Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 17-03-2009, 08:20 AM   #1
domtak

Default "bomb!"

Quote:
Pandemonium erupted outside of an "America's Next Top Model" casting call at CW Studios in midtown Saturday when an overheating car triggered a stampede of catwalk-craving cuties. Screaming as they ran for their lives, hundreds of hotties in heels toppled over barricades along W. 55th St. after several people in the crowd started yelling, "There's a bomb!"
domtak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 08:59 AM   #2
lupa

lol headless chickens lol

and thats what happens when you chase your ego and vanity.

its tragic really isnt it.
Your shadow is your biggest teacher and ally and yet you enjoy kicking it in the guts as it lies on the floor with you yelling furiously through tears of desperation: "Love and light! Love and light! Fucking love and light!!” Screaming and scrunching your eyes shut trying to demolish your demonic self, like it can be destroyed by the sheer willpower of pretending you are a "figure of light".
lupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 11:20 AM   #3
januspolanski

Braindead morons. Anyone who goes on shows like that are lost, in every way possible.
januspolanski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 01:19 PM   #4
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

That's the most stress these pampered arseholes will ever suffer in their lives.

Until they lose their looks of course

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 01:37 PM   #5
themime

Do you really think that anyone else would have simply stood there once the panic began?

IQ and vanity has less to do with the reaction here than normal crowd reaction to danger.

http://royalsociety.org/exhibit.asp?id=3619

http://www.sussex.ac.uk/affiliates/p...s%20(2007).pdf

The story would not have made good copy if it had not pandered to the readers sense of intellectual superiority.

Because as everyone knows good looking people can't be intelligent...can they?

Last edited by themime; 17-03-2009 at 01:40 PM.
themime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2009, 11:23 PM   #6
domtak

Not really about intelligence - more interesting to see how panic can be started within a situation of a smoking car and the mis-use of a single word.

Shit, I would have run - why take the chance?

For me, it's more the beat down some people start getting towards the end... A birds eye view of human/sheep herding...

D
domtak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 11:51 AM   #7
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by domtak View Post
Not really about intelligence - more interesting to see how panic can be started within a situation of a smoking car and the mis-use of a single word.

Shit, I would have run - why take the chance?

For me, it's more the beat down some people start getting towards the end... A birds eye view of human/sheep herding...

D
Jeezus.. the long-term damage that barbie dolls have caused.
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2009, 11:56 AM   #8
jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by themime View Post
Do you really think that anyone else would have simply stood there once the panic began?

IQ and vanity has less to do with the reaction here than normal crowd reaction to danger.

http://royalsociety.org/exhibit.asp?id=3619

http://www.sussex.ac.uk/affiliates/p...s%20(2007).pdf

The story would not have made good copy if it had not pandered to the readers sense of intellectual superiority.

Because as everyone knows good looking people can't be intelligent...can they?
top post, ive highlighted the bits that really struck me about people reactions on this thread.

if i was in a croud, and people were running away from a smoking car shouting "bomb", i think i would hot foot it out of there too! why take that chance?

and as for them wanting to be models, so what? the fact that they run from a bomb scare makes them stupid? how strange.....
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2009, 04:56 PM   #9
themime

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
top post, ive highlighted the bits that really struck me about people reactions on this thread.

Thanks, but I wouldn't say it too loudly...

I'm a well know disinfo agent....... (well according to those here who I disagree with), and I'd hate for you to be tarnished by association.
Old 19-03-2009, 05:02 PM   #10
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post

if i was in a croud, and people were running away from a smoking car shouting "bomb", i think i would hot foot it out of there too! why take that chance?

and as for them wanting to be models, so what? the fact that they run from a bomb scare makes them stupid? how strange.....
My senitiments exactly. I'd run like hell, not because I'm stunning and stupid, but self preservation dictates as much.

Nowt wrong with being good looking and wanting a career in modeling, it does not equate dumb or stupid. People who imply as much show ugly within.

Last edited by brainfreeze; 19-03-2009 at 05:11 PM.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote