Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 31-07-2007, 04:54 PM   #41
bennett211085

At the end of the day there is far more evidence to say that the earth is hollow, then there is to say it is not.
bennett211085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 05:55 PM   #42
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennett211085 View Post
At the end of the day there is far more evidence to say that the earth is hollow, then there is to say it is not.
I think the evidence for either theory isnt conclusive enough. I havent looked much into it, but it seems to be mostly theory all of it, rather than any hard facts that proves any of the theories to be true.
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 07:59 PM   #43
chandrakavi
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilianshapeshifter View Post
Probably got a big water distiller in the hollow earth

"There are fresh water rivers which flow out of of the Inner Earth
carrying vegetation and pollen, freezes, so forming the fresh water icebergs in an area of apparently only salt water.. There are books that reveal the detailed evidence, I can recommend THE HOLLOW EARTH by Dr. Raymond Bernard."-- David Icke, THE BIGGEST SECRET

Last edited by chandrakavi; 31-07-2007 at 08:04 PM.
chandrakavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 10:09 PM   #44
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrakavi View Post
"There are fresh water rivers which flow out of of the Inner Earth
carrying vegetation and pollen, freezes, so forming the fresh water icebergs in an area of apparently only salt water.. There are books that reveal the detailed evidence, I can recommend THE HOLLOW EARTH by Dr. Raymond Bernard."-- David Icke, THE BIGGEST SECRET
Good point Had forgotten that part about the biggest secret... So far the biggest secret is the publication from David Icke I like the best... only at chapter 9 so far though.
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 10:36 PM   #45
ms_moon

Well I never! It all seems so logical to me now...

When you think of Matter, when you think of how we are all formed into existence, you will realise we are all hollow. Your chair is hollow. Your floor is hollow. These things are all hollow because the things that make them up (Atoms) are in fact hollow and the things inside them are hollow and so forth... So if we were to imagine that the Earth was one big giant Atom with a Centre of Gravity that pushed OUTWARDS while the Sun forces Gravity INWARDS- we would essentially have the Earth as it is now wouldn't we?

Therefore it is more likely and more belieavable that there actually IS a Sun floating in the centre of our Earth, acting in complete synchronicity with the EXTERNAL Sun we see in Space. This would mean that the increasing Solar flares of our Space Sun will directly coincide with the Solar Flares of our Earth Sun (and also the Suns within us as Human Beings...) creating GREAT changes.

We may be heading for many Volcanoes (solar Flares) and Earthquakes (Lightning) which would explain the drastic weather systems going on at the moment and it would also explain why people have also come to believe that we live in an Electric Universe.

We are waking up to these 'knowing' beliefs, these 'remembering' times and understanding that we are in the midst of the most wonderful time ever known to man!!

RIDE THE LIGHTWAVES!!!

Lots of Love,

You
xxx
ms_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 11:11 PM   #46
nickatnoon61
Banned

Default Leg Work????

Quote:
Thanx Bennet,the "evidence" I use, works for me, almost 100%! It saves me a lot of "LEG-WORK". If it is mainstream, or I learned it in "school", it is BS! So the opposite is true!
nickatnoon61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:11 AM   #47
chandrakavi
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickatnoon61 View Post
Thanx Bennet,the "evidence" I use, works for me, almost 100%! It saves me a lot of "LEG-WORK". If it is mainstream, or I learned it in "school", it is BS! So the opposite is true!
HA HA HA, saves a lot of Matrix brainwashing again doesn't it?

Last edited by chandrakavi; 01-08-2007 at 10:36 AM.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:43 PM   #48
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbrex View Post
The inside of the earth is extremely hot. The planet is in fact cooling. This heat makes the surface temperature possible. If we didn't have it we would have a cold surface like some other planets in our solar system which do not have a "living" core.

So u can have 2 scenarios:

a) the earth is solid with a hot core of magma

or

b) the earth is hollow with a sun hovering inside of it, defying all laws of physics.

Conclusion: Scenario b is completely preposterous.
Only if you take it as read that the known or conventionally-accepted laws of physics are correct.

How do we know that the other planets have dead cores (If they even have solid cores at all!)? We base this on them having no surface geologic activity: no volcanoes, no tectonic movement. Isn't that a bit of an assumption?

How do we know that the Earth's interior, whether solid or not, is cooling? The gas giants give off far more heat than they receive from the sun. This is supposed to be residual heat from the formation of the solar system. But the solar system is incredibly old. Wouldn't they have cooled by now if that were the case?

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:46 PM   #49
hagbard_celine

Quote:
It's

Dude. Ur arguing for a fucking hollow earth, You are using UFO's, Bigfoot and the Loch-Ness monster to back your argument. Get real. It's like smashing your head into a brick wall..

He's merely using an analogy. He's saying that the SS model of the Earth is based on convention rather than observation. I think he's correct.

Old 01-08-2007, 03:48 PM   #50
hagbard_celine

Quote:
I just found this interesing term: Woo woo:

"Woo-woo" is shorthand for the kind of conspiracy theorist/against the mainstream proponent that will believe about any damn thing. Holographic planes, Face on Mars, alien bases on the Moon; you name it

You've only just found the term "Woo-woo"? Get away! James Randi has been using it for years! I think he may have even coined it.

When someone calls me that I take it as a compliment. If you want to insult me then try calling me a Skeptic.

Old 01-08-2007, 03:55 PM   #51
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe 90 View Post
No my question is this

If the Earth has a 800 mile thick crust with a hollow interior where does the lava come from when a volcano erupts?
Both Chandrakavi and I have already answered this. You don't need the SS model to explain high temperatures underground. Even mainstream geology accpets this.

It gets hot underground at quite shallow depths. Down a deep mine, for example, they need a massive cooling system to stop the miners getting heatstroke. The deepest mines are mere scratches in the crust. Go down further and you find temperature hot enough to melt rock.

Old 01-08-2007, 04:04 PM   #52
hagbard_celine

Quote:
The "evidence" that supports the SS model is actually just convention. The SS model is the current accepted paradigm, that's all. A few centuries ago the paradigm was different; it was that the Earth was a flat sheet of rock. This pardigm was taught at schools and universites and matched the prevailing geological and astronomical views at the time. People knew that the Earth had to be flat because if it was a sphere we'd fall off it!

People say that the Hollow Eath cannot be true because there are no ploar orifices. But the poles of our planet are uninhabited and the number of people who've visted them wouldn't fill a small town. Visitors to the poles are tightly controlled by the military and travelling around is difficult because of the climate and lack of roads etc.

Anyone who defies the SS model today is treated the same way as Columbus, Magellan and all the others who defied the flat Earth model 700 years ago. Look at what they did to Admiral Byrd: Slapped him in a straitjacket and padded cell!

We laugh at the flat Earth theorists of the pre-Renaissance... as future generations will laugh at the SS-theorists of today!

Old 27-09-2007, 03:47 AM   #53
chandrakavi
Banned

Question anymore news on this?

Anymore updates, and news on Hollow Earth?
Will there be a voyage there?
who will be going?
Old 27-09-2007, 05:19 PM   #54
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrakavi View Post
Anymore updates, and news on Hollow Earth?
Will there be a voyage there?
who will be going?
Good bloody question!

I know now that Brooks Agnew has taken over as director after the last bloke died. They might well start advertizing a new expedition again. Only this will be the third! As far as I know no expedition has even departed, let alone returned to report on the mission.

Here's an illustrated C2C programme with Agnew:

Old 27-09-2007, 07:17 PM   #55
clint web

Be careful what you believe. Sounds like nonsense.
clint web is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2007, 02:11 PM   #56
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint web View Post
Be careful what you believe. Sounds like nonsense.
The expedition certainly seems to be! but the Hollow Earth theory in general is worth taking seriously.

Old 28-09-2007, 03:58 PM   #57
adzboarder

Yeah Umbrex PROVE without a shadow of a doubt that the Earth is solid.

Open your mind my friend rather than just BS-ing everything.
adzboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2007, 04:59 PM   #58
reptilianshapeshifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzboarder View Post
Yeah Umbrex PROVE without a shadow of a doubt that the Earth is solid.

Open your mind my friend rather than just BS-ing everything.
I think the problem is that you need to believe in conspiracy to be able to believe in the version of the world as you see it. If you don't believe in motive to hide the fact that the earth is hollow then why wouldn't scientists genuinely consider it. People give credence to the fact that 200-300 years ago people believed in this and that and now we laugh at it but in the last 50 years so much progress and information sharing has been made available that the curve on the graph is not proportional to use that as an argument anymore. David Icke has ended up where he is because he keeps needing to go backwards to understand the information he has discovered and the further he goes back the more extreme the explanations are the credibility of that information becomes more and more stretched. But the problem is you need to believe in more and more fantastic events to tie in the events you really want to know about.
”I know that most men, including those at ease with problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it be such as would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they have proudly taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their life” [Leo Tolstoy]
reptilianshapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2007, 11:57 PM   #59
adzboarder

I agree Reptilian, it's information overload now but for the folks with their minds set on auto-pilot they aren't getting the RIGHT information just mindless crap.

Great avatar btw!

I'd love to go and find out about the hollow earth. I guess I could just start digging?
adzboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2007, 10:56 AM   #60
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzboarder View Post
I'd love to go and find out about the hollow earth. I guess I could just start digging?
Ah! So you see, you do take the theory seriously!