Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 15-10-2016, 03:03 PM   #1
tildatod
Banned

Default Synchronicity

This is getting freaky. I was just talking about Wikileaks in another thread, and on rt.com, they start talking about Wikileaks. This is the sixth or so time in two days that this has happened. Yesterday it happened over and over again....the exact words or topic I was focussing on were being used on the telly.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 03:37 PM   #2
bullet

I get it whereby a word I am reading is mentioned at the exact same time as I read it. I'm not talking about main words like 'it' or 'and' but specific words like 'percentage' or 'conclusion' etc. Its spooky.
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 03:44 PM   #3
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
I get it whereby a word I am reading is mentioned at the exact same time as I read it. I'm not talking about main words like 'it' or 'and' but specific words like 'percentage' or 'conclusion' etc. Its spooky.
It was funny yesterday the first few times and then it seemed a bit spooky, like you say.

I think it was yesterday that we had a thread about calling people sheeple and as I was replying, rt showed interviews of the public saying they trust the media, and they think that Russia is destroying Syria, rather than the rebels/USA etc.
Old 15-10-2016, 03:52 PM   #4
grandmasterp
Banned

We changed our car from the old red one to a new white one.
All of a sudden I started noticing how many white cars there were on the road that I hadn't noticed before.
That's synchronicity IMO.
The stuff is out there all the time but we only really notice it if we are currently involved with it.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 04:12 PM   #5
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
This is getting freaky. I was just talking about Wikileaks in another thread, and on rt.com, they start talking about Wikileaks. This is the sixth or so time in two days that this has happened. Yesterday it happened over and over again....the exact words or topic I was focussing on were being used on the telly.
This thread was the last thing i read before getting distracted, went away from the computer, came back and first thing i saw was a headline about wikileaks and UFO disclosure..Resisted replying and the next thing i saw was the other thread, which in its self is a synchronicity when wikkileaks are questioned on a CT site on the day they leak about UFOs..As their biggest criticism before has been they never leak about UFOs.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 08:18 PM   #6
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
This thread was the last thing i read before getting distracted, went away from the computer, came back and first thing i saw was a headline about wikileaks and UFO disclosure..Resisted replying and the next thing i saw was the other thread, which in its self is a synchronicity when wikkileaks are questioned on a CT site on the day they leak about UFOs..As their biggest criticism before has been they never leak about UFOs.
It's mad when it happens isn't it!! I have frequent coincidences or I might have some intuition about something. But it's just been quite a lot just over two days....
Old 15-10-2016, 08:30 PM   #7
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
We changed our car from the old red one to a new white one.
All of a sudden I started noticing how many white cars there were on the road that I hadn't noticed before.
That's synchronicity IMO.
The stuff is out there all the time but we only really notice it if we are currently involved with it.
Sounds great! looks good!

Old 18-10-2016, 10:37 PM   #8
tildatod
Banned

Happened again.

I said: "that dog is never fed".

On the telly a character said: "when I read his book I didn't feed Lilly for one and a half days".

Old 19-10-2016, 03:31 PM   #9
fudgetusk

These small coincidences never really have a message though. It's like God is just reminding us "hey! none of this is real"
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2016, 10:27 PM   #10
tildatod
Banned

This stuff is so weird.

We were discussing WestWorld about 20mins ago; in the episode we watched there was a guy with very untidy hair. I said he looked like Gene Wilder.

I just googled the lead actress's name - she's Evan Rachel Woods.

It says on her IMDB page:

Her favorite actor is Gene Wilder.
Old 25-10-2016, 11:07 PM   #11
tildatod
Banned

Moss is on Countdown. I say "look who's on the telly". The OH looks but the tv's switched to some guy sitting with Suzie Dent. He's wearing an animal skin. OH says "I thought you meant someone from Game of Thrones". At the same moment I scroll down on a website and see an article about Jon Snow from GoT.
Old 25-10-2016, 11:14 PM   #12
getagrip
Inactive

Hiya Tild.

We seem to be having some major 'leap' right now. Probably not the right word to use but weird shit is happening to them who have the eyes to see and the heart to feel. lol! ... and that randomness is why I'm not posting much atm.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 04:52 AM   #13
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I experience it a lot but it still makes my head spin when it happens back to back to back.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 05:16 AM   #14
oz93666

Yes ... these incidences are showing your mind does have an effect on the outside world ...

Your thoughts are important , so direct them yourself , don't let them ramble around , or be directed by TV ...

Dream of the future you want to create , and it will come.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 08:23 AM   #15
evarett

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I'm going to dream for the future I want, right now.
evarett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 09:57 AM   #16
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Yes ... these incidences are showing your mind does have an effect on the outside world ...

Your thoughts are important , so direct them yourself , don't let them ramble around , or be directed by TV ...

That will be the day Oz, when I have control of my own mind. Meditation is a no-go for me, my mind gets quite wild when I ask it to be still. I don't have rampant thoughts or any kind of mental/emotional disturbances, I just don't have the ability to control my mind to the level I would like to. I can do a lot of things at will with my mind, but as soon as I try to harness it, my mind automatically rebels. I am rebellious over certain issues by nature too, but my mind is in a league of its own.

These weird synchronicities have been happening between my mind and the telly. Not me and others in the home or people I talk to beyond it. Last year I had a lot of looking at the clock and it would be 11:11, 13:13, 15:15 etc.
Old 26-10-2016, 12:23 PM   #17
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
That will be the day Oz, when I have control of my own mind. Meditation is a no-go for me, my mind gets quite wild when I ask it to be still. I don't have rampant thoughts or any kind of mental/emotional disturbances, I just don't have the ability to control my mind to the level I would like to. I can do a lot of things at will with my mind, but as soon as I try to harness it, my mind automatically rebels. I am rebellious over certain issues by nature too, but my mind is in a league of its own.

These weird synchronicities have been happening between my mind and the telly. Not me and others in the home or people I talk to beyond it. Last year I had a lot of looking at the clock and it would be 11:11, 13:13, 15:15 etc.
For as long as I can remember the numbers for me have been 747.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 04:06 PM   #18
huyi

Quote:
i've noticed that everytime a unusual event happens i tend to see those numbers a lot including 666 too.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2016, 08:32 AM   #19
oz93666

Quote:
That will be the day Oz, when I have control of my own mind. Meditation is a no-go for me, my mind gets quite wild when I ask it to be still.
Yoga is the scientific methodology for controlling the mind.

Yoga never suggest you take someone , and try to sit them still and 'meditate' , this doesn't work and only leads to frustration and giving up ..

The foundation work for a still mind is practicing Yoga postures .... this is taught everywhere , evening classes , it has a massive following in the west.... never is 'meditation' taught in these classes , (because it can't be taught) ... only postures , forward bend , shoulderstand , dog head down , sitting postures , spinal twists .....

Why should doing this help still the mind????

Because when you hold these postures , the body is still , the muscles and ligaments are stretching and giving sensations within the body , the mind is naturally drawn inside the body , away from external distractions ...

This is how I would define meditation ..."internal focus" ... attention is in the body , and where attention goes , there goes your energy ... You are healing and revitalizing your body the easy way.

This is the classical path of yoga ... first many years of asana (postures) ... the rest will follow.

Nothing is more important than Yoga , it will deliver a strong healthy body , a still mind and finally bliss unending in tantric union

Last edited by oz93666; 29-10-2016 at 09:03 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote