Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-11-2010, 08:32 AM   #41
iloveyoursmile
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: devon
Posts: 136
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
You veggies are just jealous....When you are hungry and there is meat on the hoof or other meat available you wont kill because of your " principles"...you will die...your family will die

Your the same as Muslims who dont eat pork....When they were hungry....they soon started chasing...killing...and eating the pigs


This is the survival section FUCK OFF
Charming

i guess many of us have more work to do than others....however we'll all get there in the end...

keep smiling
iloveyoursmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 09:20 AM   #42
vegan_on_the_land
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,122
Likes: 17 (13 Posts)
Default

apollo gnomon, post 36
Quote:
Very true. Look at your teeth. The human body needs as varied a diet as possible for good health. There are societies like the Inuit that traditionally ate ONLY meat, except for a few berries and lichens during the warmer parts of the year, and there are societies (in India, and a few others) that ate virtually no meat, but they only reached that ability because the population that couldn't take that diet died off pretty quickly.
Yes, we have teeth for eating all those plants. They can't tear through the skin and muscle of cattle or sheep. But they can manage to tear through the skin of apples. Strange how there are so many healthy vegans - some of them life-long vegans.

apollo gnomon, post 36
Quote:
Bones took moral responsibility for the life of the duck he killed and ate.
Does that make rape all right if the rapist takes moral responsibility for the rape?

apollo gnomon, post 36
Quote:
I've eaten what I killed, and I think it's good for the soul.
Is raping someone good for the soul? If not, why is killing someone and eating them good for the soul? Do you have a strange, savage, soul?


etrangermercenary, post 40
Quote:
Your the same as Muslims who dont eat pork....When they were hungry....they soon started chasing...killing...and eating the pigs
You would eat human flesh if you were starving and it was available. Are you are a stooge of the IllMeatinati? They are part of the Illooneynati.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 09:52 AM   #43
bluebunny
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: England
Posts: 199
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
You veggies are just jealous....When you are hungry and there is meat on the hoof or other meat available you wont kill because of your " principles"...you will die...your family will die

Your the same as Muslims who dont eat pork....When they were hungry....they soon started chasing...killing...and eating the pigs


This is the survival section FUCK OFF
Well its funny that Ive lasted 22 years without meat and Im still alive and healthy.
This has nothing to do with survival and everything to do with playing the big man,Im guessing these people are deeply insecure and their testosterone levels are low hence the need to overcompensate using violence. Real men dont feel the need to prove themselves by killing small defenceless animals.

There are two types of people in this world;those who have compassion and those who dont.You dont,clearly.Carry on with your killing if you choose,but dont think there isnt a price to pay.Do you think those animals dont have feelings or souls? Yes they do.
bluebunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 10:30 AM   #44
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebunny View Post
Well its funny that Ive lasted 22 years without meat and Im still alive and healthy.
This has nothing to do with survival and everything to do with playing the big man,Im guessing these people are deeply insecure and their testosterone levels are low hence the need to overcompensate using violence. Real men dont feel the need to prove themselves by killing small defenceless animals.

There are two types of people in this world;those who have compassion and those who dont.You dont,clearly.Carry on with your killing if you choose,but dont think there isnt a price to pay.Do you think those animals dont have feelings or souls? Yes they do.
Your still alive and healthy....good for you

Now have you ever been in a survival situation...lost plenty of body weight and had to fight for your life ???

People want to kill and eat well thats all fine in my book

People who kill and just leave the carcass well that's sad and not on imo

I dont hunt personally because if it doesn't shoot back...there is no challenge...but most people who do hunt haven't done what ive done....so each to there own....

Who the fuck are you veggies telling people they cant eat meat because you dont

As for compassion to animals...If I see a trapped sheep or any other animal in distress...well I would help.....AS LONG.....as it doesn't put my life or my families life in any danger

Humans over animals everyday !!!!
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 10:32 AM   #45
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
apollo gnomon, post 36


Yes, we have teeth for eating all those plants. They can't tear through the skin and muscle of cattle or sheep. But they can manage to tear through the skin of apples. Strange how there are so many healthy vegans - some of them life-long vegans.

apollo gnomon, post 36


Does that make rape all right if the rapist takes moral responsibility for the rape?

apollo gnomon, post 36


Is raping someone good for the soul? If not, why is killing someone and eating them good for the soul? Do you have a strange, savage, soul?


etrangermercenary, post 40


You would eat human flesh if you were starving and it was available. Are you are a stooge of the IllMeatinati? They are part of the Illooneynati.

Yep im a meat eating stooge....happy..... now fuck off
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 10:35 AM   #46
dreamweaver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,882
Likes: 24 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
Me and you are gonna fall out if you start killing any squirrels on the next meet-up!
Why? They're basically rats with a fluffy tail.
__________________
Congratulations, you found the secret message. Shhh!
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 10:36 AM   #47
ragnarok
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Humanchester
Posts: 16,494
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
I dont hunt personally because if it doesn't shoot back...there is no challenge...but most people who do hunt haven't done what ive done....so each to there own....
Hmmm... so, you'd only hunt other humans, would you?
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 10:39 AM   #48
ragnarok
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Humanchester
Posts: 16,494
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Why? They're basically rats with a fluffy tail.
And better PR agents - I know! Still, there are rats who I'd be happier living alongside than some of the humans I have met.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 10:46 AM   #49
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
Hmmm... so, you'd only hunt other humans, would you?
Depends what they are paying

After being at war m8 hunting is rather lame im afraid.......Its hardly like the deer are going to shoot back....so to me there is no adrenalin rush/challenge or fear factor involved.....

That's how I feel about it...just doesnt do it for me....but I understand where people who go hunting come from....as its there challenge to stalk and shoot or trap an animal.....

As long as it isnt for them trophies to put on the wall
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 01:10 PM   #50
ytch
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lala- Land
Posts: 1,420
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
You veggies are just jealous....When you are hungry and there is meat on the hoof or other meat available you wont kill because of your " principles"...you will die...your family will die

Your the same as Muslims who dont eat pork....When they were hungry....they soon started chasing...killing...and eating the pigs


This is the survival section FUCK OFF
You seriously sound like you´ve got BSE...
__________________
REBEL WITHOUT APPLAUSE

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 01:59 PM   #51
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytch View Post
You seriously sound like you´ve got BSE...
Wipes dribble from mouth

Says the man from lala land
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 07:40 PM   #52
hunter77
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,110
Likes: 3 (1 Post)
Default

every thread that involves meat , seems to end up in an omnivore vs vegan slanging match

it just turns into a futile rant. whats the point

people who hunt for food and vegans don't have much in common on the food score, so trying to change each others opinion by shouting and balling at each other doesn't amount to much apart from points for people and them generally feeling pissed off. ( i've learnt this in the past the hard way)

therefore baiting vegan's by calling them unhealthy or comparing omnivores to rapists, WHATS THE POINT???

perhaps we thing's thing in common in other parts of our lives, that we'll never find out about if we just keep going over the same ground.

there might be thing's we all find deplorable like slaughterhouse standards, intensive farming etc , but we never get to discuss them if all we do is bicker.

that's enough of me sitting on the fence the splinters are killing my arse

im into my roadkill meat atm anyway , accidental death is fairer


so in conclusion , judge me if you want to, but i won't be judging you iam past that shit now.
__________________
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough

Last edited by hunter77; 23-11-2010 at 08:03 PM.
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 08:51 PM   #53
entrangermercenary
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,264
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter77 View Post
every thread that involves meat , seems to end up in an omnivore vs vegan slanging match

it just turns into a futile rant. whats the point

people who hunt for food and vegans don't have much in common on the food score, so trying to change each others opinion by shouting and balling at each other doesn't amount to much apart from points for people and them generally feeling pissed off. ( i've learnt this in the past the hard way)

therefore baiting vegan's by calling them unhealthy or comparing omnivores to rapists, WHATS THE POINT???

perhaps we thing's thing in common in other parts of our lives, that we'll never find out about if we just keep going over the same ground.

there might be thing's we all find deplorable like slaughterhouse standards, intensive farming etc , but we never get to discuss them if all we do is bicker.

that's enough of me sitting on the fence the splinters are killing my arse

im into my roadkill meat atm anyway , accidental death is fairer


so in conclusion , judge me if you want to, but i won't be judging you iam past that shit now.






entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 08:53 PM   #54
ragnarok
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Humanchester
Posts: 16,494
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter77 View Post
every thread that involves meat , seems to end up in an omnivore vs vegan slanging match

it just turns into a futile rant. whats the point

people who hunt for food and vegans don't have much in common on the food score, so trying to change each others opinion by shouting and balling at each other doesn't amount to much apart from points for people and them generally feeling pissed off. ( i've learnt this in the past the hard way)

therefore baiting vegan's by calling them unhealthy or comparing omnivores to rapists, WHATS THE POINT???

perhaps we thing's thing in common in other parts of our lives, that we'll never find out about if we just keep going over the same ground.

there might be thing's we all find deplorable like slaughterhouse standards, intensive farming etc , but we never get to discuss them if all we do is bicker.

that's enough of me sitting on the fence the splinters are killing my arse

im into my roadkill meat atm anyway , accidental death is fairer


so in conclusion , judge me if you want to, but i won't be judging you iam past that shit now.
I'm going to train a duck to use a knife and a hand gun, and bring it along on a meet, and we'll see how much you like meat then!
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 08:55 PM   #55
hunter77
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,110
Likes: 3 (1 Post)
Default

IAM CONFUSED NOW MATE, NOT SUPRISING I KNOW

I'VE EITHER MANAGED MY FIRST SENSIBLE BALANCED POST , WHICH NO ONE CAN ARGUE WITH, OR NO FUCKERS READ IT YET.

PROBABLY THE LATTER
__________________
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 08:57 PM   #56
hunter77
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,110
Likes: 3 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
I'm going to train a duck to use a knife and a hand gun, and bring it along on a meet, and we'll see how much you like meat then!
i'll bring the pancackes and the hoy sin
__________________
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 09:34 PM   #57
ragnarok
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Humanchester
Posts: 16,494
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter77 View Post
i'll bring the pancackes and the hoy sin

"I'm gonna fucking do you, pal!"

Last edited by ragnarok; 23-11-2010 at 09:35 PM.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 10:21 PM   #58
vegan_on_the_land
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,122
Likes: 17 (13 Posts)
Default

etrangermercenary, post 44
Quote:
Who in your shed are you veggies telling people they cant eat meat because you dont
And who do we non-rapists think we are, telling the poor rapists they can't rape because we don't? Who do those bleeding-heart, namby-pamby, kissy-wissy, hoity-toity, liberal-dribberal, wishy-washy anti-slavers think they are, telling people they can't keep slaves? Said in a DI Grim voice.

hunter, post 72
Quote:
therefore baiting vegan's by calling them unhealthy or comparing omnivores to rapists, WHATS THE POINT???
The point I am trying to make is that certain people think they can use and abuse others who are weaker than themselves or those who don't have the protection of the law or those whom others don't consider worthy of protecting. Then I try to get people to think about some humans who some people don't think worthy of protecting or who at one time didn't have the protection of the law - such as women in the eyes of rapists, children in the eyes of paedophiles and black people in the eyes of the early 19th-Century law. I hope that one day, some meat eater, some hunter or some angler will think about that and about how they are preparing to kill some sentient being for their own pleasure - and they will think again and decide not to do it. I used to eat meat. I used to go out with an air rifle and an air pistol to shoot birds. I briefly worked in a slaughterhouse when I was 15. But, at the age of 17, I stopped trying to shoot birds and a few years later I stopped eating meat. Something changed me, some information. Probably something I'd learned years before. It might have been percolating in my subconscious until it suddenly bubbled up into consciousness and changed me. If I can change, anyone can. And I will keep on trying to change people until I breathe my last in this world. And if I can do the same work in the next world, I will.

Anyone with a shred of compassion should be able to realise that harming a sentient being is wrong. It is wrong to harm a duck or a salmon just as it is wrong to harm a human. All sentient beings can suffer fear and pain. It is wrong to inflict fear or pain. It is cruel to rape, to enslave and to kill any sentient being.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 10:38 PM   #59
hunter77
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,110
Likes: 3 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
etrangermercenary, post 44


And who do we non-rapists think we are, telling the poor rapists they can't rape because we don't? Who do those bleeding-heart, namby-pamby, kissy-wissy, hoity-toity, liberal-dribberal, wishy-washy anti-slavers think they are, telling people they can't keep slaves? Said in a DI Grim voice.

hunter, post 72


The point I am trying to make is that certain people think they can use and abuse others who are weaker than themselves or those who don't have the protection of the law or those whom others don't consider worthy of protecting. Then I try to get people to think about some humans who some people don't think worthy of protecting or who at one time didn't have the protection of the law - such as women in the eyes of rapists, children in the eyes of paedophiles and black people in the eyes of the early 19th-Century law. I hope that one day, some meat eater, some hunter or some angler will think about that and about how they are preparing to kill some sentient being for their own pleasure - and they will think again and decide not to do it. I used to eat meat. I used to go out with an air rifle and an air pistol to shoot birds. I briefly worked in a slaughterhouse when I was 15. But, at the age of 17, I stopped trying to shoot birds and a few years later I stopped eating meat. Something changed me, some information. Probably something I'd learned years before. It might have been percolating in my subconscious until it suddenly bubbled up into consciousness and changed me. If I can change, anyone can. And I will keep on trying to change people until I breathe my last in this world. And if I can do the same work in the next world, I will.

Anyone with a shred of compassion should be able to realise that harming a sentient being is wrong. It is wrong to harm a duck or a salmon just as it is wrong to harm a human. All sentient beings can suffer fear and pain. It is wrong to inflict fear or pain. It is cruel to rape, to enslave and to kill any sentient being.
look i get your point, but whats the difference between me killing for food and another animal, if we are all equal and sentient.? i don't belive it makes me any better or worse.


iam not suggesting that evryone should take up arms and go out on a killing spree. if more omnivores had to kill and prepare there own food , you'd probably see more veggies.



i don't eat meat everyday, i eat a balanced diet , veggies ,nut's, fruit ect. iam just as likely to be cooking up some nettle soup or parasol mushrooms as a wild meat dish.

iam not here to have ago at you or to try and piss you off, just don't agree with you...
__________________
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough

Last edited by hunter77; 23-11-2010 at 10:40 PM.
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 10:43 PM   #60
vegan_on_the_land
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,122
Likes: 17 (13 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter77 View Post
look i get your point, but whats the difference between me killing for food and another animal, if we are all equal and sentient.? i don't belive it makes me any better or worse.
But other animals, such as tigers, sharks and spiders, need to kill. They cannot eat anything else and they can't empathise with their victims.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:15 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.