Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 30-04-2016, 08:55 PM   #1081
iamwhoam

Default Rockefellers, Twin Towers, Symbolism

I've heard people saying the Rockefellers were behind the building of the Twin Towers before, but I never really took the time to verify it. Here is an article from the PBS website connecting David and Nelson Rockefeller to the towers: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexpe...k-rockefeller/
"Though the idea of the World Trade Center was first proposed in 1946, just after World War II, for nearly 15 years it would remain exactly that -- an idea. When the concept did re-emerge in the late 1950s, it would begin to move with an all but unstoppable force, propelled above all by two men, sons and brothers of one the most powerful family dynasties on earth."

"As much as anyone else of their time, David and Nelson Rockefeller embodied the potent mix of pragmatic capitalist drive and visionary internationalist outlook that underlay the new world order that America had put in place at the end of the war. More than anyone else, they took it upon themselves to ensure New York's role at the very center of that burgeoning commercial imperium."

"In late 1946, when New York had seemed to be out of the running as the headquarters for the United Nations, Nelson had stepped in at the 11th hour, with the help of his brother David, to ensure that the new world organization made its home in the city -- by arranging for the purchase of the East River site with $8.5 million of their father's money."

"David, the youngest and most determined of the brothers, had worked as an assistant to New York mayor Fiorello La Guardia before joining the international loan division of his family's bank, Chase, perhaps the most powerful financial institution in the world."

"At the center of the ambitious 550-block redevelopment program, released in 1959, would rise an updated version of the idea first floated more than a decade earlier -- one that would soon become David Rockefeller's most burning ambition: a World Trade Center."

"Like Rockefeller Center and Chase Manhattan before it, the complex would be an example of what David called "catalytic bigness" -- a project whose sheer size and impact would be large enough to provide the stimulus for further redevelopment. Indeed, the project David had in mind was so large and ambitious that it would require the resources of the state to bring it to fruition. As it happened, by January 1959 those resources were under the control of a new governor -- David's brother, Nelson -- who would soon take the lead in making his youngest sibling's vision a reality. In the years to come, as the project began rising over the skyline of Lower Manhattan, New Yorkers would give the immense twin towers a knowing nickname: David and Nelson."
That's crazy. They were nicknamed David and Nelson.

I found this site from the New York Times as well: http://www.nytimes.com/ref/magazine/...line.html?_r=0 :
"Jan. 27, 1960 - A proposal for a World Trade Center, citing a $250 million cost, is put forth by David Rockefeller's Downtown-Lower Manhattan Association, and suggests the Port Authority should study the plan."

"Feb. 15, 1964 - A Times article says a group has raised the question of the towers' safety in the case of an explosion or airplane crash. Richard Roth releases a statement saying that the project's structural engineering firm has done a study proving that damage from an airplane traveling 600 miles per hour would be only local and that people elsewhere in the towers would be safe."

"May 2, 1968 - The Committee for a Reasonable World Trade Center runs a nearly full page ad in The Times saying the towers will be so large as to pose a threat to air traffic, illustrated with a drawing of a jet about to strike the north face of the north tower."
(February 15, 1964). "Critics Impugned on Trade Center". The New York Times. Newspaper Advertisement place by the Committee for a Reasonable World Trade Center appearing on page 38 of the May 2, 1968 edition of the New York Times

I've seen that pic on the right with the airplane multiple times, but I've never seen this info so clearly documented from mainstream sources. This stuff was in the New York Times.

Well, anyway, the reason for this post was to connect the symbolism of the Rockefellers to that of the Twin Towers. Rockefeller Center has important symbolism, as well.

I am realizing as I am looking up the artwork of Rockefeller Center that there is quite a bit of it, and it is spread through a number of different buildings that make up the complex. Therefore, I'll just use three of the most prominent pieces of art. They are Prometheus, Wisdom, and Atlas.

Prometheus stole fire from the gods and gave it to man. He is often connected to Lucifer, the light-bearer/bringer.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus :
"Prometheus...is a Titan in Greek mythology, best known as the deity in Greek mythology who was the creator of mankind and its greatest benefactor, who stole fire from Mount Olympus and gave it to mankind."
From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferianism :
"Although sometimes mistakenly associated with Satanism due to the Christian interpretation of the fallen angel, Luciferianism is a wholly different belief system and does not revere the devil figure or most characteristics typically affixed to Satan. Rather, Lucifer in this context is seen as one of many morning stars, a symbol of enlightenment, independence and human progression, and is often used interchangeably with similar figures from a range of ancient beliefs, such as the Greek titan Prometheus or the Jewish talmudic figure Lilith.

"For Luciferians, enlightenment is the ultimate goal... Regardless of whether Lucifer is conceived of as a deity or as a mere archetype, he is a representation of ultimate knowledge and exploration: humanity’s savior and a champion for continuing personal growth."
Masons seek the light. Many accuse Albert Pike of being a Luciferian Mason.

The idea of enlightenment and ultimate knowledge could be connected to the Wisdom piece, which shows a god-like figure holding a compass. It reminds me of the Great Architect of the Universe, and the compass could easily be connected to Masonry.

The Atlas statue I didnt completely understand, but I found some interesting info on Wikipedia.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_%28mythology%29 :
"...Zeus condemned Atlas to stand at the western edge of Gaia (the Earth) and hold up The Heavens on his shoulders, to prevent the two from resuming their primordial embrace. Thus, he was Atlas Telamon, "enduring Atlas," and became a doublet of Coeus, the embodiment of the celestial axis around which the heavens revolve.

"A common misconception today is that Atlas was forced to hold the Earth on his shoulders, but Classical art shows Atlas holding the celestial spheres, not a globe..."
From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_%28statue%29 :
"The sculpture depicts the Ancient Greek Titan Atlas holding the heavens."
If Atlas is holding up the heavens - not the Earth - and he is the embodiment of the celestial axis, then this statue could be a reference to the precession of the equinoxes and the movement of our solar system through space. If you look closely at the statue, you can see the symbols of the planets and the signs of the zodiac.

That would be fairly significant because, imo, the destruction of the Twin Towers was symbolic of the changing of zodiac ages from Pisces to Aquarius.

Coincidentally, Ayn Rand's book Atlas Shrugged shows us that if the elites of the world stopped working, the masses would suffer. They are essentially Atlas holding up the world, keeping it running with their greatness.

Anyway, this post has gotten too long, even though much more could be written about this.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 30-04-2016 at 09:26 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 09:24 PM   #1082
iamwhoam

When I started the last post, I intended to put this logo in from the PBS website that had the Rockefeller article on it.

This is a PBS show. I've shown multiple times how they change E's into 3's, or three lines, like this.

We just saw a similar image in the John Kasich logo:

This one is K-3, essentially. K is 11, so you have 3x11=33.

I've also talked about the turning of M's and W's to make threes. I wonder if the turning of the M in the Animal Planet is enough to indicate it is an occult logo.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 30-04-2016 at 11:21 PM.
Old 01-05-2016, 12:15 AM   #1083
iamwhoam

I wanted to talk about the Chase logo above, as well, because Chase is the Rockefeller's bank.

I found this image on the Wikipedia page for "Pythagorean tiling." I think the second image looks very similar.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_tiling :
"This tiling is called the Pythagorean tiling because it has been used as the basis of proofs of the Pythagorean theorem by the ninth-century Arabic mathematicians Al-Nayrizi and Thābit ibn Qurra, and by the 19th-century British amateur mathematician Henry Perigal."
The golden ratio, Fibonacci, and hypercubes are mentioned on this page, too.

This image is on the Pythogorean theorem Wikipedia page. The top object is very similar to the Chase logo. Looks like these are diagrams of proofs of the Pythagorean Theorem. The Pythagorean Theorem is used in Masonic symbolism.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagoras :
"Pythagoreanism may had an effect on Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism, both of which were groups dedicated to the study of mathematics/geometry and logical reasoning as opposed to religious dogma. Both Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism have claimed to have evolved out of the Pythagorean Brotherhood. Pythagorean mathematics are discussed in a chapter of Manly P. Hall's The Secret Teachings of All Ages entitled "Pythagorean Mathematics"."
This is a pretty crazy image. The Pythagorean Theorem, or the 47th Problem of Euclid, is shown on the bottom left. On the top right are the symbols of the planets and the zodiac ages, just like we saw on the Atlas statue at Rockefeller Center. The cube and the Saturn-related sickle and hourglass are shown on the bottom right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
More from Campion's The Great Year:
"[Plutarch] considered this principle most perfectly embodied in the Pythagorean triangle, in which the three sides represented Osiris, Isis and their child, Horus." - p. 280.
I've been hearing this for a while, but I dont know if I've posted about it. The Pythagorean triangle is a Masonic symbol. It is another form of the oppositions, and in this case their unity produces the Christ-child as the hypotenuse.
Quote:
From The Royal Arch: Its Hidden Meaning by George H. Steinmetz:
"The horizontal line symbolizes the material; the perpendicular is emblematic of the psychical; the hypotenuse is the spiritual... Here is the PRINCIPAL SECRET of Royal Arch Masonry, or for that matter, ALL MASONRY. The supreme fact concerning man's being. That the physical and mental are but passing phases of his evolution toward perfection, that basically and intrinsically he is inherently and OF NECESSITY, if he actually be in the image and likeness of his Creator, ESSENTIALLY A SPIRITUAL BEING!" - p.72.
Here is an explanation of the 47th Problem of Euclid, which is used in Masonic symbolism. It's all about this evolution of man back to perfection as a spiritual being.
From http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.co..._unveiled.html:
"One of these meanings is that the 3,4,5 triangle, which is central to the 47th Proposition represents the Philosophical Male, Female, and the union of the two (Offspring). This relationship is the basis for the Theosophy of the Trinity."
In this way the Pythagorean theorem symbolism is the same as that of the two columns/pillars/towers which, when united by the arch, bring higher consciousness or Christ consciousness. It is the alchemical marriage which produces the Christ child, or man in his higher state of being.

I'd say this Pythagorean tiling is a likely candidate for the meaning of the Chase logo, and it very much coincides with the Rockefeller-related symbolism discussed above.
Old 01-05-2016, 12:48 AM   #1084
iamwhoam

While looking for the Pythagorus images, I found a little information about Platonic solids.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platonic_solid :
"The Platonic solids are prominent in the philosophy of Plato, their namesake. Plato wrote about them in the dialogue Timaeus c.360 B.C. in which he associated each of the four classical elements (earth, air, water, and fire) with a regular solid.."

"Kepler proposed that the distance relationships between the six planets known at that time could be understood in terms of the five Platonic solids enclosed within a sphere that represented the orbit of Saturn."
I have been talking about the four elements lately because they are also Yod-He-Vav-He, INRI, man-lion-eagle-ox, etc.

I found a bunch of images like this, relating the classical elements to the Platonic solids.

I believe I originally said that the Citgo logo was a three-sided pyramid. It could actually be one of the Platonic solids. It would be the tetrahedron which is fire.

These images were on Wikipedia, also. I wonder if they have anything to do with the diamond shape that we see in so many logos.

Quote:
Supreme Court of Israeli symbolism:
Floor of the symbolism-riddled Israeli Supreme Court building, which was donated by Dorothy de Rothschild.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 01-05-2016 at 02:29 AM.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:39 AM   #1085
iamwhoam

From Words to the Wise by Manly P. Hall:
"The means by which these miracles are accomplished include fancy breathing, assorted types of affirmations, "radiant thinking," the stimulation of the subconscious mind, raising the Kundalini, opening the third eye, and "going into the silence."" - p. 26-7.

"The Egyptians worshiped Nature in the form of the goddess Isis. They represented her as concealed by numerous veils, her body adorned with curious hieroglyphs. To the Greeks she was Kore or Ceres, the mother of the Eleusinian Mysteries. She was the Mysterious Diana of the Ephesians. To Christendom she is Mary, the Virgin Mother of the Messianic Incarnation. Always she is the source of that moral nutriment by which the well-being of the human soul is assured." - p 34.

"Existence is divided into cycles and sub-cycles measured by the recurrences of certain celestial phenomena. Neptune as a very slow-moving planet, requiring a great length of time to complete its revolution, became emblematic of the standard of all cyclic and periodic return. As the ancients expressed it, "All things have beginnings, mid-most states, and ends." Also, all ends are beginnings, and all beginnings are ends. In India, the cosmic cycles of time, in which worlds, continents, races and empires rise and fall, are termed kalpas and yugas. By the Greeks, they are termed Ages. The whole creative process is supported upon a frame work of inconceivable time and duration factors." - p. 37.

"Every intemperance inclines toward an opposite intemperance. Existence is a vast ever-swinging pendulum moving backward and forward with the ebb and flow of the cosmic tide." - p. 37

"Saturn: Cause and Effect. In the Mysteries, Chronos or Saturn was regarded as the cruelest and most unforgiving of divinities, devourer of his own children. He represents the immutability of the cosmic plan, and in no way is this immutability more evident than in the law of cause and effect, from which there can be no deviation of any kind - a law without exception, compromise or modification. "As ye sow, so shall ye reap," says the Christian Scripture. "Effect follows cause as the wheel of the cart follows the foot of the oxen," says the Buddhist Canon. Yet this law, though apparently so severe, is in reality the most kindly and just of edicts, for it insures that in good, as well as in evil, that which a man earns shall inevitable come to him." - p. 37-8.

"There are a number of groups of the millennial type, who look forward to the establishment of heaven upon earth and a Golden Age in which perfection will reign forever in the mundane sphere. Exoterically, speaking, the Zoroastrians are representative of this group." - p. 83.
There are millennial types who look forward to a Golden Age? The Millenium Hilton is right next door to the World Trade Center Complex. I have said that 9/11 marked a major step in our return to the next Golden Age. It was the end of the Age of Pisces and the dawn of Aquarius. Hall mentions cycles of time and the Hindu yugas, as well.

It even says 'Hilton' in Kubrick's 2001, which would have been the first year of Aquarius in this scheme, and 2001 is about alchemy. Bowman goes through a gateway at Saturn and experiences a mystical transformation, after which he is reborn. This transformation happens naturally as humanity progress through the ages to the Golden Age. 9/11 was symbolic of a major step in this process, according to occultists.
Old 02-05-2016, 02:04 AM   #1086
iamwhoam

From Masonic Orders of Fraternity by Manly P. Hall:
"The direct descent of the essential program of the Esoteric schools was entrusted to groups already well-conditioned for the work... A World Fraternity was needed, sustained by a deep and broad program of education according to the "method." Such a Fraternity could not immediately include all men, but it could unite the activities of certain kinds of men, regardless of their racial or religious beliefs or the nations in which they dwelt. There were the men of "towardness," those sons of tomorrow, whose symbol was a blazing sun rising over the mountains of the east." - p. 5.

"One of the principal symbols of Bacon's secret association of poets was the winged horse, Pegasus." - p. 42.

"While living in Gray's Inn, Bacon was a member of the Inner Temple, which was associated with the site of an ancient mansion of the Knights Templars. The winged horse, Pegasus, was the symbolic device of the Inner Temple, and a huge painting of the mythological creature adorned the wall of the principal room..." - 42-3.

"We have already mentioned that the numerical equivalent of the letters b ,a, c, o, n is the Masonically significant equivalent of the number 33 - the degrees of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite. The letters A. U. M., believed to stand for the words Artifex Universus Mundi (The Great Architect of the World), by the same numerical cipher also give the sum 33. Thus A. U. M. is a cabala for Bacon." - p. 44.
There are plenty of these.

I dont know what exactly they want the Pegasus to represent, though. We have seen how important wings are, but is that what this represents, too? I'm not sure.

I did the gematria on Bacon and it didnt work out to equal 33, so I googled it. I found this different cypher that was used by Francis Bacon, apparently:

I wonder if anyone uses this system today. I'll keep it in mind, but if you use to many systems you can make anything add up to any number.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 02-05-2016 at 02:06 AM.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:03 PM   #1087
iamwhoam

These logos both include Masonic symbolism. The flame can be seen at the top of the Masonic Statue of Liberty. The goddess brings enlightenment. The first pic shows the Pythagorean theorem, which I just talked about a few posts ago.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 02-05-2016 at 05:05 PM.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:09 PM   #1088
iamwhoam

I was just looking up logos in order to start a four elements logo summary, and I found this one from a real estate company called AIG/Lincoln:

It looks just like this four elements pic from Wikipedia. I'm starting to wonder about the diamond shape that was so important to the original summary material. I'll have to look back at all the original posts because I am forgetting some of the earlier logo logic as I learn more about Masonry and the occult.

These are some of the logos I think are related to the four elements or four worlds:

Last edited by iamwhoam; 02-05-2016 at 06:09 PM.
Old 05-05-2016, 12:15 AM   #1089
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroach View Post
The official explanation is that for filming...the rings of saturn were too problematic with respect to special effects and it was decided that they should use a different planetary body (Jupiter) as a replacement. That is my understanding...but of course, this could've all been said for the purposes of public consumption.

In terms of Kabbalah...I understand that the 'sphere of tiphareth' can contain either 'the sun' or 'saturn'...and that this may be the reason as to why it was originally 'saturn'. (Jay Weidner)

2001:ASO takes us from 'malkuth' (earth) to 'yesod' (moon) via 'tiphareth' (sun/jupiter as the surrogate saturn) through 'da'ath' (stargate/sirius) into 'kether' and beyond the infinite (ain sof). This is the central spine of the tree of life.

Standard diagrams generally show 'saturn' in Binah.
It just occurred to me while reading this post from a few years ago that the reason the modern monolith is found on the Moon in 2001: A Space Odyssey is because Yesod, from the Tree of Life, is associated with the Moon.

The bottom sephira is Malkuth, and it is associated with Earth. The monolith first appears on Earth during the ape-man part. It is next seen on the moon. Then, it is seen at Saturn where Bowman enters the stargate, goes through a bizarre scene that represents the illumination process, and is then reborn as the space child.

Ignore the Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus in the fourth diagram above, for now. I am using the information, from Lon Milo Duquette, about the supernal triad, which I posted about a while back:

Quote:
I've been trying to understand this supernal triad of the Tree of Life so I can post about it and possibly explain a little more about the role of Saturn. It's weird stuff, though, and I dont have a complete handle on it.

This first pic is from a youtube video about some Kabbalah stuff. The guy in the pic is Lon Milo DuQuette. "Since 1996 he has been O.T.O.'s United States Deputy Grand Master. He is also an Archbishop of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, the ecclesiastical arm of O.T.O and the longest living member of the O.T.O after the death of Phyllis Seckler." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lon_Mi...empli_Orientis

The first three sephirah are the supernal triad. It goes Indivisible Unity, the Fixed Stars, and then Saturn. So, the first sephiroth is Kether, the crown, which I assume is also the point of enlightenment reached by the unification of the binary oppositions. The oppositions are represented on the Tree of Life as the outer lines, the tops of which are 2-Chockman and 3-Binah. These are apparently the male/female or Shiva/Shakti, the components of the alchemical marriage. That puts Saturn up there in this Shiva/Shakti union like I originally thought when I found someone saying that Saturn was the crown chakra. At that point, I had been told by Madam Blavatsky that Shiva was equivalent to Saturn. Here on the Tree of life, though, Saturn is at the top of the feminine pillar, which does not fit with a lot of this symbolism, but a lot of this symbolism doesnt fit together - or it fits with some stuff and not with other stuff. They want to keep jerking you around so you cannot figure it out easily, or it could be a bunch of bs that is sloppily put together. I've only seen Saturn/Kronos as male. Still, this would be consistent with 2001 in that after going through the stargate at Saturn, he encounters Sirius (the brightest star) and then achieves enlightenment.
In the pic on the left, Saturn is the last sephirah before the stars and then indivisible unity. This is consistent with the idea of Saturn as a gateway. It is the Tree of Life's gateway to enlightenment, spiritual rebirth, or illumination.

The bottom Sephirah is Malkuth (Earth), which represents the material world we live in. The other sephiroth are higher stages of consciousness, or that is my understanding, at least. Therefore, 2001 could be the return journey - the opposite of the downward material creation path of the lightning bolt - to unified, or higher consciousness. It goes Earth, Moon, Saturn, or Malkuth, Yesod, and Binah. These are stops on the return journey up the Kabbalistic Tree of Life.

Once again, this remains consistent with my 9/11 hypothesis. 911 occurred in the year 2001, like the title of the movie by Kubrick which is about alchemical enlightenment. The events of 911 were also about alchemy and rising consciousness with the two towers being replaced by the hexagram building, a symbol of the unification of the male/female, yin/yang, Binah/Chokmah that must take place to achieve higher consciousness. The reason 911 was about rising consciousness is because it was the first day of the Age of Aquarius, and those in the know believe that consiousness rises with the ages, with the ultimate goal being the Golden Age. One major clue to the importance of the change in ages is that the name of the monolith building next to the World Trade Center complex is the Millenium Hilton. This combines the alchemy of 2001 with the theme of the ending of a thousand (in this case two thousand) year period.

Some speculation about 2001: The ape-men may be actual ape-men, or they could represent the lower level of consciousness on the material plane...or both. The computer HAL achieves consciousness as they approach Saturn. This could be a clue to the power of the journey they are taking. Even a machine is affected by this powerful, rising-consciousness process. Maybe.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 05-05-2016 at 03:14 AM.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:33 PM   #1090
iamwhoam

Just found this picture of Britney Spears. Hard to think it's an accident with all the other similar pics:

Charli XCX Kylie and Kendall Jenner(?)

The Madonna pic is amazing, with its shush/secret gesture and the diamonds over the eye by way of an eye-patch. She has songs called 'Secret', 'Lucky Star', and 'Illuminati'. I've speculated before that the 'M' could mean 'Mason', and it traces part of the outline of a cube. Katy Perry doesnt put the diamond she is holding over her eye, but she clarifies for us that the covering of one eye refers to the Egyptian Eye of Horus.

I believe the diamond is a Sirius reference, and when Sirius returns, it activates the pineal gland, or the all-seeing eye chakra.

Recently, the relationship of the four elements to the diamond shape has made me worry that my initial claims might be faulty. Yet, the five-pointed star is a Masonic symbol for Sirius, or the Eastern Star, and at the same time it represents the four elements, plus the fifth element, ether. Perhaps the diamond shape is a similar combination logo, symbolizing both the elements and Sirius.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 05-05-2016 at 10:34 PM.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:45 PM   #1091
iamwhoam

Quote:
...but then I found a couple with a google search that looked just like the Microsoft logo, the same colors and everything:

Quote:
The Masonic Eastern Star uses these colors of the four elements, as well.
Is anyone still reading this thread? I thought this Windows logo and its relationship to the four elements and the Eastern Star (especially regarding the similar colors) should have gotten at least one Like.
Old 05-05-2016, 10:53 PM   #1092
jonny1992uk

I'm not sure if this has been posted on this Topic so I'm Sorry if it has but I looked up about this and I couldn't find anything. I couldn't be the only person to notice this. Mike and The Mechanics logo -

The 3 e's in the logo have the line under them which I thought was strange. If you flip the logo it of course says 666
jonny1992uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 10:56 PM   #1093
jonny1992uk

Quote:
Is anyone still reading this thread? I thought this Windows logo and its relationship to the four elements and the Eastern Star (especially regarding the similar colors) should have gotten at least one Like.
Yep, I've been reading through it. Sorry I forget to leave likes sometimes but there are people like me interested and reading it. The research you have done is great!
jonny1992uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 03:14 PM   #1094
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny1992uk View Post
I'm not sure if this has been posted on this Topic so I'm Sorry if it has but I looked up about this and I couldn't find anything. I couldn't be the only person to notice this. Mike and The Mechanics logo -

The 3 e's in the logo have the line under them which I thought was strange. If you flip the logo it of course says 666
Yeah, that is interesting. They've also made the 'I's into ones, and the 'S' at the end is a '5', so these could be gematria references.

'M's are often '3's, and here they look like sideways 3s. I substituted the new numbers into the name and added it up. M=3. E=9. A=6. S=5:
"3ak9th9c9ch6nac5" in the English Reduction system equals 77 (3+1+2+9+2+8+9+3+9+3+8+6+5+1+3+5), which reduces to 14, which reduces to 5
I messed around with the gematria briefly, and this was the only significant thing I found. Yet, if this gematria was intended, I would be very surprised. It's a considerable long shot. I took a lot of liberties to get to this point.

Anytime I see letters being turned into numbers though, which was clearly done here, I think some kind of symbolism is very possible.
Old 14-05-2016, 03:17 PM   #1095
iamwhoam

V-up, V-down again, with the classic 'A' as upside down 'V'. The 'O' looks like a Target-esque point in the circle, a sun symbol. If you count the 'A' as an upside down 'V', you get 'VOV', which equals '666'. "The Voice of America (VOA) is the official external broadcast institution of the United States federal government." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_of_America

This one looks like the Masonic square and compass, which is also the V-up/V-down, combined with an all-seeing eye. We saw a Masonic interpretation of the true meaning of Israel and the Israelite a few pages back in the Steinmetz posts.

I cant remember if I've done this one before. It says 'CC' on their bottles. CC=33. "Canadian Club is a brand of whisky from Canada. Popularly known as CC, Canadian Club began production in 1858." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Club

Cant remember if I've done this one before, either, but I'm pretty sure I did Seagram's Seven Crown, which is a pretty clear reference to the seven chakras with the crown chakra being the place of enlightenment. Here they use 'VO', and VO=66.

Pentagram.

The four seasons of cyclical history? Like the lion, ox, eagle, and man, meaning Leo, Taurus, Scorpio, and Aquarius? I've talked about these groups of four, the Tetragrammaton, the four elements, etc a lot recently.

In searching for the Four Seasons Hotel logo, I realized that if you type 'four seasons' into Google you get a ton of images very similar to this one. They mostly use these same colors. I dont think the Microsoft logo interpretation needed any more confirming, but this really reinforces it.

Just found this. Not a huge company, but an interesting logo. It's basically the same as Microsoft, and it is called 'Four Seasons'.

Another smaller business. I usually like to use bigger companies, but this one is interesting. It is called 'Four Seasons' again, and it includes four interlocking circles. Audi uses the four circles as a reference to the four worlds of the Kabalistic Tree of Life. This logo isnt exactly like Audi's because the one circle is on the side, but it is very interesting because of the name 'Four Seasons'.

And now I just found this one that puts the interlocking circles all in a row. Very similar to Audi. Wild.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 14-05-2016 at 03:42 PM.
Old 17-05-2016, 03:44 PM   #1096
iamwhoam

Columbia College is in Columbia, Missouri. Columbia is the goddess, and here the logo is the Vesica Piscis. That's a great combination of two of our most common themes. Columbia College is related to Columbia University, which uses a crown logo. The crown is the top of the Tree of Life and the top chakra.
Old 17-05-2016, 04:06 PM   #1097
iamwhoam

Ive been wondering about this image for a while. I assumed it was a Sirius reference but figured nobody would come out and say it.

From The Pictorial Key to the Tarot by A.E. Waite:
"17. The Star, Dog-Star, or Sirius, also called fantastically the Star of the Magi. Grouped about it are seven minor luminaries, and beneath it is a naked female figure, with her left knee upon the earth and her right foot upon the water. She is in the act of pouring fluids from two vessels. A bird is perched on a tree near her; for this a butterfly on a rose has been substituted in some later cards. So also the Star has been called that of Hope. This is one of the cards which Court de Gebelin describes as wholly Egyptian-that is to say, in his own reverie."

"...the seventeenth card, or Star, is the dog-star, Sirius, which was consecrated to Isis and symbolized the opening of the year..."
So, I guess they do admit it. Waite relates Sirius to the three kings, and there are seven smaller 'luminaries'. I dont know if that is a reference to the Pleiades, like the seven stars shown in Masonic images. The second quote relates Sirius to Isis and the beginning of the year. These are all things I have been repeating for a while now, and the beginning of the year thing has importance in relation to September 11 being the New Year's Day of the Coptic Calendar and 9/11 being the first day of the Age of Aquarius, imo. Interestingly, the woman in the card is dumping out two pitchers of water. This could be an Aquarius reference, and she has one foot in the water. Could she be entering a new age?

This is how the cards appear in order from 16-18. If you think about 9/11, it is weird that people are falling from a flaming tower next to a card that represents Sirius. A police dog named Sirius was killed in the towers on 911. Then in the Moon card, you can see the two towers, which are not really a secret if you look at all the Tarot cards. You can also see a wolf and a dog, which are probably Sirius (dog/wolf star) references. I assume The Tower card represents the Fall of Man. The crown is being knocked off. Man is losing his godlike status and becoming imprisoned in a more material word.

At the very least, I think 'The Star' card shows the importance of Sirius, again, in another occult tradition.

As an aside: In the Moon card is what looks like a 'yellow brick road'. Recently, I have become pretty sure that 'over the rainbow' is a reference to the colors of the chakras. Kubrick makes a couple rainbow references in Eyes Wide Shut. I'd have to watch The Wizard of Oz again, but Dorothy goes from a world of black-and-white to one of color. That could be a reference to a rise in consciousness.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 17-05-2016 at 04:24 PM.
Old 22-05-2016, 02:33 AM   #1098
iamwhoam

I saw some beach volleyball and couldnt help but notice that the advertising around the court was loaded with symbolism. Hockey is another sport where the the walls are covered with logos, and you cant help but notice them.

Whenever I see a logo like this, I see only '66'.

The eyes are made up of V and O. 'VO'=66. I thought about letting this one slide, but then I realized the they face here is showing one eye shut, meaning there is a solo all-seeing eye. Maybe I'm nuts, but then there was this next logo...

I saw the owl from far away, and I thought of its significance to the secret society world. Then, I said, "Relax, cant a company use an owl as its logo without you freaking out about it?" Then, I saw it up close and saw that it was winking at me too. It is essentially a one-eyed owl. It is an owl displaying an all-seeing eye.

Pentagram.

I did Barefoot Wine earlier in the thread, but there was a sign for Barefoot Refresh, which had the same basic logo but without the foot. It's the Vesica Piscis.

Looking at this one from a distance, I thought it said 'five' with the 'E' at the end turned backwards to look like a '3'. Turns out it is 'FIVB'. Either way, the last letter looks like a '3'. Like I've said before, when I see letters turned into numbers, I am suspicious that gematria is being used. Sometimes I think it is enough of a signal on its own just to display the letter-number without any deeper gematria being used.

Then I saw a commercial for Rise to Win which used the flame as a logo. We saw this in a lot of school seals, among other places. It is often used as the flame of enlightenment.

I thought I had a great one in Sam Adams beer because there is a Samuel Adams listed as a famous Freemasons, but it turns out it was a different Sam Adams. The founding father was friends with many Masons, but looks like this logo is unexplained, or insignificant, for now.

Finally, the tournament was called the Cincinnati Open, but it was held in Mason, Ohio. Plus, they put up a sign to prove it. It said 'Mason'.

It is interesting that each side of the 'M' is a different color. We have seen some logos split the 'M' to make a 'VV'=66, but I'll just leave it for now with the sign saying 'Mason' amidst all these other symbolic logos.
Old 22-05-2016, 02:43 AM   #1099
iamwhoam

I saw this movie cover yesterday, and it had the 'W' separated into two Vs for some reason:

I have said before that a double-u is actually a double 'V', as in two Vs, which equals 66. I have also speculated that this is the reason for the prominent usage of 'W' as George W. Bush's nickname. Wikipedia uses something similar. It is also similar to the Volkswagen logo.
Old 22-05-2016, 03:38 AM   #1100
rooey

Yeah I watched that film yesterday

in french . W is called 'Double-V'

ps. look at this frat logo. Kappa Sigma, of course the most philanthropic frat in the world :P