Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 03-03-2008, 11:37 PM   #201
chandrakavi
Banned

Post Asgard Mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Blimey! Where did you find that!?
Browsing last year in a book store found this small 40 page book, which did not pay attention at the moment. The book in spanish is called, MAYA: Reality is an Illusion
by living Nazi Miguel Serrano. In the last pages he shows photocopies of these letters,
the 1947 one is in german, translated to spanish,(which i wrote in the post, and the 1990
letter is written directly in english. Miguel serrano is alive, a chilean Nazi,written a lot of esoteric stuff,the nazi occult, and most probably has inteligentsia stuff of those years, i pressume. The Occult the Reich went into etc.

Later I will see if i can place those letters here. At any rate, they say exactly what i placed on the post. I bet those letters and all the Nazi intelligentsia papers are now in the Pentagon, who have more than just 2 letters....

Last edited by chandrakavi; 04-03-2008 at 01:28 AM.
chandrakavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:56 AM   #202
shellygurrrl
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Just thinking. It is claimed that there were ancient maps which allowed early voyagers to cross the atlantic and other oceans in full knowledge of where they were heading. I wonder if such maps had anything at the poles or not.
Curious.
shellygurrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 07:35 AM   #203
paganus
Inactive

ive always found it curious that 'space' is refered to as 'outer space'. that would imply there is an 'inner space' but its never refered to.is it because some in power know of the hollow Earth and refer to it that way among themselves?maybe the term 'outer space' got used inadvertantly thus giving the game away!
paganus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #204
chandrakavi
Banned

Talking Outer

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganus View Post
ive always found it curious that 'space' is refered to as 'outer space'. that would imply there is an 'inner space' but its never refered to.is it because some in power know of the hollow Earth and refer to it that way among themselves?maybe the term 'outer space' got used inadvertantly thus giving the game away!
YOU GOTTA POINT THERE PAGANUS
Old 05-03-2008, 04:42 PM   #205
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganus View Post
Yes indeed! There's a lot of info buried in the origins of languages and their words and expressions.

The interior of the Earth would consist mostly of space, if we assume the atmosphere is the same thickness inside as outside. It should be because the gravity will be the same and the air between the two surfaces will be exchanged in windflows.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 05:59 AM   #206
pri01

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellygurrrl View Post
The minute somebody comes along and says something is impossible, somebody comes along and proves it. Anything is possible. People used to think we had "junk" DNA. When people say this organ is useless, or it's impossible to time travel, the earth is the center of the universe, blah blah blah, we don't know diddly. We're just beginning. Never say never.

Is the earth hollow? I don't know. Doubt it, but don't discount it either. The most seemingly preposterous things can actually be ordinary.

When referring to junk DNA, is this reference to the lack of knowledge of its origin? I only ask because, my current understanding is that the lack of knowledge from the medical world does not take into account that our DNA has had a helping hand.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 02:26 AM   #207
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbrex View Post
The inside of the earth is extremely hot. The planet is in fact cooling. This heat makes the surface temperature possible. If we didn't have it we would have a cold surface like some other planets in our solar system which do not have a "living" core.
with all due respect,

there is barely 100% sureness about this little "blue" Planet's inner cores, how the hecks can one even affirm WHAT OTHER PLANETS HAVE OR NOT in THIS SOLAR or any other planetary/ universal SYSTEM(s)??????

SORRY BUT I CANT STOP LAUGHING....

Humans have been looking for answers for ages, but instead of looking for answers within, they look for answers outside.

who said this planet has to have boiling magma and nothing else inside it? in the same way that "apparently" solar system planets keep rotating around the Sun without touching each other, the surface of the earth could revolve around an "inner "Sun" having "nothing / space / another SKY (may be)?" between them. maybe is correct to imagine a whole "inner" life inside this EARTH.
Doesn't our skin have hair on one side of its surface and on the inner side , blood and all that has been taught to us in biology? but that is to the naked eye. Under the microscope, zooming millions of times into the human body, don't we see similar "solar" systems???

MICRO and MACRO are simply a matter of scaling systems...
a wise man once said: EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE!"
cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:04 AM   #208
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleopatraxxx View Post

who said this planet has to have boiling magma and nothing else inside it? in the same way that "apparently" solar system planets keep rotating around the Sun without touching each other, the surface of the earth could revolve around an "inner "Sun" having "nothing / space / another SKY (may be)?" between them. maybe is correct to imagine a whole "inner" life inside this EARTH.
Doesn't our skin have hair on one side of its surface and on the inner side , blood and all that has been taught to us in biology? but that is to the naked eye. Under the microscope, zooming millions of times into the human body, don't we see similar "solar" systems???

MICRO and MACRO are simply a matter of scaling systems...
a wise man once said: EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE!"
People will often say: "We know that the Earth is solid because of how much it weighs and how powerful its gravitational field is." Well that's just based on the assumtion that we know how dense rock we've never seen is. It doesn't back up the SS model any more than you can judge the weight of an Easter egg by hefting it in your hand. The egg is hollow, but if you don't know that you might conclude that chocolate is a far lighter material than it actually is.

Old 08-03-2008, 11:39 AM   #209
mr_pixie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by david ickes bike View Post
I was under the impression Byrd says he flew in alone. Either way Byrd was a s mad as a hatter.
I like mad people.
mr_pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:16 PM   #210
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_pixie View Post
I like mad people.
Yeah, it's when they call you "sane", "normal" and a "good citizen" you've got to worry!

See here: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...007#post299007

Old 11-03-2008, 06:28 PM   #211
marpat
Inactive

Have a look at Antarctica in google earth. There is a huge area that has been blanked or covered. If you look closely there seems to be a huge gash in the landscape. If you zoom right out a black dot appears at the centre.

Why should any satellite have trouble mapping this region? I will bet military satellites can see exactly what is here with no distortion.

There is a similar effect in the Arctic region. If you look at the rcitc region there also seems to be the impression of a circular depression under this fuzzy zone.

Last edited by marpat; 11-03-2008 at 06:30 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:14 PM   #212
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Have a look at Antarctica in google earth. There is a huge area that has been blanked or covered. If you look closely there seems to be a huge gash in the landscape. If you zoom right out a black dot appears at the centre.

Why should any satellite have trouble mapping this region? I will bet military satellites can see exactly what is here with no distortion.

There is a similar effect in the Arctic region. If you look at the rcitc region there also seems to be the impression of a circular depression under this fuzzy zone.
Exactly! What are they hiding? why should we believe that there's just solid land there if they won't show us!?

Can anyone do a favour for me?: Who here has Microsoft Flight Simulator? if you have can you repeat an experiment: Take off from Hammerfest airport in Norway, the most northerly in the world, and fly due north. Now... what happens when you get near the pole?

Old 14-03-2008, 03:49 PM   #213
adzboarder

Hagbard did you notice that the Wikipedia home page pays homage to the hollow earth?

adzboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2008, 05:31 PM   #214
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzboarder View Post
Hagbard did you notice that the Wikipedia home page pays homage to the hollow earth?

Fookin' Ell! Yes! Well spotted!

Old 15-03-2008, 12:06 AM   #215
adzboarder

The rabbit hole goes so deep on this one, a fascinating topic as I am finding out...
Old 16-03-2008, 05:50 AM   #216
chandrakavi
Banned

Talking bingo find!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzboarder View Post

Good Find adzboarder!!
Old 16-03-2008, 10:01 PM   #217
adzboarder

Cheers ! Haha
Old 17-03-2008, 06:15 AM   #218
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Yes indeed. I ask people just to be introspective for a moment and ask themselves exactly how they came about the information that the world is a solid sphere? The answer I give is this: I've seen it on maps and in school atlases, on TV pictures supposedly filmed in space. I've never seen the solidity and spherical propeties of the Earth itself. I've been deep below ground in a Welsh slate mine, but how do I know that the solid rock under my feet went down all the way to the Earth's core? I've flown at 40,000 in an aeroplane, but the Earth looked just as flat from up there as it does from the surface. If I were to claim that the Earth is a solid sphere then I would be basing my claim on no direct experience at all. I would be basing it on the convention viewpoint that I've absorbed since my birth; what I've been told by teachers and parents and peers that hold that viewpoint on the very same ground: because that's what they've absorbed. The "It just is" and "That's just the way things are" factor.
Haggy, if one goes up in a very tall structure, on a clear day you can see the Earth's curve. I saw it in the CN Tower , in Toronto,years ago.
nickatnoon61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2008, 06:28 AM   #219
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilianshapeshifter View Post
Probably got a big water distiller in the hollow earth
Old 17-03-2008, 06:31 AM   #220
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennett211085 View Post
At the end of the day there is far more evidence to say that the earth is hollow, then there is to say it is not.
The overwhelming evidence for me is...that if mainstream says it is NOT....then it MUST be!