Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 19-08-2012, 03:04 PM   #21
ellis_deatrip

Last time I checked, David Icke was not a Nuclear Physicist,Ecologist, Biologist, or any other title of a formal science. Neither are the other so-called "truthers", or radio hosts and the "experts" they interview. It's a great way to sell water filters and iodine at double mark-up prices, though.
…..), —.(_(__) /
….// (..)),````
//__/Give a man a bank,he can rob the world!
.//__/
ellis_deatrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #22
lcp.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by toallofyou View Post
Oh I know that, I still think it's pretty ignorant for somebody to make a statement like "Japan is over" though.

The real tragedy was the tsunami and earthquake that killed over 15,000 people.
Of course, absolutely.
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #23
sneakpeek

I havent followed whats happened in Japan since Fukushima, but Ickes statement about Japan being "over" isnt followed up with any specific references to backup his statement and sounds irresponsible, it doesnt even explain what he means, is the whole or great majority of Japan now technically unfit to live on, or is he talking about the economy etc

plus its mentioned in a completely off topic (cognitive dissonance) way, mentioning it mid way thru explaining his suspicion it mightve been caused by a nuclear explosive at the site, that the tsunami was possible cover created by haarp. Scary as it sounds from what he references it could have some truth, but "Japan is over" comes right out of nowhere

Last edited by sneakpeek; 19-08-2012 at 03:28 PM.
sneakpeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #24
mrunhappy
Banned

I'm sure Japan is fine. I'm sure some interests in Germany didn't create or latch onto the disaster at all to get ride of nuclear power. I'm sure everything in Japan is peachy. Radioactivity is in the air for you and me!
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 03:11 PM   #25
toallofyou
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spellbound View Post
The MSM is downplaying the Fukushima story
The thing is you can't really cover up a nuclear disaster, anybody with Geiger counter can prove if the MSM was lying in regards to the radiation hazard. The Chenobyl disaster released much more radiation than Fukushima did, and Ukraine obviously isn't "over", so why would somebody think that Japan is?
toallofyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 03:32 PM   #26
luuu

Japan is a tough cookie, the only thing that can over Japan is another Japan
luuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #27
moonchess
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakpeek View Post
I havent followed whats happened in Japan since Fukushima, but Ickes statement about Japan being "over" isnt followed up with any specific references to backup his statement and sounds irresponsible, it doesnt even explain what he means, is the whole or great majority of Japan now technically unfit to live on, or is he talking about the economy etc

plus its mentioned in a completely off topic (cognitive dissonance) way, mentioning it mid way thru explaining his suspicion it mightve been caused by a nuclear explosive at the site, that the tsunami was possible cover created by haarp. Scary as it sounds from what he references it could have some truth, but "Japan is over" comes right out of nowhere
It sounds like you're implying that the quote was taken out of context when it was clearly in context? That's some creative thinking and writing for sure.
moonchess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 03:39 PM   #28
spellbound
Banned

[QUOTE=toallofyou;1061003359 The Chenobyl disaster released much more radiation than Fukushima did, and Ukraine obviously isn't "over"[/QUOTE]

I do not believe you.......can you back that up ?

Fukushima is ongoing & nothing seems to be getting done about it.......
Chernobyl had tons on cement poured on top of it by helicopters......

i simple don't believe you...

respectfully,cathar
spellbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 03:50 PM   #29
toallofyou
Banned

Quote:
I do not believe you.......can you back that up ?

Fukushima is ongoing & nothing seems to be getting done about it.......
Chernobyl had tons on cement poured on top of it by helicopters......

i simple don't believe you...

respectfully,cathar
Officially 370,000 terabecquerels of radiation was released from Fukushima Daiichi, whereas Chenobyl released 5.2 million terabecquerels. I remember last time I was in Japan seeing locals on the news with radiation detectors, had it been as bad as some fearmongers made it out to be you can be sure there would have been a mass exodus from the area around Fukushima.
Old 19-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #30
spellbound
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonchess View Post
"Japan is over. It's over. The amount of radiation that has been released into the earth's atmosphere is potentially catastrophic. The amount that's been released in the immediate area around Japan and the wider Japan is unthinkably catastrophic." - David Icke

That quote is from the following video. You want doom, how about an entire country being wiped out? How about the entire human race being wiped out?

Question: Why has this site been focusing on fantasy doom when there's real doom out there?

It doesn't matter, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Let the doom mongering continue...but let's focus on real things, is that too much to ask?

Fukushima nuclear disaster according to David Icke - YouTube

I will believe David Icke & others until I hear something more convincing from some source other than internet forum members......

Old 19-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #31
fairyprincess

Japan is one of the few place left with an intresting and unique culture, why wouldn't the elite have a whack at bringing it down?
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 04:43 PM   #32
spellbound
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Japan is one of the few place left with an intresting and unique culture, why wouldn't the elite have a whack at bringing it down?

Exactly...Japan had the 2nd strongest economy in the world until about 5 months before Fukushima....they were overtaken by China..........
Obama bails out General Motors which is bankrupt because GM can't compete with Japan's superior cars.......
& the engineered quake on March 11,2011 was the death blow in slow motion for Japan......

"Competition is a sin." John D. Rockefeller

The main competetor to the USA IE > Japan was destroyed by The Powers That Be......
Japan IS OVER.!....destroyed by design.
Old 19-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #33
brucel
Banned

its the ECONOMIC destruction of all self-governing / self-reliant independent nations capable
of building & sustaining on their very own culture, infrastructure, own technologies.....

also its a psychological warfare on the global market consumers buying products from nations
like japan would second guess buying/importing products when they're told merchandise from
such-n-such nation is radioactively contaminated !!!

Quote:

"Competition is a sin." John D. Rockefeller
indeed.

these satanist fuckers will destroy everything in order to control mankind
brucel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 05:33 PM   #34
sneakpeek

Quote:
It sounds like you're implying that the quote was taken out of context when it was clearly in context? That's some creative thinking and writing for sure.
Yes im saying his statement was out of context, and added nothing to back it up, he basically just blurted it out mid way thru describing a theory on the possible cause of the tragedy.

I did think he has very interesting questions, the blast pattern and why they installed such outdated surveillance tech so recently, and haarp's obviously very capable of creating tsunamis, plus TPTB insane motivations, its just nothing to do with the nature of present and future implications, environmentally or economically. To discus those you need to offer supporting facts to present a viewpoint

Last edited by sneakpeek; 19-08-2012 at 05:39 PM.
Old 19-08-2012, 05:51 PM   #35
moonchess
Banned

Quote:
Yes im saying his statement was out of context, and added nothing to back it up
He did back it up with two of the sentences I quoted:

"Japan is over. It's over. The amount of radiation that has been released into the earth's atmosphere is potentially catastrophic. The amount that's been released in the immediate area around Japan and the wider Japan is unthinkably catastrophic."

Of course this isn't college-level argumentation or logic but for national TV (I'm assuming this TV is national TV, I don't know what show it is), that kind of logic is par for the course and it's about as far as you're allowed to go.

For example, I've been watching old episodes of "Siskel and Ebert" for nostalgia and entertainment but also as research in media manipulation and social conditioning. Anyways, in retrospect, their reviews were mostly a complete joke but it's perfectly understandable. You can't go into any real depth about something as complex as film criticism (or something like Fukushima) when you're aiming for a broad audience. If you put a serious critic in Siskel or Ebert's place who refused to pander to the mass audience the show would have been a disaster imho.

That's the reality of national television, you can't have a high-level intellectual discussions and expect a big audience, if Icke wants to be on these shows, he's got to pander to the audience somewhat imho.

Last edited by moonchess; 19-08-2012 at 06:00 PM.
moonchess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #36
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsherlock View Post
What bullshit! I live here and have many friends in that exact area, who have all been tested and are perfectly healthy! No one is dying here, sorry!
Yes, people are dying there. Sorry!

It can take radiation years to kill. How did you miss that fact?

And some people have already died although I understand the mainstream media refuses to admit it.

Your friends have been tested? For what? There are no tests that tell you that you're going to be dead of the consequences of radiation poisoning in 20 years.

I had friends in Japan too but they are vey smart and have already left. They don't want to see their children dying of leukemia.

Japan is dying, and the more that people deny it and post crap about everything being fine, the faster it will die.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #37
sneakpeek

Quote:
He did back it up with two of the sentences I quoted:

"Japan is over. It's over. The amount of radiation that has been released into the earth's atmosphere is potentially catastrophic. The amount that's been released in the immediate area around Japan and the wider Japan is unthinkably catastrophic."
i see your point, but for such an extreme statement, think anyone would wanto hear something more specific backing it up

Idk much about the ppm contamination of earths atmosphere, but know enough of the type and volume of nuclear testing during the 20th century to say its been extensive, and relatively to that dont expect one plant meltdown would add significanly to the background levels to the Japan and neighboring regions, plus the type of radioactivity that was airborne from what i understand, had a very short half life of about 1 week, and expect most people in and around Japan spent alotof the following weeks indoors to avoid the worst of it.

It just seems none of the pieces add up to suggest anything like what he suggests, but ive got no problem being corrected, and will look into it further

ps: tenzingnorgay, sorry if my comments are insensitive and ignorant, im just working with the limited things i heard, and hoping theyre true to suppose its really not that bad

Last edited by sneakpeek; 19-08-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Old 19-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #38
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
i see your point, but for such an extreme statement, think anyone would wanto hear something more specific backing it up

Idk much about the ppm contamination of earths atmosphere, but know enough of the type and volume of nucular testing during the 20th century to say its been extensive, and relatively to that dont expect one plant meltdown would add significanly to the background levels to the Japan and neighbouring regions, plus the type of radioactivity that was airborne from what i understand, had a very short half life of about 1 week, and expect most people in and around Japan spent alotof the following weeks indoors to avoid the worst of it.

It just seems none of the pieces add up to suggest anything like what he suggests, but ive got no problem being corrected, and will look into it further
Iodine 131 has a half life of days, but cesium 137 has a half-life of about 30 years. At least 76 trillion becquerels of Plutonium-239 have been released from Fukushima. P 239 has a half life of 24,000 years. Long enough for you?

Background radiation is not the probelm. Radioactive particles that are ingested are the problem. One particle of cesium 137 in your heart will do a lot more damage than even high level background radiation.

The radiation release did not stop after March 2011. It is ongoing now. The releases continue in the air and in the ocean. The governmental morons in Japan are burning radiated materials and releasing more radiation into the air.

And those are not even the big problems. The big problems are that the Japanese have no idea how to control the continuing release of radioactive materials and even worse, have no way to protect the spent fuel pools from further damage from earthquakes or building collapse.
Old 19-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #39
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis_deatrip View Post
Last time I checked, David Icke was not a Nuclear Physicist,Ecologist, Biologist, or any other title of a formal science. Neither are the other so-called "truthers", or radio hosts and the "experts" they interview.
That's why he's not lying about it. Scientists are paid to take positions and there is no one paying them to tell the truth. Having said that, there are still dozens of scientists worldwide who have posted their concerns about Fukushima. There is website called "Google". Go there and do some research. You can salso check out this site:

http://enenews.com/

You don't need to be a scientist to know that Japanese officials have lied repeatedly about eveything to do with Fukushima. You don't have to have a science degree to realize that they aren't lying just for fun.

You don't need to be a scientist to read the reports about cesium that has reached the shores of the US. You don't need to be a scientists to read about what cesium does to the human body. Again, do some research.

If you think scientists and government officials are going to save the world, you are remarkably naive.
Old 19-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #40
toallofyou
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenzingnorgay View Post
Japan is dying, and the more that people deny it and post crap about everything being fine, the faster it will die.
So you're saying people who believe nuclear scientists and the testimony of Japanese natives who have tested it themselves with radiation detectors are somehow hastening Japan's demise? O_-