Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 08-03-2009, 08:42 AM   #1
sexi_co

Exclamation >>BIO Attack Coming Soon *FACT*<<

Hi everyone,
I think this is increadibly important. Please take the time to read this article in its entirety and pass it to everyone you know. This news is reminiscent of the film 'I Am Legend', wasnt that set in 2009 too?

Thanks in advance

Source:- http://www.prisonplanet.com/accident...mpossible.html

‘Accidental’ Contamination Of Vaccine With Live Avian Flu Virus Virtually Impossible

Czech newspapers are questioning if the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus which were distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.

The claim holds weight because, according to the very laboratory protocols that are routine for vaccine makers, mixing a live virus biological weapon with vaccine material by accident is virtually impossible.

“The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses,” reports the Canadian Press.

Baxter flu vaccines contaminated with H5N1 - otherwise known as the human form of avian flu, one of the most deadly biological weapons on earth with a 60% kill rate - were received by labs in the Czech Republic, Germany, and Slovenia.

Initially, Baxter attempted to stonewall questions by invoking “trade secrets” and refused to reveal how the vaccines were contaminated with H5N1. After increased pressure they then claimed that pure H5N1 batches were sent by accident. This was seemingly an attempt to quickly change the story and hide the fact that the accidental contamination of a vaccine with a deadly biological agent like avian flu is virtually impossible and the only way it could have happened was by wilful gross criminal negligence.

According to a compiled translation from Czech newspaper stories, the media over there is asking tough questions about whether the contamination was part of a deliberate attempt to start a pandemic.

“Was this just a criminal negligence or it was an attempt to provoke pandemia using vaccination against flu to spread the disease - as happened with the anti-B hepatitis vaccination with vaccines containing the HIV virus in US? - and then cash for the vaccines against H5N1 which Baxter develops? How could on Earth a virus as H5N1 come to the ordinary flu vaccines? Don’t they follow even basic precautions in the american pharma companies?” states the translation.

The fact that Baxter mixed the deadly H5N1 virus with a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses is the smoking gun. The H5N1 virus on its own has killed hundreds of people, but it is less airborne and more restricted in the ease with which it can spread. However, when combined with seasonal flu viruses, which as everyone knows are super-airborne and easily spread, the effect is a potent, super-airbone, super deadly biological weapon.

As the Canadian Press article explains, “While H5N1 doesn’t easily infect people, H3N2 viruses do. If someone exposed to a mixture of the two had been simultaneously infected with both strains, he or she could have served as an incubator for a hybrid virus able to transmit easily to and among people.”

There can be little doubt therefore that this was a deliberate attempt to weaponize the H5N1 virus to its most potent extreme and distribute it via conventional flu vaccines to the population who would then infect others to a devastating degree as the disease went airborne.

The Canadian Press article states, “That mixing process, called reassortment, is one of two ways pandemic viruses are created,” but then claims that there is no evidence that this is what Baxter were doing, despite there being no clear explanation as to why Baxter has samples of the live avian flu virus on its premises in the first place.

However, to reiterate, the key aspect of this story is that it is virtually impossible for live avian flu virus to find its way into a vaccine by “accident”.

As health expert Mike Adams points out, “The shocking answer is that this couldn’t have been an accident. Why? Because Baxter International adheres to something called BSL3 (Biosafety Level 3) - a set of laboratory safety protocols that prevent the cross-contamination of materials.”
As explained on Wikipedia.

“Laboratory personnel have specific training in handling pathogenic and potentially lethal agents, and are supervised by competent scientists who are experienced in working with these agents. This is considered a neutral or warm zone. All procedures involving the manipulation of infectious materials are conducted within biological safety cabinets or other physical containment devices, or by personnel wearing appropriate personal protective clothing and equipment. The laboratory has special engineering and design features.”

Under the BSL3 code of conduct, it is impossible for live avian flu viruses to contaminate production vaccine materials that are shipped out to vendors around the world.

This leaves only two possibilities that explain these events:

Possibility #1: Baxter isn’t following BSL3 safety guidelines or is so sloppy in following them that it can make monumental mistakes that threaten the safety of the entire human race. And if that’s the case, then why are we injecting our children with vaccines made from Baxter’s materials?

Possibility #2: A rogue employee (or an evil plot from the top management) is present at Baxter, whereby live avian flu viruses were intentionally placed into the vaccine materials in the hope that such materials might be injected into humans and set off a global bird flu pandemic.

Spreading bird flu would create an instantaneous surge of demand for bird flu vaccines. The profits that vaccine companies such as Baxter International could reap out of such a panic are astronomical.

In addition, as we have previously reported, those that have a stake in the Tamiflu vaccine include top globalists and BIlderberg members like George Shultz, Lodewijk J.R. de Vink and former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.

Authorities in both Europe and the U.S. have openly detailed plans for martial law, quarantine and internment should a bird flu pandemic occur.

The other motivation, , is the fact that elites throughout history have openly stated that they want to see a world population reduction of around 80 per cent. Shocking stories like this take the plausibility of that narrative out of the realms of conspiracy theory and into the dangerous reality of conspiracy fact.

“Baxter is acting a whole lot like a biological terrorism organization these days, sending deadly viral samples around the world. If you mail an envelope full of anthrax to your Senator, you get arrested as a terrorist. So why is Baxter — which mailed samples of a far more deadly viral strain to labs around the world — getting away with saying, essentially, “Oops?”, Adams concludes.

This is not the first time that vaccine companies have been caught distributing vaccines contaminated with deadly viruses.

In 2006 it was revealed that Bayer Corporation had discovered that their injection drug, which was used by hemophiliacs, was contaminated with the HIV virus. Internal documents prove that , knowingly exposing thousands, most of them children, to the live HIV virus. Government officials in France went to prison for allowing the drug to be distributed. The documents show that the FDA colluded with Bayer to cover-up the scandal and allowed the deadly drug to be distributed globally. No Bayer executives ever faced arrest or prosecution in the United States.

>> I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY VACCINATIONS!! <<
sexi_co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:46 AM   #2
bagatell

It gets even better.

"From next month, the health secretary will lose his power to rule which jabs should form part of a national programmes to immunise children against a host of diseases.

Instead, a change in the law will mean recommendations from Government scientists on vaccinations must automatically be followed.

Critics accused the Government of "passing the buck" over contentious decisions to an unelected committee which was answerable to no-one."

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]
bagatell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:33 AM   #3
gilly
Banned

If I ruled the world, I'd instigate the following immediately...

Cart all the suspects off to America, where they can be tortured until the ones giving the orders for this mass murder are identified, along with everyone who were in any way wittingly involved - seal them all up together & inject them with a cocktail of their own vaccinations - then identify those who exposed this contamination and prevented it, and give those individuals a knighthood, a fat payrise, and responsibility for overseeing everything the pharmeceutical co's do from now on.
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:33 AM   #4
cookie_dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexi_co View Post
This news is reminiscent of the film 'I Am Legend', wasnt that set in 2009 too?
I am legend was 2012
cookie_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:46 AM   #5
bagatell

gilly I think you might like this - Elite Bankers Threatened to Release Weaponized Strain of Avian Flu - Military Coup Against Bankers in Progress
probably wishful thinking
Old 08-03-2009, 10:48 AM   #6
drhemp

Great! Just what I needed to cheer me up on a Sunday morning!
Old 08-03-2009, 10:52 AM   #7
gilly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagatell View Post
Damn it - the linked page isn't there any more!

Please would you give me the gen?
Old 08-03-2009, 10:53 AM   #8
bagatell

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilly View Post
Damn it - the linked page isn't there any more!

Please would you give me the gen?
Posted By: Rayelan
Date: Sunday, 8 March 2009, 12:36 a.m.

03.07.09 RMNews FREEDOM, CA - RMNews was just given information from a military special operations field operative.

As you read this please remember that RMN has stated many times that the leaders of the new world order are NOT the people you see in the news. Most of the real leaders are nameless and faceless. Keep this in mind as you read this article.

The Operative said the Military just declared war on the International bankers. NOT because they were stealing our money... but BECAUSE the owners of the federal reserve banks just threatened Congress, the President and the entire population of the United States with a massive biological attack... most probably a weaponized strain of bird flu.

Asian Intelligence knows about this and has recalled most of its personnel from the United States. This quick withdrawal signals that the time for the release of this weaponized strain of bird flu is near.

Several CIA "bankers" have already been killed. Others are missing and presumed to be in secret interrogation sites, most probably aboard submarines. The special unit that was dispatched to carry out this operation was told to extract from their prisoners as much information as possible about the collapse of the financial system. They want to know where the money went. Who gave the orders to pull the plug and sink the system. They want names, dates, places, figures, and history going back years. They want to know who was behind all of this, when it started and where that person is now.

The Navy appears to be heading this coup against the owners of the federal reserve and the other City of London bankers.

Remember... Faction Two lives inside the Navy. They refer to themselves as "the Nebraska Navy" because their funding comes out of a Naval Reserve District (NRD) on Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha, Nebraska. (NRD) sometimes stands for Naval Retirement District. This is where the money comes from to field these kinds of operations. I don't think it is there anymore. I doubt that they would be so foolish as to leave it there since they know Gas_oven outed this location many years ago.

This coup against the owners of the Federal Reserve appears to be run at the highest level of the military... with Admiral Mullens, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

[...]

[link to www.Gas_oven.com]
Old 08-03-2009, 10:58 AM   #9
gilly
Banned

WOW!!!

Thanks for that Bagatel.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:03 AM   #10
bagatell

The original? post is here
How reliable can a site called The Rumor Mill possible be? And anyway it´s a bit off topic.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:56 PM   #11
the nine

how can this not be called global terrorism?
imagine if it was a mistake by an iranian company? the bombers would be unloading as we speak..

how can baxter still be trading and why arent they all detained under the terorism act or patriot act?
asset stripping to boot, a complete dismantling of the rogue company!
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 04:13 PM   #12
sexi_co

Its pretty shocking stuff eh? Alex Jones was saying that he expects the 1st wave to kill over 100,000 people, allowing the governments to fully lock down control, with troops on the streets, microchipping, FEMA camps in America and everything else that comes with fascism, that he has been warning us about for years and years.

Alex also stated the last time he broke a story like this, it was to warn of the 9/11 attacks coming. That was on July 25th 2001. This he feels is even more important. Please help spread this story.

Thanks all...

p.s. Ive asked one of the mods to make this thread sticky as i think the story is important enough. Lets see if he/she does?!

Old 08-03-2009, 04:33 PM   #13
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Thumbs down Real Death From Above: The Morgellons Epidemic

Real Death From Above: The Morgellons Epidemic

Introduction of "DARK FUTURE"

Quote:

This latest report called "DARK FUTURE" consisting of 6 chapters, deals not only with the Morgellons syndrome, because the issue is far more complex than anyone can envision. It deals with environmental disasters of untold proportions, military testing, genetic engineering, creation of diseases, medical products research, chemtrails and lastly, to a massive cover-up at the highest political levels by those involved in the wake of the unpredicated consequences of such activities.

There is a great need for the readers of this report to comprehend the full extent of what has been set into motion. I can only try, with this final report, to provide my contribution to its clarification, and to reveal more details regarding the damage to nature and all living creatures. At this point, it may be beyond human capacity to reverse this dramatic change wrought to our collective environment.

Since I myself became infected with what has become known as "Morgellons disease," my main concern has been to discover what these previously unknown pathogens are and for what purpose these organisms were created and by whom, in order that I might determine clues as to how they might be destroyed.

I also looked for patterns in an attempt to assess why certain groups seemed more prone to the Morgellons infection than others. The process of solving such a complex puzzle necessitated much time, money, research and investigation, which connected me not only to people worldwide, whom also sent specimens for me to examine, but also to a great deal of global information.

All this collected information and also the tracking of certain government agencies and gentech companies who visited my site ultimately brought me to my final conclusions, which I publish now. Most of the criminals come back to scene of crime, right?

http://www.morgellons-research.org/m...ns-conclus.htm
This site from Morgellons Research Organization was designed to give people with this unknown progressive disease complex,
assistance and support, as well as to inform, allow and encourage investigation by physicians and scientists.

http://www.morgellons-research.org/morgellons/

Agrobacterium & Morgellons Disease, A GM Connection?

Preliminary findings suggest a link between Morgellons Disease and Agrobacterium, a soil bacterium extensively manipulated and used in making GM crops; has genetic engineering created a new epidemic?
CDC launch investigation on Morgellons’ Disease
Quote:
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in the United States announced the launch of an investigation on ‘Morgellons Disease’ in January 2008 [1], after receiving thousands of complaints from people with this bewildering condition, which it describes as follows [2]: “Persons who suffer from this unexplained skin condition report a range of cutaneous (skin) symptoms including crawling, biting and stinging sensations; granules, threads, fibers, or black speck-like materials on or beneath the skin, and/or skin lesions (e.g., rashes or sores). In addition to skin manifestations, some sufferers also report fatigue, mental confusion, short term memory loss, joint pain, and changes in visions.”

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/agrobacteriumAndMorgellons.php

Last edited by oiram; 08-03-2009 at 04:47 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:22 PM   #14
jakeee 2008

Default ooh

http://www.promedmail.org/pls/otn/f?...41406624715038
jakeee 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #15
bagatell

Just heard a guy talkin to Jason Burmiss (sp?) on the Alex Jones show. He was talking about a stock that was tied into all this, that has, in his words "been defying gravity". I think the stock was called BON something. Is there a stock broker in the house?
Old 08-03-2009, 06:35 PM   #16
moondancer

Hmmm and bbc put that series on not so long ago about everyone dying from flu and there just being a handful of survivors (think thats what it was called actually - survivors?) I only saw a bit of the first one.. but it had scenes in from 24 days / weeks and I am legend..

I've always said it.. I've got a bad vibe about this 'threat', have had it for ages and more so than anything else
moondancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:43 PM   #17
jakeee 2008

didnt realise that one of the french guys/students murdered in london not so long ago hacked to death was a leading pupil on reasearch into hn51 the other was an eco fuels scientist.
jakeee 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:09 PM   #18
sexi_co

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondancer View Post
Hmmm and bbc put that series on not so long ago about everyone dying from flu and there just being a handful of survivors (think thats what it was called actually - survivors?) I only saw a bit of the first one.. but it had scenes in from 24 days / weeks and I am legend..

I've always said it.. I've got a bad vibe about this 'threat', have had it for ages and more so than anything else
Crickey! Yes they did, you're right. It was called survivors. I watched about 5 minutes of the 2nd episode and decided to turn it off and watch it in the correct order on bbc iplayer, but never got round to it. It was pretty scary looking.

I feel the foot and mouth outbreak was like a beta test for whats being unleashed on us next. Alex Jones has had a few experts on that say F&M isnt normally as bad as it was and conclude that it must have been weaponized to have killed every animal it came into contact with. Remember how quickly it spread? Cornwall to Scotland in 48 hours!!

What about ? Barbara Hatch Rosenberg, a molecular biologist and research professor at the State University of New York, described the material as "weaponized" or "weapons grade" anthrax during a 2002 interview for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation...

Im begining to notice a pattern emerging here.

Old 08-03-2009, 08:51 PM   #19
bagatell

Wasn´t David Kelly a microbiologist/weapons inspector? Odd how he died the way he did.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:54 PM   #20
debs67gb

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondancer View Post

that was also a reamke of the same titled series of 20 odd years ago
debs67gb is offline   Reply With Quote