Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 22-02-2014, 08:19 PM   #1
lurk

Default "Ew!"

I pretty much lost touch with the mainstream over the last years. The most worldy i watch is infowars. And i got used to their satirical presentation of mainstream material, believing it wouldn't be as bad in reality.

It's even worse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOK4aBYNh3s

2 million views, 11 thousand thumbs up. You can't be serious? What in the world happened during the last 3-4 years? I don't remember it being that bad.

Every generation had their moronic trends and cultures, yes but this is unprecedented. This is generation Z then i guess. WOW!
The Reptilians and their hybrids want us to hate each other, fight with each other and oppress each other. They want us to ridicule or condemn those with a different perception of reality - especially those who are exposing them to public attention.
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2014, 11:22 PM   #2
fallen_starseed
Inactive

might as well kill their brain more simply. Or drink acid, bleech...or take a more creative approach, just walk into the underground bunker singing any song of preferred choice to program well. Making sure that one eats kale chips in the mean time.

This is sad actually. Long time no see such a shallow political statement with see through NLP. Not even leaving a dash of mystery around it...
fallen_starseed is offline   Reply With Quote