Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 24-12-2013, 03:18 AM   #1
mamnoon
Inactive

Default Comparing wealth

I'm sorry, I don't know if this has been discussed or offered before, I don't want to try stealing anybodies credit. But...

I hear Mr. Icke say that the wealth distribution is staggering and hard to explain. Also, the only prop I've seen for this is a graph chart. I believe the chart was on Mr. Icke's wembley arena video.

Well, while graph is pretty solid, saying that you have to put a 2nd chart up just for the 1%, it's a little propaganda-y >.>. Because you can re-size a graph. Now I understand it's a reasonable graph that shows the 99% in a reasonable way, but I can see this being taken out of context.

Here's my suggestion. Explain wealth for what it is. Wealth, is quite simply the amount of possession you have. How much money you have, determines how much of a material you can obtain. So then wealth = possession of all physical objects. If you consider that humans have possession of the planet, that would be everything.

So you take a picture of the globe, and take the amount of wealth the 1% owns of the earth, compared to the 99%. And further yet, you could make different colors for the different levels of wealth. I bet if people could see that these elites control nearly half, if more than half of our planet, they would understand just how terribly power hungry they are. And to further yet see that when it comes down to the average income, they will realize, that even combined, they own nothing.

I feel this type of a visual would get the point across much easier and understandably.
mamnoon is offline   Reply With Quote