Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 04-04-2009, 10:15 AM   #1
endlessvista
Inactive

Default "Celeb" Worship Really is a Religion

Gosh this is so depressing to read. These people really do love "our Jade" and yet they only kow her from TV.

Quote:
Crowds line streets for Jade

Local people and politicians watched as Goody's funeral procession began in Bermondsey, southeast London.

The cortege travelled to Upshire, Essex, where she died of cervical cancer aged 27 last month.

Family and friends will attend St John the Baptist Church, in Buckhurst Hill, Essex, for the funeral. Goody will be buried at a private service after the funeral.

Floral tributes made reference to Goody's best-known gaffes, with "East Angular" and "Minging" among the arrangements.

There was also a wreath in the shape of a jar of Marmite. Jade once likened herself to the spread, saying people either loved her or hated her.

The procession stopped outside a market on Southwark Park Road, where her family used to have a stall.

Funeral director Barry Albin-Dyer released a single white dove, which was greeted by loud cheering and applause.

He told the crowd: "I knew you'd be like this. I knew you'd come and say goodbye like this. So from everyone in Bermondsey, goodbye."

Mr Albin-Dyer said Jade's family wanted today's funeral to raise awareness of the cancer that killed her.

He said: "They wanted me to tell people today that this is just an extension of bringing further awareness to the situation.

"Had Jade been found to have cervical cancer much earlier, she'd have had such a better chance. That is the message they want to give to everybody."

The mother-of two married Jack Tweed, 21, at a ceremony in a hotel near Hatfield Heath, Essex, on February 22 after being told that she had only weeks to live.

Her friend and publicist Max Clifford said he and Tweed would be among people paying tribute at the service.

Mr Clifford said: "I'm sure it will be a very emotional celebration and tribute to a very special young lady. I think Jade would want people to be laughing and crying and I'm sure they will be."
Clifford's statement is more ironic than.

Last edited by endlessvista; 04-04-2009 at 10:15 AM.
endlessvista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:31 AM   #2
smoking oceanus
Inactive

Dont really know who Jade Goody is..
smoking oceanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 03:50 PM   #3
blah
Inactive

Those who have an uninteresting life love celebrity. They read much more into celebrities than they need to and seem to live through them or relate emotionally to them. The media knows this and so keeps feeding us the same rubbish, as with Jade Goody. If someone has a good life, they wouldnt really look to these types as a model of behaviour and so on.
Well you could say they are called " stars" for us to look up to them, just as we look up at the sky at night. And idolize etc. But today they are so heavily created/manufactured into something that Im not sure why anyone would want to bother following their lives. Gone are the days when people are famous for a reason. This is the era where, they can create a star out of someone with little talent. So why people bother to take these freaks seriously, I dont know.
Also they work as being a good method for programming people into accepting new social norms. Such as filming death in the case of Jade, there are no limits. Just new heights of degradation.
blah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
endlessvista
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah View Post
Those who have an uninteresting life love celebrity.

The thing is no matter how fucked I was the last person I would of admired was Jade Goody.
Old 24-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #5
adimon

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-84609886.html
"A little boy went out to play. When he opened his door, he saw the world. As he passed through the doorway, he caused a reflection. Evil was born. Evil was born, and followed the boy.....A little girl went out to play. Lost in the marketplace, as if half-born. Then, not through the marketplace - you see that, don't you? - but through the alley behind the marketplace. This is the way to the palace. But it isn't something you remember."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Empire_%28film%29
adimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2009, 07:54 PM   #6
endlessvista
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by adimon View Post
for the person Hitler termed "the most dangerous woman in Europe"
Old 24-04-2009, 08:05 PM   #7
adimon

Why dont you lump all your irrelevant Jade Goody crap into one thread?

Admin> this is getting silly. Just take a look at how many threads are being spammed in this way!
"A little boy went out to play. When he opened his door, he saw the world. As he passed through the doorway, he caused a reflection. Evil was born. Evil was born, and followed the boy.....A little girl went out to play. Lost in the marketplace, as if half-born. Then, not through the marketplace - you see that, don't you? - but through the alley behind the marketplace. This is the way to the palace. But it isn't something you remember."

Old 24-04-2009, 08:13 PM   #8
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by adimon View Post

Why dont you lump all your irrelevant Jade Goody crap into one thread?

Admin> this is getting silly. Just take a look at how many threads are being spammed in this way!
Yes,
and please take this off of the "religion" forum.
Celeb worship is not a religion -
except in NWO newspeak.

Do you really want to assist the Orwellian NWO in this way?
Old 24-04-2009, 08:39 PM   #9
adimon

There are 30+ Jade Goody threads, and now endlessvista has started spamming on Susan Boyle too.

WTF is going on???