15
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
also sometimes you can take a thought form/parasite energy leech off someone else and then it will try incorporate with yourself. if it comes from a parent or loved one that can happen more easily. I think there may be beings around though that help control and herd us. Im not convinced these are just pure thought forms. Although they just could be more heavily parasited beings with more generational parasites etc that help control the herd.. I can see both potentials..

also you can get good say at clearing your mind and meditating, then you'll get some limiting shit put on you which will work in various ways.. eg. I was tricked or I tricked myself into allowing some negative imagery into my mind, then once that occurred that sort of opened a door to allow much more (despite receiving no positive reinforcement from myself at any point). the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil is highly relevant in such a case
Talking about parasites - has anyone communicated with insects or parasites?
My kids school, had an outbreak of nits years ago and I couldn't see anything but I treated myself anyway and when I used the spray on my hair I got angry messages about how I was killing them - I almost stopped but it's my body so I decided they had no right on it lol
but I felt bad after
Old 20-09-2017, 02:32 PM   #16
B3LI3V3

Come on telepathy master, read my mind!

Unless 10 numbers is too hard for a master?

Ok how about a number from 1-5 would that be easier?
B3LI3V3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 06:14 PM   #17
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I think trusting your intuition is a good word for how telepathy works.

I passed a homeless guy with my mother the other day and the vibes he gave were not distressful ones but my mother insisted on giving him money then she said to me she was angry as he had clean clothes and expensive sneekers and she think he was a foreign person that makes a living doing this... I gave money to the guy on the next road in a dirty sleeping bag

Yeah I find some dogs pass me and look into my eyes and when they see kindness they say 'help me please I'm not happy' that I find distressing.
The worst I've ever had it was in Mexico at a waterpark they had dolphins and I could hear their minds and my family followed me reluctantly behind the pool where the signal was coming from and I found loads of them in tiny cages - but they told me not to worry about them as they were more concerned that I get the message out to stop any more dolphins being captured like this. They wanted me to know that their lives were already destroyed, their parents murdered. How distressing that was. I spent months after that getting the message out to tourists not to swim with captured dolphins or kiss them as it's abusive.
Do it in the wild if you must - but they are wild creatures if they hurt you that's your problem.

I know what you mean - I also have to switch off to a lot of messages as I can't cope with it.

It's lovely when you pass an animal that is happy though, they prance when they walk too they are that happy.
I became a vegetarian as a child because I knew animals had a voice even if no one else bothered to listen to it. You can't eat a cow when you've seen into it's soul.
re: fake homeless person
True. A homeless woman was crying out her eyes who told me that she doesn't drink or have addiction so she gets no help while addicts are housed more easily and they even have flats round the corner yet come begging as homeless etc..... You must use your descretion.

As for caged dolphin's message
How sad.

Here is what Gorilla is sayin.
https://youtu.be/1ihC6QHS_m0?t=8m26s

As for not being veggie, I have always been brought up as omnivorous though I have had periods of being veggie. I couldn't keep a cattle, make a friend with it and kill it...no.
Old 20-09-2017, 06:16 PM   #18
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Talking about parasites - has anyone communicated with insects or parasites?
My kids school, had an outbreak of nits years ago and I couldn't see anything but I treated myself anyway and when I used the spray on my hair I got angry messages about how I was killing them - I almost stopped but it's my body so I decided they had no right on it lol
but I felt bad after
well this is the thing. If you had flea infestation or invation of ants when thousands of them are marching and taking over your property...what will you do? You'd have to claim your boundary.
Furthermore, if you are THAT compassionate, you will not walk the streets or get in a transport.
Old 20-09-2017, 06:33 PM   #19
sylias

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3LI3V3 View Post
Come on telepathy master, read my mind!

Unless 10 numbers is too hard for a master?

Ok how about a number from 1-5 would that be easier?
Alright, on a scale 1-10 I think it really is the 10
Old 20-09-2017, 08:38 PM   #20
billybleach

Call James Randi, he has $1 million prize that hasnt been claimed. All you need to do is demonstrate and collect prize.

What say you???

Looks like he's dead. Maybe you could channel him???

Last edited by billybleach; 20-09-2017 at 08:46 PM.
billybleach is offline   Reply With Quote