Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 22-02-2014, 11:19 AM   #1
princessofwands

Exclamation The entities "next door"

Back in 1968, the seer Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov was talking about the entities in the dimension right next to us, the lower astral. They are written about in his book The Key to the Problems of Existence (vol 11 of complete works). The book is about the clash within us of the Personality and the Individuality (the soul) and in these clips, he urges us to beware of the astral entities that can take control of our personality without us really being aware of it. We become 'them', or they become 'us' and then we follow their desires and longings.

"We often believe we are being inspired from above, when it is really only the personality trying to lure us into trouble. The individuality does its best to warn us of the consequences of listening to the personality, the inevitable consequences, but we prefer not to hear. That is the reason we should learn to observe ourselves all the time, ceaselessly inspecting each idea, each desire and impulse that occurs to us in order to determine their nature and the nature of the consequences entailed".

"A man thinks for instance, that he is the one to benefit when he satisfies his lower desires, but it is not so. It is other entities, whichever ones he has chosen to work for who benefit, but he does not see this until later, too late, when he has lost all his joy, his strength, his inspiration. The time comes when he realizes that he has spent his whole life working not for himself but for the personality and its friends, myriad invisible entities that surround him without his knowing it, feeding on him as he gratifies their wishes. Then also comes the realization that he has left the immortal part of his being, his higher Self, to starve to death."

"Many entities feast on humans, too many to describe here. We have inherited them along with other things from the past and we drag them around with us as generations have done before us. If we could only see these entities, we would stop letting them take advantage of us and start working for beneficient creatures, the ones who would, on the contrary, increase our wealth and power, our real heritage."

"Anyone who learns to observe himself discovers that after giving in to his desires, he feels robbed of all strength, lucidity, peace of mind... proving that others, not we, are the ones to benefit from our lower actions. If we were clairvoyant, we would see millions and millions of entities who use us as they will, robbing us of our energy. I met a writer once who had an exaggerated idea of his importance as a result of having had a novel published, and I touched on this question of man and his two natures, divine and animal. When he heard me say that creatures in the invisible world treat humans the way humans have always treated animals, he became highly indignant; “What nonsense!” he cried, “I don't beleive a word of it”. I stared at him thinking that for a writer of note he was not terribly perspicacious, for what I had said was true. Men consider it perfectly normal to make slaves of animals, to skin them and sell their furs, kill them and sell their meat, without asking the animal's opinion! If they did, animals would have a lot to say on the subject of human cruelty and injustice. Is it then so incredible for other creatures to treat us the same way? Is it not logical? We are thrown a scrap to eat, we are used to labour in the fields, and in the end we are cut up into ham and sausages for supper! If we could see into the invisible world we would realize that all the nations, peoples and tribes of the world's history are represented, some of whom have little or no regard for humans and use them as we use animals... they drive them too hard, they sell them and skin them and kill them and devour them. This will one day be a recognized fact... in the meanwhile you have the privilege of being the first to know."

"Morally therefore, we could say that those who choose the downward path, the personality and its weaknesses, disorder and chaos, are in fact choosing death and destruction. Little by little they are forced to disappear, they die because they are too tightly jammed together where there is no room: at the bottom of the inverted cone... where they can neither move nor breathe. The way of individuality, the ascending path, gives them more and more freedom as they climb into the vast regions of space. All truly intelligent people choose that path, in order to avoid colliding with others and creating situations in which they are wounded and wound others. The alternative is to climb high into unlimited space and... freedom. The path leading downward limits one more and more until there is no alternative to destroying one another in the fight for space which is so vital."

"If you try living for a day or two in complete chaos, you will see that one by one all your luminous, positive and beneficient forces leave you, while other, negative presences take their place: you find yourself in the dark, weighed down, uninspired and rigid. When you feel that way, you can be sure (it is a warning) that the space around you is shrinking".

Another person who wrote about this influence from the next dimension was Robert Monroe, in Journeys Out of the Body.

"....the areas of Locale II "nearest" the physical world (in vibratory frequency?) are peopled for the most part with insane or near-insane, emotionally driven beings. For the most part, this seems to be true. They include those alive but asleep or drugged and out in their Second Bodies, and quite probably those who are "dead" but still emotionally driven. There is evidence to support the former, and the latter seems probable. This near area, quite understandably, is not a pleasant place to be. It is a level or plane where you "belong" until you learn better. I don't know what happens to those who don't learn. Perhaps they stay there forever. The moment you disassociate from the physical via the Second Body, you are on the fringes of this close-by section of Locale II. It is here that one meets all sorts of disjointed personalities and animate beings".

And another book, Operators and Things by Barbara O'Brien (subtitled the Inner Life of a Schizophrenic) describes how the author starts to perceive a number of personalities around her, in her bedroom, following her on the bus, basically 'operating' her personality. Humans are called the Things. One of them speaks to her -

"All people like you are Things to us - Things whose minds can be read and whose thoughts can be initiated and whose actions can be motivated...it goes on all the time. These is some, but far less, freewill than you imagine. A Thing does what some Operator wants it to do, only it remains under the impression that its thoughts originate in its own mind."

At one point, he explains that a kind of game is going on, to collect as many emotional 'points' as you can, by stirring up an emotional situation.

The operators in this book come across to me as sub-personalities, archetypes. The sane, sensible one, the crazy one, etc. You could correlate these to the astrological influences of (say) Saturn, or Uranus. Different operators activate us at different times.

When I read about people who have lost their minds to dementia, and I read that a formerly placid, pleasant and loving person has now become an angry, swearing, agitated person, I really wonder whether the loss of the conscious mind has allowed the personality's natural barriers to be breached and a different Operator to take over.

We all need to understand that if we are not in conscious control of our thoughts, feelings and actions, it's possible that some other Operator will move in and occupy our auric field and subtly direct the things that we choose to do.

Think about when you seem to 'lose it' and a wave of anger, or desire, or out-of-character behaviour comes over you. Is it really 'you'? Is it your Individuality (soul), is it your regular personality self (possibly controlled on a regular basis by some entity) or is it a temporary influence by some entity that in your moment of depression, or other low-vibrating emotion, has "hopped on board", and is trying you out as a Thing to operate?

Self-observation and holding yourself on as high a frequency as possible is the key.

Last edited by princessofwands; 22-02-2014 at 11:22 AM.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2014, 11:37 AM   #2
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Back in 1968, the seer Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov was talking about the entities in the dimension right next to us, the lower astral. They are written about in his book The Key to the Problems of Existence (vol 11 of complete works). The book is about the clash within us of the Personality and the Individuality (the soul) and in these clips, he urges us to beware of the astral entities that can take control of our personality without us really being aware of it. We become 'them', or they become 'us' and then we follow their desires and longings.

"We often believe we are being inspired from above, when it is really only the personality trying to lure us into trouble. The individuality does its best to warn us of the consequences of listening to the personality, the inevitable consequences, but we prefer not to hear. That is the reason we should learn to observe ourselves all the time, ceaselessly inspecting each idea, each desire and impulse that occurs to us in order to determine their nature and the nature of the consequences entailed".

"A man thinks for instance, that he is the one to benefit when he satisfies his lower desires, but it is not so. It is other entities, whichever ones he has chosen to work for who benefit, but he does not see this until later, too late, when he has lost all his joy, his strength, his inspiration. The time comes when he realizes that he has spent his whole life working not for himself but for the personality and its friends, myriad invisible entities that surround him without his knowing it, feeding on him as he gratifies their wishes. Then also comes the realization that he has left the immortal part of his being, his higher Self, to starve to death."

"Many entities feast on humans, too many to describe here. We have inherited them along with other things from the past and we drag them around with us as generations have done before us. If we could only see these entities, we would stop letting them take advantage of us and start working for beneficient creatures, the ones who would, on the contrary, increase our wealth and power, our real heritage."

"Anyone who learns to observe himself discovers that after giving in to his desires, he feels robbed of all strength, lucidity, peace of mind... proving that others, not we, are the ones to benefit from our lower actions. If we were clairvoyant, we would see millions and millions of entities who use us as they will, robbing us of our energy. I met a writer once who had an exaggerated idea of his importance as a result of having had a novel published, and I touched on this question of man and his two natures, divine and animal. When he heard me say that creatures in the invisible world treat humans the way humans have always treated animals, he became highly indignant; “What nonsense!” he cried, “I don't beleive a word of it”. I stared at him thinking that for a writer of note he was not terribly perspicacious, for what I had said was true. Men consider it perfectly normal to make slaves of animals, to skin them and sell their furs, kill them and sell their meat, without asking the animal's opinion! If they did, animals would have a lot to say on the subject of human cruelty and injustice. Is it then so incredible for other creatures to treat us the same way? Is it not logical? We are thrown a scrap to eat, we are used to labour in the fields, and in the end we are cut up into ham and sausages for supper! If we could see into the invisible world we would realize that all the nations, peoples and tribes of the world's history are represented, some of whom have little or no regard for humans and use them as we use animals... they drive them too hard, they sell them and skin them and kill them and devour them. This will one day be a recognized fact... in the meanwhile you have the privilege of being the first to know."

"Morally therefore, we could say that those who choose the downward path, the personality and its weaknesses, disorder and chaos, are in fact choosing death and destruction. Little by little they are forced to disappear, they die because they are too tightly jammed together where there is no room: at the bottom of the inverted cone... where they can neither move nor breathe. The way of individuality, the ascending path, gives them more and more freedom as they climb into the vast regions of space. All truly intelligent people choose that path, in order to avoid colliding with others and creating situations in which they are wounded and wound others. The alternative is to climb high into unlimited space and... freedom. The path leading downward limits one more and more until there is no alternative to destroying one another in the fight for space which is so vital."

"If you try living for a day or two in complete chaos, you will see that one by one all your luminous, positive and beneficient forces leave you, while other, negative presences take their place: you find yourself in the dark, weighed down, uninspired and rigid. When you feel that way, you can be sure (it is a warning) that the space around you is shrinking".

Another person who wrote about this influence from the next dimension was Robert Monroe, in Journeys Out of the Body.

"....the areas of Locale II "nearest" the physical world (in vibratory frequency?) are peopled for the most part with insane or near-insane, emotionally driven beings. For the most part, this seems to be true. They include those alive but asleep or drugged and out in their Second Bodies, and quite probably those who are "dead" but still emotionally driven. There is evidence to support the former, and the latter seems probable. This near area, quite understandably, is not a pleasant place to be. It is a level or plane where you "belong" until you learn better. I don't know what happens to those who don't learn. Perhaps they stay there forever. The moment you disassociate from the physical via the Second Body, you are on the fringes of this close-by section of Locale II. It is here that one meets all sorts of disjointed personalities and animate beings".

And another book, Operators and Things by Barbara O'Brien (subtitled the Inner Life of a Schizophrenic) describes how the author starts to perceive a number of personalities around her, in her bedroom, following her on the bus, basically 'operating' her personality. Humans are called the Things. One of them speaks to her -

"All people like you are Things to us - Things whose minds can be read and whose thoughts can be initiated and whose actions can be motivated...it goes on all the time. These is some, but far less, freewill than you imagine. A Thing does what some Operator wants it to do, only it remains under the impression that its thoughts originate in its own mind."

At one point, he explains that a kind of game is going on, to collect as many emotional 'points' as you can, by stirring up an emotional situation.

The operators in this book come across to me as sub-personalities, archetypes. The sane, sensible one, the crazy one, etc. You could correlate these to the astrological influences of (say) Saturn, or Uranus. Different operators activate us at different times.

When I read about people who have lost their minds to dementia, and I read that a formerly placid, pleasant and loving person has now become an angry, swearing, agitated person, I really wonder whether the loss of the conscious mind has allowed the personality's natural barriers to be breached and a different Operator to take over.

We all need to understand that if we are not in conscious control of our thoughts, feelings and actions, it's possible that some other Operator will move in and occupy our auric field and subtly direct the things that we choose to do.

Think about when you seem to 'lose it' and a wave of anger, or desire, or out-of-character behaviour comes over you. Is it really 'you'? Is it your Individuality (soul), is it your regular personality self (possibly controlled on a regular basis by some entity) or is it a temporary influence by some entity that in your moment of depression, or other low-vibrating emotion, has "hopped on board", and is trying you out as a Thing to operate?

Self-observation and holding yourself on as high a frequency as possible is the key.

Bravo. What a great post..... This information should be in our minds at all times.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2014, 01:27 PM   #3
ronisron
Inactive

I'm glad i read that. I believe this wholeheartedly. I will say something, the moment you accept the above, is also when those entities ramp up their aggressiveness towards you.....

I've recently given up something I've done since I was a teenager -- pot smoking. I realized a few months ago that while it is an herb, it also lowers your vibrational field and makes you weak while you're stoned. I'm only speaking from my own perspective, not for anyone else.

I'm just quietly dealing with a lot of weirdness. I have been attacked in my dreams, I have been attacked in real life by people who were hateful towards me for the strangest of reasons. Not physically, but emotionally, personally, and spiritually..... it's been going on for years. I keep battling. I keep winning in small ways, but it's taken it's toll.

Oh well.....
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2014, 01:12 PM   #4
princessofwands

Thank you, Edelweiss Pirate. I'm pleased you found it useful.

Ronisron, I do think that some addictive substances like drugs and alcohol can thin the veil between us and the next dimension, and allow influence and attacks from these entities. I'm sorry to hear that you've been in a battle with these forces for some while.

I was attacked in a nightmare, the day I had finished reading The Mind Parasites by Colin Wilson, so you are right, once you start paying attention to these forces, they come and pay (the wrong kind of) attention to you.

I think there are ways of protecting ourselves: stay away from what you discern are low-vibrating people, and places. Your vibration will clash with the entities found there, and stir them up and then apparently unprovoked attacks might come out of the blue. Protect yourself too by avoiding too much negative thinking (difficult in conspiracy land, I know), also low-vibrational forms of reading, viewing and talking.

Add crystals like clear quartz, amethyst, selenite, moldavite, to your environment and on your person. There is a good crystal thread in the Health section of the forum.

Lavender oil in your bath, drinking camomile tea, apparently also helps to clear your aura of any nasty hangers-on.

Also be aware that if you have these astral critters in your aura, and we all do have them connected to the lower aspects of our personalities, they are going to kick off if you present them with higher-vibrational reading, viewing, visiting high-vibrational places, etc. Have you ever had the experience of reading a really illuminating piece of writing, and having the strong urge to get up and go and do something mundane, write a shopping list, put away the laundry, anything to get you away from that high-vibrating piece of illumination and thinking about it. Astral critters do not want to be cast off, evicted from your aura, by the infusion of LIGHT (or Love, for that matter).

Aivanhov, in his book I referenced above, recommends starving your personality and its hangers-on by not allowing all its desires to be met, when our discernment tells us that something is bad for us. This of course means we have to call in the will of the Individuality, the Soul. There will be an inner tussle between what i want to do (the little personality, comprising the many little i's of our sub-personalities) and what I want to do (the Soul). It's worth knowing that the voices of the little i's are extremely strong most of the time and that of the I is just a whisper, a hint.

Aivanhov recommends the silence of meditation and contemplation to help us silence the little i's and hear the whisper of the Soul.

He likens the process of purifying our system from our entities to what happens when we go on a fast: our whole system erupts and we come down with all kinds of apparent illnesses as the nasties in our system put up one last fight.

And he says that if we lift our vibes, we can invite into our aura some entities not from the dimension next-door, but from the higher end of the spectrum.

"A genius, whether artistic, mathematical, literary, scientific or spiritual....how does he become like that, where does his genius come from? You say, 'it is a gift'. Yes, but a gift of what? It is the gift of an entity sent from above to live in a particular person and manifest its genius through him. No psychologist will agree, naturally, that talent and genius are the result of an entity living inside one! But the proof is the fact that this gift sometimes disappears. It happens to many people who live a disordered, chaotic life, they lose the touch of genius they originally manifested".

Old 24-02-2014, 01:20 PM   #5
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Thank you, Edelweiss Pirate. I'm pleased you found it useful.

Ronisron, I do think that some addictive substances like drugs and alcohol can thin the veil between us and the next dimension, and allow influence and attacks from these entities. I'm sorry to hear that you've been in a battle with these forces for some while.

I was attacked in a nightmare, the day I had finished reading The Mind Parasites by Colin Wilson, so you are right, once you start paying attention to these forces, they come and pay (the wrong kind of) attention to you.

I think there are ways of protecting ourselves: stay away from what you discern are low-vibrating people, and places. Your vibration will clash with the entities found there, and stir them up and then apparently unprovoked attacks might come out of the blue. Protect yourself too by avoiding too much negative thinking (difficult in conspiracy land, I know), also low-vibrational forms of reading, viewing and talking.

Add crystals like clear quartz, amethyst, selenite, moldavite, to your environment and on your person. There is a good crystal thread in the Health section of the forum.

Lavender oil in your bath, drinking camomile tea, apparently also helps to clear your aura of any nasty hangers-on.

Also be aware that if you have these astral critters in your aura, and we all do have them connected to the lower aspects of our personalities, they are going to kick off if you present them with higher-vibrational reading, viewing, visiting high-vibrational places, etc. Have you ever had the experience of reading a really illuminating piece of writing, and having the strong urge to get up and go and do something mundane, write a shopping list, put away the laundry, anything to get you away from that high-vibrating piece of illumination and thinking about it. Astral critters do not want to be cast off, evicted from your aura, by the infusion of LIGHT (or Love, for that matter).

Aivanhov, in his book I referenced above, recommends starving your personality and its hangers-on by not allowing all its desires to be met, when our discernment tells us that something is bad for us. This of course means we have to call in the will of the Individuality, the Soul. There will be an inner tussle between what i want to do (the little personality, comprising the many little i's of our sub-personalities) and what I want to do (the Soul). It's worth knowing that the voices of the little i's are extremely strong most of the time and that of the I is just a whisper, a hint.

Aivanhov recommends the silence of meditation and contemplation to help us silence the little i's and hear the whisper of the Soul.

He likens the process of purifying our system from our entities to what happens when we go on a fast: our whole system erupts and we come down with all kinds of apparent illnesses as the nasties in our system put up one last fight.

And he says that if we lift our vibes, we can invite into our aura some entities not from the dimension next-door, but from the higher end of the spectrum.

"A genius, whether artistic, mathematical, literary, scientific or spiritual....how does he become like that, where does his genius come from? You say, 'it is a gift'. Yes, but a gift of what? It is the gift of an entity sent from above to live in a particular person and manifest its genius through him. No psychologist will agree, naturally, that talent and genius are the result of an entity living inside one! But the proof is the fact that this gift sometimes disappears. It happens to many people who live a disordered, chaotic life, they lose the touch of genius they originally manifested".

Thank you... sincerely. I know what it takes, I'm just at what I call a low ebb.... I just don't get a lot of time to recharge between battles it seems. It keeps me in an negative space far too long sometimes. When I read things like the above though, it reminds me why I need to keep battling, but that I also need to learn some new techniques to help me along.
Old 13-03-2014, 04:39 PM   #6
princessofwands

Over on the Project Avalon forum there is a discussion on the theme of how entities ("Jinns") enter our aura and the safeguards we should put in place. A good read.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ession-by-Jinn

Old 17-03-2014, 12:15 PM   #7
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Over on the Project Avalon forum there is a discussion on the theme of how entities ("Jinns") enter our aura and the safeguards we should put in place. A good read.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ession-by-Jinn

That removal of reptilian energy struck a nerve... I was especially blown away by the placing of the hands on the solar plexus and reciting positive prayer, then moving up to the head, the physical "acting out" of the man in an attempt to threaten, the sounds he was making... it's all a big show to frighten, and I was aware of that in my own experience. Things are much better since accepting, recognizing the signs, and being diligent about 4D entities. Two months ago, I would have scoffed at this... this is ultimately the biggest battle we face, this is what we need to suppress and defeat in order to save ourselves.
Old 17-03-2014, 12:59 PM   #8
infinite i

You managed to get Robert Bruce's practical self defense book yet ronisron? See I've seen you say a few times they're aware that I'm aware of them and things got worse/more difficult. See prim sure robert Bruce said try not let the negs know that your aware of them, just saying you read a lot of conflicting info with these things, good reminder though exactly what I needed, swear recently I'm getting really angry over really trivial things, like neighbours being twats and other such low level crap and I'm sitting here getting right angry and wound up then after it I'm like wtf am I all about.

It's funny also been really angry with my father as he was acting like a twat when he was visiting me recently but when I speak to him I just act like normal and I'm not angry, suppose that's a good thing as again it is kinda trivial, it's as if sometimes I'm ready to start giving him his character and what I thought about his behaviour but then I song and talk to him like the mate he usually is, as if it's just there waiting for me to give it out and I'm glad I've not you know, anyways food for thought threads like these definitely think such things go on.

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2014, 03:08 PM   #9
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
You managed to get Robert Bruce's practical self defense book yet ronisron? See I've seen you say a few times they're aware that I'm aware of them and things got worse/more difficult. See prim sure robert Bruce said try not let the negs know that your aware of them, just saying you read a lot of conflicting info with these things, good reminder though exactly what I needed, swear recently I'm getting really angry over really trivial things, like neighbours being twats and other such low level crap and I'm sitting here getting right angry and wound up then after it I'm like wtf am I all about.

It's funny also been really angry with my father as he was acting like a twat when he was visiting me recently but when I speak to him I just act like normal and I'm not angry, suppose that's a good thing as again it is kinda trivial, it's as if sometimes I'm ready to start giving him his character and what I thought about his behaviour but then I song and talk to him like the mate he usually is, as if it's just there waiting for me to give it out and I'm glad I've not you know, anyways food for thought threads like these definitely think such things go on.
I think that I just didn't believe that it was possible that external forces beyond our comprehension could have an impact on someone's life. But they can... not being aware of them allows them to manifest, then when you accept that there is something in you/around you that is perpetuating negativity, and feeding off it, they attempt to frighten you, trying to let you know that they are embedded and there's nothing you can do about it..... you'll see them in your dreams, in people at the market.... it seems so crazy, but it's real. They're called the Jinn, the Nephilim, demons, grey aliens, reptilians, archons... and they are spoken about in every religion. You need to be aware that they are there, you can't pretend that they aren't, that won't work. You need to confront them head on, and get to work getting them out of there. Love and positive thought is the answer. I was using a piece of agate as a talisman against negativity and it's been working -- but it's an ongoing battle with me, like I've been ill with them for a long time.

To put it simply, we are aware of things that affect us in a physical way. Headaches, the flu, a cold, skin irritations, and by and large, we will take steps to get rid of them. These entities/energies are like a spiritual virus or parasite, and there are steps to getting rid of them too. Spiritual health is important, and it's an ongoing thing, just like looking after yourself physically is.
Old 22-03-2014, 06:58 PM   #10
allosaur

Thank you princessofwands. This is extremely valuable information. As a teenager I used to smoke too much cannabis and I had direct experience with these entities. I was plagued by them, a swarm buzzing around my head, causing horrific paranoia and making a lot of noise (like an alarm). I had to stop smoking because of this, and started drinking heavily instead. It was easier at the time to live in ignorance. Only recently I've finally understood what they were/are and confronted the truth.

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” Krishnamurti
allosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2014, 10:36 AM   #11
princessofwands

thank you Allosaur.

You may like to try this short video created by the late Stuart Wilde. He says that playing this sacred mantra - The Gayatri - "makes the ghouls very sick" and they will leave you alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3K-b...ature=youtu.be

In English, the Gayatri goes like this ....

Oh Thou Who givest sustenance to the Universe
From Whom all things proceed and
to Whom all things return
Unveil to us the face of the true Spiritual Sun
hidden by a disc of golden light
that we may know the Truth
and do our whole duty
as we journey to
Thy Sacred Feet

OM
Old 05-04-2014, 12:05 PM   #12
princessofwands

Default Do you practise Black Magic? The Law of Imprinting

http://www.facts-are-facts.com/magaz...re_magic.ihtml

THOUGHTS ARE MAGIC

"Do you practice black magic? Excuse me? Well, how about this: Have you ever thought badly about someone? Thought about how you could make the most money with the least effort? Been angry with a teacher, a boss, a partner? Only when you can give a clear ‘No’ to each of these questions can you say that you don’t practice black magic. Whenever you give yourself over to bad, negative, pessimistic, evil, angry thoughts and feelings, you are unconsciously practicing black magic: these thoughts contribute to the expansion of dark, destructive powers on our planet, harm the target of your negative thoughts—and finally, you yourself. For all Evil is a boomerang: someday it will return to hit you between the eyes. Because the Universe is divine and therefore good, Evil is nothing more than a parasite that you must some day transform into something beneficial. And that is not always comfortable!

“Our entire existence is interwoven with magic. Every action (gesture, look, word), every feeling, every thought is magical. Whatever man can do, whether on the mental, astral (feeling), or physical level, belongs to magic. According to the good or bad quality of our deeds—whether they create or destroy, contribute to harmony or to chaos—man practices white or black magic,” explains the Bulgarian sage Omraam Michael Aivanov in his Book of Divine Magic.

He continues: “A magician is a medium that supplies the spirits with a special substance; thanks to this substance, they can establish a connection with the physical realm; without this substance, they are not able to manifest themselves in the physical realm. According to the nature of his spiritual as well as material occupations, certain fluids are released that empower the spirits to take shape and, consequently, to work at the physical level. A person with criminal intentions attracts, through his presence alone, myriad spirits, who all avail themselves of the miasmas[1] he has released to wreak mischief. He himself is not the one who instigates evil, but he gives the others the necessary means, makes the necessary substance available. And it works the other way as well: The presence of a white Magician provides the enlightening spirits with the indispensible substance. Thus, it is possible for them to spread happiness and blessings everywhere. You have resolved to act for the Light, for the Good? Then a refined substance emanates from you that the spirits of the invisible world gather, just as bees gather nectar from the flowers to make honey.”

So our thoughts and feelings don’t just blow into nothingness. They imprint the electrons in our surroundings and thereby become food for heavenly or demonic beings. The latter have been and will be created thus: through mans’ evil, coveting, angry, decadent, hate-filled, jealous, suspicious, and arrogant thoughts and feelings. They can join together and become powerful, astral entities that the ancient ones called demons or astral-beings, coming into resonance with similar vibrations. That is what makes rage boil, hate deadly, and an appetite insatiable: they fuel the embers of destructive emotions and kindle them to a wild, blazing inferno.

“When I look at the behavior of certain people, everything becomes clear,” says Aivanov. “They have absorbed an inordinate number of dark beings; through flattering words, these beings are now trying to goad them into the cooperation with this crowd: ‘You will swim in gold, occupy a preeminent place in society, have ultimate power; all the women you desire will be yours! Join with us!’ And the people do, so great is their ignorance and stupidity. Maybe you will object: ‘I’ve never seen anything like that!’ But I see it happening every day. The spirits of darkness are incredibly clever: they don’t appear with horns or forked tails; they don’t drag cauldrons brimming with hellfire around with them. They don’t gain any advantage by scaring people, just the opposite: with the promise to grant all our wishes, they tirelessly confront you until you land in the palm of their hand like an over-ripe piece of fruit. That is how they lead us astray, with prospects of power, pleasure, and gold. And that is how many become candidates for the Black Lodge, for you can’t wrangle that kind of advantage for yourself in such a short amount of time without displaying selfishness, hard-heartedness, and disingenuousness.

The White Lodge also dispatches a delegation of exceptional beings. They regard it as their assignment to enlighten mankind about the especially blessed and beneficial circumstances that await them, assuming they are ready to commit themselves to the Way of Light. The Spirits of Righteousness work just like those of Evil, but in the opposite direction. They use the same methods, the only difference lies in the goal, in the direction. The righteous spirits speak to us like this: ‘Maybe it won’t bring you fame or riches, for those things are controlled by the Lord of Darkness, but we can bless you with something much more worthwhile, namely, enlightenment, peace, knowledge, and, above all else, life; rich, inexhaustible life. Don’t you want to join us?’ If you are enlightened and equipped with good decision-making abilities, then you will heed the heavenly voices. If not, you will fall victim to the dark spirits, that is obvious.”

Every person is faced with these choices again and again over the course of his life. If he hesitates to choose the upward path, then indifferent, gloomy, even destructive energy will soon emanate from him. Whatever he does, causes harm because his own evil thoughts and feelings strengthen the mass negativity on earth. Aivanov gives the example of a person who hates another so much that, every now and again, he wishes that person were dead. He doesn’t actually kill him, of course, but his feelings may be just the last few drops that fill the far-off pitcher of another hate-filled person till he overflows and grabs a knife and does take someone’s life. Even though we would have no idea of this, we will someday be held accountable for it.

The same law works positively: when we pass to the other side, we will be shown how much good we achieved just by our positive, light- and love-filled disposition. Aivanov: “Some year you were walking down some street just as certain people were about to commit a crime. And your good, positive vibrations as you walked by spread out and had such an effect that the criminals were distracted from their plan and finally gave it up. The execution or abandonment of a plan is often linked to something so small, and that something may very well just depend on good or bad influences that a person unconsciously absorbs into themselves.”

The Law of Imprinting

Everything that we think, feel, and do, affects the world around us. We constantly radiate ethereal energy that marks the invisible ethereal particles constructively or destructively—just as sounds and images can be saved on data-storage devices. According to Aivanov, in reality “you can find nothing in the visible world that doesn’t have an equal in the invisible world.” The spiritual world “wanted to have archives available; that is why it decided to retain the entire history of the Universe. Thus, Creation was conceived in such a way that the earth, the mountains, and especially the stones all have this history imprinted in them.”

Every event that ever happened is saved in every object and element that was close by at the time. Even when eons have passed since then, they still exist and can be called forth again. The Akasha Chronicle is made from these traces. You have to imagine it like this: Everything that mankind has ever done, whether completely banal or world-alteringly important, has left traces in our environment—on the walls, furniture, clothes, stones, etc.! So their ‘etheric double’ can also present a wonderful, radiant ‘Aura’, but also a dark, stinking one. Alone the energy that we radiate imprints everything around us, even if we’ve never once touched it. But we also leave dark or light-filled traces with the people we meet—depending on which way we are attuned.

That is why it is recommended to use great caution when we buy old, used things—because we are also buying the fate that hangs around them as well. Many cult objects from foreign countries have actually been cursed, so that you literally bring that bad luck home. Experiments with unusual figurines of lime, stone, and bones that were found in Acámbaro in the Mexican state of Guanajuato, prove this impressively. The figurines were not able to be classified in any of the known eras of Mexican culture and so were probably very, very old. But when they laid some of the most gruesome-looking of the figurines in a cage of mice, some of the mice’s tails became black and fell off; other animals died after just one night with a figurine in their cage![2] The clairvoyant psychometrist Gijsbert van der Zeeuw explained it thus in his book Clairvoyant in Space and Time: “When an object’s etheric counterpart holds the idea of ‘fear’ then the fears of the owner rise considerably.” On the other hand, there are also objects that were perhaps powerfully blessed and that radiate good and abundant feelings.

When a psychometrist visits a museum, it can easily become a kind of horror trip. Van der Zeeuw: “The countless objects from prehistory, impregnated with mostly emotional thoughts and events, bring forth rows of images—some joined with horrible experiences—in such a way that you have to flee after a few minutes. (…) When an object whose etheric double is impregnated with terrible images is next to another object that comes, for example, from a church or cloister, then the ‘good’ object defends itself and suffers quasi ‘physical’ pain. This surrounds the object as clouds that can sometimes be so responsive that you wonder if they wouldn’t be visible for everyone if they were just a little denser.”

Just how much history an old object carries can be illustrated with the following story that van der Zeeuw tells: “I was visiting friends and my glance fell on a certain vase. As I was looking at it and touching it, I suddenly received various impressions and images. I saw scenes that took place in China, the images following each other like in a film. I knew things about an old Chinese empress who had all of her relatives killed so that no one could steal the throne from her. A six-year-old grandson was nevertheless hidden from his grandmother by faithful supporters and later smuggled out of the country.

“Through northern China, through deserts and rough districts, they reached the mountains, where the group was safe. The series of images came to a standstill as I saw myself. Or rather, I was the man who led a camel by a rope and looked after the others. All of the images were sharp and clear. If I were to describe this trip in its entirety, an entire book would be required. To begin with, the family members were arrested and then soldiers searched for the young prince and, finally, the boy took refuge in a monastery at the foot of a mountain, where the monks disguised and hid him. He journeyed by ship over many rivers and also traveled with camels.

“As I already said, I could write an entire novel about this. Nevertheless, I received the entire story at once. It was as if I suddenly knew everything. The prince later became emperor, and I knew it in that moment.” Van der Zeeuw sensed what the object’s “soul” had experienced in that time; the etheric counterpart thereof holds this experience firmly even until today. Of course, this old vase has hundreds of other stories stored around it, and the fact that van der Zeeuw himself was involved in one of them may well have been the reason why this story was the first one that was ‘activated’.

Now we can understand why flea markets and thrift stores give off such musty, sleazy, gloomy vibrations. They are storage houses for innumerable, mostly ill-favored, by-gone events."
Old 07-04-2014, 06:50 PM   #13
lycaeusification

Awesome thread. Very good, enlightening information.
lycaeusification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 05:39 AM   #14
ninjashoes

Sounds like scientology.

I have no idea what smoking pot has to do with negative entities attacking you.

Pot does not lower your awareness plus it can raise your vibration when combined with good music.

I think people are always looking for something to blame for their problems so they try this quit that but they end up always just feeling the same.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 03:29 PM   #15
princessofwands

There are several interesting articles about astral entities on this blog by Denise Le Fay -

https://deniselefay.wordpress.com/ta...tive-entities/
Old 21-05-2014, 08:52 AM   #16
princessofwands

Another book recommendation on this theme: The Hidden Forces of Life, a compilation of writings of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother. Illuminating information about how the 'vital' (etheric/emotional) world which surrounds us is benefitting from the emanations that we give off.

A clip from page 118, on the subject of how the religions have absorbed the feelings of their devotees, on behalf of invisible entities.

"In all religious monuments, in monuments considered the most… well, as belonging to the highest religion, whether in France or any other country or Japan – it was never the same temples or churches nor the same gods, and yet my experience was everywhere almost the same, with very small differences – I saw that whatever concentrated force there was in the church depended exclusively upon the faithful, the faith of the devotees. And there was still a difference between the force as it really was and the force as they felt it. For instance, I saw in one of the most beautiful cathedrals of France, which, from the artistic point of view, is one of the most magnificent monuments imaginable – in the most sacred spot I saw an enormous black, vital spider which had made its web and spread it over the whole place, and was catching in it and then absorbing all the forces emanating from people’s devotion, their prayers and all that. It was not a very cheering sight; the people who were there and were praying, felt a divine touch, they received all kinds of boons from their prayers, and yet what was there was this, this thing. But they had their faith which could change that evil thing into something good in them; they had their faith. So, truly, if I had gone and told them, “Do you think you are praying to God? It is an enormous vital spider that’s feeding upon all your forces!”, that would really not have been very charitable. And that’s how it is most of the time, almost everywhere; it is a vital force which is there, for these vital entities feed upon the vibration of human emotions, and very few people, very few, an insignificant number, go to church or temple with a true religious feeling, that is, not to pray and beg for something from God but to offer themselves, give thanks, aspire, give themselves. There is hardly one in a million who does that. So they do not have the power of changing the atmosphere. Perhaps when they are there, they manage to get across, break through and go somewhere and touch something divine. But the large majority of people who go only because of superstition, egoism and self-interest, create an atmosphere of this kind, and that is what you breathe in when you go to a church or temple. Only, as you go there with a very good feeling, you tell yourself, “Oh, what a quiet place for meditation!”

I found that quote on this page, also a good read:

http://auromere.wordpress.com/2011/0...-prayer-rooms/
Old 17-06-2014, 12:13 PM   #17
truth addict
Banned

Quote:
I met a writer once who had an exaggerated idea of his importance as a result of having had a novel published, and I touched on this question of man and his two natures, divine and animal. When he heard me say that creatures in the invisible world treat humans the way humans have always treated animals, he became highly indignant; “What nonsense!” he cried, “I don't beleive a word of it”. I stared at him thinking that for a writer of note he was not terribly perspicacious, for what I had said was true. Men consider it perfectly normal to make slaves of animals, to skin them and sell their furs, kill them and sell their meat, without asking the animal's opinion! If they did, animals would have a lot to say on the subject of human cruelty and injustice. Is it then so incredible for other creatures to treat us the same way? Is it not logical?
Quote:
There is some freewill, but much less than what is thought...
These things I have reached myself by rationalizing, using what can I experience and others have experienced. That we are animals to the higher ups as above so below is some blatant yet horrific truth and the free will one is harder to grasp but it comes to you after a careful study of your own actions.

Quote:
This is extremely valuable information. As a teenager I used to smoke too much cannabis and I had direct experience with these entities.
Once when I smoked and drank until almost passing out I could hear in my head (not a thoughtform! A voice in your head... sound not thought) that I "Should jump of the window (we were in a 7th floor), because that way it all would be much easier for me" Later on, I confronted a "shadow me" in the bathroom.

These entities are real and they want to fuck you up. Some want to directly kill you while others seek progressive decay. Probably there are good ones as there is partially good people but in the vibrational state I had then and now is clear how are my Operators. Right now I have depression, but back then I had it as well, not as severe, submerged, but the weed made the shit surface.

I have always envisioned "myself" as a knot of different personas, and clearly some of them are pretty evil.

The One that I consider the "Spirit" is very analytical and intuitive. He wants knowledge above all, hates lies, loves truth. True curiosity (experience just for the sake of experience) seems to come from this one, I mean from the real Me. God this is confusing haha

Last edited by truth addict; 17-06-2014 at 12:23 PM.
truth addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2014, 03:05 PM   #18
princessofwands

Not confusing at all, really. In psychology, they are called our sub-personalities. I think they are made up of our elementals, which we need or we couldn't function, and the astral entities that 'hang on' to our elementals and boost them to greater proportions, when any of those elementals is allowed to become over-dominant. Like attracts like. What we are within, is what we'll attract from those realms just next door.

I'm pleased you've identified your Spirit aspect, Truth Addict. Hang onto that one! Give him the food that he needs, and make him master of all the rest! Then many of them will drop away, out of your aura, because they are just not vibrationally compatible with you any more.

Old 17-06-2014, 04:22 PM   #19
truth addict
Banned

Everything is possible, but all my life I have been mastered by envy, hatred, lust, etc Why try to hide this? There was a time I justified all that, and still know that it happpened and happens because of things that escape my control, but now I know that giving in those feelings is the opposite of freeing from the Matrix. At least saying it makes me feel like I am doing some progress. It is pretty clear I am a buffet for astral parasites and what not lol I don´t think I am bad inherently but I was born with certain powerful handicaps that I have seldom seen in anyone else, and when someone has them they are invariably unhappy and make near people unhappy.

For example I have a diagnosis of Asperger and being autistic makes that I process emotions much slower and worse. Overcoming a break up with someone I was just 6 months with took more than 2 years, when someone criticizes/insults me with ability I can get into an obvious rage that humiliates me in front of everyone, this can last hours or more.

I feel like my brain is defective and my Spirit which seemingly could be huge is trapped inside a body that gravitates towards suffering invariably.

Last edited by truth addict; 17-06-2014 at 04:28 PM.
truth addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2014, 06:28 PM   #20
ritchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth addict View Post
Everything is possible, but all my life I have been mastered by envy, hatred, lust, etc Why try to hide this? There was a time I justified all that, and still know that it happpened and happens because of things that escape my control, but now I know that giving in those feelings is the opposite of freeing from the Matrix. At least saying it makes me feel like I am doing some progress. It is pretty clear I am a buffet for astral parasites and what not lol I don´t think I am bad inherently but I was born with certain powerful handicaps that I have seldom seen in anyone else, and when someone has them they are invariably unhappy and make near people unhappy.

For example I have a diagnosis of Asperger and being autistic makes that I process emotions much slower and worse. Overcoming a break up with someone I was just 6 months with took more than 2 years, when someone criticizes/insults me with ability I can get into an obvious rage that humiliates me in front of everyone, this can last hours or more.

I feel like my brain is defective and my Spirit which seemingly could be huge is trapped inside a body that gravitates towards suffering invariably.
Take heart, I am 67 and a pure Asperger's, a mild case but exhibit all the textbook symptoms. I scored 38 out of 40 in an online test. It is hereditary I think, my father was very much so. But like me, he learned to camouflage it and blend in with 'normal' people. I am now retired and since I left the working grind, I am absolutely happy, not to get involved with the competitive backstabbing and crap. I actually got to a good place about 15 yrs ago and I can say that you will "grow" out of it. Not shed it, but come to a place where you are okay with it. The key for me was self acceptance. Once I realized what I had, I stopped the blame game. My mother used to do put downs. "why can't you be like your brother" etc etc. Just accept and love yourself and all the healing you need will take place automatically. Don't fight it, just accept it, like it is a gift from God. I excelled at mathematics and worked in engineering all my life. It served me well intellectually, but emotionally it was a rough ride till I hit the plateau of self acceptance and realizing there was nothing "to blame"

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote