Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 23-09-2017, 12:49 AM   #21
rooey

ant's just have to be tempted with something sweeter. Eg they are all trying to get into my tent. I kill a few, big mistake.. out come the army ants pumped as. Eventually I get the idea to leave a used coconut and create a rubbish pile away from the tent. Pretty soon the ant's DGAF and are having a party over by the rubbish pile. in fact some seriously large ants have come along and are now staunching out the coconut in an intimidating manner.

imo entitites and those they control could work like this, spotting out 'extra sweet' piles of food and then working out how to use them. then sometimes switching to different people based on energy available and opportunity

makes me think of why they put TV's in peoples homes that could spot spiritual energy.

its been reverse engineered by this aussie! way to go mate!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-1...ghosts/8809094

I think they put that technology in kinetic to be able to spot people's energies and that around them.

my gut says yep

Last edited by rooey; 23-09-2017 at 12:55 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 02:55 AM   #22
thirsty4

Not sure how a telepathic individual could stand living in this world. For whatever reason few people c a n fake stuff for me , like they can for others. Often seeing clearly who people are is not pleasant. The last thing I would want is to be telepathic.
thirsty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 10:45 AM   #23
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirsty4 View Post
Not sure how a telepathic individual could stand living in this world. For whatever reason few people c a n fake stuff for me , like they can for others. Often seeing clearly who people are is not pleasant. The last thing I would want is to be telepathic.
If people knew what I was thinking I would be beat up every five minutes. Diminishing powers seem to be a safety measure in a low vibration world such as ours.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 02:04 PM   #24
rooey

the nelson munce 'stop hitting yourself' effect

targets are zapped with neg energy, then told they are hitting themselves (but often these people are swamped themselves)

or we just bounce negativity off each other and interpret it in our own ways.

but that's a blue topic, not so much red as the picture implies

Last edited by rooey; 24-09-2017 at 02:08 PM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 04:19 PM   #25
tinfoil hat

So why is it a secret?
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 03:23 PM   #26
sylias

Yes why?
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 02:54 AM   #27
rooey

giving people knowledge at a young age about this would empower them too much.

But then Ive seen the parents though of 'herders' or more psychically inclined families perhaps training their children at a very young age to not react to brighter psychic targets. talking to them like adults, these children are are actually much more responsive then others their own age. they think they are fast, but they are not that fast tbh
Old 26-09-2017, 10:24 AM   #28
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
So why is it a secret?
Th secret is that there is no secret. Anyone can do it.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2017, 02:28 AM   #29
rooey

should come with warning attached though.. 'get good at it by yourself or have natural abilities and they will try turn you into a nutcase'!!!!
Old 27-09-2017, 05:28 AM   #30
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

are you looking for priase or something? do you think you have something the rest of us don't? You feel the need to brag and look for reactions. Go save the world instead.
Old 08-10-2017, 12:05 PM   #31
XENOZEX

Greetings.

I know personally many empath and telepath in this actual dimension, and they are both very real. The main difference between empath and telepath is, one can read your mind & feel emotions by touching your shoulders, the other one can read your mind & feel your emotions by telepathy.

There is hundreds of studies about HSP (Highly Sensitive Person) from books to websites or documentaries. This is not really a secret, this is the very basic understanding of spirituality.

I don't think you will go very far in the spiritual world if you don't learn how to use/understand your basic spiritual gift.

There is a LOT to learn about you if you are empathic or telepathic, you will be surprised how strong you can become spiritually, like I always said, follow your natural instinct and your senses.

“My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.”

- Nikola Tesla

Last edited by XENOZEX; 08-10-2017 at 12:07 PM.
XENOZEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:53 PM   #32
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by XENOZEX View Post
Greetings.

I know personally many empath and telepath in this actual dimension, and they are both very real. The main difference between empath and telepath is, one can read your mind & feel emotions by touching your shoulders, the other one can read your mind & feel your emotions by telepathy.

if that's possible how much of your mind could they read by touching your shoulders?
Old 09-10-2017, 09:20 AM   #33
XENOZEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
if that's possible how much of your mind could they read by touching your shoulders?
They can access your subconscious wich is making you feel emotions through your basic ideas wich is from your consciousness. They cannot access your knowledge , steal your ideas or personal information. There is barriers/doors in the in-between.

By example, if an empath is coming in contact with your body, he will read if your spiritual aura is thick or slim and in some rare case, inexistent, he will also read your negativity and the path of this negativity, if it's from pain, deception, lost or psychic attack etc. , from images, visions or directly from your inner-voice, depending on the situation.

Many empath developed their healing abilities, they can remove this pain from you and take it, they transform the - for + , and the patient will feel lighter and more positive.

Also, a human who have mastered his empathic gift, will send a flow of positive energy directly from his own aura, you can feel him when he is entering in a room you will feel energized and positive. This is why sometimes, you feel good when you meet someones and you don't know why, you ask yourself where this comes from? This is a strange feeling when you are not used to it.

A child who evolve as an empath, will absorb the emotions of everyone around him, he will be sent by his own consciousness to work on it, many of us know this is a long a hard process.

You probably know empath and telepath around you, but they don't speak about it, spirituality is very personal and unique for each others.

Last edited by XENOZEX; 09-10-2017 at 09:46 AM.
XENOZEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 07:33 PM   #34
sylias

Thank you for all the great comments, yes and like Daisy101 said, I agree the secret is, there is no secret, anyone can do it.

Last edited by sylias; 09-10-2017 at 07:33 PM.
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote