Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 10-10-2015, 07:30 PM   #1
whistleblower100

Post The Reactionary Ones

The Reptoids got here about 130,000 years ago. At the time their technology was at about the same level we're at now. They came in spaceships, some of which crash landed. In doing this they broke a fundamental law of the galaxy (The Prime Directive). Humanity was happy to greet them at first. The new technology was interesting to mankind in the time of Atlantis. Obviously a lot of time passed before men entered into this hostage reality which we currently reside in. Presently in society the situation is different from region to region. In Ireland the reactionary ones seem to be very much mixed up in day to day life. I understand in medieval times they stayed in their castles and estates, but now in the technological age the traits of the Reptoid is useful in the workplace. Mankind in the western world has it tough, but you could argue that life here is better than in The Middle East for example. I wouldn't know, but it's a struggle in modern Ireland. Community is heavily shepherded by the Reptoids. They break down social circles in a very clever fashion and keep men in a low mental state. It's really up to us (men and women) to grow our understanding of the reality of the situation on Planet Earth. Try to tune into a higher vibration, beyond the mind control being broadcast on both the psychic and visible realm. My understanding is that humans have incarnated in great numbers, in our modern world for the purpose of freeing the hostages on Planet Earth. Let's do what we came here to do! Peace and Blessings. Risteárd
whistleblower100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 08:19 PM   #2
h2pogo
Inactive

Reactionary ones? I am confused by this term..Does that mean we should react to the negative reality we are experiencing , like the Irish did in 1916 (preferably with less violence)

would that make us reactionary ones?
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 09:42 AM   #3
whistleblower100

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Reactionary ones? I am confused by this term..Does that mean we should react to the negative reality we are experiencing , like the Irish did in 1916 (preferably with less violence)

would that make us reactionary ones?
Fair point, that brings us to the root cause of every uprising in the world even the Cold War and World War Two. Mankind can be equally reactionary so we have all of these conflicts. In my view full ET disclosure and an end to secrecy about the other races involved on Planet Earth would end most wars. It's happening on forums like this but my circle of friends for instance seem to know little of The Archons. (I currently use the term 'Archon' for those of an ET origin). They would say this planet is their home too. Some of them are definitely going to have to go back to Nibiru or where-ever. John Lash would say the general solar system. What we need is more dialogue and freedom for everybody. Peace, Richie
whistleblower100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 12:39 PM   #4
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistleblower100 View Post
Fair point, that brings us to the root cause of every uprising in the world even the Cold War and World War Two. Mankind can be equally reactionary so we have all of these conflicts. In my view full ET disclosure and an end to secrecy about the other races involved on Planet Earth would end most wars. It's happening on forums like this but my circle of friends for instance seem to know little of The Archons. (I currently use the term 'Archon' for those of an ET origin). They would say this planet is their home too. Some of them are definitely going to have to go back to Nibiru or where-ever. John Lash would say the general solar system. What we need is more dialogue and freedom for everybody. Peace, Richie
More accurately they are "fallen angels" or the Annunaki. If you really want to get to the truth they are "black sun" aliens. Which are comprised of negative oriented reptilians, greys, mantids, and whoever they enslave. They are also linked to the "black cube" and through that a type of "collective" under the rule of darkness.

This planet is not their home. They currently hold no keys, and its still illegal as always for them to be here. They have eaten their way through dozens of other home worlds, and supposedly they are currently invested into 3 primitive planets. They will be buddies with our traitors and their hybrids, up to the point they have exhausted all the planets resources they need, then they get rid of loose ends. The infamous legacy of the Annunaki is that they don't like hybrids, but they need them BUT get rid of them when ever they aren't needed (Or replace them altogether).

Plus, if they ever see that humanity could ever be free......a slight opportunity, they are told to "get rid of us all". B/c they don't want us policing this part of space like Atlantis did. (They don't want to ever see it). They have worked quickly since the fall of Atlantis to turn things over for themselves, and hence it is said "...to rule in mans place."

Black sun aliens have been offenders of "Prime Directive" for millions of years. This breaking of the rules comes at a price, as their once great empire has been reduced to 3 planets outside of their own territory. So, its kind of the end of the road. And most life --- most "aliens" out there -- don't like them at all. They are mean, greedy, and ruthless. So, we have more support from the Heavens then we may think we have. Just like humans have the choice to return back to the light, many many millions of years ago they did too, and they were given the prophecy that if they didn't return back to the light, they would war themselves to death. (which is what is happening now) Some returned, and some did not -- and they are called "the black sun" aliens.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 11-10-2015 at 12:57 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote