Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 24-10-2016, 09:31 AM   #1
sin00

Default Rigging the Election : Mass Voter Fraud - Project Veritas

Has anyone seen this, and the other videos? Caught on Camera, the massive voter fraud is revealed. Supposedly a bombshell is about to be released too.

George soros organisation funded employee Scott Foval: Scott Foval was the National Field Director of Americans United for Change.

Last night, he was fired as a result of this video released by James O’Keefe of Project Veritas. The video exposed Scott bragging about paying homeless and mentally ill individuals to incite chaos at political rallies.

Foval claims that he’s been involved in rigging American elections for decades. He even makes a point to mention that he’s, “The only one to send when everything has gone to s***”, and that his Boss gives him marching orders when no one else is willing to go.

I also found this: https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ho_bragged_on/ - Scott Foval, the Clinton operative who bragged on camera about paying homeless and mentally ill people to provoke violence at Trump rallies, is also an author at the Huffington Post.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...upporters.html - text below is copied from this website.

A new video investigation released Monday by James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas Action shows how Democratic-aligned organizations used a tactic called 'bird-dogging' to incite violence and chaos at Trump rallies for media consumption. A key Clinton operative is captured on camera saying, "It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherfucker."

In the video, Democratic activists Robert Creamer and Scott Foval reveal their strategy to create a sense of "anarchy" in and around Donald Trump events over the course of the campaign. Foval tells an undercover operative: "One of the things we do is we stage very authentic grassroots protests right in their faces at their own events. Like, we infiltrate."

"So the term bird dogging: You put people in the line, at the front which means that they have to get there at six in the morning because they have to get in front at the rally, so that when Trump comes down the rope line, they’re the ones asking him the question in front of the reporter, because they’re pre-placed there," explains Foval. "To funnel that kind of operation, you have to start back with people two weeks ahead of time and train them how to ask questions. You have to train them to bird dog.”

In another undercover interview, Creamer tells Project Veritas that his organization, Democracy Partners, has daily check-ins with the Clinton campaign in order to coordinate efforts. “I just had a call with the campaign and the DNC, every day at one o’clock,” says Creamer subordinate Zulema Rodriguez in the video.

Foval explains to O'Keefe's undercover journalist how the web of Democratic organizations is designed to subvert laws preventing Super PACs and political action groups from organizing directly with campaigns: "The campaign pays DNC, DNC pays Democracy Partners, Democracy Partners pays the Foval Group, the Foval Group goes and executes the shit on the ground... Democracy Partners is the tip of the spear on that stuff."

"We're consultants so we're not the official entity and so those conversations can be had between consultants," Foval explains, “The campaigns and DNC cannot go near [Democratic super PAC] Priorities [USA], but I guaran-damn-tee you that the people who run the Super PACs all talk to each other and we and a few other people are the hubs of that communication.”

One event specifically mentioned by the Democratic operatives to have been 'bird-dogged' was the September incident in North Carolina where a 69-year-old woman was supposedly assaulted by a Trump supporter. In reality, the woman was "trained" by Foval as part of his operation. “She was one of our activists,” he says.

“I’m saying we have mentally ill people, that we pay to do shit, make no mistake,” says Foval in the video. “Over the last twenty years, I’ve paid off a few homeless guys to do some crazy stuff, and I’ve also taken them for dinner, and I’ve also made sure they had a hotel, and a shower. And I put them in a program. Like I’ve done that. But the reality is, a lot of people especially our union guys. A lot of our union guys…they’ll do whatever you want. They’re rock and roll. When I need to get something done in Arkansas, the first guy I call is the head of the AFL-CIO down there, because he will say, ‘What do you need?’ And I will say, I need a guy who will do this, this and this. And they find that guy. And that guy will be like, Hell yeah, let’s do it.”

"It doesn't matter what the friggin' legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherfucker," Foval also said.

Last edited by sin00; 24-10-2016 at 09:40 AM.
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2016, 03:04 PM   #2
aurum
Inactive

Yeah I was pretty surprised not to see it mentioned/ discussed on here... A third video is due to be released today, afaik. Youtube have been manipulating the viewcounts/trending analytics again.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2016, 06:00 PM   #3
sin00

Here is the 1st video. It has nearly 6 MILLION views in just 1 week! 100k likes, 7k dislikes.

Old 24-10-2016, 06:02 PM   #4
sin00

Rigging the Election – Video III: Creamer Confirms Hillary Clinton Was PERSONALLY Involved

3rd video just released.
Old 24-10-2016, 06:03 PM   #5
sin00

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
Yeah I was pretty surprised not to see it mentioned/ discussed on here... A third video is due to be released today, afaik. Youtube have been manipulating the viewcounts/trending analytics again.
Yep 3rd video was just released. I posted it in this thread. I was surprised at not seeing it on this forum too. I'm also surprised by the lack of commenting on what is a massive exposive of a conspiracy.
Old 24-10-2016, 06:44 PM   #6
sin00

Also to note, the view count on this video has remained static for ages, it has stopped going up. Someone else has claimed it actually dropped by 100k views.

Shenanigans taking place for sure. It's static at 5,788,048 views. This is a massive conspiracy expose and there's even a conspiracy surrounding the video itself with the view count Shenanigans.

I am confused as to why there is so little interest on this conspiracy forum.

Last edited by sin00; 24-10-2016 at 06:45 PM.
Old 24-10-2016, 07:06 PM   #7
aurum
Inactive

The latest video appears at first glance pretty innocuous- however, it is proof she tampered with the election process, which supports much of the other evidence. This is the sort of evidence required to hold up in court, to disqualify her from running and that is (hopefully) the end game.

O'Keefe is showing things that can be used in court, as opposed to the usual hearsay. That is why the last two got fired from their positions!

The FBI are known to hide evidence from the public. O'Keefe prevented that occurrence by releasing this en masse- lawyers and judges all over America are now seeing the evidence for themselves.

The rebuttal from the first two videos was that it only proved those people were guilty of fraud and tampering (but crucially, not Hillary). They can no longer say that with this third video and all the other evidence.

O'Keefe is letting you see what can be used as legal evidence, and cannot be dismissed.

So many perhaps don't see the implications of this, but that is what's happening.

Last edited by aurum; 24-10-2016 at 07:11 PM.
Old 24-10-2016, 07:21 PM   #8
aurum
Inactive

Democratic operative caught on camera: Hillary PERSONALLY ordered 'Donald Duck' troll campaign that broke the law by coordinating with tax-exempt pressure group

-Latest video from Project Veritas Action establishes what appears to be illegal coordination between Hillary For America and a liberal nonprofit

-Robert Creamer says on hidden camera that Hillary Clinton personally ordered the use of a 'Donald Duck' costume to troll Donald Trump

-The project was assigned to the Democracy Partners consultancy, which had the tax-exempt Americans United for Change carry it out

-Since the campaign coordinated the project with the operatives, the staff time and expenses involved would be an illegal campaign contribution

-Creamer is a convicted felon who was forced out of Democracy Partners after the last video sting showed him organizing a voter fraud scheme

-Clinton's campaign manager declared Sunday that he and his underlings never had contact with Hillary For America

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ure-group.html
Old 26-10-2016, 09:46 PM   #9
truth seeker 09

Rigging the election - Video IV: $20K wire transfer from Belize returned

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 10:30 PM   #10
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Rigging the election - Video IV: $20K wire transfer from Belize returned

I guess this is what real journalists used to do, before they were bought off.

Last edited by aurum; 26-10-2016 at 10:40 PM.
Old 28-10-2016, 08:23 PM   #11
truth seeker 09

Alex Jones:

There have always been questions of election fraud and vote rigging in elections, but the mainstream media would like you to think it never happens. Alex Jones covers the massive evidence that the 2016 election is being rigged right now and the public is waking up to that fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-97Wt9v78ic
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2016, 03:57 PM   #12
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum
Youtube have been manipulating the viewcounts/trending analytics again.
No surprise there!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote