Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 22-12-2018, 03:38 AM   #401
mranderson

your a woman Jupiter ?

but I thought you won '' member '' of the month once ?

or is that not what the competition is about ?

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 04:16 PM   #402
st jimmy

I can still remember The nine posting about his 10 year anniversary on the forum: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...3&postcount=89

I didn´t expect him to leave...
The last post by the Nine was made on 16 November: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=365
Old 13-01-2019, 06:06 PM   #403
elshaper
Inactive

I hope he'll be back one day.
But granted, we have run out of things to discuss?
Everything is pretty much sh!t and and....
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 07:17 PM   #404
elshaper
Inactive

wow we have 50 members online right now.
How did you manage to bring so many back? It hasn't been this many for a while. They are not all CCs and vofs either.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 02:56 PM   #405
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
wow we have 50 members online right now.
How did you manage to bring so many back? It hasn't been this many for a while. They are not all CCs and vofs either.
The last time I'm having less problems with being automatically logged out after every single post.

Maybe members are returning simply because they don't have to log in every minute?!?
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 12:39 AM   #406
neila

Digital Spy is still going strong. This forum has way too many sub forums and its confusing.Digital spy welcomes all subjects.
neila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 12:41 AM   #407
illuminumnuts

Arrow Please reconsider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Those two words don't give sufficient explanation about what has happened to this forum. It has been under sustained attack, via multiple cointelpro techniques, ever since it first opened in 2006. It has had ups and downs and it is in a trough at the moment. I believe it can be great again though.

As a lot of 'big stuff' is clearly going to affect the U.K. in the next few months, then I think now is a good time to get the ball rolling. Are you able to send out emails en masse to dormant forum members as a bit of a rallying call? If so, then would you consider doing that? Your dad hasn't let this forum die and we should do him justice. Nothing ventured; nothing gained. Peace.
Hello Gareth. I don't know if you read what I previously wrote or not. However, I now feel obliged to make a follow-up post, so I can at least feel that I said everything in my heart. All of these shills, who have invaded our forum over the years, are pretty useless really. The only reason they ever got anywhere is because, at times, they managed to infiltrate the site team and decent forumites didn't always spot them. We just need to reboot mentally, regroup and we can beat them easily.

Talking about rebooting, I want to say that I think switching forums now is a bad idea, even if this forum is left open as a read only forum. All the non-members who read this forum for keeping up with a bit of reality, which is surely its raison d'etre, will not simply 'step across' to the new forum. Moreover, this country is right on the cusp of becoming a vicious police state, due to too many folks not falling for the Brexit Con, and it is a terrible time to be moving on that point alone.

Furthermore, you will probably be quite lucky if you are even allowed to keep your new forum by the authorities, even though it will likely only be a small talking shop, before too much longer. Humanity either wins or that is what will happen. I urge you to leave this forum open as it is, at least until the end of this year, and to develop the new forum alongside it. If you really are set on it that is. Personally, I think you should ditch it for the time being. I hope you don't mind me speaking candidly. Peace.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote