Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 11-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
chronic

Default Reptilian Visions on Mushrooms - A Must Read

This excerpt is from a book that has got no connection to David Icke or his theories & as far as i know the writer of the trip report had no knowledge whatsoever of these reptilian theories.

The book is about the Magic Mushroom written by the knowledgeable Ralph Metzner , published in 2004. 'Sacred Mushroom of Visions'

Towards the end of the book it has trip reports from voyagers who had ingested the magic mushroom, what follows is an excerpt from that section of the book:

'I was catapulted quite beyond the room into a realm where reptilian people were in battle with human beings of our planet. They were from a different dimension of reality and through some opening of a tear between our two worlds, they were able to make their way into ours. They were trying to take over our minds and bodies and were extremely focused on domination over our species. I felt i was experiencing some distant time in the beginning of our human presence on this planet.

I was being shown the inner working of these reptilian beings and the long standing war that raged between our species. Most of them were sort of lizard-man combination. They stood as a person would stand, on legs, so that they were as tall as me or even taller. Their skin was bumpy and scaled, greenish, pinkish, bluish. They had long dark-pinkish tongues and to communicate telepathically through deep intense glances of their eyes.

I was shown that the reptilian people were aware that humans commonly lost their focus and were asleep to the influences that surrounded them. This lack of a centering cause a sort of 'hole' in the human through which the reptilian peoples influence could find its way in. Then the human would consciously or unconsciously begin to act with the coldness of the reptilian attitude. It was a very tough situation.

The reptilian people seemed evil, in that their emotions were heartless, with no sense of compassion. All that moved them was their need to attain their goal and an insatiable appetite for power. As the experience unfolded, i was aware that they had been at this project of trying to control human people for many thousands of years. They understood our psychology. They had found a way to disguise themselves as humans and bind humans to them through false friendships & relationships, even to win humans over to actually becoming lizard people.

As i lay on my mat i wondered if any of the people in the room had been taken over by the lizard people. I realized how fearful i was feeling and i did not want to get into projecting my fear onto the others. I was very aware that i was under the influence of a mind altering subtance and i reminded myself that the experience was bound to last only a few more hours.

I tried to shift myself out of this fear, but to no avail. I was working hard to keep calm because the whole of myself, even my body, was terrified. What i had seen had shifted my understanding of my world.

The rest of the trip report doesn't mention the reptilian lizard people other than to say she thinks it was somehow connected to the reptilian brain or that she thinks maybe she entered into 'the world of the salamander', further prooving she knows nothing in general about the reptilian theories other than what she just actually saw for herself.

I think this was quite the find considering it has no connection to David's teachings whatsoever (that i know of)

If anyone has the power to bring it to his attention please do...

Cheers!

Last edited by chronic; 11-03-2012 at 02:02 PM.
chronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:42 PM   #2
consciousness
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic View Post
This excerpt is from a book that has got no connection to David Icke or his theories & as far as i know the writer of the trip report had no knowledge whatsoever of these reptilian theories.

The book is about the Magic Mushroom written by the knowledgeable Ralph Metzner , published in 2004. 'Sacred Mushroom of Visions'

Towards the end of the book it has trip reports from voyagers who had ingested the magic mushroom, what follows is an excerpt from that section of the book:

'I was catapulted quite beyond the room into a realm where reptilian people were in battle with human beings of our planet. They were from a different dimension of reality and through some opening of a tear between our two worlds, they were able to make their way into ours. They were trying to take over our minds and bodies and were extremely focused on domination over our species. I felt i was experiencing some distant time in the beginning of our human presence on this planet.

I was being shown the inner working of these reptilian beings and the long standing war that raged between our species. Most of them were sort of lizard-man combination. They stood as a person would stand, on legs, so that they were as tall as me or even taller. Their skin was bumpy and scaled, greenish, pinkish, bluish. They had long dark-pinkish tongues and to communicate telepathically through deep intense glances of their eyes.

I was shown that the reptilian people were aware that humans commonly lost their focus and were asleep to the influences that surrounded them. This lack of a centering cause a sort of 'hole' in the human through which the reptilian peoples influence could find its way in. Then the human would consciously or unconsciously begin to act with the coldness of the reptilian attitude. It was a very tough situation.

The reptilian people seemed evil, in that their emotions were heartless, with no sense of compassion. All that moved them was their need to attain their goal and an insatiable appetite for power. As the experience unfolded, i was aware that they had been at this project of trying to control human people for many thousands of years. They understood our psychology. They had found a way to disguise themselves as humans and bind humans to them through false friendships & relationships, even to win humans over to actually becoming lizard people.

Hey, thanks for your post. Very interesting.

The pink bits i highlighted convinces me that they are not evil. This may sound strange, but from the above and everything i've read, is that they are merely ensuring their survival, even if it is at the cost of the human population. Sure, the end does not justify the means, and their methods are "atrocious', but i still don't see them as evil, only as trying to survive.

They need humans to survive and that's why they don't wipe us out.

Last edited by consciousness; 11-03-2012 at 03:54 PM.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:44 PM   #3
consciousness
Inactive

Must get me some of them mushrooms
Old 11-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
size_of_light

Quote:
The rest of the trip report doesn't mention the reptilian lizard people other than to say she thinks it was somehow connected to the reptilian brain or that she thinks maybe she entered into 'the world of the salamander', further prooving she knows nothing in general about the reptilian theories other than what she just actually saw for herself.

I think this was quite the find considering it has no connection to David's teachings whatsoever (that i know of)

If anyone has the power to bring it to his attention please do...
Really interesting account, thanks for posting.

What does she mean by the 'world of the salamander'?

Like a very primitive level of being, as in when the first salamander crawled onto the shore, or something?

I've had a few drug experiences that have seemed to tap into a really rudimentary level of the nervous system, and it's like you become this very chilling, robotic kind of octopus of primal function which is very black and cold and nasty. It's the level of electrified tree branches of evil and slithering black millipedes and dense throbbing balls of hair and horror.

- Never buy dope off a jockey who laces it with horse tranquilizers as a prank.

EDIT: He ended up getting shot dead by the cops and then his house mysteriously burned down.

Last edited by size_of_light; 11-03-2012 at 03:53 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:11 PM   #5
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:
They understood our psychology. They had found a way to disguise themselves as humans and bind humans to them through false friendships & relationships, even to win humans over to actually becoming lizard people.

Like fully be won over to become a lizard-man?? - yippie!

Fuckin;

Quote:
I was being shown the inner working of these reptilian beings and the long standing war that raged between our species.

I was shown that the reptilian people were aware that humans commonly lost their focus and were asleep to the influences that surrounded them. [...] It was a very tough situation.

What i had seen had shifted my understanding of my world.
N shit....

Fuckin bollox mate!
Old 11-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #6
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post

Like a very primitive level of being, as in when the first salamander crawled onto the shore, or something?

I've had a few drug experiences that have seemed to tap into a really rudimentary level of the nervous system, and it's like you become this very chilling, robotic kind of octopus of primal function which is very black and cold and nasty. It's the level of electrified tree branches of evil and slithering black millipedes and dense throbbing balls of hair and horror.

- Never buy dope off a jockey who laces it with horse tranquilizers as a prank.

EDIT: He ended up getting shot dead by the cops and then his house mysteriously burned down.
Not a fan of veterinarian grade special-k??
Old 11-03-2012, 08:26 PM   #7
2x helix

Thanks for the post, chronic.

The painting below was also apparently inspired by a mushroom-induced vision.

Painting Details:
http://fav.me/d1bfzqd

Last edited by 2x helix; 11-03-2012 at 08:29 PM.
2x helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:35 PM   #8
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by consciousness View Post

They need humans to survive and that's why they don't wipe us out.
They need us because we are their food.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:29 AM   #9
consciousness
Inactive

yip.
Old 22-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #10
chronic

im glad this got a few replies, it really struck me as id heard david's theories before, in the trip report she also said certain things that seemed to confirm she was completely unfamiliar with this whole reptilian theory, like after the vision she was having thoughts like 'i wonder if i should ask if anyone else here saw the lizard-people aswell' the psychology of this shows it wasn't something she was self creating from having heard about the theory, so she had no agenda to promote it

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post

This is what she says in the trip report

"Perhaps i peeked into what the ancients called the 'world of the salamander' (the element of fire)."

I have no idea what that means

Last edited by chronic; 22-03-2012 at 07:43 PM.
chronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 08:55 PM   #11
syris

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x helix View Post

Painting Details:
Wether intentional or not that is a depiction on face value of good and evil. But it is really revealing the third eye. The mind's eye. It shows the two polar sides of a Reptilian, in its best and worst light. Similiar to representing a human with a Halo or Horns. In this popular Gorillaz video it shows what it is like to have the third sight, it also has reptilian symbolism, and religious symbolism.

It's hard to explain the third eye or how to use it. By seeing both good and evil it opens up the ability. You no longer become a one gender brained person. Some people see the world completely rationally with their brain, and follow it as a guide, others see the world through their emotions or genitalia, and are controlled by it, seeing through the third eye is using your heart to control both these machines allowing you to see the world from a spiritual standpoint, which is why many people can see Reptilians.

When you have a healthy dose of intelligence and understanding, it allows you to gain Wisdom. At this point taking drugs to alter your perception can become advantageous, or dangerous. Whereas before it was just fun to get scrambled.

Last edited by syris; 22-03-2012 at 08:59 PM.
syris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #12
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x helix View Post

Painting Details:

A damn good likeness. The scales on the head are smaller and all the scales are a bit flatter and form a smoother skin that the pic portrays. The eyebrow ridge is dead on. The ones I have interacted with were a green/brown color.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2012, 09:50 PM   #13
syris

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
A damn good likeness. The scales on the head are smaller and all the scales are a bit flatter and form a smoother skin that the pic portrays. The eyebrow ridge is dead on. The ones I have interacted with were a green/brown color.
That's probably because you've only seen them shift when they are, nervous, fearful, or in predator mode. The blueish tint comes out in moments of ecstasy or brilliance.
Old 25-03-2012, 04:55 PM   #14
5145pholus

Quote:
im glad this got a few replies, it really struck me as id heard david's theories before, in the trip report she also said certain things that seemed to confirm she was completely unfamiliar with this whole reptilian theory, like after the vision she was having thoughts like 'i wonder if i should ask if anyone else here saw the lizard-people aswell' the psychology of this shows it wasn't something she was self creating from having heard about the theory, so she had no agenda to promote it

This is what she says in the trip report

"Perhaps i peeked into what the ancients called the 'world of the salamander' (the element of fire)."

I have no idea what that means
This refers to the order of spirits called Elementals within the alchemical traditions.

Fire spirits - Salamanders
Earth Spirits - Gnomes
Air Spirits - Sylphs
Water Spirits - Undines

Last edited by 5145pholus; 25-03-2012 at 04:56 PM.
5145pholus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 02:13 AM   #15
ninjashoes

People on shrooms always see other peoples face turn scaly and lizard.

What you quoted here seems to be on a whole nother level.

What is the connection between shrooms, which actually contain a slightly different orally ingestible DMT molecule and these parasitic entities.

Amazing post btw, just more evidence of a reptilian(or demonic) presence imo

Its so funny how the shamanic stuff that has nothing to do with Icke seems to correlate

Last edited by ninjashoes; 30-03-2012 at 02:42 AM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 02:39 AM   #16
jtdavy
Inactive

On a semi-relative note; Super Mario Brothers
jtdavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 02:43 AM   #17
ninjashoes

DMT lets you see 4th demensional bleedthrough

thats why people always have encounters with weird beings when on psychedelics

They actually are probably encountering real beings part of the time, the other part of the time its just an aspect of their own conciousness.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 04:35 PM   #18
jonnycm

Exclamation

^You're right. I'm a tripper, and I've done DMT, Mushrooms and Several Different Research Chemicals, like 2c-E, 2c-I, MXE, and 4-aco-DMT, I have had experiences with other life forms on these drugs, and I have seen reptilians, and things turn into snakes, and things shapeshift and form into other things.

One time me and a friend were out in the forest looking to have a good DMT trip, so we find a nice area and both of us take a few hits, and laid down, we started to see everything around us turn into snakes, and at that point a ton of mosquitoes invaded me because I live in Florida, and I had to watch them suck my blood while tripping my ass off, then both of us proceeded to hear the same thing, while tripping we heard a Delayed voice saying "Reptile... Reptile... Reptile..." and when on DMT, it's extremely hard to physically do anything because you're soul really isn't inside your body anymore, so I'm just sitting there taking all of this in, and I can hardly talk or move my arms, it takes times to reach back to your body and then you can move your limbs and start talking, but at first those things seem so alien. A DMT trip is the most insane experience you can ever have.

I've broken through as well, which can hardly be described with words. But I can say that after hitting it, I flew at light speed through amazing fractal vortex's, saw everyone I had ever loved, everyone I had ever met, finally reached this huge space atmosphere, and there was just this huge sun in the middle blasting warm energy to my soul, and it told me "You don't have to worry, I am here. I love you." and I had never felt so loved in my entire life. I felt so at peace with everything, it was the most blissful state I had ever been in. And the weirdest part about DMT is, you can think completely normally on it, and you trip on it every single night, it's already in your brian, and it's called "dreaming". lol Not kidding. DMT is literally smoking (or if doing Ayahuasca, drinking) dreams.

Seriously do DMT, but only when you're ready. It will expand your consciousness and open your mind.

I recommend someone does shrooms, or a hit of acid or 2 a couple times before they try DMT, so they can get the feel of a tryptamine high.

Some Pictures of DMT:

And here's a pretty good representation of what smoking DMT is like:

Last edited by jonnycm; 31-03-2012 at 04:43 PM.
jonnycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 07:07 PM   #19
2x helix

Thanks for the post, jonny!

Reptiles and spiritual dimensions seem all too familiar.

Here's the Ayahuasca scene from Blueberry (2004):

Last edited by 2x helix; 31-03-2012 at 07:36 PM.
2x helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:44 AM   #20
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by syris View Post
That's probably because you've only seen them shift when they are, nervous, fearful, or in predator mode. The blueish tint comes out in moments of ecstasy or brilliance.
I have dealt with the interdimensional ones in their own dimension. Their native environment.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote