Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 17-07-2010, 03:10 AM   #41
hunkahunka
Banned

most pringles chips in Canada are coated with monosodium glutamate, which is addictive and is a chemical that has been used to stimulate appetite in patients radically needing to gain weight. Even the generic versions of Pringles are packed and saturated with MSG, which in addition to addiction and weight gain also causes brain damage. Google Dr. Russel; Blaylock on Google Video or Youtube on excitoxins MSG and Aspartame. Once you pop , you can't stop, because the MSG
is compulsively addictive.

Last edited by hunkahunka; 17-07-2010 at 03:11 AM.
hunkahunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #42
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkahunka View Post
MSG is compulsively addictive.
And that, is exactly why they use this crap in food.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 05:05 PM   #43
nadams

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaias child View Post
LOL. Potato flakes are processed reconstituted dehydrated potato of unknown origin, and not potato, so processed foods of this kind are not food and the potato in Pringles is not a food, and as for the chemicals, well they need all those to disguise the fact, with flavourings and msg etc that it ain't food.

You seem to have taken exception at the link I posted that I found on google that may or not be true , and from Pringles own website and I doubt your friend knows what happens to the fries in every Mcdonalds in the world,or where the potatoes are sourced from at the Pringles factory. If processed dehydrated reconstituted potato of which you have no idea of its orgins with a pile of chemicals is food for you go ahead, no one is stopping you. But it is not food for me . OK
I know this is an old thread but I only just remembered to post on it.

I worked as a contracter for P&G from 2005 to 2008 in a factory producing Mini Pringles in the West Midlands.

As far as I remember there was nothing unwholesome about the ingredients.

They are made with Potato Flakes, Wheat Starch, Rice Flour and Corn Flour.

Incidentally the Potato Flakes are not recycled fries but the off-cuts from the french-fry industry.

Basicaly potato off-cuts are spun in a 'rumbler' to remove the skin and then mashed, rolled into a paste and dried through an oven. Then they are put through a big spinner to shred them into a fine dust (they are not flakes).

The Potato and the other ingredients are then mixed in a large dry mixer before entering a wet mixer which adds oil and water to make a dough.

This is then rolled out, cut into shape and goes through a fryer on a belt.

On exit from the fryer they are flavoured, this is where the MSG goes in.

I found when working there that many people suffered from upset stomaches, nausea and dizziness.

Many people put this down to the amount of flavour particles in the air.

I never ingested one chip as I had seen the inside of the fryers when a shutdown occured, but lots ate them before they were packaged.

I was contracted to reduce breakage of the chips and improve the flavour application.

While working on this I realised that a majority of the process operators were 'fiddling' FFA tests done on the product. This is a test to determine the amount of Free Fatty Acids building up in the frying oil.

Also the oil used for frying was a development of P&G, called Olestra oil. This has been banned in the UK under that name but they were using the same oil but under a different name.

This and the FFA fake tests are why its not a good idea to eat pringles.
nadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 05:40 AM   #44
gaias child

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadams View Post
I know this is an old thread but I only just remembered to post on it.

I worked as a contracter for P&G from 2005 to 2008 in a factory producing Mini Pringles in the West Midlands.

As far as I remember there was nothing unwholesome about the ingredients.

They are made with Potato Flakes, Wheat Starch, Rice Flour and Corn Flour.

Incidentally the Potato Flakes are not recycled fries but the off-cuts from the french-fry industry.

Basicaly potato off-cuts are spun in a 'rumbler' to remove the skin and then mashed, rolled into a paste and dried through an oven. Then they are put through a big spinner to shred them into a fine dust (they are not flakes).

The Potato and the other ingredients are then mixed in a large dry mixer before entering a wet mixer which adds oil and water to make a dough.

This is then rolled out, cut into shape and goes through a fryer on a belt.

On exit from the fryer they are flavoured, this is where the MSG goes in.

I found when working there that many people suffered from upset stomaches, nausea and dizziness.

Many people put this down to the amount of flavour particles in the air.

I never ingested one chip as I had seen the inside of the fryers when a shutdown occured, but lots ate them before they were packaged.

I was contracted to reduce breakage of the chips and improve the flavour application.

While working on this I realised that a majority of the process operators were 'fiddling' FFA tests done on the product. This is a test to determine the amount of Free Fatty Acids building up in the frying oil.

Also the oil used for frying was a development of P&G, called Olestra oil. This has been banned in the UK under that name but they were using the same oil but under a different name.

This and the FFA fake tests are why its not a good idea to eat pringles.
Thanks Nadams for posting this information, that is very helpful . It confirms pretty much what I said.

You have quoted an earlier post though, and not the latter two which confirm mostly what you say

It is a matter of personal opinion about whether those ingredients are wholesome. Corn is almost all GM now and processed food like wheat starch is not wholesome , they have removed the goodness from the wheat and left the unwholesome bit the starch, the more starch there is the more acrylamides.

so if normal potato crisps made with whole potato fried have 4000 part per billion of acrylamides a Pringle with processed potato, gm corn and added starch will have at least double the amount of acrylamides.

So in fact this has confirmed that they are much much worse than fries from Mcdonalds

so the potatoes are cut offs from the french fries industry, so that makes sense, I was curious about the origins. The potatoes in the french fry industry are also coated with further additives to prevent spoiling

These are excerpts from my last two posts

Quote:

it is likely they use potato flakes but then you have to question the origins of potato flakes as potato flakes are cheaper than fresh potatoes, so where do the potatoes in potato flakes originate from.
Quote:
Why are you still harping on about Mcdonalds fries. I moved on from posting a link that I already said that I have no idea whether it is true or not to talk instead about how cornflakes and other processed foods are made, which is more relevant .

If you really want to know about Mcdonalds fries why don't you contact the people who put the information up and ask them where they got the information from,

I could not care a less because the way these foods are processed it might as well be Mcdonalds fries as it is all the same shit
Quote:
Do you know how cornflakes are made, they are also not food, they do not resemble corn in the slightest, I suspect a similar process is used to make potato flakes.

I read about someone who worked in a Cornflake processing factory and it is a complex process to turn corn into something that no longer resembles corn in a nutshell though the corn is boiled/processed for hours in a cooking extruder . Essentially, the food product is heated under an extremely high degree of pressure, then slowly forced through a series of pores into another cooking chamber. As this process takes place, the moisture content of the food is reduced significantly, leaving behind a product purely made of starch that is cooked and dried. that starch gets flattened into flakes on a conveyer belt and then and get even further dehydrated in dehydrating ovens with hot air that is at volacanic temperatures.

http://www.madehow.com/Volume-3/Cereal.html

http://www.springerlink.com/content/t5nt58n0k1743381/

Exposing starchy foods even to cooking creates acrylamides, let alone this kind of heat,Pringless are exposed too. Acrylamides are cancer causing substances, that occur in heating starches. The more processed a food and more exposed to heat the higher the acrylamides

http://www.naturalnews.com/024942_ac...ide_foods.html

about acrylamides here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ts/2183386.stm
Her recent experiments showed the following amounts of acrylamide in foods:

Potato crisps - nearly 4,000 parts per billion

Chips - 736 parts per billion

Microwaved grated potato - 650 parts per billion

Fried spinach - 112 parts per billion
"I would say that boiling at 100 C is the only safe cooking method," Dr Törnqvist told 4x4 Reports

Last edited by gaias child; 20-07-2010 at 06:18 AM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote