Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2018, 11:26 AM   #381
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Everything comes to an end. It's the nature of this world. You should know that ink. Birth occurs as soon as there is death.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2018, 04:57 PM   #382
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

The real question is: is Dr Manjeer the "activation gal" gonna suck it? And if not why not? An additional question might be am I gonna get a warning for asking?

Just upping my post count.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2018, 05:32 PM   #383
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

ink,
You have time on your hands to count who posted how many?

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
The real question is: is Dr Manjeer the "activation gal" gonna suck it? And if not why not? An additional question might be am I gonna get a warning for asking?

Just upping my post count.
Yeah, I gotta post another one to be equal with cosmic unless he post another one first.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2018, 05:51 PM   #384
ink
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 603
Likes: 280 (197 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
ink,
You have time on your hands to count who posted how many?


Quite funny....thanks

You consider that I 'need' time to collate any data??

And even more gigglie ....... you 'think' I have 'hands'???

Oh my.... (ink blushes)
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2018, 06:14 PM   #385
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post


Quite funny....thanks

You consider that I 'need' time to collate any data??

And even more gigglie ....... you 'think' I have 'hands'???

Oh my.... (ink blushes)
My apologies. I didn't know you are disabled.
well, if you didn't have hands to type, you could use your mouth/cheek like Stephen Hawkins....? Or there is always your feet..... but my imagination didn't stretch that much till you mentioned it.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2018, 08:47 PM   #386
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 7,228
Likes: 4,270 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post


Quite funny....thanks

You consider that I 'need' time to collate any data??

And even more gigglie ....... you 'think' I have 'hands'???

Oh my.... (ink blushes)

Many species have no hands ,, just tentacles or whatever ,,



I often wish I had more than two pairs myself ,, they can be quite handy!

__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2018, 09:30 PM   #387
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

I think tentacles are more like for ink in fact. I guess I missed that one!

If anyone put tentacles in me, you'll get all the bad stuff from me and I have infinite of those.
You need to know how to transmute those otherwise you'll have life like mine or alternatively you will die from poison. No, before you mention, no novichok is involved.

Last edited by elshaper; 24-09-2018 at 09:32 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 03:26 AM   #388
ElDraconian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 124
Likes: 33 (21 Posts)
Default

They are dead because we are slaves for the shekels.
__________________
"The original founders of this this plague must have been veritable devils; for only the brain of a monster - not that of a man - could plan of an organization assume form and meaning whose activity most ultimately result in the collapse of human civilization and the consequent devastation of the world." - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf (63-64)
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 02:56 PM   #389
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

TV programmes have got as good as movies and they crank them out so there is always something to watch

people immerse themselves in TV to block out what is happening in the world around them
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 07:02 PM   #390
mapman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127
Likes: 15 (6 Posts)
Default

I’m one of those members that only occasionally logs in now. I think this forum started to die a few years ago when people started trying to challenge every paranormal event and conspiracy theory going. You couldn’t post anything without it being ripped apart by gangs of anti conspiracy members. Then everything became a ‘false flag’ and it just got dull.
__________________
Your political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.64
mapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2018, 12:01 AM   #391
illuminumnuts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Numnutsland, which is close to Moominland.
Posts: 6,647
Likes: 661 (311 Posts)
Thumbs up Fighting spirit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garethicke View Post
Two words. Social media.
Those two words don't give sufficient explanation about what has happened to this forum. It has been under sustained attack, via multiple cointelpro techniques, ever since it first opened in 2006. It has had ups and downs and it is in a trough at the moment. I believe it can be great again though.

As a lot of 'big stuff' is clearly going to affect the U.K. in the next few months, then I think now is a good time to get the ball rolling. Are you able to send out emails en masse to dormant forum members as a bit of a rallying call? If so, then would you consider doing that? Your dad hasn't let this forum die and we should do him justice. Nothing ventured; nothing gained. Peace.
__________________
I still love the masons! Be proactive; believe in change and everyone; trust no one.
I'm a glorifed sheepon so don't mess. Thus spoke numnuts. Exposing 'morons' & shills since 2006.
With a critical mass of conscious, good-hearted people I care not who makes laws or prints money.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2018, 09:12 PM   #392
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 7,228
Likes: 4,270 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Those two words don't give sufficient explanation about what has happened to this forum. It has been under sustained attack, via multiple cointelpro techniques, ever since it first opened in 2006. It has had ups and downs and it is in a trough at the moment. I believe it can be great again though.

As a lot of 'big stuff' is clearly going to affect the U.K. in the next few months, then I think now is a good time to get the ball rolling. Are you able to send out emails en masse to dormant forum members as a bit of a rallying call? If so, then would you consider doing that? Your dad hasn't let this forum die and we should do him justice. Nothing ventured; nothing gained. Peace.
1 ,, What sustained attack?

2 ,, What 'Big Stuff'' ,,? Maybe you mean Brexit?

3 ,, Why is it in a trough? I think it's a brilliant forum ,,
__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein
Likes: (2)
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2018, 09:41 PM   #393
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor
 
abrilliantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab
Posts: 7,426
Likes: 152 (88 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garethicke

Two words. Social media.
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Those two words don't give sufficient explanation about what has happened to this forum. It has been under sustained attack, via multiple cointelpro techniques, ever since it first opened in 2006. It has had ups and downs and it is in a trough at the moment. I believe it can be great again though.
I was there. I remember logging on and seeing at least 400+ members on-line status. Plenty of posts to read through . But that was the time before all of these facebooks, snapchats, instagrams, and whatever .

The forums were the social media of the day. But now we have all these things to engage our attention with. People have been drawn elsewhere. We're doing great! Because we still have thousands of visitors each day. So the information is still going out there.
__________________
Quote:
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand."
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2018, 09:56 PM   #394
hister67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Neath, Wales
Posts: 5,506
Likes: 1,277 (853 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
1 ,, What sustained attack?

2 ,, What 'Big Stuff'' ,,? Maybe you mean Brexit?

3 ,, Why is it in a trough? I think it's a brilliant forum ,,
It's unique for sure jup...and a place I'm proud to hear different views...
They are fucking wrong mind
__________________
It has been said that there are three types of people:

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
Likes: (2)
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 09:43 PM   #395
elfin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,257
Likes: 565 (261 Posts)
Default

I stopped posting as much during the take-over by MGTOWs and MRAs. Women were hounded and bullied and not much was done about it. It made it an unpleasant place to be for women, and there were only a comparative few of us here to start with. That was back in 2013/14 and things did eventually improve on that front. Apart from the MRA element there was a phase where arguments turned shitty and overly abusive, people lost the ability to debate civilly. Not that I'm into compelled speech but it can get so draining when you have to wade through reams of ad homs to find any decent points. I mostly skim the forum once in a blue moon nowadays, much as I did in its infancy. Still, I have some fond memories of late night-early morning discussions here. There were, and I'm sure still are, some bloody decent people here.
Likes: (2)
elfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 10:13 PM   #396
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 7,228
Likes: 4,270 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfin View Post
I stopped posting as much during the take-over by MGTOWs and MRAs. Women were hounded and bullied and not much was done about it. It made it an unpleasant place to be for women, and there were only a comparative few of us here to start with. That was back in 2013/14 and things did eventually improve on that front. Apart from the MRA element there was a phase where arguments turned shitty and overly abusive, people lost the ability to debate civilly. Not that I'm into compelled speech but it can get so draining when you have to wade through reams of ad homs to find any decent points. I mostly skim the forum once in a blue moon nowadays, much as I did in its infancy. Still, I have some fond memories of late night-early morning discussions here. There were, and I'm sure still are, some bloody decent people here.
How did they know you (or anyone) were women ,, ?

and ,, did men get the same treatment ,,? Or was it only women that were targeted?

When I joined there were a few trolls around! ,, and yeah! they can be really nasty! I don't think they gave a f*** about my gender though ,, imo ,, because they didn't know ,, because it's just words on a screen!

I think I know what you're saying tho' ,, divide and rule diversional tactics ,, turn males agains females ,, Whilst the bigger picture is that a group of Rich Illuminati Satanists are taking over the entire planet ,,
__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

Last edited by jupiter12; 21-12-2018 at 10:24 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 10:21 PM   #397
hayed joe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: No longer Quiz Nights Fastest Typer It Appears
Posts: 2,698
Likes: 801 (442 Posts)
Default

Can't remember what it was about. Did have (name redacted probably not even able to read this) but there was one prick who kept posting "Source?" to anything I posted.
Gets even funnier I did come across a source that back up my claims but when I came to post it here... They'd already been banned!
I've no problem with anyone. There's some Religious stuff that gets my back up but I prefer to ignore those posts as opposed to being a dick about it.
No no, I'm not saying anyone who responds to anything is a dick! No! Oh fuck just press "Submit Reply" before you do any more damage to your poin
__________________
BE MULTI-LINGUAL!!
Because you can never say "Shit... I'm fucked" enough in your own language
Likes: (1)
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 10:57 PM   #398
elfin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,257
Likes: 565 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
How did they know you (or anyone) were women ,, ?

and ,, did men get the same treatment ,,? Or was it only women that were targeted?

When I joined there were a few trolls around! ,, and yeah! they can be really nasty! I don't think they gave a f*** about my gender though ,, imo ,, because they didn't know ,, because it's just words on a screen!

I think I know what you're saying tho' ,, divide and rule diversional tactics ,, turn males agains females ,, Whilst the bigger picture is that a group of Rich Illuminati Satanists are taking over the entire planet ,,
Yes, they knew who most of the women were because we were openly discussing things that gave our sex away (anything from birth stories to mentioning male partners in a context that made it obvious we were straight women, rather than gay men, etc.). Being men's rights activists and misogynists, for the most part, they absolutely targeted women. If men stepped in to defend (not saying it was white knight syndrome, because men step in when it's man-on-man abuse too), of course they would get flak too. Yes, only words on a screen, but let's not pretend that words have no impact, people have committed suicide because-words on a screen. It didn't bother me too much, it just got old and wearing. So many threads would turn to that subject, as you say, deflecting away from the real issues.
Likes: (2)
elfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 10:58 PM   #399
elfin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,257
Likes: 565 (261 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayed joe View Post
Can't remember what it was about. Did have (name redacted probably not even able to read this) but there was one prick who kept posting "Source?" to anything I posted.
Gets even funnier I did come across a source that back up my claims but when I came to post it here... They'd already been banned!
I've no problem with anyone. There's some Religious stuff that gets my back up but I prefer to ignore those posts as opposed to being a dick about it.
No no, I'm not saying anyone who responds to anything is a dick! No! Oh fuck just press "Submit Reply" before you do any more damage to your poin
I remember the 'source' guy.
Likes: (1)
elfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2018, 11:00 PM   #400
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 7,228
Likes: 4,270 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfin View Post
Yes, they knew who most of the women were because we were openly discussing things that gave our sex away (anything from birth stories to mentioning male partners in a context that made it obvious we were straight women, rather than gay men, etc.). Being men's rights activists and misogynists, for the most part, they absolutely targeted women. If men stepped in to defend (not saying it was white knight syndrome, because men step in when it's man-on-man abuse too), of course they would get flak too. Yes, only words on a screen, but let's not pretend that words have no impact, people have committed suicide because-words on a screen. It didn't bother me too much, it just got old and wearing. So many threads would turn to that subject, as you say, deflecting away from the real issues.
Thanks ,, great post ,,!
__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

Last edited by jupiter12; 21-12-2018 at 11:16 PM.
Likes: (2)
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:57 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.