Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 16-09-2017, 10:03 AM   #1
fudgetusk

Default A David Icke Miracle

Some years ago I was listening to David's account of taking an hallucinogenic on an mp3. During his trip he met the infinite. I felt a desire to experience this. Almost immediately I began to smell dope. I hadn't smoked it in years and I was nowhere near a door or a window so the smell must have been imaginary.

The next day I was in the library. They happened to have the book by Icke in which he describes taking the drug and meeting the infinite. I read it through. I left the library and turned a corner. There amongst some leaves I spotted a bag of dope. Grass. £20 worth. I remembered the smell of dope in my flat.
I smoked it. Didn't meet the infinite.

3 months later I was walking by a graveyard. There was a wheelie bin that had been tipped over spilling rubbish. Somehow I spotted a bag of dope amongst the trash. Grass again, the same amount. Wow.

I smoked it. This time I decided to meditate on the drug. After a few minutes something happened. I was floating in darkness. In the dark was a number of people, floating in a grid pattern. Like the back of a Star Wars figure card. It didnt feel like a dream. It was real. I was there. These people were wearing bizarre costumes, shiny and multicoloured. I knew their name somehow. They were know as the Selection. And I remembered them. I remembered that I used to be one of them and that I was no longer. This realisation caused a tidal wave of grief to pass through me and I let out a cry of pain. These people began to fade. They were gone.

Months passed and I wondered when the next bag of dope would appear. I got a clear thought in my head "Dope, dope, seamonster, dope." What did it mean? What was this seamonster? Weeks passed and there was no sign of a seamonster.I got an idea. Maybe if I were to write down the word seamonster and stick it somewhere people could see it, maybe that would satisfy whoever or whatever was sending me the dope and they would send me another bag. I wrote the word down and stuck it to the top of a door in a public lavatory.
A week passed and the BP oil disaster happened. An oil rig exploded and gallons of oil spread across the sea and the coastline. Was this the seamonster?

Not long later I found the next bag. Grass again. The same amount. This time it was just around the corner from my flat in some ice near a pub.

It was then that I realised that each time I found the dope it was nearer and nearer to my flat. I figured the next bag would be found in my flat. Sometime later it appeared...in my front garden. Grass again, the same amount. And like all the bags they were new, untouched. Now I was worried. They knew where I lived.
And I realised there was a pattern to the locations of where I found the first three bags. The first was amongst leaves near a library. We talk about the leaves of a book. The second was amongst rubbish near a graveyard. What is the body but rubbish we bury? The third was in ice near a pub. You serve drinks with ice and ice itself is water which you drink.

Who sent this dope? The Selection? Were angels dropping it for me to find? How did I even spot them little bags? Was I being guided? I don't know. This wasn't my first weird experience. I was already suspicious that there was more to reality than I knew. But this really convinced me...and scared me. Sometimes I wonder if it was simply my own mind that conjured those bags of dope. There were no more of them by the way.

It is interesting that Icke describes the world of the infinite as dazzling darkness. It seemed the same with me.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 10:28 AM   #2
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Goddess energy has an uncanny ability to be there when you need it
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 10:35 AM   #3
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Goddess energy has an uncanny ability to be there when you need it
The Goddess is my dealer? Sweet.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 08:49 PM   #4
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
The Goddess is my dealer? Sweet.
Can you hook a brother up?

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2017, 06:44 AM   #5
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Maybe the cops are planting it and you pick it up and sooner or later.... there's the knock on the door!

Other than that, many times I have a headache coming on, I think to myself 'I must take drugs now so it doesn't turn into a migraine'. About half an hour later I get the feeling in my neck of numbness from the drugs and the headache goes. Then I realise, I never actually stopped work to take the drugs. It doesn't work if I think about out, only when I am too busy to actually think about it, subconsciously this works.

Wish I could do this all the time!
DebonAir is offline   Reply With Quote