Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 06-10-2016, 11:53 AM   #21
decim

The Philosophy of Time Travel by Roberta Sparrow.

The yanks are still spending millions buying Russian rocket motors.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 11:59 AM   #22
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
The Philosophy of Time Travel by Roberta Sparrow.

The yanks are still spending millions buying Russian rocket motors.
https://giama.files.wordpress.com/20...ime-travel.pdf

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Old 06-10-2016, 02:29 PM   #23
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
This reptilian spirit of destruction is not confined to a few hundred illuminati (illuminati is the word we use for them but isn't what they actually call themselves. It pervades the whole of humanity and has infected us all to varying degrees. There is that destructive spirit at all levels of society. Maybe if the masses decided to get rid of that destructive spirit from themselves, the 'illuminati' would also lose their destructive spirit? Everything and everyone is connected. We are all part of the 'greater consciousness' or 'greater mind'.
yep, the reptilian "destructive" side of us is embedded in all of our dna, we were genetically made to be this way.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 02:46 PM   #24
oz93666

Quote:
This reptilian spirit of destruction is not confined to a few hundred illuminati (illuminati is the word we use for them but isn't what they actually call themselves. It pervades the whole of humanity

You won't get Peace, love, harmony and wisdom , friend ,until you change your negative view of human nature ....

I am not destructive.... neither do I see a destructive nature in those around me ... just people trying to get by .

Your experience in life is determined by your beliefs , you have been indoctrinated by controlled media which floods us with a negative picture of humanity... it's all a lie!

When you look out the window , or go to the supermarket do you see destruction and fighting? when was the last time you saw a fight? I bet you've never seen anyone killed ...

But switch on the TV , on the news , in the films ... nothing but death and destruction ..... this is how they infect our minds ...and when enough people believe as you do , that human nature is sic and destructive , then your high street will look like a mideast warzone.

Last edited by oz93666; 06-10-2016 at 03:06 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 03:02 PM   #25
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
This reptilian spirit of destruction is not confined to a few hundred illuminati (illuminati is the word we use for them but isn't what they actually call themselves. It pervades the whole of humanity and has infected us all to varying degrees. There is that destructive spirit at all levels of society. Maybe if the masses decided to get rid of that destructive spirit from themselves, the 'illuminati' would also lose their destructive spirit? Everything and everyone is connected. We are all part of the 'greater consciousness' or 'greater mind'.

It does no good to pin everything on our supposed 'masters' when our own people around us have the same attitudes and spirit of destruction as them. We need to get that shit out of our consciousness to make any real change to the world. We need to stop thinking like those who gave us their minds.
It's a bloody difficult one because we can't change others, we can only change ourselves. But it is changing ourselves that will make all the difference, even though we feel so powerless and believe so intensely in the illusions of this world and how reality works.The only effective thing we can do is change ourselves. Anything else is just pissing into the wind.

ah but constructive destruction (sounds hypocrisy) is very useful.
I am very fond of destruction, can you tell?
If we can't destroy corruption, we have no future. With destruction comes the new beginning.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 03:04 PM   #26
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
You won't get Peace, love, harmony and wisdom , friend ,until you change your negative view of human nature ....

I am not destructive.... neither do I see a destructive nature in those around me ... just people trying to get by .

Your experience in life is determined by your beliefs , you have been indoctrinated by controlled media which floods us with a negative picture of humanity... it's all a lie!
But unless your peeled vegetables and other rubbish destruct themselves in the earth, we'll end up with full of rubbish! You still can't see destruction? If you get sick, illness must be destroyed otherwise IT will destroy you and you'll end up 6ft under.

Last edited by elshaper; 06-10-2016 at 03:05 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 03:07 PM   #27
liselott

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
this is not possible. there are no nuclear bombs--they
dont exist
its merely creating mass fear. thats one of the main
reasons they created the nuclear bomb----when they
make stupid statements like we will destroy whole
countries! and have the MSM spread it about---it makes
everyone nervous and depressed
if you havnt researched the subject of how really fake is
this idea of massive explosions can come from mixing
a few molecules up together.......... of course youll react
its bullshit only
just the other day pakistan and india threatened to blow
each other up
north korea threatens nuclear war almost on a weekly basis

No nuclear bombs? Really wish that were true. But what was it that happened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
liselott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 03:29 PM   #28
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

When you look out the window , or go to the supermarket do you see destruction and fighting? when was the last time you saw a fight? I bet you've never seen anyone killed ...

But switch on the TV , on the news , in the films ... nothing but death and destruction ..... this is how they infect our minds ...and when enough people believe as you do , that human nature is sic and destructive , then your high street will look like a mideast warzone.
Er, wait a minute. You're not going to see destruction and fighting by looking out of a window in suburbia. When Jimmy Saville abused children or had sex with the dead, he did it behind closed doors in secret so you couldn't see. Crimes are not going to be committed under your nose so you can stop them.

They might look peaceful and nice when you see them in their cars and in shops and restaurants. They might lie to you and tell you how nice they are and sell themselves off as a kind decent person, but it's only a front to fool you into inaction so you are kept in the dark and gloom while they make off with your booty which they kept you from knowing that you ever even had.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 03:35 PM   #29
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by liselott View Post
No nuclear bombs? Really wish that were true. But what was it that happened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
A large amount of plastic explosives impregnated with radioactive materials.

A nuclear power station is not a nuclear bomb. Look how huge a nuclear reactor is. Nuclear bombs have been tested but they are so unreliable as to be useless. But you can still produce thousands of rockets and lie about the warhead doing what it says on the tin.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 03:40 PM   #30
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by liselott View Post
you will not be convinced if i gave a few lines of explination
youll have to investigate yourself
read/listen to the alternative take of what really happened
in those 2 cities

in the same way what you have been told about the nazis gassing
millions of jews during ww2, is a great lie and cannot be explained
in a few sentances

make enquiries
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 03:44 PM   #31
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
yep, the reptilian "destructive" side of us is embedded in all of our dna, we were genetically made to be this way.
Not all of us.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 04:36 PM   #32
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Not all of us.
maybe the reptilian dna shows up more in evil people than others, our dna is made up from other alien races too so they can stand out also.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 04:42 PM   #33
dmckenna

Quote:
Not all of us.
Agreed. Although when I look around me, I sometimes feel as if i'm the only one.. as high & mighty as that sounds.
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 05:42 PM   #34
iamawaveofthesea

There is a clip of kissinger speaking about how to make a country submit to your will

He says that if you make them stare into the abyss for long enough they will fold

They are now playing a very dangerous game of brinkmanship with russia where both countries are now looking into the abyss as well as all those countries that the US has missiles and other military hardware in that are now primary or secondary targets of a russian response

russia won't fold.....the russians are stoic

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-10-2016 at 05:42 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 05:44 PM   #35
iamawaveofthesea

no war talk from ickes headlines today

Old 06-10-2016, 09:53 PM   #36
jupiter12

Quote:
Yeah, the ancient reptilians added, via genetic engineering the reptilian brain into humans, to create the slave race they needed to generate all the low vibe energy.

It controls fear and anger and dominance which David has talked about. This expresses in the way people behave! (you don't need to look too far).

And the reptile/Illuminati overlords do their best to exacerbate the control and effect of the reptilian brain! Control, Fear, Hate, Fight etc,,,

Quote:
Not all of us.
True. It appears we can override this reptilian addition even though they use all weapons to provoke it.

We are still human (some of us).

Then theres the duality reality factor, good bad, hot cold, etc,,, necessary to experience our 3D reality in the dreamworld!

Quote:
maybe the reptilian dna shows up more in evil people than others, our dna is made up from other alien races too so they can stand out also.
Maybe it's about using our human DNA and resisting the influence of alien DNA! Easier said I know! Especially when they (tptb - elite satanic billionaire Illuminati bloodlines) exert their (perceived) authority and power over the planet.
Old 06-10-2016, 10:40 PM   #37
sevenhills

Please stop talking about Reptiles....its so embarrassing to anyone who had a any thought this week..... Even Icke gives that lunacy a rest these days, in order to think more sense.

Putin the fascist is just trying to scare those of Us in the West who know Russians are cuntish by nature.....
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 11:00 PM   #38
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
Please stop talking about Reptiles....its so embarrassing to anyone who had a any thought this week..... Even Icke gives that lunacy a rest these days, in order to think more sense.

Putin the fascist is just trying to scare those of Us in the West who know Russians are cuntish by nature.....
Did you say stop talking about the Royals, here they are.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=28FzV5OHqMU
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 11:12 PM   #39
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no war talk from ickes headlines today

What he is saying is this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cho0KWy-CGg

Last edited by the apprentice; 06-10-2016 at 11:28 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 11:15 PM   #40
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:

Did you purposely forget that the rest of that sentence existed?
Quote:
This reptilian spirit of destruction is not confined to a few hundred illuminati (illuminati is the word we use for them but isn't what they actually call themselves. It pervades the whole of humanity and has infected us all to varying degrees.
Man you got all defensive on me when you hadn't read what I actually said. I had already covered myself. Maybe where you live you see a lot of the better sides of humanity, I don't know. But I have seen plenty of the not so nice side of humanity where I live. Or it might be we just live in different reality tunnels to each other..