Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 11-08-2018, 04:47 PM   #1
kalam

Default The Ritual of the Broom

The Ritual of the Broom

The Ritual of Jumping the Broom is an ancient ritual. It is much better than ‘mirage’. The broom dates back to crossing the threshold into another world of reality.

I performed this powerful Ritual twenty-five years ago and I will tell you this is the greatest Love I have ever felt, truly Love of the Spirit. The Ancient Ritual was taught to me by a Chinese Master and now I will share it with you.

The ritual dates back to when a few of the Ancient Earthers, which we were originally hermaphrodital before the Orions split them into two genders, two energies of male/female, began to want to go back to being ‘One’ energy, the way they were in the beginning, both energies of male/female in one physical. So that is the way they did it: To become ‘One’ with the male/female energy, they 'jumped over the broom'. That is the reason for the ritual.

This is the Ritual: The broom cannot have new vibrations because it has to be the vibrations of a broom that you have handled, and so someone performing the ritual should have handled the broom that you have and those vibrations then become your vibrations, and those are old vibrations. Take your old broom that you’ve used. It has better vibrations.

Even if you were to get a new broom you would have to wait to handle the broom and to bring in the right vibrations.

I want to mention that there are so-called 'wedding brooms' out there to purchase and some of them are very expensive. The couple getting married 'jumps over the broom' and this signifies them starting housekeeping together. You need to know that has been perverted. They have done this to make money. Buying a new broom is not necessary. You can take your old broom that you've used. It has better vibrations.

When you prepare for the Ritual of the Broom allow yourself to be complete into the relaxation of the body, not to be into tension, and not to allow those vibrations of hurry to come into it. It is very important; otherwise you will not get the full benefit. There must be must love within the place where you're performing the ritual so you cannot allow tension to be there.

And when performing the Ritual have Spirits there that you trust and love to see you ‘jump over the broom.’ You each place both of your hands on the broom and gaze or stare at each other.

Then you can lay the broom on the ground and gaze or stare at each other, looking at each other again. You can say, “This broom is the line that we cross.” When you look at each other you say, “The broom represents the different level of our Consciousness.”

You will look down at the broom, and you say to each other, “We will advance over this level of Consciousness to experience each other on another level of Consciousness.”

Remember, what I am doing here is very high. You may not understand it, but you will feel it. You will understand as I go on.

And so, the female, you will bring out whatever it is you have to say to the male and you bring that out on the first side of the broom, before you jump over. You bring out your own emotional feelings about the male, without jumping over first.

And then the male will bring out whatever he has to say to the female on the first side of the broom, without jumping over first.

Then turn to each other and the female will say, “I will follow you to the next level of Consciousness, if you would like. Would it be all right?” And the male will answer. And the male will say to the female, “I will follow you then also to the next level of Consciousness, and you will help me and I will help you. Would it be all right?”

The female will grab the male's right hand in her left hand and you will both ‘jump over the broom’.

When you and your male partner 'jump over the broom' you have all your guests stand and they will walk to your side of the broom where you are at so then you are all there.

When you get to the other side grasp both hands, look at each other and you speak again. You can then speak to each other that you are now freeing the male energy and the female energy. “I give you the freedom to wander.” Whatever comes will come to you and then there is hugging and kissing.

After the Ritual you and your guests will feast and celebrate.

I speak to you that this is not just a ‘jump over a broom’. This is a ritual of freeing the two energies, a ritual of freedom. These are two Spirits then helping each other to experience.

Remember, this is not ‘mirage’ (marriage), which is a ritual of bondage. It is completeness and it is your freedom as a female and the freedom of the male energy. That is the ritual.

Remember, when you cross the broom it will be a true Spiritual ‘mirage' (marriage), a true Spiritual ritual of ‘crossing the broom’ into another level of Consciousness. This then is the truth. This then is a Spiritual marriage.

Remember, this is not 'mirage' (marriage). It is completeness and it is your freedom as a female and the freedom of the male energy.

When you cross the broom, when you 'jump the broom', you jump into another level, and your relationship will grow higher. This is true reality of the two Spirits wanting to be together and to grow together.

With the Ritual of the Broom there is no divorce. When the couple decides they have experienced all they wanted to experience together, they lay the broom on the ground, they stand in front of the broom, hold hands and 'jump over the broom' in the opposite direction and the relationship experience is over. Very simple; no need for law
kalam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 10:30 PM   #2
trebor8

What if you've never had a broom? If you want to buy one now - it was made in China, which takes the shine of what you just posted somewhat, like its a bit plastic/fake - the broom that is
trebor8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:04 AM   #3
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8 View Post
What if you've never had a broom? If you want to buy one now - it was made in China, which takes the shine of what you just posted somewhat, like its a bit plastic/fake - the broom that is
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:58 AM   #4
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Brenda Lee - Let's Jump the Broomstick

grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:59 AM   #5
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8 View Post
Use the hoover
Old 13-08-2018, 06:40 AM   #6
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

I think I'll just do the feasting and celebrating and skip the rest - my broom is too dirty.

Last edited by grimstock; 13-08-2018 at 06:41 AM.
Old 15-08-2018, 07:59 AM   #7
solowrist

You hardly ever hear the expression now, but back in the day if two people were living together and unmarried they were usually labeled with the derogatory term of 'living over the brush.'
Old 15-08-2018, 10:27 AM   #8
cosmic tramp

The broom is actually a fascinating shrub growing black twisted seed pods which audibly 'pop' open in summer conditions when the outer seed casing expands, scattering the seeds far and wide. Sitting next to one in summer is like being placed in a giant bowl of Rice Krispies : snap, crackle and pop all day long !
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2018, 11:50 AM   #9
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
The broom is actually a fascinating shrub growing black twisted seed pods which audibly 'pop' open in summer conditions when the outer seed casing expands, scattering the seeds far and wide. Sitting next to one in summer is like being placed in a giant bowl of Rice Krispies : snap, crackle and pop all day long !
Oh that sounds fun!
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 18-08-2018, 11:27 AM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

Witches used to prepare a 'flying ointment' out of herbs and plants that they would rub all over their bodies

This ointment was green which is why witches are often depicted with green skin

The ointment soaked through the skin and entered the bloodstream and would induce a powerful psychoactive experience where the practitioner experienced the sensation of flying

In order to increase their exposure to the psychoactive ingredients in the ointment they would rub it onto the handles of their broom sticks which in an age before hoovers would be well used tools and would accordingly have smooth handles worn smooth from use.

Then they would insert the broom handle into their vagina, hence flying on a broomstick

After their powerful trip they would often recount an experience of travelling to a sabbat with other witches when their physical bodies had never left their bed

Stories would obviously build up among the populace relating to this process and if a person came out to their stables in the morning and found one of their horses to be sweating and unsettled they would often believe that it had been taken for a midnight ride by a witch! The horse was then said to have been 'hag-rid'
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 18-08-2018 at 11:29 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2018, 01:07 PM   #11
elshaper

Basically... Cannabis body cream. It's green and you can get high. Buy it from Holland and Barett.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 18-08-2018, 05:19 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Basically... Cannabis body cream. It's green and you can get high. Buy it from Holland and Barett.
oh this stuff is a wee bit more potent than cannabis!

This stuff will take you out of your body
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote