Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 03-04-2014, 08:51 PM   #21
monay

Smile ebola

Big Pharma never gives up. It would not surprize me if the latest infections were from a test tube.

Most of the biowarfare can be eradicated with olive leaf extract.

http://healthnews.benabraham.com/htm...live_leaf.html

Last edited by monay; 03-04-2014 at 08:58 PM.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:16 PM   #22
yass

"It started in people who live in the forest, or in close contact with it, and it's then transmitted around hospitals....and then spreads further either at funerals or in households though close contact."

NO TREATMENT OR VACCINE

The virus initially causes a raging fever, headaches, muscle pain and conjunctivitis, before moving to severe phases that bring on vomiting, diarrhoea and internal and external bleeding. It kills up to 90 percent of those who become infected.
-----
"This is a virus that is highly unpredictable," he said. "This time it popped up in Guinea where it has never been detected before.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A2O0VP20140325

Lamah said the virus appeared to have been transmitted by an old man who showed signs of haemorrhagic fever after visiting Dinguiraye in central Guinea, more than 150 km (90 miles) from the previously identified outbreaks of Ebola.

Four of the man's brothers started to show the same symptoms after attending his funeral in the central town of Dabola, 200 km (125 miles) from Conakry, and were tested for Ebola on their return to the coastal capital.

"The four tested positive," Lamah told Reuters. "They have been placed in an isolation ward in Donka hospital."

The old man's family has also been quarantined, the minister said.

Medical sources said two staff at the Kipe University Hospital in Conakry, where the victims had initially been treated, had also developed signs of the disease.

Discovered in 1976 after an outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo, then Zaire, Ebola causes a severe haemorrhagic fever in which victims suffer vomiting, diarrhoea and both internal and external bleeding.

Since its discovery, Ebola, named after a river in northern Congo, is known to have killed more than 1,500 people. There is no cure or vaccine, partly because the rarity of the disease makes drug development difficult.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0MO51020140327

Beware of bats: Guinea issues bushmeat warning after Ebola outbreak

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0MO2NF20140327

Health authorities in Liberia said five out of six people who crossed the border from Guinea to seek treatment and showed symptoms of the fever had died.

Liberia's Chief Medical Officer Bernice Dahn said it was not confirmed if the cases were Ebola, one of the most lethal infectious diseases known to humans, and tests were being carried out.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0MM30I20140325

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:02 AM   #23
lcp.
Banned

They just uncovered an old plague pit in Farringdon, London.
What would they do with us all these days?
Seal us in concrete bunkers I suppose.
Jimmy Savile is sealed in concrete, isn't he?
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:07 AM   #24
monay

Smile disposal

The nations have special disposal units. They use mass graves. I do not know why they do not cremate. I do not think that mass graves are suitable for that level of danger.

Jimmy Savile might well be in concrete. I do not know where he is now. There could be grave robberies if he is not protected. Did he shapeshift?

Last edited by monay; 04-04-2014 at 01:08 AM.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:35 AM   #25
lcp.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monay View Post
The nations have special disposal units. They use mass graves. I do not know why they do not cremate. I do not think that mass graves are suitable for that level of danger.

Jimmy Savile might well be in concrete. I do not know where he is now. There could be grave robberies if he is not protected. Did he shapeshift?
They still keep stocks of the Smallpox virus alive.
They don't want to completely eradicate it.
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:33 PM   #26
snowleopard

I'm going to call this apocalyptic virus "E" because I don't even want to mention its name.

In Dr. Judy Woods book "Where did the towers go?" which was published in 2010, she mentions that some scientists are working on an "E" - type virus to use on the population.

Now, her book is about evidence of directed energy weapons used on 9/11 so I find it very disturbing that she would mention "E" .

I hope she's wrong.

I've also noticed some predictive programming concerning this virus.

On the show The Big Bang Theory, it's mentioned a couple of times.

Remember when Bernadette said in season 3 or 4, that her lab had combined the flu virus with the "E" virus?
snowleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:49 PM   #27
lorialet

This is rather worrying:

http://news.yahoo.com/plane-guinea-b...110832443.html
lorialet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:54 PM   #28
jl2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorialet View Post
Ebola can be transmitted to humans from wild animals, and between humans through direct contact with another's blood, faeces or sweat.
Yes, terrifying. I for one, won't be rubbing my nose in any arm pits for a few weeks ...
jl2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:58 PM   #29
jatilla
Inactive

Have the affected countries closed flights out?

If one passenger gets through might not even be showing symptoms at that time, what happens then would spread like wildfire!
jatilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:00 PM   #30
lorialet

Lol, me neither! What I don't get though is what kind of filthy scrote leaves a plane toilet full of diarrhoea?
lorialet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:08 PM   #31
grasp
Inactive

Ebola has been cured in monkeys back in 2012 by Canadian scientists:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1607670.html

They where also part of a National Geographic special documentary that i saw on utube but cant find it again.

Lets see how quickly this vaccine comes which the scientists say would be ready to test on humans for 2014
grasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:13 PM   #32
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowleopard View Post

I've also noticed some predictive programming concerning this virus.

On the show The Big Bang Theory, it's mentioned a couple of times.

Remember when Bernadette said in season 3 or 4, that her lab had combined the flu virus with the "E" virus?
this could be the 'flu that is to be genetically modified to attack orientals as a pre-cursor to the next war.... it's incubation period would make it very difficult for any nation to effectively contain it.... one good uncovered sneeze in a movie theatre, sports arena would certainly do the trick....

as for TBBT.... there's been one or two 'worrying' comments passed in the guise of comedy....

will someone sing soft kitty to me.... i'm feeling ill...
Old 04-04-2014, 01:33 PM   #33
jl2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
there's been one or two 'worrying' comments passed in the guise of comedy....
Really?

The humanity!

But seriously, are you not getting tired of the constant fear mongering? If ebola ever did take hold, or any other pandemic threat, no amount of mass panic would do anything to stop it.

It's ridiculous! And a waste of energy. It's a well established fact that during periods of emotional stress you're far more subsceptible to ilness.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:40 PM   #34
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl2013 View Post
Really?

The humanity!

But seriously, are you not getting tired of the constant fear mongering? If ebola ever did take hold, or any other pandemic threat, no amount of mass panic would do anything to stop it.

It's ridiculous! And a waste of energy. It's a well established fact that during periods of emotional stress you're far more subsceptible to ilness.
you're right... but i read 'the hot zone' when i was camping in the jungles / forests of northern thailand / burma borders, and yes it put the frighteners on...

these type of forums are the greatest hot beds of fear mongering, sometimes, but if you can read between the lines, or follow your own lines of thought then i think as a race, we'll be fine...

it's the things that aren't being said, that aren't being reported that scares me tbh....
Old 04-04-2014, 01:50 PM   #35
jl2013

Quote:
that aren't being reported that scares me tbh....
It's difficult to resist the temptation to suggest these outbreaks are deliberate.

Damn, I said it, didn't I.

I imagine every time this kind of thing happens prince phillip rubs his grubby little hands together and keeps a scorecard of the body count.

Anywhoo, I'm curious, what do you mean by not being reported? Do you mean, for example, if the virus had spread globally but it was being hushed up?
Old 04-04-2014, 01:53 PM   #36
jatilla
Inactive

Quote:

it's the things that aren't being said, that aren't being reported that scares me tbh....
There never going to be reported, you have to see them.
jatilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:56 PM   #37
snowleopard

More on predictive programming...

Starting in 2002, we saw a new zombie genre being introduced with the movie 28 Days Later by Danny Boyle, the same guy who did the very occult opening ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics.

The new zombie genre was that the zombies were no longer dead. They were infected with a virus that looked very much like "E". This has been repeated in other movies since 28 Days Later.

You also notice the powers that be using the word "Zombie" a lot when referring to the population.

Again, I hope I'm wrong and just paranoid.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:04 PM   #38
snowleopard

Quote:
Originally Posted by grasp View Post
Ebola has been cured in monkeys back in 2012 by Canadian scientists:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1607670.html

They where also part of a National Geographic special documentary that i saw on utube but cant find it again.

Lets see how quickly this vaccine comes which the scientists say would be ready to test on humans for 2014
Interestingly enough, the mainstream media reported last week that a man in Saskatchewan, Canada had the "E" virus after traveling to West Africa. Then they said his tests came back negative and he didn't have the virus.

Then what does he have???

Health Canada better not be lying about this.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:07 PM   #39
snowleopard

Quote:

as for TBBT.... there's been one or two 'worrying' comments passed in the guise of comedy....

will someone sing soft kitty to me.... i'm feeling ill...
TBBT also mentions Marie Curie a lot... who died from radiation poisoning. Fukushima link maybe? Hopefully, just a coincidence.

Last edited by snowleopard; 04-04-2014 at 02:08 PM.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:08 PM   #40
monay

Cool virus stocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
They still keep stocks of the Smallpox virus alive.
They don't want to completely eradicate it.
leather clad prowler,

I do know what you mean. I worked in such a lab back in 1970's. I ran my own tests on the side in order to defend the lab techs. The lab did get tampered with and the main brilliant scientist in charge destroyed the lab and committed suicide.

Bio-warfare is nasty and amoral. The virus would be bankable.

I got to wonder what might be with Jimmy Savile in his gold coffin. Maybe test tubes. It might have been pure profit beyond the grave.

Last edited by monay; 04-04-2014 at 02:22 PM.