Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-10-2016, 06:41 AM   #41
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Why would I say that when no one here is for mass immigration.
Just asking cause some people think if you want to secure your borders you're a nazi.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2016, 06:58 AM   #42
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Just asking cause some people think if you want to secure your borders you're a nazi.
Depends really. If you want controlled immigration or if you just want walls up and no brown faces allowed in.
__________________
When you stop watching what they want you to watch you stop thinking what they want you to think.. Then you see a world that is nothing like they tell you it is.
Likes: (1)
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2016, 09:48 PM   #43
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 7,228
Likes: 4,270 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefire View Post
Sorry I missed that post. Maybe not having a dig, although it's not really interesting. I don't want to know why people aren't posting. Maybe they don't want to.
That's right ,, they don't want to!

Then you get the ones that just cant type fast enough! (you know the ones!)


__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

Last edited by jupiter12; 27-10-2016 at 09:49 PM.
Likes: (1)
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2016, 09:59 PM   #44
bluefire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Industrial site
Posts: 684
Likes: 373 (237 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
So my point was to just encourage more members to post, nothing more.
Perhaps they just don't want to.
Likes: (1)
bluefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2016, 10:04 PM   #45
bluefire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Industrial site
Posts: 684
Likes: 373 (237 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
That's right ,, they don't want to!

Then you get the ones that just cant type fast enough! (you know the ones!)


It can be intimidating to jump in and post on a forum like this one.
bluefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2016, 10:10 PM   #46
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefire View Post
It can be intimidating to jump in and post on a forum like this one.
Why?
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2016, 10:16 PM   #47
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 7,228
Likes: 4,270 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefire View Post
It can be intimidating to jump in and post on a forum like this one.
Yes, definitely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Why?
Because of the fear of peoples/members reactions to nubies! and/or your post
__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

Last edited by jupiter12; 27-10-2016 at 10:17 PM.
Likes: (1)
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2016, 10:18 PM   #48
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Because of the fear of peoples/members reactions to nubies!
Don't care about it, just post.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2016, 10:20 PM   #49
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 7,228
Likes: 4,270 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Don't care about it, just post.
Yeh
__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 01:28 AM   #50
redskywalker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,111
Likes: 7 (4 Posts)
Default

pass.
__________________
The truth will out.
May ABUNDANT Joy, love and light keep you smiling
Sea Tree Bee Thee

Last edited by redskywalker; 28-10-2016 at 01:32 AM. Reason: I remembered I'd been here before.
redskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 03:52 AM   #51
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,954 (2,159 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
...the forum has tipped over to a far right view..
I don't know what you mean by "far right " kizzie ... explain ,left/right these are label invented by the NWO to divide and marginalize opposition to their plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
But I do know if David was posting here he would be being accused of being for Mass immigration and the NWO ...
Where did that come from ???
David has clearly said that mass immigration is a plan to bring down the west!!!

Do you want me to find the quote?

This implies (although he never said so) that he thinks it might be a good idea to stop immigration.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 05:50 AM   #52
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Moderator Comment: personal attacks are not permitted. A number of posts have been deleted or edited back to within Forum Guidelines.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 06:36 AM   #53
kizzie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,486
Likes: 3,708 (1,807 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I don't know what you mean by "far right " kizzie ... explain ,left/right these are label invented by the NWO to divide and marginalize opposition to their plans



Where did that come from ???
David has clearly said that mass immigration is a plan to bring down the west!!!

Do you want me to find the quote?

This implies (although he never said so) that he thinks it might be a good idea to stop immigration.
There are many of us on DIF who are against mass immigration who are being called NWO fans and the like..

As for saying left or right how come the first time I say it you jump on me and yet those twats on all the bashing immigration threads say it over and over and you don't say a word..


Lets get this right.. David is against mass immigration he is not against immigrants and doesn't post threads that will make people bash immigrants.

He places the blame where it belongs, not on the people who are also victims on it all


Ive said it over and over NO ONE on this forum is for mass immigration and yet those same people over and over insist on saying we are and are for NWO

Those who are for NWO are those doing the masters bidding and spreading hate for those they want us to hate.
__________________
When you stop watching what they want you to watch you stop thinking what they want you to think.. Then you see a world that is nothing like they tell you it is.
Likes: (2)
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 03:17 PM   #54
aurum
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,712
Likes: 3,034 (1,485 Posts)
Default

Kizzie I'm confused to be fair, and sorry if this is going off topic, but on the one hand you say that you don't support mass immigration, and that no one else here supports mass immigration (not strictly true, but moving on..) - and then on the other hand you're calling people who are commenting against immigration right-wing 'twats', and that it's skewing the forum??

It comes across a bit like Orwellian doublespeak.

Quote:
Depends really. If you want controlled immigration or if you just want walls up and no brown faces allowed in.
I personally feel slightly offended by that comment. My own special snowflake moment!! There's a not-so-subtle inference that those who oppose immigration are probably racist. It's precisely that sort of rhetoric which has prevented people from feeling able to freely express their concerns- another Orwellian device to shut down free speech.

I do not support racist ideologies, which I've always understood to mean prejudicing against others on the basis of their race/ skin colour, irrespective of any other contributing factors. That said, I can also understand how some people might have strong views against Islam, for example. Is that racist? No. It's a world religion, an ideology, as opposed to a race of people. It's 'Islamaphobic'- but if you simply don't agree with the tenets of Islam, it shouldn't be confused with racism.

David Icke is also not a great fan of organised religion, as we know. How many times has David been accused of being anti-Semitic, simply for speaking his truth? Here is what David Icke had to say about Islam in his book, The Biggest Secret:

Quote:
To complete the trio, along came the skull-cap-wearing Muslims and the creed of Islam, inspired by the ‘Prophet’ Mahomet (Mohammed) when he had a ‘vision’ in the year 612. Once more we find that Islam’s roots are in Christianity and Judaism and therefore Babylon. Muslims see Islam as an updated continuation of the Judeo-Christian stream and they, too, trace their ancestry back to our old mate, Abraham, who is said to have emerged from the Sumerian city of Ur and headed for Egypt. They believe that Abraham built the Kaaba, the sacred shrine at Mecca, and the focus of pilgrimage for Muslims all over the world. But it was in fact originally a Pagan temple of goddess (Semiramis) worship featuring the famous Black Stone. W. Wynn Westcott, founder of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, wrote in his work, The Magical Mason, that the Black Stone supposed to have been brought to Mecca by Abraham, was used originally for ancient Pagan ritual. Again you see Brotherhood symbolism in this ‘new’ religion. The symbols of the crescent and the curved sword, the scimitar, are identified with the Moon and Venus, the Morning Star, the term used for Lucifer. Venus was also a title for Queen Semiramis. Muslims have bought the idea that Moses, King David and Jesus were divine prophets sent by the one All Mighty God, when in fact all three are Brotherhood inventions. Their holy book, the Koran, which was supposed to be inspired by God, mentions Jesus in 93 verses and treats him as a living person. Islam was created by the same Brotherhood networks as the Christian religions, to further imprison, divide and rule. Mohammed was the last prophet and therefore, the Muslims reckon, the most valid. As such, all Christians and Jews should convert to Islam, the orthodox Muslims demand. The term, Jihad, is the ‘Holy War’ that Muslims are urged to wage against all who do not accept the creed of Mohammed. How fitting that Islam means ‘to submit or surrender’ and Muslim means ‘one who submits’. Some of the bloodiest conflict in history has resulted from the desire of Islam, Christianity and Judaism to impose their creed on each other, when they all come from the same source and the same manipulation! Excuse me, did I come in late and miss something? Beam me up Scotty, get me out of here...

The Islamic god Allah is the same ‘god’, the Muslims say, as the Judeo-Christian, Jehovah. The Koran is the Islamic holy book, but Muslims also give credence to the Pentateuch, the first five books of the Old Testament attributed to Moses. In truth they were written by the Levites after Babylon and not by ‘Moses’, which was a title in the Egyptian mystery schools. Is it really a coincidence that these three massive prisons of the mind, suppressors of the female, and creators of bloody conflict, should all come from the same part of the world? Or that people having visions and visitations should play such a crucial part in the formation and legend which created these monsters? Mohammed said he had his vision near the cave where he used to go. Caves and dark places constantly recur in stories of religious superstars and Sun gods like Mithra and Jesus. Mohammed said his visitor claimed to be the Angel Gabriel of biblical fame and during the encounter Mohammed said he lost consciousness and entered a trance state. While Mohammed was in his trance or hypnotic state, ‘Gabriel’ gave him a message to remember and recite. Mohammed said that when he awoke the message was inscribed upon his heart. What followed the encounter with ‘Gabriel’ was a bloodbath spanning the centuries to the present day, as Mohammed and his successors sought to impose their creed on the world. Islam is not the opposite of Christianity and Judaism, they are all ‘oppo-sames’: the same state of mind with a different name, ultimately controlled by the same people, the reptilians. Islam is another mystery school religion, its texts written in esoteric code for the masses to take literally. There were times in later centuries when some of this secret knowledge was allowed into the public domain by more enlightened Muslim leaders and this was the inspiration for the advanced societies and science which came out of Muslim Spain and Baghdad. Today, part of the Brotherhood Agenda is to stimulate conflict with the Islamic nations by causing division between the Muslim and Christian-Jewish world.
So I wouldn't be so naive, to assume that all of the migrants being discussed are simply innocent victims caught up in all of this- at the mercy of the same controllers as ourselves. I think that's where you're coming from, and where you keep saying that David Icke is coming from? No doubt at all that some most certainly are entirely innocent victims. But fleeing from war, with children in tow, wouldn't you simply stop at the first point of refuge? Be grateful for any sanctuary? Who would continue trekking, through countless safe countries, with a specific and determined destination in mind? What sort of person would put a child through such an arduous journey, when safety had already been reached?

It can become hard to disentangle the two when discussing the global conspiracy. Islam is the world's second largest religion after Christianity, with approximately 1.5 billion adherents—nearly a quarter of the global population. Indeed, by the year 2050, in a mere 34 years (if not before), it's estimated that Britain will be a majority Muslim nation: http://www.thecommentator.com/articl...ure_of_britain

We HAVE to be able to discuss this freely and openly, because it IS happening. And if we were talking about a religion of tolerance and peace, that would be one thing. Many people feel differently, however, and have a right to air their views without fear of being deemed 'racist'.

Last edited by aurum; 28-10-2016 at 03:24 PM.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
david icke forums, dif, forum members, lurkers, members

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:07 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.