Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 11-02-2019, 03:44 PM   #61
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no but you did and there are parents around the world that are now having to face these sorts of situations

so i'm asking you how you feel about these issues

do you support the pressure on parents to vaccinate or do you disagree with it?

For example do you think that vaccines cause 'non specific' effects and that those effects are not being studied?

if they are not being studied then we cannot make a judgment on the benefit to cost ratio can we?
iamawaveofthesea has fallen into the Congo river and is surrounded by crocodiles and about to be eaten. What does he do?

Ridiculous.

Last edited by white light; 11-02-2019 at 03:45 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 03:46 PM   #62
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
iamawaveofthesea has fallen into the Congo river and is surrounded by crocodiles and about to be eaten. What does he do?
he tries to swim for the shore

that was easy

Quote:
Ridiculous.
you did have children of that age though didn't you?

so what is your subjective viewpoint as a parent?
Old 11-02-2019, 03:47 PM   #63
white light

Quote:
he tries to swim for the shore

that was easy
Er, that's 100% eaten then.

Quote:
you did have children of that age though didn't you?

so what is your subjective viewpoint as a parent?
It wasn't my call.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:55 PM   #64
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Er, that's 100% eaten then.
well i was surrounded so my odds were better to swim for shore than to swim further out into the river where i would be even further from the safety of the river bank

Quote:
It wasn't my call.
well some people do have to take responsibility

there is an objective truth about the vaccines for example either they ARE or they are not causing autism in some people

that is an objective truth that exists seperate from your subjective opinion about vaccines

you have admitted to being ignorant about the issue so your opinion is uninformed and not really worth much

but some people ARE well informed and they know that there ARE risks involved

so you could have an uninformed subjective opinion that the vaccines are totally safe because that is what your doctor told you but the objective truth is that they are not safe

The trick then is to move your subjective viewpoint to be into alignment with what is objectively true

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 03:56 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 04:02 PM   #65
white light

Quote:
well i was surrounded so my odds were better to swim for shore than to swim further out into the river where i would be even further from the safety of the river bank

well some people do have to take responsibility

there is an objective truth about the vaccines for example either they ARE or they are not causing autism in some people

that is an objective truth that exists seperate from your subjective opinion about vaccines

you have admitted to being ignorant about the issue so your opinion is uninformed and not really worth much

but some people ARE well informed and they know that there ARE risks involved

so you could have an uninformed subjective opinion that the vaccines are totally safe because that is what your doctor told you but the objective truth is that they are not safe

The trick then is to move your subjective viewpoint to be into alignment with what is objectively true
Well, I read that piece from Dr Crazyshit (or whatever his name was) that you posted, and I did some further reading on him. Then I read an article that completely debunked him showing that his statistics on autism from vaccines were false and that the real statistics were way different.

So, what objective truth am I supposed to get from that?

And btw, no I have never thought they were totally safe. We were well aware that there was a risk. I thought it was common knowledge that there is always some risk.

Last edited by white light; 11-02-2019 at 04:21 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:36 PM   #66
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Well, I read that piece from Dr Crazyshit (or whatever his name was) that you posted, and I did some further reading on him. Then I read an article that completely debunked him showing that his statistics on autism from vaccines were false and that the real statistics were way different.

So, what objective truth am I supposed to get from that?
who are you talking about?

the doctor whose work i have used to make an argument against the vaccines was a she. It was dr suzanne humprries who talks about the harm caused by aluminium when it is injected into muscle because then it provokes an immune response that sees macrophages swallow the aluminium and carry it over the blood brain barrier where it is then able to affect gene function causing 'non specific effects' like autism and a whole load of other chronic health problems which the industry are not carrying out studies on

Quote:
And btw, no I have never thought they were totally safe. We were well aware that there was a risk. I thought it was common knowledge that there is always some risk..
but you don't think they are designed to harm?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 04:43 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:51 PM   #67
white light

Quote:
who are you talking about?

the doctor whose work i have used to make an argument against the vaccines was a she. It was dr suzanne humprries who talks about the harm caused by aluminium when it is injected into muscle because then it provokes an immune response that sees macrophages swallow the aluminium and carry it over the blood brain barrier where it is then able to affect gene function causing 'non specific effects' like autism and a whole load of other chronic health problems which the industry are not carrying out studies on

but you don't think they are designed to harm?
Debatable. But not a debate I'm overly bothered with. It's rather too localised a topic. If you want to ruminate upon whether there is deliberate harm being perpetrated upon people then you could seek out what the causes are for that rather than the symptoms. But hey, that's up to you.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:52 PM   #68
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Debatable. But not a debate I'm overly bothered with. It's rather too localised a topic. If you want to ruminate upon whether there is deliberate harm being perpetrated upon people then you could seek out what the causes are for that rather than the symptoms. But hey, that's up to you.
its not a debate. There's hard science proving this

i told you one of the causes: aluminium

It's the motive that you won't buy into because it doesn't fit into your world view and you know that vaccines are part of your narrative so you will not attack them. You are very predictable. You just follow the programme and never deviate from it

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 04:53 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:55 PM   #69
white light

Quote:
its not a debate. There's hard science proving this

i told you one of the causes: aluminium

It's the motive that you won't buy into because it doesn't fit into your world view and you know that vaccines are part of your narrative so you will not attack them. You are very predictable. You just follow the programme and never deviate from it
P.S. It was Dr Mercola. The guy who allegedly sold "anti-cancer" sunbeds that caused cancer. You posted articles of his. He is a well known anti vaccine campaigner.

So excuse my non deviation from the skeptical if you will.

Last edited by white light; 11-02-2019 at 04:58 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:05 PM   #70
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
P.S. It was Dr Mercola. The guy who allegedly sold "anti-cancer" sunbeds that caused cancer. You posted articles of his. He is a well known anti vaccine campaigner.

So excuse my non deviation from the skeptical if you will..
i think i told you something at the time to the effect that i only took that article from a search engine search because it was speaking about a specific thing

your skepticism is shaped by what you think you are supposed to support or attack depending on political correctness

vaccines are politically correct so you will never challenge them

you are not a truth seeker
Old 11-02-2019, 05:11 PM   #71
white light

Quote:
i think i told you something at the time to the effect that i only took that article from a search engine search because it was speaking about a specific thing

your skepticism is shaped by what you think you are supposed to support or attack depending on political correctness

vaccines are politically correct so you will never challenge them

you are not a truth seeker

Another one of your made up subjective narratives. Dream on.

How about discussing the truth about you attaching illusory subjective political narratives to people as if like appendages, Mr Troof Seekah?

Last edited by white light; 11-02-2019 at 05:51 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:09 PM   #72
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

Another one of your made up subjective narratives. Dream on.

How about discussing the truth about you attaching illusory subjective political narratives to people as if like appendages, Mr Troof Seekah?
i could speak to you about any issue. i could ask you about chemtrails or central banking or about mass immigration

you'll push the politically correct answer everytime

you don't care about any kind of objective truth. you just push the agenda
Old 11-02-2019, 06:28 PM   #73
white light

Quote:
i could speak to you about any issue. i could ask you about chemtrails or central banking or about mass immigration

you'll push the politically correct answer everytime

you don't care about any kind of objective truth. you just push the agenda
The only agenda I see is you attempting to say that I have a politically correct agenda. I find that to be utterly ridiculous. And indeed, an invented subjective narrative from you that suits your own agenda.

Take central banking for instance. I've explained before how, in my subjective view, it relates to positive / negative consciousness. So whilst I may say that decentralised banking denotes an unstable mind, it certainly doesn't mean that my subjective view fits with any notion of political correctness.

And I'm well aware that it is a highly subjective view. Knowing that gives me balance. Centralised so to speak. So, you can harp on with your unstable decentralised mind that I am following some kind of political correctness agenda, and I'll sit here with my stable mind watching your cogs spin around. Lol.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:37 PM   #74
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
The only agenda I see is you attempting to say that I have a politically correct agenda. I find that to be utterly ridiculous. And indeed, an invented subjective narrative from you that suits your own agenda.

Take central banking for instance. I've explained before how, in my subjective view, it relates to positive / negative consciousness. So whilst I may say that decentralised banking denotes an unstable mind, it certainly doesn't mean that my subjective view fits with any notion of political correctness.

And I'm well aware that it is a highly subjective view. Knowing that gives me balance. Centralised so to speak. So, you can harp on with your unstable decentralised mind that I am following some kind of political correctness agenda, and I'll sit here with my stable mind watching your cogs spin around. Lol.
yeah like i say you'll never criticise any plank of the agenda

what you'll do is go online to one of the few places where people can speak about the agenda and then you'll troll people there who are sharing information about it

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 06:38 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:37 PM   #75
white light

Quote:
yeah like i say you'll never criticise any plank of the agenda

If I did believe the mainstream view on those things (which I don't) it would not be an example of political correctness. That's something different. That you should now be equating all mainstream views with political correctness is quite telling, perhaps even unhinged.

And just because I don't see any difference between you and them, does not make me one of them.

Last edited by white light; 11-02-2019 at 06:41 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:49 PM   #76
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
If I did believe the mainstream view on those things (which I don't) it would not be an example of political correctness. That's something different. That you should now be equating all mainstream views with political correctness is quite telling, perhaps even unhinged.

And just because I don't see any difference between you and them, does not make me one of them..
i do absolutely equate vaccines with political correctness

I debate with people all the time from around the world. Its the fake-left that are the big vaccine pushers

people who believe in individual liberty do not support the right of the state to force you to vaccinate
Old 11-02-2019, 06:50 PM   #77
white light

Quote:

what you'll do is go online to one of the few places where people can speak about the agenda and then you'll troll people there who are sharing information about it
My first reply here was bang on topic. You didn't have to deviate off topic. Once again you are making up non existent narratives. Subjective.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:51 PM   #78
white light

Quote:
i do absolutely equate vaccines with political correctness

I debate with people all the time from around the world. Its the fake-left that are the big vaccine pushers

people who believe in individual liberty do not support the right of the state to force you to vaccinate
And where have I stated that I support that?

Nope. It's you that stated that I support that. Your made up subjective narrative. AKA lies.

Last edited by white light; 11-02-2019 at 06:52 PM.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:55 PM   #79
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
And where have I stated that I support that?

Nope. It's you that stated that I support that. Your made up subjective narrative. AKA lies.

you haven't said anything! you refuse to condemn these things

wait...i've got one....what do you think of 5G?

is there objective evidence that those frequencies are harmful to people?

is it an objective truth that the 5G is being rolled out to create the 'internet of things'?
Old 11-02-2019, 06:56 PM   #80
white light

Quote:
you haven't said anything! you refuse to condemn these things

wait...i've got one....what do you think of 5G?

is there objective evidence that those frequencies are harmful to people?

is it an objective truth that the 5G is being rolled out to create the 'internet of things'?
Don't you get it? If you are making up these subjective narratives about people, attempting to pigeonhole them with no evidence, then you are as bad as the mainstream, if not worse.

Why don't you say something on topic for a change?

Last edited by white light; 11-02-2019 at 06:59 PM.