lewi

Lightbulb Neanderthals, Super Predators vs Humans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEqv2_jWYfM
Old 27-01-2019, 01:13 PM   #2
lewi

Lightbulb Like Wolves with knives and spears

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-46988459
Quote:
Neanderthals 'could kill at a distance' The research found that the now extinct species were creating weaponry advanced enough to kill at a distance.
Scientists believe they crafted spears that could strike from up to 20m away. Lead researcher Dr Annemieke Milks, from UCL Institute of Archaeology, said: "The original idea was that Neanderthals would have been very limited using hand-delivered spears, where they could only come up at close contact and thrust them into prey. "But if they could throw them from 15m to 20m, this really opens up a wider range of hunting strategies that Neanderthals would have been able to use."
Old 27-01-2019, 01:52 PM   #3
andy1033

The problem with all this, is that if you ignore other things you dig up, and just take the parts of stuff you want.

Then you are not properly reading what ever really went on.

I do not believe in evolution, so i always tend to ignore these sorts of thesis. I believe humans, us, were made over and over again.

If someone was setting of nukes long ago, it was no dinosaurs, or cavemen.

So i tend to ignore science people, whom claim they know about that far back. If they ignore things they dig up, as it does not fit there ideas, then there ideas, are not true.

If humans were made over and over, and certain things were capable, of replenishing the earth, they also probably had knowledge to fool the future.

Evolution as a theory was made up by the english, to weaken the power of the church, ie catholic church. You should always take into consideration, when accepting a theory, what are the motivations for people whom want you to believe in it.

The geezer whom spoke to red ice in your vid above, has loads of ifs and buts, like normal.

If science wants to understand what the past really was, they have to take all the info, and that means assessing all the info and stuff they dug up, and make a real analysis, not make up the theory before, you find facts.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2019, 04:15 PM   #4
TheArranger

that Neanderthal theory was forged by a savant as an excuse for being one...

TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2019, 02:26 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

there has been a long established drive to depict neanderthals as more stupid then they actually were

expect such theories to continue to fall apart. They are politically motivated
Old 28-01-2019, 04:08 PM   #6
TheArranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
there has been a long established drive to depict neanderthals as more stupid then they actually were

expect such theories to continue to fall apart. They are politically motivated
and how do you know how stupid they actually were ?

thanks for your enlightenment, professor...
Old 28-01-2019, 04:21 PM   #7
lewi

Lightbulb Growing Neanderthal Brains

http://discovermagazine.com/2019/jan/ancient-brains
Quote:
Creating Neanderthal 'Mini-Brains' With Ancient DNA, CRISPR.

For most of our history, Homo sapiens haven’t been the only humans on the planet. At least half a dozen other species are members of the genus Homo, all now extinct. Our closest evolutionary kin, Neanderthals, died off only about 40,000 years ago and shared many traits with us, including large brains.Until recently, we couldn’t really get inside the heads of Neanderthals, except by studying the structure of their skulls and their artifacts, which can provide clues to cognitive processes. Now, at least two labs are growing Neanderthal “mini-brains” — rudimentary, 3D brain organoids roughly the size of a pea and grown in petri dishes from stem cells.

Organoid tech isn’t totally new. Scientists have been growing 3D versions since 2013, using them for things like testing pharmaceuticals and untangling the mysteries of early brain development. But the Neanderthal version is new. This particular organoid has only recently been possible, thanks to rapid advances in techniques used to extract ancient DNA from fossils, along with the rise of the gene-editing tool CRISPR. Researchers can use CRISPR to pop Neanderthal DNA chunks into the stem cells that spawn the organoid. Then, they watch the little “brain” grow.
Old 28-01-2019, 04:48 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

they didn't die off

they interbred with homo sapiens. They are our ancestors
Old 28-01-2019, 04:59 PM   #9
TheArranger

Quote:
they didn't die off

they interbred with homo sapiens. They are our ancestors
ooh what a knowledge, what a knowledge !!
Old 28-01-2019, 05:20 PM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
ooh what a knowledge, what a knowledge !!
oh what sarcasm

so the real story here is why some people want to pretend that the neanderthals are stupid when there is no evidence for that
Old 30-01-2019, 08:30 PM   #11
TheArranger

Quote:
oh what sarcasm

so the real story here is why some people want to pretend that the neanderthals are stupid when there is no evidence for that
well it's rather 'empirical' don't you find ?

did you mean our Neanderthal far ancestor's kind or people descending from it like the Aborigine for instance ?

didn't you ever read anything on anthropology and its abuses, when it was forged, why and by who ?

I might check further but by memory after what I read, it somehow paved the way for another fraud called 'criminology' at the 18th century when so many such things started, and it also paved the way to racism as we’ve known it since then…

Did you know there was a Black chevalier and influent classical composer in 18th century’s France ? Could you tell me the name of a single one Black classical contemporary composer as we stepped well into the 21th century ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheval..._Saint-Georges

I checked and he existed for real, it’s no hoax and he was born a slave in a French colony.

Racism like we know it therefore seems to be a relatively recent invention and it really started with anthropology focusing on physical traits and facial appearance, because I guess and it appeared that most people until then would firmly believe that Black people were animals. ‘Progress’ sometimes bears a strange face when it means the White would then regard them as merely ‘inferior’…

The point with the Neanderthal was to split the White kind in two different species, one endemic in Northern Europe, primitive, aggressive and so stupid they would then adopt Christianity, then another one originating from the Middle-East, intelligent, friendly and sometimes even Jewish… :|

You can’t figure out all what some did and how far they went to divide the mankind.
Old 30-01-2019, 09:03 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
well it's rather 'empirical' don't you find ?

did you mean our Neanderthal far ancestor's kind or people descending from it like the Aborigine for instance ?

didn't you ever read anything on anthropology and its abuses, when it was forged, why and by who ?

I might check further but by memory after what I read, it somehow paved the way for another fraud called 'criminology' at the 18th century when so many such things started, and it also paved the way to racism as we’ve known it since then…

Did you know there was a Black chevalier and influent classical composer in 18th century’s France ? Could you tell me the name of a single one Black classical contemporary composer as we stepped well into the 21th century ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheval..._Saint-Georges

I checked and he existed for real, it’s no hoax and he was born a slave in a French colony.

Racism like we know it therefore seems to be a relatively recent invention and it really started with anthropology focusing on physical traits and facial appearance, because I guess and it appeared that most people until then would firmly believe that Black people were animals. ‘Progress’ sometimes bears a strange face when it means the White would then regard them as merely ‘inferior’…

The point with the Neanderthal was to split the White kind in two different species, one endemic in Northern Europe, primitive, aggressive and so stupid they would then adopt Christianity, then another one originating from the Middle-East, intelligent, friendly and sometimes even Jewish… :|

You can’t figure out all what some did and how far they went to divide the mankind.
ah yes traits are not real

the inuit are not well adapted to the cold

the san bushman is not well adapted to the heat

to suggest so would be un-PC and 'racist'!

its only racist if you see different groups of humanity as being in competition and not as part of a very adaptable human family able to adapt to all of the challenges of living in a varied and varying planet

its like the modern mode of thinking that sees men and women as competeing! what an INSANE way to view reality. Men and women have ALWAYS worked together

Just keep watching and you'll see more and more newspaper stories coming out where they say ''neanderthals were perhaps not as stupid as previously thought after archeologists find new evidence that they buried their dead with funary rites'

or

''its possible that neanderthals were not as primitive as previously thought after new archeological evidence has found that they were not only capable of stabbing with spears but did in fact launch spears over a considerable distance to kill their prey''

lol

stay tuned....its going to be fun

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 30-01-2019 at 09:07 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2019, 10:45 PM   #13
TheArranger

you seem to use allegories or be sarcastic... seriously what do you mean ?

is there something you got wrong in my post ? I'm really fed up with misunderstanding, there's something really wrong with internet forums...
Old 30-01-2019, 11:12 PM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
you seem to use allegories or be sarcastic... seriously what do you mean ?

is there something you got wrong in my post ? I'm really fed up with misunderstanding, there's something really wrong with internet forums...
i mean peoples false perceptions about neanderthals are going to be corrected by archeological reality

Discovery of cave paintings and decorated shells reveals Neanderthals were artists

Artwork found in Spanish caves suggests ability to think symbolically and creatively was not unique to modern humans
Josh Gabbatiss Science Correspondent
Thursday 22 February 2018 19:12 GMT

Neanderthals had the ability to create works of art, according to a team of archaeologists.

The discovery of paintings made over 64,000 years ago in Spanish caves suggests Neanderthals possessed creativity and the ability to think symbolically, like modern humans.

Among the works on display in these caves were paintings of animals, dots and geometric patterns, as well as hand stencils, hand prints and engravings.

Scientists who made the discovery said their findings contradict the historic notion of these ancient humans as “brutish and uncultured”.

“This is an incredibly exciting discovery which suggests Neanderthals were much more sophisticated than is popularly believed,” said Dr Chris Standish, an archaeologist at the University of Southampton who co-led the research.

“Our results show that the paintings we dated are, by far, the oldest known cave art in the world, and were created at least 20,000 years before modern humans arrived in Europe from Africa – therefore they must have been painted by Neanderthals.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a8223341.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 30-01-2019 at 11:14 PM.
Old 30-01-2019, 11:44 PM   #15
TheArranger

Quote:
i mean peoples false perceptions about neanderthals are going to be corrected by archeological reality

Discovery of cave paintings and decorated shells reveals Neanderthals were artists

Artwork found in Spanish caves suggests ability to think symbolically and creatively was not unique to modern humans
Josh Gabbatiss Science Correspondent
Thursday 22 February 2018 19:12 GMT

Neanderthals had the ability to create works of art, according to a team of archaeologists.

The discovery of paintings made over 64,000 years ago in Spanish caves suggests Neanderthals possessed creativity and the ability to think symbolically, like modern humans.

Among the works on display in these caves were paintings of animals, dots and geometric patterns, as well as hand stencils, hand prints and engravings.

Scientists who made the discovery said their findings contradict the historic notion of these ancient humans as “brutish and uncultured”.

“This is an incredibly exciting discovery which suggests Neanderthals were much more sophisticated than is popularly believed,” said Dr Chris Standish, an archaeologist at the University of Southampton who co-led the research.

“Our results show that the paintings we dated are, by far, the oldest known cave art in the world, and were created at least 20,000 years before modern humans arrived in Europe from Africa – therefore they must have been painted by Neanderthals.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a8223341.html

it's been a way for Christians to spot 'the brutish Jew' and for Jews to distinguish themselves from the 'Christian brutes' all through a new pseudo-science called 'anthropology'... it was the birth of 'racial profiling', that's just what I meant...
Old 31-01-2019, 11:15 AM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I think physical appearance was more concerned or that they didn't even bother looking any further at the time...

it's been a way for Christians to spot 'the brutish Jew' and for Jews to distinguish themselves from the 'Christian brutes' all through a new pseudo-science called 'anthropology'... it was the birth of 'racial profiling', that's just what I meant...
no it won't be the 'christians' who have tried to make neanderthals into stupid brutes

it will be the FREEMASONS who have controlled antiquarianism and therefore the archaeological record and also the media

The freemasons are nothing more than QABALISTIC jews who want to rebuild the third temple

Europeans are descended from neanderthals so the freemasons who have occupied europeans land and now rule over them with their royal families and their corporations are trying to make out that the ancestors of europeans were just dumb brutes

But they were not

In examples where you THINK you see a 'christian' saying something contrary to what i'm saying you should dig deeper into that persons background and you may well find that they are not really a christian at all but rather a FREEMASON. Freemasons reformed the church. They control large swathes of the church

I bet if you scratched beneath the robe of the archbishop of canterbury you'd find an apron (you will certainly find a background in the ANTI-christian profession of BANKING)

Our full history is and has been concealed from us

Welby's Masonic Service at Canterbury Cathedral at Odds with the Christian Faith
By David W. Virtue, DD
www.virtueonline.org
January 10, 2017

The Archbishop of Canterbury is following the example of President Donald Trump's thumbing his nose at the US judicial system.

In blatant defiance of a recent ruling against Freemasonry by an ecclesiastical judge of the Church of England, Justin Welby is opening his archiepiscopal cathedral at Canterbury to a full-scale Masonic service on February 18, 2017.

Canterbury Cathedral agreed to hold the service of thanksgiving to celebrate 300 years of Freemasonry after receiving a donation of £300,000 ($374,520) from the Masons for the restoration of the North-West Transept in the Cathedral.

This is in complete violation of the spirit of the ruling by Chancellor Geoffrey Tattersall (Queen's Counsel) who as the judge in the Consistory Court of the Diocese of Carlisle banned a family from having the Freemasons square and compass emblem engraved on the gravestone of a Freemason who died after devoting much of his life to the organization.

The set square and compass is a Masonic symbol and can be found on a number of large wooden tables at Liverpool Cathedral where Justin Welby was Dean before becoming Bishop of Durham and Archbishop of Canterbury.
https://www.virtueonline.org/welbys-...hristian-faith

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 31-01-2019 at 12:03 PM.
Old 31-01-2019, 03:45 PM   #17
TheArranger

Quote:

Europeans are descended from neanderthals so the freemasons who have occupied europeans land and now rule over them with their royal families and their corporations are trying to make out that the ancestors of europeans were just dumb brutes

That’s the myth they forged. Just some remains of two individuals found in Belgium and Germany from which they imagined a whole different human species, it was in the late 19th century so probably part of an early Germanophobic propaganda. It’s been soon denied by some savants (Virchow) but made its way through the ‘good society’ : there were ‘inferior’ and therefore ‘superior’ human beings.

Again I got no agenda let alone a ‘mission’.

Actually Neanderthal was said to be the ancestor of Cro Magnon in Europe, this one being regarded as the ‘modern man’ (Homo Sapiens : ‘the one who knows’)…

Although scientists of the time stated that the skull volume was equal in the two ‘species’, its appearance let some say that Cro Magnon despite a lesser physical strength had to be more clever and peaceful than Neanderthal. Look at the size of ‘alien’ skulls as portrayed in movies and you’ll get why it was regarded as a ‘progress’ in evolution : the higher the skull, the higher the IQ.

Well some experiments recently made with computer monitors shown that chimps could spot and memorize fast moving objects men weren’t even able to catch…

Last edited by TheArranger; 01-02-2019 at 09:31 AM.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:53 AM   #18
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
That’s the myth they forged. Just some remains of two individuals found in Belgium and Germany from which they imagined a whole different human species, it was in the late 19th century so probably part of an early Germanophobic propaganda. It’s been soon denied by some savants (Virchow) but made its way through the ‘good society’ : there were ‘inferior’ and therefore ‘superior’ human beings.

Again I got no agenda let alone a ‘mission’.

Actually Neanderthal was said to be the ancestor of Cro Magnon in Europe, this one being regarded as the ‘modern man’ (Homo Sapiens : ‘the one who knows’)…

Although scientists of the time stated that the skull volume was equal in the two ‘species’, its appearance let some say that Cro Magnon despite a lesser physical strength had to be more clever and peaceful than Neanderthal. Look at the size of ‘alien’ skulls as portrayed in movies and you’ll get why it was regarded as a ‘progress’ in evolution : the higher the skull, the higher the IQ.

Well some experiments recently made with computer monitors shown that chimps could spot and memorize fast moving objects men weren’t even able to catch… .

Europeans are closer to Neanderthals than Africans are: Ancient DNA in humans is due to species interbreeding after man left Africa

Breeding with Neanderthals has long been known to have left its traces in the DNA of modern Europeans
Now scientists in Edinburgh have confirmed that the genetic similarity between the two must have arisen after interbreeding in Europe and Asia
They believe two per cent of neanderthal DNA which exists in people today came from the mating outside of Africa

By Ellie Zolfagharifard
Published: 18:29, 8 April 2014 | Updated: 11:40, 9 April 2014

Europeans may be closer to their Neanderthal cousins than previously thought, new research suggests.

Breeding with Neanderthals has long been known to have left its traces in the DNA of modern Europeans.

Scientists in Edinburgh have now confirmed that the genetic similarity between the two must have arisen after interbreeding in Europe and Asia, before our ancestors spread across the globe.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...de-Africa.html
Old 01-02-2019, 10:55 AM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

Is Neanderthal DNA affecting the shape of your HEAD? Genes acquired through interbreeding between ancient species give some people with European ancestry elongated skulls

Scientists found a similarity in head shapes of humans today and neanderthals
Neanderthals lived tens of thousands of years ago alongside ancient humans
Researchers compared casts of Neanderthal skulls with modern human skulls
They compared brain scans of 4,468 people and evaluated their roundness
By Victoria Bell For Mailonline
Published: 18:10, 13 December 2018 | Updated: 12:48, 14 December 2018

Modern humans with European ancestry share similar skull shapes with neanderthals who lived tens of thousands of years ago, scientists have found.

Researchers discovered that neanderthal DNA affects the genes of some people of European heritage, making make their heads slightly more elongated.

Experts compared casts of Neanderthal skulls with modern human skulls by conducting brain scans of 4,468 people and evaluating their roundness.

Variations in DNA affect the expression of two genes that make the brains of some modern humans slightly less round.

However, scientists have warned that the difference is minimal and would not be visible to the naked eye.

'It's a really subtle shift in the overall roundedness,' said Dr Philipp Gunz, from the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Germany, who conducted the research.

'I don't think you would see it with your naked eye. These are not people that would look Neanderthal-like.'

Dr Gunz and two colleagues set out to determine why this was and how the rounded brain shape of modern humans gradually evolved.

These were the original 'cavemen', historically thought to be dim-witted and brutish compared to modern humans.

In recent years though, and especially over the last decade, it has become increasingly apparent we've been selling Neanderthals short.

A growing body of evidence points to a more sophisticated and multi-talented kind of 'caveman' than anyone thought possible.

It now seems likely that Neanderthals buried their dead with the concept of an afterlife in mind.

Additionally, their diets and behaviour were surprisingly flexible.

They used body art such as pigments and beads, and they were the very first artists, with Neanderthal cave art (and symbolism) in Spain apparently predating the earliest modern human art by some 20,000 years.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...hape-HEAD.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-02-2019 at 10:55 AM.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:03 AM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

Again I got no agenda let alone a ‘mission’..
whether someone is a good or bad human being depends on their actions

what i'm talking about is the science and if you aren't trying to bend reality to fit some sort of narrative in your head that pleases you for some reason then the science is as follows:

Why Am I Neanderthal?

When our ancestors first migrated out of Africa around 70,000 years ago, they were not alone. At that time, at least two other species of hominid cousins walked the Eurasian landmass—Neanderthals and Denisovans. As our modern human ancestors migrated through Eurasia, they encountered the Neanderthals and interbred. Because of this, a small amount of Neanderthal DNA was introduced into the modern human gene pool.

Everyone living outside of Africa today has a small amount of Neanderthal in them, carried as a living relic of these ancient encounters. A team of scientists comparing the full genomes of the two species concluded that most Europeans and Asians have approximately 2 percent Neanderthal DNA. Indigenous sub-Saharan Africans have none, or very little Neanderthal DNA because their ancestors did not migrate through Eurasia.
https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/